Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

David & Emily May 09 'Bones Press Conference'

+14
missdebra87
i_heart_bones
moonlightbones
Francie
willgirl
bones206
RGPageantqueen
SnoopGirl
heirofloki
Zeddie
Fluffernutter
DBCrazy
Cassiopeia
Chocolate Chip
18 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

David & Emily May 09 'Bones Press Conference' Empty David & Emily May 09 ''Bones Press Conference''

Post by Chocolate Chip Sun May 24, 2009 11:36 pm

DB&ED Press Conference

[Only admins are allowed to see this link]

[Only admins are allowed to see this image]

Last edited by Chocolate Chip on Mon May 25, 2009 12:42 am; edited 2 times in total
Chocolate Chip
Chocolate Chip
Doctor
Doctor

Number of posts : 636
Registration date : 2008-07-13

Back to top Go down

David & Emily May 09 'Bones Press Conference' Empty Re: David & Emily May 09 'Bones Press Conference'

Post by Chocolate Chip Sun May 24, 2009 11:43 pm

Chocolate Chip
Chocolate Chip
Doctor
Doctor

Back to top Go down

David & Emily May 09 'Bones Press Conference' Empty Re: David & Emily May 09 'Bones Press Conference'

Post by Cassiopeia Sun May 24, 2009 11:48 pm

Emily is SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO beautiful. WOW...
Cassiopeia
Cassiopeia
Administrator
Administrator

Number of posts : 11713
Registration date : 2008-06-24

Back to top Go down

Post by Chocolate Chip Sun May 24, 2009 11:52 pm

Chocolate Chip
Chocolate Chip
Doctor
Doctor

Back to top Go down

Post by DBCrazy Mon May 25, 2009 12:02 am

Oh, I love all three of those pics of Emily!

Anybody able to tell what David's wearing? My first thought was a St. Christopher, but I can't see it well enough.
DBCrazy
DBCrazy
Administrator
Administrator

Number of posts : 11341
Say What You Want : I was sad to see this place close. I called it home for a while.
Registration date : 2008-11-07

Back to top Go down

Post by Fluffernutter Mon May 25, 2009 12:33 am

Oh, love ALL these pictures. Love David and Emily together, love David's smile, like David's scarf better untied, love the range of Emily's expressions. Just...love.
I can't quite tell what David's necklace is either. It looks like either a man in profile or an elephant. I think the latter would be adorable.
Fluffernutter
Fluffernutter
Deputy Director
Deputy Director

Number of posts : 5591
Location : 48% of day in school, 44% at home, 8% in transit between them
Say What You Want : Officially obsessed with fandom.
Registration date : 2008-06-16

http://fluffernutter8.livejournal.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Zeddie Mon May 25, 2009 12:48 am

Emily looks SO beautiful and David looks SO hot!!!!
Zeddie
Zeddie
Administrator
Administrator

Number of posts : 12060
Say What You Want : Fanfiction is a way of the culture repairing the damage done
in a system where contemporary myths are owned by corporations instead of owned by the folk.
-- Henry Jenkins
David & Emily May 09 'Bones Press Conference' 8d0b0409962e33290be09e7890718bde2b3c7fe1
Registration date : 2009-01-08

http://www.fanfiction.net/~csiloverzed

Back to top Go down

Post by heirofloki Mon May 25, 2009 1:00 am

Yes, the pictures are absolutely gorgeous (THANK YOU, ChocolateChip!). But am I the only one who really wants to know what was said? .lol.

The "necklace" thing looks like a (refurbished) Roman coin to me...

heirofloki
Head of Forensics
Head of Forensics

Number of posts : 1343
Say What You Want : "Alright. The apocalypse is approaching and the world is ending, and the riders are coming at full speed, but before that happens, I want to give you an apartment. Tell me which one!"
Registration date : 2008-10-23

Back to top Go down

Post by SnoopGirl Mon May 25, 2009 1:37 am

Thank you for posting cheers

SnoopGirl
Deputy Director
Deputy Director

Number of posts : 9669
Say What You Want : Snoop I love you DB's Smile Smile

Registration date : 2008-06-03

Back to top Go down

Post by RGPageantqueen Mon May 25, 2009 2:22 am

Ok seriously, Emily is freaking gorgeous!!!!!!!!! That outfit looks a THOUSAND times better than what she wore to the upfronts. Smile Laid back and cute and I like the ruffles. Very Happy
RGPageantqueen
RGPageantqueen
Deputy Director
Deputy Director

Number of posts : 5921
Say What You Want : There's a wild wild wind calling out my name, like a long lost friend, and there's nothing sweeter than American honey<3
Registration date : 2009-03-10

Back to top Go down

Post by bones206 Mon May 25, 2009 3:47 am

Emily is drop dead gorgeous! Does anyone know where the video for the conference can be found?

p.s. can you possibly post the other pics of Emily? Smile
bones206
bones206
Head of Forensics
Head of Forensics

Number of posts : 2057
Say What You Want : I want to go ride my horse. I love my horse. I want to watch the new episodes of Bones. I want to talk to my friends about Bones. But, most of friends don't watch Bones. Sad
Registration date : 2008-06-21

Back to top Go down

Post by willgirl Mon May 25, 2009 4:36 am

Thanks for posting! They look great!
willgirl
willgirl
Deputy Director
Deputy Director

Number of posts : 9099
Say What You Want : Go Synthesis!
Registration date : 2008-05-30

http://www.synthesiscommunications.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Francie Mon May 25, 2009 4:50 am

I've seen the pix a few places now and every time I smile at how good they look :nod:

and stupid me...1st thing I thought was: he cut his hair from last week :shakes head: yea being sick makes me not think straight...sigh...
Francie
Francie
Therapist
Therapist

Number of posts : 4722
Registration date : 2008-06-14

Back to top Go down

Post by moonlightbones Mon May 25, 2009 5:56 am

God his smile just slays me (no Angel/Buffy pun intended.).

