Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Crashing Down: A Collection of One-Shots (K+-M)

+11
CanadianBones
BonesInOz
missdebra87
MoonlightGardenias
TempeB
DBCrazy
CheeseBK
*Vodzu*
ScienceLove&Pie
ToZiKa
ForensicMama
15 posters

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

Go down

Crashing Down: A Collection of One-Shots (K+-M) - Page 4 Empty Re: Crashing Down: A Collection of One-Shots (K+-M)

Post by ScienceLove&Pie Wed May 13, 2009 9:48 pm

I like how you included that Brennan was scared of the reality and she left!

I don't think that this is going to exactly happen in the finale...GRRRR I really can't wait!
ScienceLove&Pie
ScienceLove&Pie
Squint
Squint

Number of posts : 98
Say What You Want : BEST QUOTE EVER: "No. No. No. I can't walk away. I never said that! Okay? Do you understand? I can't walk away! This is my kid! If I can't be involved I don't want her to have the baby!"
Registration date : 2009-01-13

Back to top Go down

Crashing Down: A Collection of One-Shots (K+-M) - Page 4 Empty Re: Crashing Down: A Collection of One-Shots (K+-M)

Post by ForensicMama Sun May 17, 2009 5:25 pm

Thanks for reading! =) I've decided to dabble in Demily--but no worries! It's friendship Demily!

Title: Stronger
Author: [info]forensicmama
Rating: K+ish
Pairing: Emily/David
Spoilers: Season Four Finale Talk
Summary: E&D are interviewed... Friendship-talk... I think these two have a fond love for one another. Nothing sexual of course, but they love each other as friends. The finale really showed that. I love this show. Wink

The room was quiet for a few seconds. She crossed her legs, then her ankles.

"Would you like some water, Miss Deschanel?" The man leaned over her shoulder with a glass of water. He had almost grabbed a bottle, but thought twice. Smart move.

She nodded and thanked him sweetly.

"One minute to go."

"Who's next?"

The man flipped through the pages on his clip board. "Looks like Lisa from My Fox LA."

"Did I miss anything?" David slipped past the assistant, patting him on the shoulder. "How ya doin'?"

"Good."

"Good." David sat down beside his costar, then eyed the assistant until he excused himself wordlessly.

Emily slapped him gently, "That was not very nice."

He smiled at her as Lisa walked into the room, led by another assistant with a head set on.

Lisa sat down across from David and Emily while her small crew set up the cameras. She small-talked while they worked. "Been a long day?"

"Been here since five," David said.

"Wow, that's harsh. Paul, could you get a little more lighting in here?"

Paul nodded and set up accordingly.

"And in three... two..." The videographer signaled.

"It's a beautiful day in Los Angeles, California and I'm sitting with Emily Deschanel--did I say that correctly? And David Boreanaz from Fox's hit dramedy BONES! I've gotta tell you that I love this show. It serves up everything a viewer could possibly want. You have the gruesome bodies, the drama, the humor, and probably the best sexual tension that's ever existed on TV. Good morning."

"Good morning," they replied together.

"Thanks for that great introduction," Emily said, smiling at David.

"Yeah, it's great, but the lady obviously doesn't watch the show," David laughed, wrapping his arm around Emily. "Sexual tension?"

"What sexual tension?" Their noses were practically touching. They laid on the sparks extra thick. Playing up the sexual tension was their job. And damn, they were good at it.

Lisa laughed. "Woah. Save it for when someone yells 'action'. Speaking of action, the season finale was quite a shock for fans, wasn't it? Was it just as shocking to read the script?"

Emily smoothed her hair behind her ear. "Well, Hart Hanson, who's the creator, actually told us way back in the fall, I think, that Booth and Brennan were... you know..."

David leaned forward with mischief in his eyes. "That we were going to make a little heat between the sheets."

"Oh, my," Emily laughed shaking her head.

"A little horizontal hula..."

She put her head into her hand and began to laugh. "David..."

"I think I embarrassed her..."

"You didn't embarrass me."

"Usually it's Booth who hates the sex talk, you know."

"He hates to talk about sex. I think it's because he wants me."

