Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Crashing Down: A Collection of One-Shots (K+-M)

+11
CanadianBones
BonesInOz
missdebra87
MoonlightGardenias
TempeB
DBCrazy
CheeseBK
*Vodzu*
ScienceLove&Pie
ToZiKa
ForensicMama
15 posters

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

Crashing Down: A Collection of One-Shots (K+-M) - Page 3 Empty Re: Crashing Down: A Collection of One-Shots (K+-M)

Post by ForensicMama Wed Apr 29, 2009 10:05 am

Thanks, Debra! Very Happy
I only know one guy who attempts to hug me besides my husband... and his sexual orientation (not my hubby's, this guy's S.O.) is often questioned. He's straight, but he's often confused for something other than straight.
ForensicMama
ForensicMama
Therapist
Therapist

Number of posts : 4649
Say What You Want : MAMA: STONE-COLD SHIPPER.
Registration date : 2008-06-14

http://www.bonesspoilers.blogspot.com

Back to top Go down

Crashing Down: A Collection of One-Shots (K+-M) - Page 3 Empty Re: Crashing Down: A Collection of One-Shots (K+-M)

Post by ForensicMama Wed Apr 29, 2009 3:07 pm

Title: "Perverse Language"
Pairing: Booth, Brennan
Rating: M--LANGUAGE
Spoilers: Inspired by my Ann who is a b*tch.
Chapter: 1-Shot
Summary: Brennan learns just how satisfying perverse language can be!

"Booth?" She knocked once more before simply letting herself into Booth's apartment.

"Woah, Bones. What's up?" He had his hand almost on the door knob when Brennan pushed it open. He was bewildered when he saw the look on Brennan's face. "What's wrong?"

She wanted to pace. She wanted to punch something. "I'm just--I'm feeling really angry right now."

"Did Sweets say something?"

She shook her head. "I don't want to talk about it."

"Why'd you come over, then?"

Her hands were twisted into tight knuckles. "I just... I really need to talk... You know, this is silly. I should just--But I--"

"You're mad. About something."

"How perceptive."

"Hey, if you wanna take it out on me, you can hit me. I mean, you have quite an arm on you--" He mimicked a swing. "I think I could take it again."

"She's just--"

"Who, Bones?"

"She's such a horrible person, Booth! I can't believe that anyone could be so stupid!"

"Bones, you're pissed." He seemed slightly amused.

She glared at him.

"Wanna slug it out?"

"I can't hit her, Booth."

"I didn't say hit her, Bones. I said you know... duke it out--verbally."

She put her hands on her hips. "Like what? Call her a name?"

"Just start cussing. Say whatever you want. You can't shock me, Bones."

She crossed her arms. "She's stupid. Absolutely moronic." She looked at him, almost as if she were looking for confirmation that it was the right thing to say.

"That's it?" He crossed his arm.

"What? That wasn't the right thing to say?"

"There's no right or wrong, Bones. I was just expecting you to say something more--"

"Vehement?"

"Yeah. You can rate this conversation R if you want."

"R? You're saying that I can use obscenities?"

"All you want, Bones.

"She's... a stupid whore."

"Woah, Bones. I'm impressed."

"But your face doesn't say impressed."

"Kinda expected you to use a few four-letter words, Bones."

"I do use profanity, Booth--"

"I know."

"She's a bitch."

"Nice."

"A fucking bitch."

"Feel better?"

"Ann is a fucking bitch-whore."

"Bitch-whore?"

"I don't see how it's possible for one person to be so completely ignorant. I think she must throw herself head-first into the wall each morning. Fucking cock-sucking fucker."

"Woah, Bones. You might wanna--"

"Stupid fucking cow from hell!"

"OK, you're kinda getting a little too worked up--"

She stopped, breathing heavily, cheeks flushed. "You're right, Booth! This perverse usage of language really is much more satisfying than previously thought..."

