Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Candid Celebrity Photos

+2
Fluffernutter
DBCrazy
6 posters

Go down

Candid Celebrity Photos Empty Candid Celebrity Photos

Post by DBCrazy Sat May 02, 2009 2:26 am

Last night I saw that setje had put out some candid photos of David. He's vacationing with Jaime and Jaden in Mexico right now, and these pics were he and Jaden on the beach. In every picture David is looking straight at the camera with a pretty stern look on his face. In my mind I can hear him saying "Man, just leave us alone."

It made me feel bad, like I was doing my part to ruin some of his much needed family time. I'm going to have to start boycotting candid celebrity pics like that - at least where they're obviously trying to get away.

Anybody else with me on this??
DBCrazy
DBCrazy
Administrator
Administrator

Number of posts : 11341
Say What You Want : I was sad to see this place close. I called it home for a while.
Registration date : 2008-11-07

Back to top Go down

Candid Celebrity Photos Empty Re: Candid Celebrity Photos

Post by Fluffernutter Sat May 02, 2009 3:26 am

I'm with you on this. I was looking up pictures on d-boreanaz and there was an album called Candids and it was just pictures of him at the grocery store and at the baggage claim at the airport. It made me sad to see that he can't go anywhere without people intruding on his privacy.
Fluffernutter
Fluffernutter
Deputy Director
Deputy Director

Number of posts : 5591
Location : 48% of day in school, 44% at home, 8% in transit between them
Say What You Want : Officially obsessed with fandom.
Registration date : 2008-06-16

http://fluffernutter8.livejournal.com

Back to top Go down

Post by i_heart_bones Sun May 03, 2009 4:55 pm

Yeah but just think hes probably one of the lucky ones. its not as though you pick up every magazine and he's plastered all over the pages....but i guess i do feel guilty that i enjoy looking at pictures of him at the expense of his privacy...
i_heart_bones
i_heart_bones
Deputy Director
Deputy Director

Number of posts : 6090
Say What You Want : WWDBD?
Twitter.com/IndiaGreen
Registration date : 2008-11-29

http://shortlybeforemidnight.tumblr.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Francie Mon May 04, 2009 2:16 am

DBCrazy wrote:Last night I saw that setje had put out some candid photos of David. He's vacationing with Jaime and Jaden in Mexico right now, and these pics were he and Jaden on the beach. In every picture David is looking straight at the camera with a pretty stern look on his face. In my mind I can hear him saying "Man, just leave us alone."

It made me feel bad, like I was doing my part to ruin some of his much needed family time. I'm going to have to start boycotting candid celebrity pics like that - at least where they're obviously trying to get away.

she has more of them coming back from Mexico and at LAX...sigh...I know what you mean...I saw them and immediately thought: man he is PISSED...he said in a London interview back in 2007 that he doesn't mind people walking up to him and saying: hi...shaking his hand...but when it interferes with his family...that's when he's upset...and honestly...? those pix to me are interference with his family...but I'll look at 'em...but I will NOT post them...anyone else wants to they can...like most I feel like it's wrong to even have them but I won't share them...maybe it's contradictory but I'll look but not post...that make any sense...? it did it my head...sigh...
Francie
Francie
Therapist
Therapist

Number of posts : 4722
Registration date : 2008-06-14

Back to top Go down

Post by heirofloki Mon May 04, 2009 4:05 am

Living in LA I hate, hate, HATE on the paparazzi with the rage of a thousand suns, and coming into this thread I was going "oh, no, not here", so good on you for the boycott. Wink Seriously, why don't those people get a frakking life. Ugh! Poor David.

heirofloki
Head of Forensics
Head of Forensics

Number of posts : 1343
Say What You Want : "Alright. The apocalypse is approaching and the world is ending, and the riders are coming at full speed, but before that happens, I want to give you an apartment. Tell me which one!"
Registration date : 2008-10-23

Back to top Go down

Post by DBCrazy Tue May 05, 2009 4:35 am

Francie wrote:
DBCrazy wrote:Last night I saw that setje had put out some candid photos of David. He's vacationing with Jaime and Jaden in Mexico right now, and these pics were he and Jaden on the beach. In every picture David is looking straight at the camera with a pretty stern look on his face. In my mind I can hear him saying "Man, just leave us alone."

she has more of them coming back from Mexico and at LAX...sigh...I know what you mean...I saw them and immediately thought: man he is PISSED...he said in a London interview back in 2007 that he doesn't mind people walking up to him and saying: hi...shaking his hand...but when it interferes with his family...that's when he's upset...and honestly...? those pix to me are interference with his family...but I'll look at 'em...but I will NOT post them...anyone else wants to they can...like most I feel like it's wrong to even have them but I won't share them...maybe it's contradictory but I'll look but not post...that make any sense...? it did it my head...sigh...
I know what you mean, Francie. It's plain ol' curiosity. Truthfully I say that I won't look anymore, but we'll see how curious I get. I think I'm trying to convince myself to stay out of them, because I can see the upset that it causes. Urg! Mad

The idealist in me makes it as simple as if people would quit looking, eventually they'd quit taking them. Right!! Rolling Eyes
DBCrazy
DBCrazy
Administrator
Administrator

Say What You Want : I was sad to see this place close. I called it home for a while.

Back to top Go down

Post by DBCrazy Tue May 05, 2009 4:36 am

heirofloki wrote:Living in LA I hate, hate, HATE on the paparazzi with the rage of a thousand suns, and coming into this thread I was going "oh, no, not here", so good on you for the boycott. Wink Seriously, why don't those people get a frakking life. Ugh! Poor David.
Oh, man, I don't even want to think what it must be like living in LA!
DBCrazy
DBCrazy
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by DBCrazy Tue May 05, 2009 4:37 am

Fluffernutter wrote:I'm with you on this. I was looking up pictures on d-boreanaz and there was an album called Candids and it was just pictures of him at the grocery store and at the baggage claim at the airport. It made me sad to see that he can't go anywhere without people intruding on his privacy.
Kindred spirits, Unite!
DBCrazy
DBCrazy
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by RGPageantqueen Tue May 05, 2009 4:50 am

Mexico? I hope they don't get swine flu! LOL!
RGPageantqueen
RGPageantqueen
Deputy Director
Deputy Director

Number of posts : 5921
Say What You Want : There's a wild wild wind calling out my name, like a long lost friend, and there's nothing sweeter than American honey<3
Registration date : 2009-03-10

Back to top Go down

Post by DBCrazy Tue May 05, 2009 9:41 am

RGPageantqueen wrote:Mexico? I hope they don't get swine flu! LOL!
That's was my first thought too!
DBCrazy
DBCrazy
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Francie Tue May 05, 2009 10:23 am

DBCrazy wrote:

I know what you mean, Francie. It's plain ol' curiosity. Truthfully I say that I won't look anymore, but we'll see how curious I get. I think I'm trying to convince myself to stay out of them, because I can see the upset that it causes. Urg! Mad

The idealist in me makes it as simple as if people would quit looking, eventually they'd quit taking them. Right!! Rolling Eyes

EXACTLY!!! I'm curious...but I will NOT post anything if, IMO, it's too intrusive, ya know...? sigh...the man has a wife...a child and another on the way...let him have his down time...let him enjoy the time he has before the new one comes...he'll say hi if he's on the street; all accounts I've heard of him meeting fans has said exactly that...but when Jay and/or Jaime are involved...? I don't blame him one bit...

yea...I can talk about this all night...sigh...my protective streak is coming out again...yup...
Francie
Francie
Therapist
Therapist

Number of posts : 4722
Registration date : 2008-06-14

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down