Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Lovely 'Bones': How Emily & David Got the Chemistry Just Right

+7
MoonlightGardenias
southerngirl
Alexa
BonesInOz
riviera41797
mereva
ForensicMama
11 posters

Go down

Lovely 'Bones': How Emily & David Got the Chemistry Just Right Empty Lovely 'Bones': How Emily & David Got the Chemistry Just Right

Post by ForensicMama Thu Apr 30, 2009 2:48 am

Lovely 'Bones': How Emily & David Got the Chemistry Just Right

by Maxine Shen

A visit from "Family Guy" baby Stewie Griffin and a performance by Motley Crue?

Seems strange on paper, but "Bones" star Emily Deschanel swears it'll all make perfect sense within Booth (David Boreanaz) and Brennan's (Deschanel) crime-solving world.

"Booth starts hallucinating and sees Stewie because I've asked him to be the father of my child," Deschanel says of next Thursday night's episode.

"It's not some weird crossover episode," she insists, "although being on Fox made it easier for us to do this. It's strange to think of a cartoon coming onto a regular show -- it's something I would never expect, but I think it's brilliant."

As for how Motley Crue fits into the May 14 finale -- which Deschanel says has "certain elements that remind me of film noir" -- the rock band will be performing "Dr. Feelgood" (natch) and has been incorporated into the histories for both Booth and Brennan.

No doubt fans will be looking forward to seeing how the notoriously un-pop culture savvy Brennan is connected to the Crue, but what they're really dying for is the moment when four years of waiting pays off: Booth and Brennan finally winding up in bed together.

You'll be happy to know that it isn't going to be a "cheat," Deschanel says. "It's not like we just happen to be sleeping in the same bed together. We actually get it on."

She, like everyone else involved in the series, remains tight-lipped about the circumstances under which Booth and Brennan do the horizontal mambo.

But, she says that the scene did require that she and Boreanaz do some special prep work with their regular acting coach to get their in-the-sack chemistry just right.

"Not that we practiced kissing or anything like that," Deschanel says, with a loud laugh. "But, we talked about the mechanics of it -- I don't know how much I can give away, but there are lines within the passion of the moment and we did rehearse that before we came in [to film]."

Since finding out last fall that Booth and Brennan were destined to sleep together this year, Deschanel says that she and series creator Hart Hanson "had many, many conversations about how it's going to happen and how do we do that without dissipating the sexual tension between the two characters."

Hooking up two main characters this way is "something to be wary of, because we've seen shows go down the toilet when the characters get together," she says.

But, "Hart has come up with a really ingenious way of putting the two characters together without destroying the chemistry that they already have -- and therefore the show. He's been very clever."

Source: NY Post
ForensicMama
ForensicMama
Therapist
Therapist

Number of posts : 4649
Say What You Want : MAMA: STONE-COLD SHIPPER.
Registration date : 2008-06-14

http://www.bonesspoilers.blogspot.com

Back to top Go down

Lovely 'Bones': How Emily & David Got the Chemistry Just Right Empty Re: Lovely 'Bones': How Emily & David Got the Chemistry Just Right

Post by ForensicMama Thu Apr 30, 2009 2:49 am

I wanna read those lines during THE scene!!!! bounce
ForensicMama
ForensicMama
Therapist
Therapist

Back to top Go down

Lovely 'Bones': How Emily & David Got the Chemistry Just Right Empty Re: Lovely 'Bones': How Emily & David Got the Chemistry Just Right

Post by mereva Thu Apr 30, 2009 4:37 am

I wanna watch THE scene!!!!! Embarassed NOW!!! And all the bloopers/rehearsal, too!
mereva
mereva
Head of Forensics
Head of Forensics

Number of posts : 1841
Say What You Want : I'm frustrated and very annoyed by HH's 'brilliant ideas'.
All the credits for my avatar go to christinaof94 from LJ.
Registration date : 2008-06-15

Back to top Go down

Post by riviera41797 Thu Apr 30, 2009 4:40 am

But, she says that the scene did require that she and Boreanaz do some special prep work with their regular acting coach to get their in-the-sack chemistry just right.

Hmm. Prep work.

What kind of prep work exactly? Surprised
riviera41797
riviera41797
Head of Forensics
Head of Forensics

Number of posts : 1560
Say What You Want : I may not post a lot, but I am out there, lurking!
Registration date : 2008-05-30

http://www.twitter.com/aprilosbourne

Back to top Go down

Post by BonesInOz Thu Apr 30, 2009 8:49 am

ForensicMama wrote:Lovely 'Bones': How Emily & David Got the Chemistry Just Right

"But, we talked about the mechanics of it -- I don't know how much I can give away, but there are lines within the passion of the moment and we did rehearse that before we came in [to film]."