David laughed and nodded just as Lisa got the feeling that just like any other David/Emily interview, the two being interviewed were going to lead the direction that the meeting went. "Yeah. Every time she says the S-word my mind just--"

"Men are usually very visual," Emily said, tapping into her inner-Brennan. "I think I read somewhere that men think about sex every seven seconds."

"Lies. It's all lies!"

"So what was the sex scene like?" Lisa asked, finally finding a place to butt in.

"What kind of a question is that?" David asked. Both women looked up at him. "I mean, I was getting paid to be in bed with Emily. Can't complain there."

Emily shot him a look.

"What?" He laughed. "She asked!"

"He was very sweet," Emily said, contradicting David's ego. "It was actually the proudest moment of my career. I couldn't stop laughing when we practiced it, but I didn't laugh at all when we shot it."

David's arm slid back into his lap. The tone in the room grew a little more serious. Maybe even a tad uneasy. "Actually--I think our friendship's stronger now."

Emily looked up at him. For a moment, there was awkwardness, but when he said that she couldn't help but to feel a little shocked. "That's what I said."

"What? Now?"

She shook her head. "No. Earlier. In an earlier interview. I said the same thing. That I think our friendship is stronger now."

David smiled a little half-grin, wrapped his arm back around her shoulders and kissed her forehead. "Me, too."

Lisa smiled and looked down at her notepad. "Bones has been signed on for two more seasons, do you think the show will be as strong as before or do you think that this shocking season ender will make a few viewers lose interest?"

David and Emily's eyes locked. They both knew the answer. "Stronger."
ForensicMama
ForensicMama
Therapist
Therapist

Number of posts : 4649
Say What You Want : MAMA: STONE-COLD SHIPPER.
Registration date : 2008-06-14

http://www.bonesspoilers.blogspot.com

Back to top Go down

Post by DBCrazy Sun May 17, 2009 10:35 pm

Demily? Demily?! Oh.my.gosh!

In the spirit of contract celebration, and with the promise of it staying at friendship, I read this!

Even with all my reservations ... you captured them beautifully, Mama. I could even see David doing that cocky head-swivel thingy when he was talking about the heat in the sheets and the horizontal hula!

Last edited by DBCrazy on Mon May 18, 2009 2:34 pm; edited 1 time in total
DBCrazy
DBCrazy
Administrator
Administrator

Number of posts : 11341
Say What You Want : I was sad to see this place close. I called it home for a while.
Registration date : 2008-11-07

Back to top Go down

Post by ScienceLove&Pie Mon May 18, 2009 12:37 am

They are so sweet together. They get along great.
ScienceLove&Pie
ScienceLove&Pie
Squint
Squint

Number of posts : 98
Say What You Want : BEST QUOTE EVER: "No. No. No. I can't walk away. I never said that! Okay? Do you understand? I can't walk away! This is my kid! If I can't be involved I don't want her to have the baby!"
Registration date : 2009-01-13

Back to top Go down

Post by missdebra87 Mon May 18, 2009 2:26 am

ForensicMama wrote:"Yeah, it's great, but the lady obviously doesn't watch the show," David laughed, wrapping his arm around Emily. "Sexual tension?"

"What sexual tension?" Their noses were practically touching. They laid on the sparks extra thick. Playing up the sexual tension was their job. And damn, they were good at it.
Loved that part. Super cute, Mama!
missdebra87
missdebra87
Administrator
Administrator

Number of posts : 16433
Say What You Want : Bachelor of Science in Elementary Education, Teacher Certification, Departmental Recognition, Magna Cum Laude
Registration date : 2008-11-17

Back to top Go down

Post by ForensicMama Tue May 19, 2009 11:18 am

Last edited by ForensicMama on Wed May 20, 2009 5:57 pm; edited 1 time in total
ForensicMama
ForensicMama
Therapist
Therapist

Back to top Go down

Post by THX1138 Tue May 19, 2009 11:42 am

ForensicMama wrote:Woah. Do we have some Demily readers in da house???? xD

Guilty as charged. I must admit I am a Demily fan.

