Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

What Scene has Made You Cry?

+49
ShannonQuinn
chloe_748
RubyRuby
i_heart_bones
jro54
ReginaPhalange
rexcat
brainysmrfs
NatesMama
krusty1489
dreamerktm411
HermioneGirl101
spectacularviews
Valerie_Jackson
duckdb5
sanasus
bonesfan121
Brain&Heart
bonesfan158
future_anthro
Ankuuh
boneslady29
jcn747
bones_fanatic19
treble21
olivia
Bonesicted
jhi1005
Murphs93
crzy4bones
Gea
SwaggerHeart
SJB
RGPageantqueen
DBCrazy
sadhbh
southerngirl
Zeddie
MoonlightGardenias
BonesInOz
ForensicMama
HeyHey
*Vodzu*
Lo
heirofloki
shopgirl909
Secateurs
Shakari
Semprance
53 posters

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

Go down

What Scene has Made You Cry? - Page 3 Empty Re: What Scene has Made You Cry?

Post by dreamerktm411 Sun Jun 06, 2010 9:01 am

Dozens of times! I'm an easy crier, and this show makes me cry all the time. Haha Smile Off the top of my head...

End of S01E05 "But you don't believe in heaven." "But you do."
End of S01E08 "Only she matters... only Maggie."
Brennan and Angela's talk in The Skull In The Desert S01E17
S01E20 Angela and Amy talking. "There's so much to feel..."
S01E21 The Soldier on the Grave. Booth telling Brennan about when he was a soldier.

Aliens in a Spaceship. Essentially the entire episode. Smile S02E09

S03E02 The Soccer Mom in the Mini-Van. The whole letter and the victim's daughter crying was so sad!!!
S03E15 The Pain in the Heart. Zack. Sad

The end of S04E04 The Finger in the Nest where they bury the dog.
S04E23 The Girl in the Mask. I felt so bad for the victim's brother.

The Plain in the Prodigy ending
The Bones on the Blue Line
The Parts of the Sum of the Whole Sad
The Boy With the Answer (Buckets of tears. LOL)
dreamerktm411
dreamerktm411
Head of Forensics
Head of Forensics

Number of posts : 1255
Say What You Want : "I hope you find something that just changes the entire notion of what it means to be human."
Registration date : 2010-05-06

Back to top Go down

Post by krusty1489 Sun Jun 13, 2010 9:01 am

i cried when brennan put her forehead on zack's in The Pain in the Heart.
also when we learned that ripley the dog got put down (in 4x04) i cried like a baby then had to hug my dog who is also a german Shepherd while he looked at me like woman ur nuts!

i cried at the finale as well and at nearly the whole aliens in a spaceship episode.

I cry at everything i can even cry on cue which was helpful when i was at school as it got me out of detention but bad now i'm a adult cause i can't always control it. Bad times!!javascript:emoticonp('Crying or Very sad')
krusty1489
krusty1489
Squint
Squint

Number of posts : 29
Say What You Want : I love B&B they are meant for each other
Registration date : 2010-04-09

Back to top Go down

Post by NatesMama Sun Jun 13, 2010 10:30 am

I'll preface this by saying that I cry at everything. Seriously.

~Woman in Limbo, the "I know who you are" scene.

~The scene with Brennan on the platform near the end of Boneless Bride. She just looks so damn lost and heartbroken, I always get teary-eyed.

~Pain in the Heart, Brennan/Zack in the hospital.

~Last scene in Mayhem.

~The scene where they give the victim's parents the video in Plain in the Prodigy. That episode is so underrated, and it's simply spectacular.

~I always get a catch in my throat when Booth says, "When a man can't have the woman he loves, he goes a little crazy" in Dwarf.

~The scene with Cam and Michelle in the car in Goop, as well as the scene with Brennan and Booth in the car, leading into the funeral scene with that exceptional voice-over.

~The final scene in Parts in the Sum of the Whole.

