Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Emily at the Critic's Choice Awards - Jan 7th

Go down

Emily at the Critic's Choice Awards - Jan 7th Empty Emily at the Critic's Choice Awards - Jan 7th

Post by RollOnFriday Sun Jun 01, 2008 3:54 am

Posted by willgirl on the 08/01/2008 at 07:29:37 (08/01/2008 08:29:37 AM)

[Only admins are allowed to see this image]
RollOnFriday
RollOnFriday
Head of Forensics
Head of Forensics

Number of posts : 2130
Say What You Want : Wow, I am so very sad that I missed the closure of this site.... I have no idea if anyone is able to read this, or if all hope of a goodbye is lost. In any case, I'd like to say thanks to all those who were a big part of my life. Regretfully, I haven't been on here for a long time, yet I doubt that anyone would begrudge the decision. Thank you, Willi, for providing us with an outlet, a meeting place, a home ♥
Registration date : 2008-05-31

Back to top Go down

Emily at the Critic's Choice Awards - Jan 7th Empty Posted by Teardropsonmyguitar86 on the 08/01/2008 at 08:53:21 (08/01/2008 09:53:21 AM)

Post by RollOnFriday Sun Jun 01, 2008 3:55 am

man i think i saw this on TV and passed right by it... damn! She looks beautiful though!
RollOnFriday
RollOnFriday
Head of Forensics
Head of Forensics

Say What You Want : Wow, I am so very sad that I missed the closure of this site.... I have no idea if anyone is able to read this, or if all hope of a goodbye is lost. In any case, I'd like to say thanks to all those who were a big part of my life. Regretfully, I haven't been on here for a long time, yet I doubt that anyone would begrudge the decision. Thank you, Willi, for providing us with an outlet, a meeting place, a home ♥

Back to top Go down

Emily at the Critic's Choice Awards - Jan 7th Empty Posted by mereva on the 08/01/2008 at 15:40:59 (08/01/2008 04:40:59 PM)

Post by RollOnFriday Sun Jun 01, 2008 3:57 am

I saw her on TV today.
She's really a VERY beautiful and classy woman!
RollOnFriday
RollOnFriday
Head of Forensics
Head of Forensics

Back to top Go down

Emily at the Critic's Choice Awards - Jan 7th Empty Posted by Teardropsonmyguitar86 on the 08/01/2008 at 19:22:25 (08/01/2008 08:22:25 PM)

Post by RollOnFriday Sun Jun 01, 2008 4:00 am

i want to meet her one day.... she's my role model/hero
RollOnFriday
RollOnFriday
Head of Forensics
Head of Forensics

Back to top Go down

Emily at the Critic's Choice Awards - Jan 7th Empty Posted by Meegs82 on the 08/01/2008 at 22:39:39 (08/01/2008 11:39:39 PM)

Post by RollOnFriday Sun Jun 01, 2008 4:01 am

Thanks for the pics, Will! I am SO bummed that I completely missed the awards. I didn't even know about it 'til they were over. Although, I bet they will re-run them. At least MTV re-runs all of their award shows.
RollOnFriday
RollOnFriday
Head of Forensics
Head of Forensics

Back to top Go down

Emily at the Critic's Choice Awards - Jan 7th Empty Posted by CheeseBK on the 09/01/2008 at 03:04:17 (09/01/2008 04:04:17 AM)

Post by RollOnFriday Sun Jun 01, 2008 4:02 am

she looks beautiful, but I do not really like the dress....
RollOnFriday
RollOnFriday
Head of Forensics
Head of Forensics

Back to top Go down

Emily at the Critic's Choice Awards - Jan 7th Empty Posted by Teardropsonmyguitar86 on the 09/01/2008 at 09:49:09 (09/01/2008 10:49:09 AM)

Post by RollOnFriday Sun Jun 01, 2008 4:02 am

i know Meegs, I was channel surfing and saw it and thought, eh, boring... No Clue Emi was on it!
RollOnFriday
RollOnFriday
Head of Forensics
Head of Forensics

Back to top Go down

Emily at the Critic's Choice Awards - Jan 7th Empty Re: Emily at the Critic's Choice Awards - Jan 7th

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down