Robert Modean

[Only admins are allowed to see this image]
THX1138
THX1138
Therapist
Therapist

Number of posts : 3976
Say What You Want : Come visit me on Twitter: King_RM
Registration date : 2009-05-13

http://www.fanfiction.net/~robertmodean

Back to top Go down

Post by ForensicMama Tue May 19, 2009 4:07 pm

Last edited by ForensicMama on Wed May 20, 2009 5:57 pm; edited 1 time in total
ForensicMama
ForensicMama
Therapist
Therapist

Back to top Go down

Post by THX1138 Tue May 19, 2009 5:13 pm

ForensicMama wrote:
THX1138 wrote:
ForensicMama wrote:Woah. Do we have some Demily readers in da house???? xD

Guilty as charged. I must admit I am a Demily fan.

Robert Modean

[Only admins are allowed to see this image]

Oh, then I shall have to post a lil somethin' somethin' I've been working on!

w00t! It's a double plus good day, thanks Mama! First you give me that glimmer of hope in the [Only admins are allowed to see this link] thread, and now a dose of Demily! You can't tell, but right now I'm doing the snoopy dance.

RM
THX1138
THX1138
Therapist
Therapist

Back to top Go down

Post by ForensicMama Wed May 20, 2009 9:48 am

Today's creation...

Title: Then The Rain Fell
Pairing: H/A and a little B/B
Rating: K+
Summary: [Only admins are allowed to see this link] If you're a crybaby like me, this'll make you tear up. xD

She stood by the hospital room silently, listening in. She didn't feel like disturbing them. The truth was, it looked like no time was lost between them. Brennan was sitting on Booth's bed with a photo album, trying to revive his patchy memory.

"Woah, woah, woah. Turn back a bit," he said.

She turned back.

"What was I? Clark Kent?"

"You were a squint. See the calculator?"

"It's kind of ironic, isn't it? Me the squint, you the crime-fighter?"

She laughed easily and flipped through the album again. Most of it he seemed to remember. Here and there, he needed to be reminded. Brennan kept that businesslike and strong look on her face, but Angela could tell that her friend was hurt when he didn't remember certain events.

"Hey," Hodgins said softly, walking up beside Angela.

"Hey." She turned and walked a little into the hallway so that they didn't disturb Booth and Brennan.

"How's he doin' today?"

She shrugged. "He's better, I think. He remembers more today."

"Good."

Ange, when we split, either one of us could've stopped it. It would've been easy.

I know.

It would be just as easy to begin again.

The words slipped through her mind. A conversation that hung in the air between them. A dense cloud of uncertainty and possibility. She still didn't know what her reply should be.

How many times had she thought of the way it could be?

Her cell phone rang, so she slowed her pace and answered it. The Date or Hate application pulled up on her screen. A familiar face. Hodgins. She smiled at the irony and looked around. He was somewhere. Her eyes returned to the screen.

A decision.

Date?

Hate?

The smile melted as she realized that neither were a possibility in their world. Neither date nor hate. They couldn't hate one another. They couldn't date each other, either. That ship had sailed.

He made the decision for her.

Call Ended.

She would have done the same thing. But it hurt knowing that particular truth. Perhaps the past must remain in the past.

His hands were in his pockets. "I've been meaning to talk to you about--"

"Jack..."

Neither said anything more. The conversation was off-limits.

He scratched his nose nervously. "I'm just about to head home. Did you need a ride?"

"I drove."

"What? In that thing? Doesn't it smell like Hank?"

"Au de Hank. It's the new Elizabeth Taylor."

He laughed. "Either way, it smells like a corpse."

A moment grew between them--awkward. A million conversations passed. A million more past.

She laughed uncomfortably and hiked her purse onto her shoulder.

"I'll see you later, Ange."

She nodded and watched him knock softly on Booth's door, then disappear behind it.

She didn't move for several seconds.

Better than a dream, huh? You're shameless. Alright, you better get--get--You're gonna kill yourself.

I wouldn't do that.

No?

Not yet.

The past must remain in the past.

She walked through the halls, white and gleaming in clinical perfection. People crying. Children playing.

The drive home, through the May rainstorm, would be as lonely as her apartment. She was beginning to wish she had gotten that dog after all.

Hodgins walked up to Booth as Brennan stood up, feeling conscious about their closeness at the moment.

"How you doin'?"