"You're... welcome?"
ForensicMama
ForensicMama
Therapist
Therapist

Back to top Go down

Post by *Vodzu* Wed Apr 29, 2009 7:10 pm

naughty, naughty Very Happy
*Vodzu*
*Vodzu*
Agent
Agent

Number of posts : 408
Say What You Want : Denial ain`t just a river in Egypt
Registration date : 2009-02-08

Back to top Go down

Post by DBCrazy Thu Apr 30, 2009 3:21 am

"Guy Hugs" ... I knew as soon as Booth didn't give him a hug that he was going to have to pay! I didn't know that he was going to get to enjoy it though!!

"Perverse Language" ... it always hurts my ears to hear beginners cussing!

Thanks Mama!
DBCrazy
DBCrazy
Administrator
Administrator

Number of posts : 11341
Say What You Want : I was sad to see this place close. I called it home for a while.
Registration date : 2008-11-07

Back to top Go down

Post by ForensicMama Thu Apr 30, 2009 6:38 am

DBCrazy wrote:"Guy Hugs" ... I knew as soon as Booth didn't give him a hug that he was going to have to pay! I didn't know that he was going to get to enjoy it though!!

Thanks Mama!

Laughing Laughing Laughing And I'm a total "beginner cusser"... so putting Brennan in my head for this one was totally easy. xD
ForensicMama
ForensicMama
Therapist
Therapist

Back to top Go down

Post by DBCrazy Thu Apr 30, 2009 8:44 am

ForensicMama wrote:
DBCrazy wrote:"Guy Hugs" ... I knew as soon as Booth didn't give him a hug that he was going to have to pay! I didn't know that he was going to get to enjoy it though!!

Thanks Mama!

Laughing Laughing Laughing And I'm a total "beginner cusser"... so putting Brennan in my head for this one was totally easy. xD
What does your hubby say about all these changes that you're going through??
Laughing Rolling Eyes
DBCrazy
DBCrazy
Administrator
Administrator

Say What You Want : I was sad to see this place close. I called it home for a while.

Back to top Go down

Post by ForensicMama Thu Apr 30, 2009 3:40 pm

DBCrazy wrote:
ForensicMama wrote:

Thanks Mama!

Laughing Rolling Eyes
Um... most of it he doesn't know about. xD shhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh Mama breaks out of her shell and writes a string of cusswords and P0RN--he'd die. Yeah, that one's between you and me... otherwise, no more soup for you. Razz
ForensicMama
ForensicMama
Therapist
Therapist

Back to top Go down

Post by ForensicMama Thu Apr 30, 2009 3:54 pm

That sounded terrible, didn't it? xD He's fairly conservative and this is a fun release... so... yeah...
ForensicMama
ForensicMama
Therapist
Therapist

Back to top Go down

Post by heirofloki Thu Apr 30, 2009 4:13 pm

ForensicMama wrote:Laughing Laughing Laughing And I'm a total "beginner cusser"... so putting Brennan in my head for this one was totally easy. xD

Stumbled inside and right into the perverse language ficlet. Hehe. Brennan's so cute trying to curse. Loved it. And if you need me to be your Booth, I'm right here. Very little I haven't heard (or said Embarassed ) so bring it! Wink

heirofloki
Head of Forensics
Head of Forensics

Number of posts : 1343
Say What You Want : "Alright. The apocalypse is approaching and the world is ending, and the riders are coming at full speed, but before that happens, I want to give you an apartment. Tell me which one!"
Registration date : 2008-10-23

Back to top Go down

Post by DBCrazy Thu Apr 30, 2009 10:33 pm

ForensicMama wrote:
DBCrazy wrote:
ForensicMama wrote:

Thanks Mama!

