Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Episode Drabbles- K-T, canon pairings only

4 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Episode Drabbles- K-T, canon pairings only - Page 2 Empty Re: Episode Drabbles- K-T, canon pairings only

Post by Fluffernutter Wed Jun 17, 2009 12:27 pm

Wow, posting two days in a row...snaps for Fluff. Remember the good old days when I could churn drabbles out in 15 minutes? I've got horrible writer's block now. Sad

1x05- Trust

He laughed. She was looking at him so earnestly. It just slipped out. She was a genius but she didn't know how to park right? Driving home later, he felt bad but guilt quickly turned to annoyance. Couldn't she understand sarcasm? Surely she could define it according to Webster's, the Oxford English Dictionary and the Journal of Brain Conditions for Smart-Asses.
Maybe his problem was her automatic acceptance: if he said it, it was true. She was so closed off, but she had decided to put her faith in him. He only hoped he was up to the challenge.
Fluffernutter
Fluffernutter
Deputy Director
Deputy Director

Number of posts : 5591
Location : 48% of day in school, 44% at home, 8% in transit between them
Say What You Want : Officially obsessed with fandom.
Registration date : 2008-06-16

http://fluffernutter8.livejournal.com

Back to top Go down

Episode Drabbles- K-T, canon pairings only - Page 2 Empty Re: Episode Drabbles- K-T, canon pairings only

Post by DBCrazy Sun Jun 28, 2009 11:02 am

Fluff, where are you? You're not going to leave us high and dry are you?? Is that writer's block still hanging on?

I like this one. I forgot to review it tho. I couldn't remember the parking incident so I went to get out my DVDs and watch it, but I can't find it!!!!!! I guess I got lost in trying to find it. I do like the part where he's getting all hung up with the responsibility Bones is starting to place on him.
DBCrazy
DBCrazy
Administrator
Administrator

Number of posts : 11341
Say What You Want : I was sad to see this place close. I called it home for a while.
Registration date : 2008-11-07

Back to top Go down

Post by DBCrazy Wed Jul 01, 2009 1:31 pm

Oh Fluff! I see you online here tonight! You're almost taking off ... with no drabbles ... Sad

^^ but about that parking thing, I was thinking the parking incident with the publisher's car they gave her was in the episode where they're dying like in her book. But that parking thing must be this one, where he gives her grief for parking sideways and then it gets scratched when she parks regular.

If I don't talk to you before you leave on your trip ... I hope you have a great trip, and your sister has a wonderful Bat Mitzvah! Very Happy
DBCrazy
DBCrazy
Administrator
Administrator

Say What You Want : I was sad to see this place close. I called it home for a while.

Back to top Go down

Post by Fluffernutter Thu Jul 02, 2009 2:30 pm

You are the best. I wish I could manipulate you a computer certificate. Friends, DBCrazy is the reason you're getting not one, but two drabbles tonight/today. Have fun with them and hopefully I'll be able to post more quickly next time.
Fluffernutter
Fluffernutter
Deputy Director
Deputy Director

Back to top Go down

Post by Fluffernutter Thu Jul 02, 2009 2:32 pm

1x06- Confession

In his imagination, he turns back. “I didn't always hate rap music,” he admits.
Curiosity wins out. “What changed?”
“My son.” He smiles. “I held him right after he was born and I started thinking about everything that could happen. We can't protect our kids from everything, Bones, but I can keep him innocent for as long as possible.”
In his mind, she was completely understanding. “When you decided that the music was inappropriate for your son, it became taboo for you as well.”
“Exactly.”
But in reality his pace doesn't falter as he exits Wong Foo's, imagined admission unspoken.
Fluffernutter
Fluffernutter
Deputy Director
Deputy Director

Back to top Go down

Post by Fluffernutter Thu Jul 02, 2009 2:35 pm

1x07- Affection

“Maybe with somebody that I care about.”
The minute he says the words, he realizes how untrue they are. She irritates him daily and he rarely understands her but he still cares for her. He knows that neither persona that most people see- the cold, clinical scientist or the beautiful, famous author- is her true self. Her true self comes out when she is bent over a lab table or kneeling in the dirt, trying to bring a family answers.
He thinks about apologizing but is distracted when her shovel hits bone. Maybe solving this case will be apology enough.
Fluffernutter
Fluffernutter
Deputy Director
Deputy Director

Back to top Go down

Post by DBCrazy Thu Jul 02, 2009 4:26 pm

Thank you, Fluff. It's amazing to me that you can pack so much wonderful fluff into 100 words. They're like a little chocolate kiss!

Have a wonderful trip! And take pictures! I've always wanted to go; maybe someday I will. *waves wildly* Byyyyyyyye!
DBCrazy
DBCrazy
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Fluffernutter Tue Jul 07, 2009 3:55 am

DBCrazy wrote:Thank you, Fluff. It's amazing to me that you can pack so much wonderful fluff into 100 words. They're like a little chocolate kiss!

Have a wonderful trip! And take pictures! I've always wanted to go; maybe someday I will. *waves wildly* Byyyyyyyye!
Oh, that was a wonderful description. Thank you!!!! *touched tearing*
Fluffernutter
Fluffernutter
Deputy Director
Deputy Director

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum