Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

emily or bones

Go down

emily or bones Empty emily or bones

Post by RollOnFriday Sun Jun 01, 2008 4:40 am

Posted by A2BOREANAZ on the 10/09/2007 at 13:02:30 (10/09/2007 02:02:30 PM)

now as much as we like david...there is also emily....and she is just as gorgeous and talented as her co-star...and without her..there would be no bones...so lets get busy and find some stuff on her also......it cant be all david ladies....

a2b
RollOnFriday
RollOnFriday
Head of Forensics
Head of Forensics

Number of posts : 2130
Say What You Want : Wow, I am so very sad that I missed the closure of this site.... I have no idea if anyone is able to read this, or if all hope of a goodbye is lost. In any case, I'd like to say thanks to all those who were a big part of my life. Regretfully, I haven't been on here for a long time, yet I doubt that anyone would begrudge the decision. Thank you, Willi, for providing us with an outlet, a meeting place, a home ♥
Registration date : 2008-05-31

Back to top Go down

emily or bones Empty Posted by Addictt on the 10/09/2007 at 13:46:56 (10/09/2007 02:46:56 PM)

Post by RollOnFriday Sun Jun 01, 2008 4:41 am

Nice!

Just look at my userpic.. I'm bringing some ED into this place!

Her birthday is in like a month or so.. Just random info!

x Addy
RollOnFriday
RollOnFriday
Head of Forensics
Head of Forensics

Say What You Want : Wow, I am so very sad that I missed the closure of this site.... I have no idea if anyone is able to read this, or if all hope of a goodbye is lost. In any case, I'd like to say thanks to all those who were a big part of my life. Regretfully, I haven't been on here for a long time, yet I doubt that anyone would begrudge the decision. Thank you, Willi, for providing us with an outlet, a meeting place, a home ♥

Back to top Go down

emily or bones Empty Posted by amo on the 11/09/2007 at 10:47:47 (11/09/2007 11:47:47 AM)

Post by RollOnFriday Sun Jun 01, 2008 4:42 am

Emily keeps up the good work :-)

[Only admins are allowed to see this link]

Animal rights gala
Boston was well represented at the Farm Sanctuary's annual gala held over the weekend at the Beverly Hills Hotel where Boston natives John Talbot and Dorr Begnal, founders of Boston Baked Bonz, were honored by the national animal rights group. South End writer James Costa (inset), a barnyard biggie who helped organize the event, was spotted walking the red carpet with Norwell-bred comic actress Jennifer Coolidge. Also on hand was Emily Deschanel (inset), the cover gal for the new edition of Boston Common. The BU alum said she'll be back in town at the end of the month for the magazine's party.

Somebody nees to keep an eye on that magazine so we can see the pic when she is on the cover :-)))

Wonder what dress she wore? She is always soooo elegant!
RollOnFriday
RollOnFriday
Head of Forensics
Head of Forensics

Back to top Go down

emily or bones Empty Posted by amo on the 11/09/2007 at 11:22:41 (11/09/2007 12:22:41 AM)

Post by RollOnFriday Sun Jun 01, 2008 4:43 am

[Only admins are allowed to see this link]

A cute Q&A with Emily :-)

"Favorite Drink:
Can it be non alcoholic? Decaf soy chai latte. Wow, that’s so LA! " drunken

may i say about thant drink eeeewwwwww!! LOL
I'll take my strong english breakfast tea with a dash of whole milk anytime over this LOL Laughing
RollOnFriday
RollOnFriday
Head of Forensics
Head of Forensics

Back to top Go down

emily or bones Empty Posted by CheeseBK on the 11/09/2007 at 15:06:39 (11/09/2007 04:06:39 PM)

Post by RollOnFriday Sun Jun 01, 2008 4:44 am

decaf soy chai latte......... ok, that's nothing for me... decaf... lol I really need my caffeine fix to stay awake... my favourite drink would be espresso instead...
RollOnFriday
RollOnFriday
Head of Forensics
Head of Forensics

Back to top Go down

emily or bones Empty Posted by Virpukka on the 12/09/2007 at 05:36:09 (12/09/2007 06:36:09 AM)

Post by RollOnFriday Sun Jun 01, 2008 4:44 am

The soy part would suit to me but I don't drink coffee at all. Aww it's so bad I don't get it how people can drink it.
RollOnFriday
RollOnFriday
Head of Forensics
Head of Forensics

Back to top Go down

emily or bones Empty Posted by CheeseBK on the 12/09/2007 at 05:47:00 (12/09/2007 06:47:00 AM)

Post by RollOnFriday Sun Jun 01, 2008 4:45 am

really? I love coffee..... I am an addict. Take away the coffee machine and be sure to have earned my never ending enmity! Wink
RollOnFriday
RollOnFriday
Head of Forensics
Head of Forensics

