Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

baby sex???

+5
Fluffernutter
moonlightbones
DBCrazy
willgirl
RGPageantqueen
9 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

baby sex??? - Page 2 Empty Re: baby sex???

Post by DBCrazy Sun May 24, 2009 10:40 pm

Fluffernutter wrote:
i_heart_bones wrote:
Fluffernutter wrote:I'd like to ring in with a vote for a little girl. He'd totally spoil her! (Love how I talk about him as if we're best friends...or as if we know each other at all. Smile)

Haha me too. oh david we know you all too well...
I had this weird thought the other day. If I saw David and asked for his autograph and Jaden was with him, would I show my fangirl freakishness by saying "oh, hi Jaden" or would I be like "oh, is this your son?" And if it were near his birthday, would I wish him a happy birthday? My mind is a strange and scary place.
Fluff, I think we all do that! What I wonder is - thinking about just seeing him out somewhere in a non-event setting (like the store or a game or something like that), would I go up to him at all. Would I just smile and would he be able to tell I'm a big fan? Would I walk into a wall? Embarassed Razz
DBCrazy
DBCrazy
Administrator
Administrator

Number of posts : 11341
Say What You Want : I was sad to see this place close. I called it home for a while.
Registration date : 2008-11-07

Back to top Go down

Post by fairytales_end Sun May 24, 2009 11:19 pm

moonlightbones wrote:September is a good month. Especially the 16th. Very Happy
But I agree... And I'm sure Court does too Smile

Last edited by fairytales_end on Sun May 24, 2009 11:21 pm; edited 1 time in total
fairytales_end
fairytales_end
Administrator
Administrator

Number of posts : 15296
Say What You Want : I'm more than a bird, I'm more than a plane.
Registration date : 2008-12-26

http://fairytales-end.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by fairytales_end Sun May 24, 2009 11:20 pm

flyersfan35 wrote:
moonlightbones wrote:September is a good month. Especially the 16th. Very Happy
My daughter's birthday is the 15th...lol
Which daughter?
fairytales_end
fairytales_end
Administrator
Administrator

Number of posts : 15296
Say What You Want : I'm more than a bird, I'm more than a plane.
Registration date : 2008-12-26

http://fairytales-end.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Fluffernutter Mon May 25, 2009 12:37 am

DBCrazy wrote:
Fluffernutter wrote:
i_heart_bones wrote:
Fluffernutter wrote:I'd like to ring in with a vote for a little girl. He'd totally spoil her! (Love how I talk about him as if we're best friends...or as if we know each other at all. Smile)

I had this weird thought the other day. If I saw David and asked for his autograph and Jaden was with him, would I show my fangirl freakishness by saying "oh, hi Jaden" or would I be like "oh, is this your son?" And if it were near his birthday, would I wish him a happy birthday? My mind is a strange and scary place.
Fluff, I think we all do that! What I wonder is - thinking about just seeing him out somewhere in a non-event setting (like the store or a game or something like that), would I go up to him at all. Would I just smile and would he be able to tell I'm a big fan? Would I walk into a wall? Embarassed Razz
I'm pretty sure we can all imagine ourselves in the second scenario. I'm pretty sure that I would confer desperately with my friends for a few minutes and then finally, with butterflies eating my stomach from the inside, go up and ask for an autograph just to preserve the moment forever. And I'm sure he would be really nice, even if I stumbled on the way over.
I really liked that scenario!
Fluffernutter
Fluffernutter
Deputy Director
Deputy Director

Number of posts : 5591
Location : 48% of day in school, 44% at home, 8% in transit between them
Say What You Want : Officially obsessed with fandom.
Registration date : 2008-06-16

http://fluffernutter8.livejournal.com

Back to top Go down

Post by RGPageantqueen Mon May 25, 2009 2:24 am

Fluffernutter wrote:
DBCrazy wrote:
Fluffernutter wrote:
i_heart_bones wrote:

I'm pretty sure we can all imagine ourselves in the second scenario. I'm pretty sure that I would confer desperately with my friends for a few minutes and then finally, with butterflies eating my stomach from the inside, go up and ask for an autograph just to preserve the moment forever. And I'm sure he would be really nice, even if I stumbled on the way over.
I really liked that scenario!

Atleast you don't buy his son presents for his birthday... I was watching Jon and Kate plus 8 and it was a christmas episode and they were saying how the viewers of the show buy t he kids presents for christmas.... I thought that was odd.
RGPageantqueen
RGPageantqueen
Deputy Director
Deputy Director

Number of posts : 5921
Say What You Want : There's a wild wild wind calling out my name, like a long lost friend, and there's nothing sweeter than American honey<3
Registration date : 2009-03-10

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2