Laughing Rolling Eyes
Um... most of it he doesn't know about. xD shhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh Mama breaks out of her shell and writes a string of cusswords and P0RN--he'd die. Yeah, that one's between you and me... otherwise, no more soup for you. Razz
No more soup - I'd just about die!! Mum's the word, Mama!
DBCrazy
DBCrazy
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by ForensicMama Fri May 01, 2009 2:27 am

heirofloki wrote:
ForensicMama wrote:Laughing Laughing Laughing And I'm a total "beginner cusser"... so putting Brennan in my head for this one was totally easy. xD

Stumbled inside and right into the perverse language ficlet. Hehe. Brennan's so cute trying to curse. Loved it. And if you need me to be your Booth, I'm right here. Very little I haven't heard (or said Embarassed ) so bring it! Wink

Tehehehehe. You can teach me! Wink
ForensicMama
ForensicMama
Therapist
Therapist

Back to top Go down

Post by ForensicMama Fri May 01, 2009 2:27 am

Thanks DB. xD
ForensicMama
ForensicMama
Therapist
Therapist

Back to top Go down

Post by bcriet Sat May 02, 2009 2:36 pm

Mama I just love these Smile I am glad you get all happy when writing your stories it makes it all the more enjoyable to read. You're so cute and funny and I just love ya to bits Laughing Keep up the good work, YOU ROCK MAMA!
bcriet
bcriet
Forensic Artist
Forensic Artist

Number of posts : 197
Say What You Want : \"It is far better to regret doing something, than to regret not doing something\".
Registration date : 2008-08-09

Back to top Go down

Post by ForensicMama Sat May 02, 2009 7:01 pm

Oh thank you so much, bcriet!!!!!!!!!! Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy
ForensicMama
ForensicMama
Therapist
Therapist

Back to top Go down

Post by ForensicMama Mon May 04, 2009 9:43 am

Title: "Not the Last Time"
Pairing: Brennan, Booth
Rating: M
Spoilers: n/a
Chapter: Single-Shot
Summary: Oh just a bunch of dirty, dirtiness. I haven't edited it yet... and I refuse to. So there.

The first time she came to his apartment, he had a woman over. She was wearing one of those crazy skirts of hers and looked like a schoolgirl grasping her books.

He was completely taken off guard and the first words out of his mouth were, "Bones. Did we have an appointment?" So formal. As if they were barely acquaintances. Truth be told, they were barely acquaintances then.

It was awkward, stilted. She muttered something to Tessa about studying cranial fissures. Booth still remembered groaning deep within. Damn she's weird.

After that, the visits to his apartment completely disappeared. He visited her apartment instead. Why was it that way? Neither of them knew.

Drinks, beers, low-light conversation. The fire had not yet ignited, but it was smoldering.

Three years passed and visits to his apartment were more frequent than visits to her apartment.

She let herself in one day without knocking.

"Sorry, I should've knocked first."

"Are you kidding me?"

She walked in and sat beside him on the couch.

"What are you watching?"

"Flyers."

"Is that a type of sport?"

"It's a hockey team, Bones." Damn she's cute when she's being weird. He smiled at her and began to explain the game to her.

You know when people say that 'one thing lead to another'? He was beginning to believe that it was a bunch of bullshit. That whole phrase. There's no way in the world he could possibly explain what happened in a single sentence like that.

Their list of "things" consisted of dozens of nights where they laughed, drank, and spoke in serious tones. To put that into a single sentence would be ridiculous. It would be impossible.

All of those nights where she came in, fixed his back, told him that she wanted to believe in love or wanted to make Sweets feel like he had a family with them-- All of them--they were impossible to put to words. How can you even attempt to use the English language to explain how you fell in love with someone?

Eventually it came down to where she didn't knock at all. And it didn't matter. There was no chance of his having a woman over because she was the only woman in his life. Somehow they both knew that but never spoke it aloud. They just knew.

When she came in that night, she immediately put down her bag and produced a gift-wrapped CD--quite triumphantly.

He laughed. "What's that? Il Divo?"

She smiled surreptitiously, "I know who they are. And no." That smile--Damn she's beautiful when she smiles.

He reached for it. "All right, give it over."

She pulled it back. "Under one condition."

"And what's that?"

"That you promise to listen to it before you completely write it off. Deal?"