Source: NY Post

My God that caught my eye the most.... Lines during the passion?!! Yes please, I need to know what they are Wink
BonesInOz
BonesInOz
Forensic Artist
Forensic Artist

Number of posts : 170
Say What You Want : What happens between us, that should just be ours.
Registration date : 2008-11-28

http://bonesundercover.podbean.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Alexa Thu Apr 30, 2009 8:54 am

"In-the-sack chemistry"

Ahaha Very Happy i love that phrase... in the sack... always brings me giggles.
Alexa
Alexa
Forensic Artist
Forensic Artist

Number of posts : 117
Say What You Want : I aim to please.
Registration date : 2009-02-13

http://www.twitter.com/AlexaNDYE

Back to top Go down

Post by southerngirl Thu Apr 30, 2009 9:02 am

They have to do a Blooper roll, you can only imagine all the giggling!!! Lines during passion!!! I CANT wait for this episode!!!!!!!

southerngirl
Doctor
Doctor

Number of posts : 556
Registration date : 2008-07-30

Back to top Go down

Post by MoonlightGardenias Thu Apr 30, 2009 11:24 am

There are lines during THE SCENE?...That means we won't just get like a thirty second blip at the end. Smile

Two more weeks. It's so close now, just think. And yeah...they need a blooper reel for this ep. Or an extended episode, because yeah. FOX cheated us on that kiss, they better now do it this time.
MoonlightGardenias
MoonlightGardenias
Head of Forensics
Head of Forensics

Number of posts : 1092
Say What You Want : Everything happens eventually...
Registration date : 2009-01-25

http://www.fanfiction.net/~moonlightgardenias

Back to top Go down

Post by ForensicMama Thu Apr 30, 2009 1:03 pm

MoonlightGardenias wrote:There are lines during THE SCENE?...That means we won't just get like a thirty second blip at the end. Smile

Two more weeks. It's so close now, just think. And yeah...they need a blooper reel for this ep. Or an extended episode, because yeah. FOX cheated us on that kiss, they better now do it this time.

I KNOW!!!! They're going to be all over each other... talking... My head's gonna explode just thinking of it! bounce bounce bounce bounce
ForensicMama
ForensicMama
Therapist
Therapist

Back to top Go down

Post by i_heart_bones Thu Apr 30, 2009 1:11 pm

mmm "get it on" loves it!!
i_heart_bones
i_heart_bones
Deputy Director
Deputy Director

Number of posts : 6090
Say What You Want : WWDBD?
Twitter.com/IndiaGreen
Registration date : 2008-11-29

http://shortlybeforemidnight.tumblr.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by riviera41797 Fri May 01, 2009 1:43 am

can you imagine how crowded the ABY will be after the finale?!
riviera41797
riviera41797
Head of Forensics
Head of Forensics

Number of posts : 1560
Say What You Want : I may not post a lot, but I am out there, lurking!
Registration date : 2008-05-30

http://www.twitter.com/aprilosbourne

Back to top Go down

Post by *Vodzu* Fri May 01, 2009 2:02 am

Lines during passion:

Booth: "I could eat you alive"
Bren:" I dont know what that means"

or

Brenana:" Why doesnt it say in Bible that Jesus had sex?"
Booth" Booones, geez."

Thats it Razz
*Vodzu*
*Vodzu*
Agent
Agent

Number of posts : 408
Say What You Want : Denial ain`t just a river in Egypt
Registration date : 2009-02-08

Back to top Go down

Post by heirofloki Fri May 01, 2009 3:44 am

*Vodzu* wrote:

Brenana:" Why doesnt it say in Bible that Jesus had sex?"
Booth" Booones, geez."

Thats it Razz

I ever hear that line during sex, I'm outta there! lol

heirofloki
Head of Forensics
Head of Forensics

Number of posts : 1343
Say What You Want : "Alright. The apocalypse is approaching and the world is ending, and the riders are coming at full speed, but before that happens, I want to give you an apartment. Tell me which one!"
Registration date : 2008-10-23

Back to top Go down

Post by DBCrazy Fri May 01, 2009 3:53 am

MoonlightGardenias wrote:There are lines during THE SCENE?...That means we won't just get like a thirty second blip at the end. Smile

I like the extended episode idea, for sure! Can you imagine how the sales of Season 4 DVDs would skyrocket if they really gave us a reason to buy it!
DBCrazy
DBCrazy
Administrator
Administrator

Number of posts : 11341
Say What You Want : I was sad to see this place close. I called it home for a while.
Registration date : 2008-11-07

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum