Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Take a look at this!!! (Cool Internet Stuff)

+7
dawnsfire
i_heart_bones
BJ111
fairytales_end
RGPageantqueen
hy6110327
DBCrazy
11 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Take a look at this!!!  (Cool Internet Stuff) - Page 2 Empty Re: Take a look at this!!! (Cool Internet Stuff)

Post by DBCrazy Tue Jul 07, 2009 4:20 am

Over in the YouTube videos thread I saw some of the videos that Pimp had posted. I went looking for the stars and found their homepage...

[Only admins are allowed to see this link]
DBCrazy
DBCrazy
Administrator
Administrator

Number of posts : 11341
Say What You Want : I was sad to see this place close. I called it home for a while.
Registration date : 2008-11-07

Back to top Go down

Take a look at this!!!  (Cool Internet Stuff) - Page 2 Empty Re: Take a look at this!!! (Cool Internet Stuff)

Post by dawnsfire Wed Aug 12, 2009 2:23 pm

Not sure if this counts as cool, exactly, but it's well worth mentioning, especially for anyone who thinks they have a world-class vocabulary. Basically, every time you define a word correctly, 10 grains of rice are donated to the UN World Food Program towards world hunger. I've racked up into the thousands on slow days. They test you a bit to find your level, so don't worry that you're going to have to be defining Brennan-type words. It is legit, I've checked. It's been known to slide past some game filters, too.

queen
dawnsfire
dawnsfire
Head of Forensics
Head of Forensics

Number of posts : 2086
Say What You Want : "I'm selfish, impatient and a little insecure. I make mistakes, I am out of control and at times hard to handle. But if you can't handle me at my worst, then you sure as hell don't deserve me at my best." Marilyn Monroe
Avatar is "Queen of the Night" by Wendy Pini
Registration date : 2009-05-21

http://www.fanfiction.net/u/1343900/dawnsfire

Back to top Go down

Post by i_heart_bones Wed Aug 12, 2009 3:06 pm

thats neat! thanks.
i_heart_bones
i_heart_bones
Deputy Director
Deputy Director

Number of posts : 6090
Say What You Want : WWDBD?
Twitter.com/IndiaGreen
Registration date : 2008-11-29

http://shortlybeforemidnight.tumblr.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by bones206 Thu Aug 13, 2009 2:15 pm

At [Only admins are allowed to see this link] there are other subjects too! I personally always do the math problems...
bones206
bones206
Head of Forensics
Head of Forensics

Number of posts : 2057
Say What You Want : I want to go ride my horse. I love my horse. I want to watch the new episodes of Bones. I want to talk to my friends about Bones. But, most of friends don't watch Bones. Sad
Registration date : 2008-06-21

Back to top Go down

Post by DBCrazy Sat Oct 10, 2009 8:08 am

These aren't funny pics, they are cool and they're on the internet, so this is where I'm parking 'em. My best friend is a photographer and here at work she has the duty of putting the pics on the plant-wide screen saver. She's been posting lots of pictures by Laoen lately. Here's a few...

[Only admins are allowed to see this image]

If you're interested in more just image Google "Laoen".
DBCrazy
DBCrazy
Administrator
Administrator

Say What You Want : I was sad to see this place close. I called it home for a while.

Back to top Go down

Post by ToZiKa Sat Oct 10, 2009 8:37 am

dawnsfire wrote:Not sure if this counts as cool, exactly, but it's well worth mentioning, especially for anyone who thinks they have a world-class vocabulary. Basically, every time you define a word correctly, 10 grains of rice are donated to the UN World Food Program towards world hunger. I've racked up into the thousands on slow days. They test you a bit to find your level, so don't worry that you're going to have to be defining Brennan-type words. It is legit, I've checked. It's been known to slide past some game filters, too.

queen

I never made it over level 16 or 17.....and that was just luck, I think
it starts really really easy, but from level 12 on it is very hard.....at least for me.....
maybe I should try again, I haven't played for about 18 months....