Back to top Go down

emily or bones Empty Posted by Virpukka on the 12/09/2007 at 06:04:31 (12/09/2007 07:04:31 AM)

Post by RollOnFriday Sun Jun 01, 2008 4:46 am

Good to know, I promise to keep my fingers off from your coffee machine. Laughing
RollOnFriday
RollOnFriday
Head of Forensics
Head of Forensics

Back to top Go down

emily or bones Empty Posted by CheeseBK on the 12/09/2007 at 07:26:31 (12/09/2007 08:26:31 AM)

Post by RollOnFriday Sun Jun 01, 2008 4:47 am

ah, well.... I never thought you'd come down from Finland just to steal my coffee machine Smile Smile Smile
RollOnFriday
RollOnFriday
Head of Forensics
Head of Forensics

Back to top Go down

emily or bones Empty Posted by riviera41797 on the 13/09/2007 at 19:04:10 (13/09/2007 08:04:10 PM)

Post by RollOnFriday Sun Jun 01, 2008 4:48 am

decaf? that is like....why bother coffee. I LOVE coffee

carpe cofforum (latin for seize the coffee) Laughing
RollOnFriday
RollOnFriday
Head of Forensics
Head of Forensics

Back to top Go down

emily or bones Empty Posted by HarHar21 on the 13/09/2007 at 23:49:58 (14/09/2007 00:49:58 AM)

Post by RollOnFriday Sun Jun 01, 2008 4:48 am

i'm glad starbucks folded and decided to renew support for coffee farmers...for months, i boycotted them, but now i'm enjoying my venti..love it! b&b and starbucks love it...
RollOnFriday
RollOnFriday
Head of Forensics
Head of Forensics

Back to top Go down

emily or bones Empty Posted by riviera41797 on the 14/09/2007 at 06:54:23 (14/09/2007 07:54:23 AM)

Post by RollOnFriday Sun Jun 01, 2008 4:49 am

Heh, I don't care who makes the coffee, so long as its around for me to drink! cheers
RollOnFriday
RollOnFriday
Head of Forensics
Head of Forensics

Back to top Go down

emily or bones Empty Posted by Teardropsonmyguitar86 on the 09/01/2008 at 09:52:03 (09/01/2008 10:52:03 AM)

Post by RollOnFriday Sun Jun 01, 2008 4:51 am

Decaf soy chai latte? Yeah, ew. I'll have a skinny white chocolate mocha, with whip cream. Thanks!
RollOnFriday
RollOnFriday
Head of Forensics
Head of Forensics

Back to top Go down

emily or bones Empty Posted by space on the 09/01/2008 at 10:30:16 (09/01/2008 11:30:16 AM)

Post by RollOnFriday Sun Jun 01, 2008 4:52 am

I thought chai was tea... *shrugs*... anyway, coffee, tea, love it all!
She has some VERY diverse musical tastes... wow... love Jeff Buckley... mmmmm.
RollOnFriday
RollOnFriday
Head of Forensics
Head of Forensics

Back to top Go down

emily or bones Empty Posted by Teardropsonmyguitar86 on the 09/01/2008 at 10:51:17 (09/01/2008 11:51:17 AM)

Post by RollOnFriday Sun Jun 01, 2008 4:54 am

i was thinking that too. Like, wow this girl likes everything. I love that song "hallelujah" by Jeff Buckley.
RollOnFriday
RollOnFriday
Head of Forensics
Head of Forensics

Back to top Go down

emily or bones Empty Posted by Teardropsonmyguitar86 on the 09/01/2008 at 11:27:13 (09/01/2008 12:27:13 AM)

Post by RollOnFriday Sun Jun 01, 2008 4:55 am

i saw that one of her fave. Books is Atonement, i wonder if she saw the movie?
RollOnFriday
RollOnFriday
Head of Forensics
Head of Forensics

Back to top Go down

emily or bones Empty Posted by Meegs82 on the 11/01/2008 at 23:29:32 (12/01/2008 00:29:32 AM)

Post by RollOnFriday Sun Jun 01, 2008 4:55 am

Emily is just the best! That's all I have to say about that.
RollOnFriday
RollOnFriday
Head of Forensics
Head of Forensics

Back to top Go down

emily or bones Empty Posted by Teardropsonmyguitar86 on the 15/01/2008 at 00:13:51 (15/01/2008 01:13:51 AM)

Post by RollOnFriday Sun Jun 01, 2008 4:56 am

She is the best.... Can i meet her now?
RollOnFriday
RollOnFriday
Head of Forensics
Head of Forensics

Back to top Go down

emily or bones Empty Re: emily or bones

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down