~Almost every Brennan scene in Boy with the Answer. Emily should get an Emmy for that episode alone.

~The final scene in Beginning in the End.

See? I'm a big cry baby. Smile
NatesMama
NatesMama

Number of posts : 70
Say What You Want : I always say what I want. It's a problem.
Registration date : 2010-06-07

Back to top Go down

Post by dreamerktm411 Sun Jun 13, 2010 11:56 am

NatesMama wrote:I'll preface this by saying that I cry at everything. Seriously.

~Woman in Limbo, the "I know who you are" scene.

~The scene with Brennan on the platform near the end of Boneless Bride. She just looks so damn lost and heartbroken, I always get teary-eyed.

~Pain in the Heart, Brennan/Zack in the hospital.

~Last scene in Mayhem.

~The scene where they give the victim's parents the video in Plain in the Prodigy. That episode is so underrated, and it's simply spectacular.

~I always get a catch in my throat when Booth says, "When a man can't have the woman he loves, he goes a little crazy" in Dwarf.

~The scene with Cam and Michelle in the car in Goop, as well as the scene with Brennan and Booth in the car, leading into the funeral scene with that exceptional voice-over.

~The final scene in Parts in the Sum of the Whole.

~Almost every Brennan scene in Boy with the Answer. Emily should get an Emmy for that episode alone.

~The final scene in Beginning in the End.

I'm a cry baby too!!! Heehee. This show is especially bad for me. SmileSmile
dreamerktm411
dreamerktm411
Head of Forensics
Head of Forensics

Number of posts : 1255
Say What You Want : "I hope you find something that just changes the entire notion of what it means to be human."
Registration date : 2010-05-06

Back to top Go down

Post by brainysmrfs Mon Jun 14, 2010 8:27 am

I haven't been moved to tears often but these few scenes got me and I just realized they all have one common thread:

~ In The Goop in the Girl when Cam tells Michelle "It's my job to prove to you every day that you are loved in this world." I lose it every time - I even teared up a little typing that out.

~ The Sweets/Cam scene in The Boy with the Answer when she says "These are my people." This was a nice look into how major events affect everyone, not just B&B.

~ The salt and pepper shaker conversation that Brennan and Cam have in The Doctor in the Den. I love seeing the cracks in Cam's cool façade almost as much as I loved Brennan's unexpected advice.

Yes, its apparent Tamara Taylor makes me cry but in a good way. I never thought that I would come to adore Camille Saroyan as much as I do but Tamara is just so amazing and luminous it's impossible not to love her!

Let's hope that in Season 6 her talents are better utilized!
brainysmrfs
brainysmrfs
Squint
Squint

Number of posts : 70
Say What You Want : Journeys End in Lovers Meetings
Registration date : 2008-09-04

http://www.fanfiction.net/u/1683675/brainysmrf

Back to top Go down

Post by rexcat Sun Jul 04, 2010 5:11 pm

Critics in the Cabernet, hospital scene. Get's me every time. Never changes for me. My favorite scene of the series.
rexcat
rexcat
Squint
Squint

Number of posts : 29
Registration date : 2010-06-20

Back to top Go down

Post by ReginaPhalange Wed Jul 07, 2010 4:48 am

NatesMama wrote:

~Last scene in Mayhem.

Not just you - I cried at your aforementioned scenes also! Wink
ReginaPhalange
ReginaPhalange
Forensic Artist
Forensic Artist

Number of posts : 209
Registration date : 2009-05-20

Back to top Go down

Post by jro54 Wed Jul 07, 2010 10:21 am

I don't think I have ever cried while watching Bones, but I have gotten a little teary eyed a couple of times like...

I always catch my throat while I watch the scene in "The Salt in the Woods" when Booth tells the kid being responsible while make you what kind of man you are. *That is one of my favorite Booth moments* Very Happy

In "The Woman in Limbo" where Booth tells Brennan, "I know who you are."