"I have a headache," Booth informed him.

"Yeah, about that. Looks like a hell of an accident. You should look into getting some glasses."

Booth laughed softly.

"Angela forgot her cell phone."

Hodgins looked at Brennan. She was sitting on the little sofa where she and Angela had chatted earlier that day before Booth woke.

"Maybe I can catch her." Hodgins held out his hand. The phone was exchanged.

"Get better." Hodgins waved and left the hospital room.

In the parking lot, Hodgins looked around. She wasn't in sight, so he got into his own vehicle.

We move in and out of loving other people, but that doesn't make the love any less real.

She turned on the CD player to drown out all of the pain and thoughts that were twisting and boiling in her mind. Beyonce's voice sang of her angel, his halo, walls tumbling down. The thoughts of Hodgins and ephemeral lives were just as loud as before.

A truck drove by, splashing mud across her windshield.

We're here one minute and then we're gone the next. If you keep living trying to protect yourself, nothing is ever going to touch you.

She tried to straighten her wheels as the car hydroplaned, slid sharply to one side and spun in the road. The centrifugal force of the spin, combined with the disorienting mud and speed made it next to impossible to right herself in the road. Headlights glimmered from all corners of the car. There were several long blares as people slammed on their brakes and put their weight into their horns.

Then a deafening thunderclap as a Prius bashed into the side of her Toyota. Metal twisted. Glass peppered her face. Confusion. Airbags blew. The vehicle rolled.

A terrifying silence.

Several lanes back, the traffic slowed to the point that Hodgins, after a few minutes, put his car into park.

The next thing to happen is hard to describe. It's impossible to believe. All I can say is that when you love someone, when soul mates find one another, that you know. You just know.

He kept his eyes in the distance. He told himself that it wasn't her.

His heart thudded against his sternum.

Then he got out of the car. Rain quickly drenched his hair. Thick wet curls hung over his eyes and slicked his tee shirt against his chest.

He walked at first, ignoring people who honked at him for abandoning his car. Then his feet picked up speed. The closer he got, the faster his heart pounded, the more that feeling of dread and fear grew.

Twisted and jagged grey metal lay in the middle of the street. A few people stood back and simply stared at the wreckage.

"Angela! Oh, God, Angie!" His legs brought him the last several yards until he was kneeling near the crushed window. Her dark hair was soaked with blood, but she was still conscious. He could hear her thick, ragged breaths and fearful sobs.

Without the possibility of pain, there can be no joy, no real love.

He reached for her hand, stretching his arm until he could touch her finger tips.

A hot tear fell onto his arm.

"Angela," he said. Tears were beginning to moisten his own eyes. "I'm here, Angie. I'm always here."

"It hurts, Jack."

"Don't move, Ange. Don't move."

"You're crying."

"So are you." He wiped away her tears with his thumb.

"Don't leave me."

"Never again."

Then you should come home with me.

What?

When you open your eyes, I'll be there.

"Angela, stay awake. Don't close your eyes. Oh, God, Angie. Please. Stay with me."

Last edited by ForensicMama on Wed May 20, 2009 12:59 pm; edited 1 time in total
ForensicMama
ForensicMama
Therapist
Therapist

Back to top Go down

Post by THX1138 Wed May 20, 2009 10:20 am

ForensicMama wrote:Today's creation...

Title: Then The Rain Fell
Pairing: H/A and a little B/B
Rating: K+
Summary: [Only admins are allowed to see this link] If you're a crybaby like me, this'll make you tear up. xD

"Angela, stay awake. Don't close your eyes. Oh, God, Angie. Please. Stay with me."

That was beautifully done Mama, and I liked the fact that you referenced Cinderella in the Cardboard. I think following that episode, where they both basically walked away from the idea of ever getting back together, that it would take something that earth shattering like the accident you have here to actually get them to change direction.

RM
THX1138
THX1138
Therapist
Therapist

Back to top Go down

Post by missdebra87 Wed May 20, 2009 10:45 am

I reviewed on LJ, but I just had to say it again. I loved it. This was fantastic as always.
missdebra87
missdebra87
Administrator
Administrator

Number of posts : 16433
Say What You Want : Bachelor of Science in Elementary Education, Teacher Certification, Departmental Recognition, Magna Cum Laude
Registration date : 2008-11-17

Back to top Go down

Post by DBCrazy Wed May 20, 2009 1:26 pm

Call me CryBaby!