ToZiKa
Prosecutor
Prosecutor

Number of posts : 37397
Say What You Want : It's been great and I'll never forget this place! Thanks Lindsey!
Registration date : 2008-06-14

Back to top Go down

Post by willgirl Sat Oct 10, 2009 8:42 am

Best website in the world. Err...except for this one of course! Smile
willgirl
willgirl
Deputy Director
Deputy Director

Number of posts : 9099
Say What You Want : Go Synthesis!
Registration date : 2008-05-30

http://www.synthesiscommunications.net

Back to top Go down

Post by DBCrazy Thu Oct 15, 2009 1:51 pm

willgirl wrote:[Only admins are allowed to see this link]

Best website in the world. Err...except for this one of course! Smile
willi, those shower cakes are totally wicked!! I've never seen anything like 'em before.

lol!
DBCrazy
DBCrazy
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by dawnsfire Wed Oct 21, 2009 4:13 pm

Just a little giggle:

queen
dawnsfire
dawnsfire
Head of Forensics
Head of Forensics

Say What You Want : "I'm selfish, impatient and a little insecure. I make mistakes, I am out of control and at times hard to handle. But if you can't handle me at my worst, then you sure as hell don't deserve me at my best." Marilyn Monroe

Back to top Go down

Post by dawnsfire Tue Dec 29, 2009 7:46 pm

queen
dawnsfire
dawnsfire
Head of Forensics
Head of Forensics

Back to top Go down

Post by ToZiKa Tue Dec 29, 2009 11:28 pm

dawnsfire wrote:[Only admins are allowed to see this link]

queen

good thing I was still very young in '94......I might have laughed myself to death

ToZiKa
Prosecutor
Prosecutor

Say What You Want : It's been great and I'll never forget this place! Thanks Lindsey!

Back to top Go down

Post by DBCrazy Wed Dec 30, 2009 12:49 am

queen
Awful is right! silent That blond on the first book looks familiar to me, but I can't figure out who it looks like.
DBCrazy
DBCrazy
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by ToZiKa Wed Dec 30, 2009 4:46 am

DBCrazy wrote:

queen
Awful is right! silent That blond on the first book looks familiar to me, but I can't figure out who it looks like.

well he looks like the blonde one of every early 90's boyband.....they all looked pretty much the same, so maybe it's just that......

ToZiKa
Prosecutor
Prosecutor

Back to top Go down

Post by DBCrazy Wed Dec 30, 2009 6:31 am

This is bugging me now. I know I know this face. Does this help anyone identify it for me. Shocked

[Only admins are allowed to see this image]
DBCrazy
DBCrazy
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by ToZiKa Thu Dec 31, 2009 3:12 am

for fans the whole thing will be interesting and there are some funny parts in here, but the best part starts at around 1:25.......playing Rock Band or Guitar Hero......and failing

ToZiKa
Prosecutor
Prosecutor

Back to top Go down

Post by DBCrazy Thu Dec 31, 2009 3:15 am

Cool ToZ! I have to show my boys, who can ace everything on Guitar Hero!
DBCrazy
DBCrazy
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by ToZiKa Thu Dec 31, 2009 3:17 am

DBCrazy wrote:Cool ToZ! I have to show my boys, who can ace everything on Guitar Hero!
I was thinking of them (not that I know them....) when I saw that one for the first time.....

ToZiKa
Prosecutor
Prosecutor

Back to top Go down

Post by dawnsfire Mon Jan 04, 2010 5:29 pm

Check out the date: [Only admins are allowed to see this link]
Don't think that's a fair description of Bones, though. Very Happy

queen
dawnsfire
dawnsfire
Head of Forensics
Head of Forensics

Back to top Go down

Post by dawnsfire Mon Aug 23, 2010 3:35 am

"The after hours Smurfette..."

queen
dawnsfire
dawnsfire
Head of Forensics
Head of Forensics

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2