And the hospital scene in "The Critic in the Cabernet."

jro54
jro54
Head of Forensics
Head of Forensics

Number of posts : 1740
Say What You Want : No matter what happens and the twists and turns that this show takes, I will always be a Bones fan!!!! Bring it on Hart!!!!boxing
Registration date : 2010-03-25

Back to top Go down

Post by i_heart_bones Wed Jul 07, 2010 10:41 am

I've cried so many times in Bones. It's strange!
i_heart_bones
i_heart_bones
Deputy Director
Deputy Director

Number of posts : 6090
Say What You Want : WWDBD?
Twitter.com/IndiaGreen
Registration date : 2008-11-29

http://shortlybeforemidnight.tumblr.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by future_anthro Wed Jul 07, 2010 11:19 am

I'm not sure i've actually cried but the end of the 100th and the end of Mayhem had me pretty darn close.
future_anthro
future_anthro
Doctor
Doctor

Number of posts : 621
Registration date : 2010-04-29

Back to top Go down

Post by bonesfan158 Thu Jul 29, 2010 12:52 am

[quote="dreamerktm411"]
NatesMama wrote:

I agree with this statement, NatesMama, but would like to elaborate. I believe that they all should get recognized for this episode. Emily was outstanding without a doubt, but she was not alone. Cam almost broke my heart when she was talking to Sweets and on and on. In my opinion it was one of the best episodes of the series.

bonesfan158
Squint
Squint

Number of posts : 84
Registration date : 2010-03-17

Back to top Go down

Post by RubyRuby Thu Jul 29, 2010 11:17 am

The last scene of the 100th episode still makes me cry, so I avoid watching it. Seeing the tears in their eyes, and then when ED looks away and says "I know" in that sad oh SO sad voice. That heart crushing background music makes it worse.

Brennan's emotionally raw state in The Boy with the Answer makes my hairs stand on end.

Also the airport good-bye in the finale. Lets just not go there...sniff
RubyRuby
RubyRuby
Agent
Agent

Number of posts : 451
Say What You Want : Credit goes to bones/tumblr for the beautiful banner. I do NOT support the SO storyline. Its an insult to wonderful characters and the talented actors who portray them.
Registration date : 2010-07-29

Back to top Go down

What Scene has Made You Cry? - Page 3 Empty RE:

Post by chloe_748 Mon Aug 02, 2010 3:39 pm

of coarse the scene for me was when Booth wanted to give the relationship a go (SO BAD) and bones just would do it! that made me like ball! Sad Sad makes me want to cry thinken about it facesmack
chloe_748
chloe_748

Number of posts : 2
Say What You Want : I LOVE Bones!!! (no duh)
Registration date : 2010-08-02

Back to top Go down

What Scene has Made You Cry? - Page 3 Empty Scenes that make me cry

Post by ShannonQuinn Sat Aug 07, 2010 1:42 pm

The final scene in The Parts in the Sum of the Whole definitely! The raw emotion of Brennan & Booth, especially when Booth wiped away his tears, made me cry like a baby.

The scene in Season 1, episode 20 The Graft in the Girl when Angela created the virtual Louvre for Amy was so sad knowing the fate of the young girl.
ShannonQuinn
ShannonQuinn
Squint
Squint

Number of posts : 32
Say What You Want : I am a crime show junkie! I love them all, especially BONES!! I also love NCIS, NCIS Los Angeles, CSI, CSI Miami, CSI NY, Criminal Minds, Rizzoli & Isles, Law & Order SVU, Cold Case (sad that it was canceled), The Mentalist, and many more.
Registration date : 2010-03-12

https://www.facebook.com/ShannonCQuinn

Back to top Go down

Post by bones206 Sat Aug 07, 2010 3:52 pm

None of them made me cry, but I came close to crying during the end of the 100th episode, The Skull in the Desert, Season 3 finale (the whole Zack thing, and then the House finale, that was a sad night), and The dog episode.