So much pretty.
moonlightbones
moonlightbones
Agent
Agent

Number of posts : 308
Say What You Want : - 'What lies behind us and what lies before us are tiny matters compared to what lies within us.' -- Ralph Waldo Emerson
Registration date : 2009-05-17

Back to top Go down

Post by DBCrazy Mon May 25, 2009 1:35 pm

Francie wrote:... and stupid me...1st thing I thought was: he cut his hair from last week ...
Girls, whatcha think? Is Francie rubbin' it in our face that just a mere 6 days ago this gorgeous hunk of a man had his arm draped over her shoulder all kinds of happy to be posing with her in a picture!
**not me, I'm don't have a jealous bone in my body!!**

Suspect Suspect And just how do you think she got that cold that she can't seem to get rid of?? Suspect Suspect
DBCrazy
DBCrazy
Administrator
Administrator

Say What You Want : I was sad to see this place close. I called it home for a while.

Back to top Go down

Post by Francie Tue May 26, 2009 5:36 am

DBCrazy wrote:Girls, whatcha think? Is Francie rubbin' it in our face that just a mere 6 days ago this gorgeous hunk of a man had his arm draped over her shoulder all kinds of happy to be posing with her in a picture!

Suspect Suspect And just how do you think she got that cold that she can't seem to get rid of?? Suspect Suspect

:spews coffee out ALL over her work desk:

lol!!! that made me chuckle...hehe...be good now!! the cold...? I blame the weather Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy and that's the truth!!! stupid NY weather...ugh...lol
Francie
Francie
Therapist
Therapist

Back to top Go down

Post by i_heart_bones Wed May 27, 2009 12:31 pm

Oh ED looks so good in those pics...
Anybody got a link for a vid??
i_heart_bones
i_heart_bones
Deputy Director
Deputy Director

Number of posts : 6090
Say What You Want : WWDBD?
Twitter.com/IndiaGreen
Registration date : 2008-11-29

http://shortlybeforemidnight.tumblr.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by missdebra87 Wed May 27, 2009 1:29 pm

Emily is just too beautiful. Perfect skin.

David is so hot...

They look great together.
missdebra87
missdebra87
Administrator
Administrator

Number of posts : 16433
Say What You Want : Bachelor of Science in Elementary Education, Teacher Certification, Departmental Recognition, Magna Cum Laude
Registration date : 2008-11-17

Back to top Go down

Post by DBCrazy Wed May 27, 2009 2:16 pm

Francie wrote:
DBCrazy wrote:Girls, whatcha think? Is Francie rubbin' it in our face that just a mere 6 days ago this gorgeous hunk of a man had his arm draped over her shoulder all kinds of happy to be posing with her in a picture!

:spews coffee out ALL over her work desk:

lol!!! that made me chuckle...hehe...be good now!! the cold...? I blame the weather Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy and that's the truth!!! stupid NY weather...ugh...lol
Yeah, yeah. We hear ya! The weather ... right. Wink
DBCrazy
DBCrazy
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by bcriet Wed May 27, 2009 2:36 pm

Those pictures are wonderful thank you for posting them. Smile
They look so great together don't they Laughing
bcriet
bcriet
Forensic Artist
Forensic Artist

Number of posts : 197
Say What You Want : \"It is far better to regret doing something, than to regret not doing something\".
Registration date : 2008-08-09

Back to top Go down

Post by SnoopGirl Wed May 27, 2009 10:16 pm

I really dislike Alexa's sig and Francie's Avie. But nope, no jealousy here either. No No

SnoopGirl
Deputy Director
Deputy Director

Number of posts : 9669
Say What You Want : Snoop I love you DB's Smile Smile

Registration date : 2008-06-03

Back to top Go down

Post by Francie Thu May 28, 2009 1:27 am

DBCrazy wrote:

LMAO!!! stop putting ideas into people's heads you...lol!!! Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy
Francie
Francie
Therapist
Therapist

Back to top Go down

Post by Francie Thu May 28, 2009 1:35 am

SnoopGirl wrote:I really dislike Alexa's sig and Francie's Avie. But nope, no jealousy here either. No No

ya know I loves ya right...? hug

Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy in a purely non-lesbian way of course...hehe
Francie
Francie
Therapist
Therapist

Back to top Go down

Post by DBCrazy Thu May 28, 2009 1:45 am

Francie wrote:
DBCrazy wrote:

LMAO!!! stop putting ideas into people's heads you...lol!!! Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy
Moi? I'm not putting nothing nowhere. Merely giving voice to the collective thought! Very Happy Very Happy Don't believe me, just ask Snoop!
DBCrazy
DBCrazy
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Francie Thu May 28, 2009 1:50 am

DBCrazy wrote:Moi? I'm not putting nothing nowhere. Merely giving voice to the collective thought! Very Happy Very Happy Don't believe me, just ask Snoop!

yea TOI!!! Very Happy

ask snoopy she says...lol...you two are conspiring against me I swear...lol...k I think I'm channeling Hodgins :snorts: CONSPIRACY!!! Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy
Francie
Francie
Therapist
Therapist

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next