"Deal. Now hand it over."

She handed it over.

"What's this for, Bones?" He looked at the present.

"I've never been one to give gifts, but--I wanted to do something nice. Just open it."

He couldn't believe how adorable she was being--and since when did he use words like adorable to describe the woman he fantasized about at night? The same woman who he once despised was now the woman he wanted to hold at night, make love to in the evenings--

He tore the blue paper and revealed the CD.

He couldn't help but to grin. "Chris de Burg?"

Her mouth dropped a bit. "That was supposed to be Enter the Haggis."

He laughed. "Enter the what?" He moved to put the CD in.

"Booth--don't play it. I have to return it. They obviously mixed it up when I asked them to wrap it. And Enter the Haggis is Celtic rock. They're quite good--"

"No, no, Bones. This is good. This is better than Enter the Vomit--"

"Haggis."

"Same thing, Bones." He grinned and put the CD in.

He skipped ahead to track #4 Lady in Red .

"This wasn't what I wanted to get you."

"C'mon, Bones. You're wearing--what's that? Maroon?"

"The sales lady said it was fuchsia."

I'd never seen you looking so lovely as you did tonight--

"Close enough." He held out his hand.

Damn, he's attractive.

After only a fraction of a second of thought, she let him hold her hand and pull her body close to his. The tone of the dance quickly went from funny and spontaneous to--the feeling of their bodies moving together--chills running through their bodies--their hearts didn't know whether to speed up or slow down.

Time had changed so much between them and there was no going back. His hand moved down the curve of her back, stopping just above her bottom. He could feel himself beginning to become aroused. His first response was to pull away, but something kept him from doing so--he wanted to see what would happen if he didn't--if he took a chance and let something change between them. What would it hurt? Especially when so much had already changed between them.

She could feel him firming against her and her mind refused to think of anything except how good it would feel to have him inside of her. A mixture of feelings whirled inside: fear, confusion, warmth, excitement.

What was it that kept them from going any further? If a line existed at one point, it clearly did not any more. Do partners hold each other this close? Should she let his fingers wander beneath her blouse and touch the soft skin of her lower back? Should she even worry about the professional when they had clearly gone too far a long time ago?

I have been blind--

The world's cheesiest song was playing and instead of being able to maintain the distance between them, he only wanted to pull her closer. Touch her more. And she was letting him touch her. The more freedom she allowed, the more his hands had a mind of their own. And his lips--they caressed her neck tentatively. He could feel her stop breathing for a moment, then try to catch her breath.

With every kiss, he found that he wanted more but could not get enough. He kissed her mouth roughly. She kissed back, wrapping her arms around his neck. They kissed ravenously, deeply, letting their hands move over each other's bodies like unleashed animals, fighting to rip the clothing from their forms.

There's nobody here; Its just you and me--

The music was a drastically soft contrast to their fevered attacks, tongues fighting for more, soft nips and harsh kisses, clothing quickly being ripped and pulled, buttons falling to the ground.

"Bones, I want you. Oh, God, I want you--"

"Stop talking--"

"We're not gonna make it---"

"I don't care--"

Words were sputtered between greedy kisses and inclement assaults--painfully mind-blowing and erotic--a new touch, new feeling. They made it to the couch where he pulled her shirt slowly over her head and threw it aside.

"We probably shouldn't--" It was a pathetic attempt on his part to regain his bearings.

"I can't wait any more," she told him, looking him in the eyes.

"Me, neither, Bones."

She smiled, her chest heaving with thick breaths as she straddled his waist. He sat up to free her breasts from her bra and massage her nipples with his tongue. She rocked her hips, moving against his erection, which only made him suck harder, which in turn made her grind against him rougher.

"Bones," he laughed, looking into her eyes. "I'm trying a little foreplay--you're not making it easy."

"We've had four years of foreplay, Booth."

"Good point." Four years of opening and closing doors. Four years of drinks and laughter. Four years of coffee and conversation.

She smiled and quickly unbuttoned his jeans, pulling them down and leaving them in a pile beside her bra and panties.

An overwhelming sense of fear and anxiety washed over both of them--where once they were so feverishly pulling clothes off from one another--not able to taste each other enough--not able to get to the bedroom fast enough--This was it.

His hands were on her waist, his thumbs gliding over her navel and thighs--their eyes met and the gravity of the act was heavier than they had originally believed.

Decision.

He felt his cock sink into her, deeply, warmly--So wet and tight around his penis--

She threw her hair over her shoulder and looked into his eyes. A smile crossed her lips--as if to say, "This is the new us."

He reached out, touching her face, her neck, and drew her close for a kiss and gently moved her beneath him. He began to throw his hips slowly, gently-- She wrapped her ankles around him, behind his ass, and pulled him closer.

"Harder," she whispered.

His thrusts and blows grew quickly more vigorous.

Pleasurable groans and utterances slipped from her lips, her eyes closed and her mouth opened slightly as he slammed deeper into her with every movement. He caught those lips once again, tangling her tongue with his.

"Oh, God that feels good."

"Yeah?"

The music skipped to the next song, but neither heard the lyrics--just the sounds of their breaths, the scent of being so close, the taste of one another--sweet, salty, tangy, hot. Four years of pent-up frustration, sexual tension, fantasies, wondering what she looked like naked, what it would be like to take a steamy shower with her, wondering what he would feel like, his touch, his scent, what her lip-gloss tasted like that December afternoon, what it would feel like to have her lips sucking his dick, if she preferred thongs or bikini--black, red, white, lace, silk, cotton, the sound of her moaning, what would his sex face look like. All of those things--making the moment their bodies were moving together a conglomeration of images, tastes, smells, feelings like a magic show or a slide show of subliminal images--flashing. Breaths, bodies on fire, tingling.

He thrust deeper as he climaxed and she with him, pulling him closer, thighs tightening, her body squeezing around his.

His heart was pounding in his head as he rested on tightened arms and caught his breath. She was relaxed beneath him--smiling.

He kissed her.

"We should do that again," she said.

He nodded, grinning at her. "Yeah."

"That was definitely, extremely gratifying."

He chuckled. Damn. She's sexy as hell when she talks like a scientist.

Last edited by ForensicMama on Mon May 04, 2009 12:03 pm; edited 1 time in total
ForensicMama
ForensicMama
Therapist
Therapist

Back to top Go down

Post by bcriet Mon May 04, 2009 10:19 am

Mama just love your summary lol Razz
Great story I just love the way you write Booth and Brennan.
bcriet
bcriet
Forensic Artist
Forensic Artist

Number of posts : 197
Say What You Want : \"It is far better to regret doing something, than to regret not doing something\".
Registration date : 2008-08-09

Back to top Go down

Post by ToZiKa Mon May 04, 2009 10:44 pm

I loved this!

ToZiKa
Prosecutor
Prosecutor

Number of posts : 37397
Say What You Want : It's been great and I'll never forget this place! Thanks Lindsey!

Back to top Go down

Post by DBCrazy Tue May 05, 2009 9:35 am

You should do that again, Mama. That was definitely, extremely gratifying! bounce
DBCrazy
DBCrazy
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by missdebra87 Wed May 06, 2009 6:50 am

"That was definitely, extremely gratifying" -- I'd have to agree Wink
missdebra87
missdebra87
Administrator
Administrator

Number of posts : 16433
Say What You Want : Bachelor of Science in Elementary Education, Teacher Certification, Departmental Recognition, Magna Cum Laude
Registration date : 2008-11-17

Back to top Go down

Post by ScienceLove&Pie Wed May 06, 2009 7:36 am

Awesome!!! I just reread all of the one shots...Mama they were all utterly fantastically written!
ScienceLove&Pie
ScienceLove&Pie
Squint
Squint

Number of posts : 98
Say What You Want : BEST QUOTE EVER: "No. No. No. I can't walk away. I never said that! Okay? Do you understand? I can't walk away! This is my kid! If I can't be involved I don't want her to have the baby!"
Registration date : 2009-01-13

Back to top Go down

Post by ForensicMama Wed May 13, 2009 6:31 am

Thank you all so much! Very Happy

Title: Love Me Tender
Author: [info]forensicmama
Rating: K+ish
Spoilers: Finale Spoilers
Summary: Finale drabble written at one in the morning....