The next thing to happen is hard to describe. It's impossible to believe. All I can say is that when you love someone, when soul mates find one another, that you know. You just know.
And it's that ^ very idea that makes it acceptable to me that tEitB is a confluence of both Booth & Brennan's minds and hearts.

I loved it, Mama!
DBCrazy
DBCrazy
Administrator
Administrator

Say What You Want : I was sad to see this place close. I called it home for a while.

Back to top Go down

Post by ForensicMama Wed May 20, 2009 5:58 pm

*hugs everyone*

I'm glad you all liked it! Smile
ForensicMama
ForensicMama
Therapist
Therapist

Back to top Go down

Post by ForensicMama Wed May 20, 2009 7:06 pm

Smile
ForensicMama
ForensicMama
Therapist
Therapist

Back to top Go down

Post by ForensicMama Wed May 20, 2009 9:35 pm

Won't be online for a while, so thanks in advance for reading and loving. Smile
ForensicMama
ForensicMama
Therapist
Therapist

Back to top Go down

Post by brainysmrfs Fri Jun 12, 2009 3:58 pm

I'm new here - recently hopped over from the other site and I wanted to let you know how very much I have enjoyed these! This is a beautiful, beautiful line:

And the world never made more sense in the midst of all of that chaos.

Well Done!!
brainysmrfs
brainysmrfs
Squint
Squint

Number of posts : 70
Say What You Want : Journeys End in Lovers Meetings
Registration date : 2008-09-04

http://www.fanfiction.net/u/1683675/brainysmrf

Back to top Go down

Post by ForensicMama Tue Jul 07, 2009 7:03 am

Thank you very much, Brainy Smurf!!!!! Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy

And thanks to everyone! Sorry I've felt so uncreative lately! Sad But I was talked into writing a Cam/Jared fic....

So here goes...
ForensicMama
ForensicMama
Therapist
Therapist

Back to top Go down

Post by ForensicMama Tue Jul 07, 2009 7:04 am

Title: Crazy
Characters: Jared, Cam
Rating: K+/T?
Author: Forensicmama
Written around Season 4, Beaver in the Otter.

He had been standing for a long time. By the time the line had shortened enough so that he could go to the ticket agent, his legs were aching and his head was throbbing and to say that he was in a bad mood would be a terrible understatement. He was exhausted. And since it was almost 3 in the morning, it was easy to tell that the ticket agent was tired, too. Dark bags were circling her eyes and a deep crease pinched her eyebrows together.

"London?" she asked. She smiled and typed silently for a few minutes before asking, "Is that your final destination?"

He leaned on the counter. The muscles in his back relaxed and so did the pounding in his head. "Uh, no. No, actually. I'm going to India."

"Oh yeah? Family...? Or just to visit?"

"Takin' my Harley. Gonna ride across India. See the Taj Mahal... live a little." He answered absently as he thumbed through his wallet for his credit card.

She was young, maybe in her early twenties. She nodded and flickered her blue-green eyes his way a few times as she stamped, tore, taped, and typed. Once or twice her eyes flicked over his shoulder, but he thought nothing of it until the ticket agent said, "There's a free agent over there," and she pointed.

Jared spun around slowly. Then he chuckled a little and stuffed his finger tips into his pockets, pushing aside his leather jacket and revealing tight abs that he had earned in the Navy.

His chin tipped up as he grinned at the woman.

She smiled back, resting her hands on her curvy hips.

"Come to see me off? You know, not even Seeley could find time in his precious day to say good-bye to his baby brother...."

"He's probably asleep. It's almost 3, Jared."

He grinned a little flirtatiously and took a deep breath. She was used to this kind of 'measuring' that Jared tended to do. After all, she'd known him long enough. Long enough to see him wrap his car around a few poles, break some hearts... he even once threw her into a swimming pool. He was no enigma. He was Jared Booth.

"What are you doing here, Camille?"

She decided not to correct him. 'Jared' was too normal of a name to tease with. "You forgetting something?"

