Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Buffy/Angel fans

+24
country2776
Nightowl
G
SJB
rexcat
katharine
jsgemini
crzy4bones
CanadianBones
yvettelgh
treble21
suck.it.up.buttercup91
Meegs82
THX1138
missdebra87
moonlightbones
i_heart_bones
Tan
DBCrazy
MoonlightGardenias
Zeddie
flyersfan35
lena152
Fluffernutter
28 posters

Page 16 of 40 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 15, 16, 17 ... 28 ... 40  Next

Go down

Buffy/Angel fans - Page 16 Empty Re: Buffy/Angel fans

Post by DBCrazy Thu Dec 31, 2009 12:38 am

Here's a pic that I saw Alyson Hannigan had posted on her twitter. I don't when, but it's of her when she was at the Emmy's.

[Only admins are allowed to see this image]
DBCrazy
DBCrazy
Administrator
Administrator

Number of posts : 11341
Say What You Want : I was sad to see this place close. I called it home for a while.
Registration date : 2008-11-07

Back to top Go down

Post by DBCrazy Thu Jan 14, 2010 7:27 pm

I just looked over who/what won at the People's Choice Awards.

Favorite TV COMEDY ACTRESS
Alyson Hannigan cheers
America Ferrera
Amy Poehler
Eva Longoria Parker
Tina Fey

Way to go there, Willow!! That's our girl!
DBCrazy
DBCrazy
Administrator
Administrator

Say What You Want : I was sad to see this place close. I called it home for a while.

Back to top Go down

Post by i_heart_bones Tue Jan 26, 2010 11:18 pm

Has anyone ever watched a show called Caprica??
I've never heard of it but apparently James Marsters is joining the cast..maybe just got a couple of episodes??
i_heart_bones
i_heart_bones
Deputy Director
Deputy Director

Number of posts : 6090
Say What You Want : WWDBD?
Twitter.com/IndiaGreen
Registration date : 2008-11-29

http://shortlybeforemidnight.tumblr.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by i_heart_bones Thu Mar 11, 2010 11:22 pm

Two days ago it was 13 years since Buffy first aired!

Can't believe it was that long ago!!
i_heart_bones
i_heart_bones
Deputy Director
Deputy Director

Number of posts : 6090
Say What You Want : WWDBD?
Twitter.com/IndiaGreen
Registration date : 2008-11-29

http://shortlybeforemidnight.tumblr.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by suck.it.up.buttercup91 Sat Mar 20, 2010 2:40 pm

AHHHH I LOVED BUFFY AND ANGEL TOGETHER! my best friend is a Buffy and Spik shipper (which causes great debates about who is better) but in angel I was rooting for angel and cordelia. she grew so much because of him, he really helped change her for the better. but then everything became messssed upppp in season 4 Sad

But I have to say, Angel and Spike season 5 angel was HILLARIOUS! I was always cracking up.

And one of my favorite B/A moments was in season 1 of angel where angel become human and him and buffy share the perfect day together. it really is beautiful until he end where i actually cried. but none-the-less it was one of the most heartfelt episodes.
suck.it.up.buttercup91
suck.it.up.buttercup91
Squint
Squint

Number of posts : 30
Say What You Want : "Suck it up buttercup" ; "It looks like a purple smurf....a rubber purple smurf" ; "I would be hot too...i'd be smokin hot" ; "You basically said my penis was going to shrink if i didn't eat organic foods!" ; "Aiming agent booth?...what like a hose?"......I never get tired of booths humor Wink
Registration date : 2010-03-20

Back to top Go down

Post by flyersfan35 Sat Mar 20, 2010 8:45 pm

suck.it.up.buttercup91 wrote:AHHHH I LOVED BUFFY AND ANGEL TOGETHER! my best friend is a Buffy and Spik shipper (which causes great debates about who is better) but in angel I was rooting for angel and cordelia. she grew so much because of him, he really helped change her for the better. but then everything became messssed upppp in season 4 Sad

But I have to say, Angel and Spike season 5 angel was HILLARIOUS! I was always cracking up.

And one of my favorite B/A moments was in season 1 of angel where angel become human and him and buffy share the perfect day together. it really is beautiful until he end where i actually cried. but none-the-less it was one of the most heartfelt episodes.
I totally agree...they were great together!