His touch. Familiar yet so different.

His hands threaded through her hair, gently moving a wave out of her eye.

Why was it so difficult to turn her heart off?

Put your mind into neutral, pop your heart into drive.

Love is a chemical process which causes delusion.

And yet all she wanted was for him to continue caressing her as he did. She could feel her body reacting to him, his hands, his body against hers. And it wasn't all just a sexual reaction. Her heart and stomach did this little flip--so small that it would've been ignored to anyone who had felt it before. But she noticed it. She noticed it when his hand slipped behind her head and pulled her into a kiss--long, deep, passionate, tender, sweet.

You do realize how this is supposed to work, right? You get naked together... devour each other in a passionate frenzy.

Where she often found words, she found none to describe his embrace and how he looked into his eyes with such a look of love. A look she had seen before, but now it burned into her causing her heart to catch its breath.

And she found that she was lost. Absolutely lost in him. She usually found herself dominating the bedroom, but she let him move her gently to her back.

Again. That look. So loving.

What she would have given to be looked on in that way a thousand times more.

But it was business. Not for pleasure.

Emotional ties are ephemeral.

But how could she deny the way his every touch and every movement made her heart skip a beat? How could she deny the way he looked made her feel?

This is worth it. It's all worth it.

She felt his hand lazily trace her spine. As if his hand was somehow a part of her. It so perfectly traced her curves.

You all want to lose yourself in another person. You believe that love is transcendent and eternal. I want to believe in that, too.

Defying physics? If anything, they had done a fairly good job at defying her definitions of love and making love.

Morning sunlight slipped through the slats in the blinds as her feet hit the floor and she gathered her things.

She would dress in the living room so as to not disturb him.

I promise. Someday you will. Someday.

Today was someday.

And that someday was more frightening and real than she had ever imagined.

His eyes opened to the sound of the lock clicking behind her.
ForensicMama
ForensicMama
Therapist
Therapist

Back to top Go down

Post by DBCrazy Wed May 13, 2009 6:38 am

Oh, Mama! I'm all tingly, all over now!
DBCrazy
DBCrazy
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by ForensicMama Wed May 13, 2009 6:59 am

LOL xD Thank you, DB! =) I've been in a creative slump lately... my mind is focused on that darn finale!
ForensicMama
ForensicMama
Therapist
Therapist

Back to top Go down

Post by DBCrazy Wed May 13, 2009 7:21 am

ForensicMama wrote:LOL xD Thank you, DB! =) I've been in a creative slump lately... my mind is focused on that darn finale!
Well if it helps any, we're all in that boat with you. Frankly, I'm worried about it sinking before we make it to the Finale!

I speak for myself (and plenty of others I'm sure), but you can write finale scenarios to your heart's content! I'd be loving it!! Might keep me from rockin' the boat!

And BTW, don't you be giving my spot in line away. I'm behind you!
DBCrazy
DBCrazy
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by missdebra87 Wed May 13, 2009 1:42 pm

DBCrazy wrote:I speak for myself (and plenty of others I'm sure), but you can write finale scenarios to your heart's content! I'd be loving it!! Might keep me from rockin' the boat!

I agree!!!

Mama, I love everything you write. Angst, fluff, smut, anything. You are fantastic.
missdebra87
missdebra87
Administrator
Administrator

Number of posts : 16433
Say What You Want : Bachelor of Science in Elementary Education, Teacher Certification, Departmental Recognition, Magna Cum Laude
Registration date : 2008-11-17

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next