Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Video of Emily at the Critic's Choice Awards

Go down

Video of Emily at the Critic's Choice Awards Empty Video of Emily at the Critic's Choice Awards

Post by RollOnFriday Sun Jun 01, 2008 4:05 am

Posted by willgirl on the 09/01/2008 at 18:27:02 (09/01/2008 07:27:02 PM)

[Only admins are allowed to see this link]

Thanks to 206 Bones!
RollOnFriday
RollOnFriday
Head of Forensics
Head of Forensics

Number of posts : 2130
Say What You Want : Wow, I am so very sad that I missed the closure of this site.... I have no idea if anyone is able to read this, or if all hope of a goodbye is lost. In any case, I'd like to say thanks to all those who were a big part of my life. Regretfully, I haven't been on here for a long time, yet I doubt that anyone would begrudge the decision. Thank you, Willi, for providing us with an outlet, a meeting place, a home ♥
Registration date : 2008-05-31

Back to top Go down

Video of Emily at the Critic's Choice Awards Empty Posted by space on the 09/01/2008 at 18:35:10 (09/01/2008 07:35:10 PM)

Post by RollOnFriday Sun Jun 01, 2008 4:06 am

She would have to pronounce the hardest name on all the ballets! And how could that girl walk in those heels... damn, she deserves an award just for that!
RollOnFriday
RollOnFriday
Head of Forensics
Head of Forensics

Say What You Want : Wow, I am so very sad that I missed the closure of this site.... I have no idea if anyone is able to read this, or if all hope of a goodbye is lost. In any case, I'd like to say thanks to all those who were a big part of my life. Regretfully, I haven't been on here for a long time, yet I doubt that anyone would begrudge the decision. Thank you, Willi, for providing us with an outlet, a meeting place, a home ♥

Back to top Go down

Video of Emily at the Critic's Choice Awards Empty Posted by gimmeagun on the 09/01/2008 at 18:47:03 (09/01/2008 07:47:03 PM)

Post by RollOnFriday Sun Jun 01, 2008 4:06 am

wtf! that kid from sweeny todd made that movie!! and why the hell are the old guys getting it for him...
RollOnFriday
RollOnFriday
Head of Forensics
Head of Forensics

Back to top Go down

Video of Emily at the Critic's Choice Awards Empty Posted by Teardropsonmyguitar86 on the 09/01/2008 at 19:02:32 (09/01/2008 08:02:32 PM)

Post by RollOnFriday Sun Jun 01, 2008 4:07 am

could she say his name much? However, the kid from Superbad and Juno, should have won....
RollOnFriday
RollOnFriday
Head of Forensics
Head of Forensics

Back to top Go down

Video of Emily at the Critic's Choice Awards Empty Posted by HarHar21 on the 09/01/2008 at 21:56:09 (09/01/2008 10:56:09 PM)

Post by RollOnFriday Sun Jun 01, 2008 4:08 am

good job on the boy's name! she nailed that one right..oh look! angie and brad...they look so good together...em was great, too! but I'm not feeling the dress..sorry
RollOnFriday
RollOnFriday
Head of Forensics
Head of Forensics

Back to top Go down

Video of Emily at the Critic's Choice Awards Empty Posted by Meegs82 on the 10/01/2008 at 00:27:52 (10/01/2008 01:27:52 AM)

Post by RollOnFriday Sun Jun 01, 2008 4:08 am

Thanks SO much for posting! I was bummed that I missed her and now I'm happy! YAY!!! Can we say "class act?"
RollOnFriday
RollOnFriday
Head of Forensics
Head of Forensics

Back to top Go down

Video of Emily at the Critic's Choice Awards Empty Posted by Teardropsonmyguitar86 on the 10/01/2008 at 10:25:46 (10/01/2008 11:25:46 AM)

Post by RollOnFriday Sun Jun 01, 2008 4:09 am

it was on VH-1 last night, at 1 am, and i was like well i could watch it, but then i was like nah, i saw her part and thats all that matters. I am so happy Nikki Blonsky won, she is amazing!!! I am going to watch her new movie on Lifetime this weekend!
RollOnFriday
RollOnFriday
Head of Forensics
Head of Forensics

Back to top Go down

Video of Emily at the Critic's Choice Awards Empty Posted by Meegs82 on the 10/01/2008 at 19:02:35 (10/01/2008 08:02:35 PM)

Post by RollOnFriday Sun Jun 01, 2008 4:10 am

I figured they'd re-run it, but I'm with you, tears. I got to see her and that's all that really mattered. Although, I would like to know the winners. *runs off to google*
RollOnFriday
RollOnFriday
Head of Forensics
Head of Forensics

Back to top Go down

Video of Emily at the Critic's Choice Awards Empty Posted by Teardropsonmyguitar86 on the 10/01/2008 at 19:08:22 (10/01/2008 08:08:22 PM)

Post by RollOnFriday Sun Jun 01, 2008 4:11 am

yep! I was going to say, Google is god... Lol.

Has anyone ever used Goodsearch.com?
RollOnFriday
RollOnFriday
Head of Forensics
Head of Forensics

Back to top Go down

Video of Emily at the Critic's Choice Awards Empty Posted by Meegs82 on the 11/01/2008 at 00:18:04 (11/01/2008 01:18:04 AM)

Post by RollOnFriday Sun Jun 01, 2008 4:12 am

I still can't believe Michael Cera didn't win! I bet his votes were split. That's what happens when something is nominated more than once in one category.
RollOnFriday
RollOnFriday
Head of Forensics
Head of Forensics

Back to top Go down

Video of Emily at the Critic's Choice Awards Empty Posted by Teardropsonmyguitar86 on the 11/01/2008 at 09:06:38 (11/01/2008 10:06:38 AM)

Post by RollOnFriday Sun Jun 01, 2008 4:13 am

yeah, i like him. I hope to see Juno tonight! Has anyone seen it yet?
RollOnFriday
RollOnFriday
Head of Forensics
Head of Forensics

Back to top Go down

Video of Emily at the Critic's Choice Awards Empty Posted by A2BOREANAZ on the 11/01/2008 at 11:17:13 (11/01/2008 12:17:13 AM)

Post by RollOnFriday Sun Jun 01, 2008 4:14 am

she is just wonderful isnt she........love her.......
RollOnFriday
RollOnFriday
Head of Forensics
Head of Forensics

Back to top Go down

Video of Emily at the Critic's Choice Awards Empty Posted by Teardropsonmyguitar86 on the 11/01/2008 at 11:40:29 (11/01/2008 12:40:29 AM)

Post by RollOnFriday Sun Jun 01, 2008 4:17 am

can't not love Emily. She's like amazing!
RollOnFriday
RollOnFriday
Head of Forensics
Head of Forensics

Back to top Go down

Video of Emily at the Critic's Choice Awards Empty Posted by Meegs82 on the 11/01/2008 at 13:50:29 (11/01/2008 02:50:29 PM)

Post by RollOnFriday Sun Jun 01, 2008 4:18 am

Yeah, Juno is FREAKING AWESOME!!! One of my faves!
RollOnFriday
RollOnFriday
Head of Forensics
Head of Forensics

Back to top Go down

Video of Emily at the Critic's Choice Awards Empty Posted by Teardropsonmyguitar86 on the 11/01/2008 at 15:16:27 (11/01/2008 04:16:27 PM)

Post by RollOnFriday Sun Jun 01, 2008 4:18 am

Gah! I am about to Bootleg it Meegs it's annoying that i can't seem to go... I want to go tonight, and my sister wants to come but she has to go to bed early because her band is going to Disney tomorrow morning, so she has to be at her school at 3 in the morning, so she went to bed.
RollOnFriday
RollOnFriday
Head of Forensics
Head of Forensics

Back to top Go down

Video of Emily at the Critic's Choice Awards Empty Posted by HarHar21 on the 11/01/2008 at 18:19:38 (11/01/2008 07:19:38 PM)

Post by RollOnFriday Sun Jun 01, 2008 4:19 am

I love that film, too! gah! Michael Cera is so hot!
RollOnFriday
RollOnFriday
Head of Forensics
Head of Forensics

Back to top Go down

Video of Emily at the Critic's Choice Awards Empty Posted by Meegs82 on the 11/01/2008 at 18:24:21 (11/01/2008 07:24:21 PM)

Post by RollOnFriday Sun Jun 01, 2008 4:20 am

Ah...tears! You gotta see it, you just GOTTA! The star, Ellen Page is amazing!
RollOnFriday
RollOnFriday
Head of Forensics
Head of Forensics

Back to top Go down

Video of Emily at the Critic's Choice Awards Empty Posted by Meegs82 on the 11/01/2008 at 18:25:10 (11/01/2008 07:25:10 PM)

Post by RollOnFriday Sun Jun 01, 2008 4:21 am

Dude, like sneak out of the house and go by yourself! hehehe Then go back and see it with your sis 'cuz trust me, you'll wanna see it again!
RollOnFriday
RollOnFriday
Head of Forensics
Head of Forensics

Back to top Go down

Video of Emily at the Critic's Choice Awards Empty Posted by Teardropsonmyguitar86 on the 11/01/2008 at 19:11:12 (11/01/2008 08:11:12 PM)

Post by RollOnFriday Sun Jun 01, 2008 4:23 am

I am angry cause she was like "I want to go with you" And so i was like oh we'll go tomorrow night. Then i was asking if we should go tomorrow and she was like No i don't think I have enough money.. I was like Screw that, I'm going by myself... Meegs, Fly to Orlando and come with me...
RollOnFriday
RollOnFriday
Head of Forensics
Head of Forensics

Back to top Go down

Video of Emily at the Critic's Choice Awards Empty Posted by Meegs82 on the 11/01/2008 at 21:37:09 (11/01/2008 10:37:09 PM)

Post by RollOnFriday Sun Jun 01, 2008 4:24 am

I would, tears, but since I'm supposed to be on the OPPOSITE side of the country in less than a week, I don't think it'll work. Smile LOL
RollOnFriday
RollOnFriday
Head of Forensics
Head of Forensics

Back to top Go down

Video of Emily at the Critic's Choice Awards Empty Posted by Teardropsonmyguitar86 on the 11/01/2008 at 21:46:49 (11/01/2008 10:46:49 PM)

Post by RollOnFriday Sun Jun 01, 2008 4:25 am

Wait! You can come here see the movie, then take me to LA with you! Whatta ya say? Sounds good right?
RollOnFriday
RollOnFriday
Head of Forensics
Head of Forensics

Back to top Go down

Video of Emily at the Critic's Choice Awards Empty Posted by Meegs82 on the 11/01/2008 at 21:49:31 (11/01/2008 10:49:31 PM)

Post by RollOnFriday Sun Jun 01, 2008 4:25 am

Okay! I'll pack you in my suitcase! hehehe Smile
RollOnFriday
RollOnFriday
Head of Forensics
Head of Forensics

Back to top Go down

Video of Emily at the Critic's Choice Awards Empty Posted by Teardropsonmyguitar86 on the 11/01/2008 at 23:04:40 (12/01/2008 00:04:40 AM)

Post by RollOnFriday Sun Jun 01, 2008 4:26 am

YAY!!!! I'm little. Give me a DVD player and some vodka and i'll do great!
RollOnFriday
RollOnFriday
Head of Forensics
Head of Forensics

Back to top Go down

Video of Emily at the Critic's Choice Awards Empty Posted by Meegs82 on the 11/01/2008 at 23:20:55 (12/01/2008 00:20:55 AM)

Post by RollOnFriday Sun Jun 01, 2008 4:27 am

*runs off to find DVD player and buy a handle of vodka*
RollOnFriday
RollOnFriday
Head of Forensics
Head of Forensics

Back to top Go down

Video of Emily at the Critic's Choice Awards Empty Re: Video of Emily at the Critic's Choice Awards

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down