Yuck on Angel/Cordy though...lol. You'll find lots of differing opinions on here about that...believe me, we've talked about it! lol. I just never felt any chemistry there...it felt too much like brother/sister than romantic...but that's just my opinion. For me, it's Angel/Buffy all the way!
flyersfan35
flyersfan35
Experiment
Experiment

Number of posts : 68808
Say What You Want : Goodbye, dear ABY. You have been my home for 3 years now, and I am going to miss you. Thanks, willgirl, for creating this wonderful forum. *hugs to all*

Closing time - time for you to go back to the places you will be from.
Closing time - this room won't be open 'til your brothers or your sisters come.
So gather up your jackets, and move it to the exits - I hope you have found a friend.
Closing time - every new beginning comes from some other beginning's end.

Registration date : 2008-05-31

Back to top Go down

Post by moonlightbones Sat Mar 20, 2010 11:13 pm

I also read that James is scheduled to play the criminal in the premiere of the new Hawaii 5-0.
moonlightbones
moonlightbones
Agent
Agent

Number of posts : 308
Say What You Want : - 'What lies behind us and what lies before us are tiny matters compared to what lies within us.' -- Ralph Waldo Emerson
Registration date : 2009-05-17

Back to top Go down

Post by suck.it.up.buttercup91 Sun Mar 21, 2010 3:19 am

I can see it though, the brother/sister likeness. Me and my best friend argue about that too. lol i just liked Cordy better then NINA! yuckkkk and ewww EVE! gross when they were under the spell Lorne accidentally did and they couldnt stop doing it!...I almost puked! EWW and my least favorite DARLA! i reallllly didnt like her! But I will always think B/A 100% i just think Cordy was the best one out of the non-buffy bunch lol
suck.it.up.buttercup91
suck.it.up.buttercup91
Squint
Squint

Say What You Want : "Suck it up buttercup" ; "It looks like a purple smurf....a rubber purple smurf" ; "I would be hot too...i'd be smokin hot" ; "You basically said my penis was going to shrink if i didn't eat organic foods!" ; "Aiming agent booth?...what like a hose?"......I never get tired of booths humor Wink

Back to top Go down

Post by flyersfan35 Sun Mar 21, 2010 3:22 am

suck.it.up.buttercup91 wrote:I can see it though, the brother/sister likeness. Me and my best friend argue about that too. lol i just liked Cordy better then NINA! yuckkkk and ewww EVE! gross when they were under the spell Lorne accidentally did and they couldnt stop doing it!...I almost puked! EWW and my least favorite DARLA! i reallllly didnt like her! But I will always think B/A 100% i just think Cordy was the best one out of the non-buffy bunch lol
If I ever would have seen Angel with anyone other than Buffy, it would be Faith...
flyersfan35
flyersfan35
Experiment
Experiment

Say What You Want : Goodbye, dear ABY. You have been my home for 3 years now, and I am going to miss you. Thanks, willgirl, for creating this wonderful forum. *hugs to all*

So gather up your jackets, and move it to the exits - I hope you have found a friend.

Back to top Go down

Post by Meegs82 Sun Mar 21, 2010 10:08 am

Angel+Cordy=ICK!!!!!
Meegs82
Meegs82
Therapist
Therapist

Number of posts : 4106
Say What You Want : Dancing Phalanges! Dancing Phalanges!
Registration date : 2008-06-14

Back to top Go down

Post by treble21 Sun Mar 21, 2010 10:48 am

I was alright with the idea of Angel/Cordy ( since he couldn't have Buffy) , until they made her evil and had her sleep with Connor. all kinds of EWWW ( actually I hated most of that whole season, I still find it hard to watch)

I was completely the opposite of that with Buffy/Spike I spent a good part of season 6 just loathing the idea of the 2 of them ever sleeping together but by the time Season 7 began and Spike was crazy in the basement of the highschool, I had warmed up to the idea of them as a couple.
All this being said even though my preferred couple was B/A, I was never a crazy shipper for them.
treble21
treble21
Therapist
Therapist

Number of posts : 4680
Say What You Want : I'm gonna miss the ABY.
Registration date : 2009-07-26

Back to top Go down

Post by treble21 Sun Mar 21, 2010 10:49 am

flyersfan35 wrote:
suck.it.up.buttercup91 wrote:I can see it though, the brother/sister likeness. Me and my best friend argue about that too. lol i just liked Cordy better then NINA! yuckkkk and ewww EVE! gross when they were under the spell Lorne accidentally did and they couldnt stop doing it!...I almost puked! EWW and my least favorite DARLA! i reallllly didnt like her! But I will always think B/A 100% i just think Cordy was the best one out of the non-buffy bunch lol
If I ever would have seen Angel with anyone other than Buffy, it would be Faith...