He crossed his arms over his chest. "Let's see... toothpaste? Check. Motorcycle's on the first ship out. Check. Clean underwear. Check. I give up. What am I missing?"

Out of her pocket, she drew a medallion on a long chain.

He stared it down. "I'm not taking it."

"Seeley gave it to you."

"Seeley also gave me this," he pointed to a light scar that traced his jaw-line. "And he also gave me something else. I can defend myself, Camille. I don't need our grandfather's St. Christopher medal protecting me."

"You're stubborn, Jared."

"So are you, Camille."

"He wants you to have it. Can't you just accept the gift?"

"No offense, Cam, but my big brother's always been there for me. He didn't want to come on this trip, but he wanted me to take that medal? Y'know, I just don't understand him. I give up."

Silence stretched between them. Both were too stubborn to speak.

"What time does your flight leave?"

"In twenty."

"You should go then." She put the necklace back into her pocket slowly. Jared watched as the copper strands disappeared in her blue jacket. "I don't want to keep you waiting."

He turned. She stayed where she was. He threw his backpack on his shoulder and walked out of her sight.

"Dammit," she whispered. Then she turned and walked away.

She walked.

Until she heard, "How the hell did you get that medallion?"

She spun slowly back toward the voice. "Not a lot has changed in fifteen years, Jared."

He put down the backpack and walked toward her. "You still remember...?"

"The flower pot with the false bottom? Yes."

He chuckled. "You hated that thing. Just like you hate Seeley's rock."

"It fools nobody."

She smiled.

He smiled.

"Do you remember...?"

"Don't even go there, Jared."

He nodded. "There was a time when you used to sneak into my apartment."

"And if you ever tell Seeley about that, I'll kill you."

"Ah, he'd get over it. He's in love with Tempe." With those words, he immediately wondered if they were hurtful to Cam. Two strike-outs with two different Booths.

She seemed to sense what he was going to say, so she said, "It would've never worked out between us. I was more like a big sister--"

"If that was true, Cam, then I'm going to burn in hell for thinking unholy thoughts about you."

She laughed, but made a few gestures as if she were going to leave, touching her purse just so, "Be safe, Jared."

He watched her walk away as the first call for his flight came over the loud speaker. When she got to the door, it was decision time.

"Hey, Cam! Wait!" He met her at the door. And he didn't give it much more thought before he had her in his arms and he was kissing her passionately. People walked by as the two old flames twisted and sparked around one another and rekindled sweet memories of a short-term, but very sexually heated, romance.

Her eyes slowly opened and he touched her face tenderly... almost cockily.

"Go catch your plane, Jared, I'm not going with you no matter how hard you try."

He laughed again, then kissed her once more before walking out of sight.

She rolled her eyes, "That man's gonna drive me crazy."
ForensicMama
ForensicMama
Therapist
Therapist

Back to top Go down

Post by DBCrazy Tue Jul 07, 2009 9:54 am

Mama, you sure are a busy li'l fangirl. And this was simply delicious!! I've been missing your updates!

BTW, I was listening live when David said your name on Radio1. I exploded - he said it so provocatively!!! Forensic-Ma'ma! It was perfect!
DBCrazy
DBCrazy
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by ForensicMama Tue Jul 07, 2009 1:12 pm

haha You're right. He made my little fangirl heart skip a beat!!! Smile Smile Smile And thanks!!!!!!!!!
ForensicMama
ForensicMama
Therapist
Therapist

Back to top Go down

Post by ForensicMama Tue Jul 07, 2009 1:13 pm

I wrote this fic in less than 2 minutes (literally), so I'm glad that it was so well liked by those who read it!
ForensicMama
ForensicMama
Therapist
Therapist

Back to top Go down

Post by MoonlightGardenias Wed Jul 08, 2009 5:05 am

That was great. I've actually kind of considered the Cam/Jared aspect of things, so that's very fitting. Great job!
MoonlightGardenias
MoonlightGardenias
Head of Forensics
Head of Forensics

Number of posts : 1092
Say What You Want : Everything happens eventually...
Registration date : 2009-01-25

http://www.fanfiction.net/~moonlightgardenias

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4