*Why can't I remember episode names???
bones206
bones206
Head of Forensics
Head of Forensics

Number of posts : 2057
Say What You Want : I want to go ride my horse. I love my horse. I want to watch the new episodes of Bones. I want to talk to my friends about Bones. But, most of friends don't watch Bones. Sad
Registration date : 2008-06-21

Back to top Go down

Post by MorWeb Wed Sep 01, 2010 7:33 pm

This scene from "The Woman in Limbo". Every. Neutral Frickin'. Crying or Very sad Time. Sad

MCVICAR: Tire iron. Hit my arm, caught me a roundhouse to the head. Lights out, baby. I came to, Ruthie and Max were gone. Never saw neither of them again. You ask me, Max killed Ruthie and buried her somewhere and vanished. Our plan, once we set up – most likely in Florida – was to bring you down. Your father is a hard man, Joy.

BRENNAN: My name is Brennan. I’m Dr. – (she sighs) I’m Dr. Temperance Brennan.

(MCVICAR scoffs and walks out of the barn)

BRENNAN: I work at the Jeffersonian Institution. I’m a Forensic Anthropologist. I specialize in identif – (she starts to break) in identifying – in identifying people when nobody knows who they are. My father was a science teacher. My mother was a bookkeeper (she starts to cry) My brother – (she wipes her tears) I have a brother. (now her tears are flowing) I’m Dr. Temperance Brennan.

BOOTH: I know who you are. Hey. I know. (He pulls her into him and holds her tight.) It’s okay. Shh. It’s gonna be alright.
MorWeb
MorWeb
Squint
Squint

Number of posts : 43
Say What You Want : "With Great Power Comes Great Responsibility."~Uncle Ben Parker...May HH be forever reminded of this when he thinks of the B/B Shippers!
Registration date : 2010-08-06

Back to top Go down

Post by bones fan 99 Wed Sep 01, 2010 8:10 pm

many many scenes have made me cry the two most vivid are from season 5 when my hopes were crushed and along with tears went some yelling.... 'the' scene in the 100th and the final scence of the season can't even describe them in further detail for fear of emotions taking over! Hence why I'm so addicted and re-watch my dvd's driving my family nuts! ahhh my boys used to get excieted and dance when the bones theme played now they just scream and run away..... oh and after reading
BRENNAN: I work at the Jeffersonian Institution. I’m a Forensic Anthropologist. I specialize in identif – (she starts to break) in identifying – in identifying people when nobody knows who they are. My father was a science teacher. My mother was a bookkeeper (she starts to cry) My brother – (she wipes her tears) I have a brother. (now her tears are flowing) I’m Dr. Temperance Brennan.

BOOTH: I know who you are. Hey. I know. (He pulls her into him and holds her tight.) It’s okay. Shh. It’s gonna be alright.

.... tears welling must go
bones fan 99
bones fan 99
Doctor
Doctor

Number of posts : 621
Registration date : 2010-08-31

Back to top Go down

Post by MorWeb Wed Sep 01, 2010 8:22 pm

bones fan 99, Sweetie! I didn't mean to make you cry. Sad Let's blame it all on HH Evil or Very Mad & have a good hug/cry. Crying or Very sad hug Crying or Very sad
MorWeb
MorWeb
Squint
Squint

Number of posts : 43
Say What You Want : "With Great Power Comes Great Responsibility."~Uncle Ben Parker...May HH be forever reminded of this when he thinks of the B/B Shippers!
Registration date : 2010-08-06

Back to top Go down

Post by Cordelia Thu Sep 02, 2010 11:41 pm

The season three finale when Brennan puts her forehead to Zach's Sad . It actually didn't make me cry the first time I watched it though because I was in too much shock. I kept waiting for another twist to come, and for it all to be a horrible joke, so it didn't actually hit me until after the episode that he was truly guilty No .
Cordelia
Cordelia
Squint
Squint

Number of posts : 26
Registration date : 2010-08-05

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3