I was always surprised they never went there with Angel and Faith.
treble21
treble21
Therapist
Therapist

Back to top Go down

Post by Meegs82 Sun Mar 21, 2010 10:54 am

treble21 wrote:
flyersfan35 wrote:

Ya, that would have been worth watching. I was a hardcore B&A fan and was SOOO upset when DB left to do Angel. I watched Angel for a season, got sick of it and quit. I've seen random episodes here and there, but I don't know much about it. Best episode ever=the one where Buffy comes to see Angel and he becomes mortal and they are able to make love and then he has to change it back so that she never remembers. BEST!
Meegs82
Meegs82
Therapist
Therapist

Number of posts : 4106
Say What You Want : Dancing Phalanges! Dancing Phalanges!
Registration date : 2008-06-14

Back to top Go down

Post by flyersfan35 Sun Mar 21, 2010 10:56 am

Meegs82 wrote:
treble21 wrote:
flyersfan35 wrote:

Ya, that would have been worth watching. I was a hardcore B&A fan and was SOOO upset when DB left to do Angel. I watched Angel for a season, got sick of it and quit. I've seen random episodes here and there, but I don't know much about it. Best episode ever=the one where Buffy comes to see Angel and he becomes mortal and they are able to make love and then he has to change it back so that she never remembers. BEST!
See, I didn't watch Buffy after Angel left...lol. But Angel was a great series...with the exception of season 4.
flyersfan35
flyersfan35
Experiment
Experiment

Back to top Go down

Post by treble21 Sun Mar 21, 2010 10:58 am

Angel actually had some great episodes in S1-3 and S5 , and he was much more likeable and less broody than he was on Buffy. If you ever decide to watch just stay away from S4, it was horrible. Horrible I tell you!
treble21
treble21
Therapist
Therapist

Back to top Go down

Post by treble21 Sun Mar 21, 2010 10:59 am

flyersfan35 wrote:
Meegs82 wrote:
treble21 wrote:
flyersfan35 wrote:

See, I didn't watch Buffy after Angel left...lol. But Angel was a great series...with the exception of season 4.

couldn't agree more!
treble21
treble21
Therapist
Therapist

Back to top Go down

Post by flyersfan35 Sun Mar 21, 2010 11:02 am

I watched season 4 of Buffy, but I just couldn't get into it. I did watch all the eps for the rest of the series with Angel in it, but that's it, lol. So I never got the Buffy/Spike thing...though I'm sure I would have just hated it anyway.

But Angel I loved. There were a few season 4 eps that were good, and I loved the Angelus ones. But other than that...just stick with all the other seasons.
flyersfan35
flyersfan35
Experiment
Experiment

Back to top Go down

Post by treble21 Sun Mar 21, 2010 11:08 am

flyersfan35 wrote:I watched season 4 of Buffy, but I just couldn't get into it. I did watch all the eps for the rest of the series with Angel in it, but that's it, lol. So I never got the Buffy/Spike thing...though I'm sure I would have just hated it anyway.

But Angel I loved. There were a few season 4 eps that were good, and I loved the Angelus ones. But other than that...just stick with all the other seasons.

This is true, the Angelus episodes were fantastic as was Alyson Hannigan's visit. But yeah most of that season just squicks me.
As for the Buffy/Spike thing, It grew on me. and while Season 4 of Buffy was kinda boring ( it had a couple of good episodes ) the second half of Season 5 through the end of the series was awesome (even if I did have to sit through B/S tearing the clothes off each other)
treble21
treble21
Therapist
Therapist

Back to top Go down

Post by suck.it.up.buttercup91 Sun Mar 21, 2010 2:40 pm

flyersfan35 wrote:
Meegs82 wrote:
treble21 wrote:
flyersfan35 wrote:

This is true, the Angelus episodes were fantastic as was Alyson Hannigan's visit. But yeah most of that season just squicks me.
As for the Buffy/Spike thing, It grew on me. and while Season 4 of Buffy was kinda boring ( it had a couple of good episodes ) the second half of Season 5 through the end of the series was awesome (even if I did have to sit through B/S tearing the clothes off each other)

season 4 of Angel is realllllllly difficult to get through. But I absolutely love Angelus! he is sooo hott! so i consider those the only good episodes of that season..the rest of th season is..ew...just ew. seriously theres no words for Cordy and Connor it really seethed me out. and i was acually surprised they never went there with Faith and Angel too since they were sooo much alike...and that episode Meegs is talking about is a must see! That is my favorite Buffy/Angel episode! It is beautiful But spike and buffy was a no no, he was funny and i absoutely loved his character but buffy and spike together was too awkward especially considering Angel was his grandsire! But overall the Angel series was really good! I loved his crew. I dont know which crew I liked more actually Angels or Buffys? But I always lean more towards Angels...{*looks away sheepishly*}lol
suck.it.up.buttercup91
suck.it.up.buttercup91
Squint
Squint

Back to top Go down

Post by yvettelgh Mon Mar 22, 2010 4:22 pm

Hi folks,

Sad to say but I have only recently discovered Buffy/Angel. I read somewhere that there some Buffy/Angel sprinkled in Bones and ...as a fan had to seek and watch.

I started this past Holiday season and I have finished all 7 seasons of Buffy, and I am on Season 5 of Angel.

First: Buffy/Spike=dis-functional. Buffy/Angel in the future, i don't think they ready for each other.

I thought it was interesting that Buffy and Angel were going into a dark phase about the same time. I also think it was interesting that thei meeting off screen was never discussed/mentioned because it seemed that while Buffy was "with" Spike part of her craved/wanted Angel. The amount of times she mentioned that Spike didn't have a soul....

Anyway, I am writing because I was disappointed with Chosen, the series finale. I was expecting something more...not sure what. It felt flat. Liked Angel being back, like they way they addressed Buffy/Angel relationship, that was the only thing "worked out" the rest of the script was missing something....

Favorite episodes: Band Candy, Musical, Of course the epi where Angel becomes human and has his perfect day with Buffy...Season 5 has been funny so far...

Stuff that I didn't like: Rilley, Cordy/Connor, and Glory. Cordy was great until the part demon thing. The stories and "sudden" perfect power was too much for me.

yvettelgh
Squint
Squint

Number of posts : 42
Say What You Want : I believe in fate.
Registration date : 2010-02-14

Back to top Go down

Post by treble21 Wed Mar 24, 2010 7:56 am

watching a season 1 Buffy episode LOL I can't believe how young DB looks!!!
treble21
treble21
Therapist
Therapist

Back to top Go down

Post by DBCrazy Wed Mar 24, 2010 12:23 pm

With this thread coming alive again I thought I'd pull in this pic that Smudge posted in the "Hot pic of DB" thread. It's a very nice one that is perfect in here!

Chocolate Chip wrote:[Only admins are allowed to see this image]
DBCrazy
DBCrazy
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by suck.it.up.buttercup91 Thu Mar 25, 2010 12:10 am

god i love that man and his face! lol
suck.it.up.buttercup91
suck.it.up.buttercup91
Squint
Squint

Back to top Go down

Post by moonlightbones Thu Apr 01, 2010 12:16 pm

Don't know how many of you loved Christian Kane (Lindsay McDonald) on Angel, but he recently released about 5 songs off an upcoming CD titled The House Rules. You can get the link to download them either at his official site (christiankane.com) or just go straight to iTunes.

I think they're all GREAT! Rockin/country fell to them and I really love his voice! I had forgotten how talented he is!!
moonlightbones
moonlightbones
Agent
Agent

Number of posts : 308
Say What You Want : - 'What lies behind us and what lies before us are tiny matters compared to what lies within us.' -- Ralph Waldo Emerson
Registration date : 2009-05-17

Back to top Go down

Post by DBCrazy Thu Apr 01, 2010 4:07 pm

moonlightbones wrote:Don't know how many of you loved Christian Kane (Lindsay McDonald) on Angel, but he recently released about 5 songs off an upcoming CD titled The House Rules. You can get the link to download them either at his official site (christiankane.com) or just go straight to iTunes.

I think they're all GREAT! Rockin/country fell to them and I really love his voice! I had forgotten how talented he is!!
Thanks! I'll have to check it out.
And I love your avatar - but the answer has gotta be NO! Razz
DBCrazy
DBCrazy
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 16 of 40 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 15, 16, 17 ... 28 ... 40  Next