Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Buffy/Angel fans

+24
country2776
Nightowl
G
SJB
rexcat
katharine
jsgemini
crzy4bones
CanadianBones
yvettelgh
treble21
suck.it.up.buttercup91
Meegs82
THX1138
missdebra87
moonlightbones
i_heart_bones
Tan
DBCrazy
MoonlightGardenias
Zeddie
flyersfan35
lena152
Fluffernutter
28 posters

Page 7 of 40 Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 23 ... 40  Next

Go down

Buffy/Angel fans - Page 7 Empty Re: Buffy/Angel fans

Post by i_heart_bones Tue May 12, 2009 8:46 pm

Shame on you Razz
I guess if you had too watch only a few those would be the ones too choose...and the musical episode, and the one after that, and all of season 1-7. haha they're all good.
You get onto watching....Smile
i_heart_bones
i_heart_bones
Deputy Director
Deputy Director

Number of posts : 6090
Say What You Want : WWDBD?
Twitter.com/IndiaGreen
Registration date : 2008-11-29

http://shortlybeforemidnight.tumblr.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by flyersfan35 Tue May 12, 2009 9:20 pm

i_heart_bones wrote:Shame on you Razz
I guess if you had too watch only a few those would be the ones too choose...and the musical episode, and the one after that, and all of season 1-7. haha they're all good.
You get onto watching....Smile
I know 1-3 by heart...season 4 I watched a total of once...and the only other eps I've watched are the ones with Angel...lol. Though I do own all 7 seasons...and my daughter has watched them all. I just couldn't get into it after Angel left...and I did try.
flyersfan35
flyersfan35
Experiment
Experiment

Number of posts : 68808
Say What You Want : Goodbye, dear ABY. You have been my home for 3 years now, and I am going to miss you. Thanks, willgirl, for creating this wonderful forum. *hugs to all*

Closing time - time for you to go back to the places you will be from.
Closing time - this room won't be open 'til your brothers or your sisters come.
So gather up your jackets, and move it to the exits - I hope you have found a friend.
Closing time - every new beginning comes from some other beginning's end.

Registration date : 2008-05-31

Back to top Go down

Post by DBCrazy Tue May 12, 2009 10:40 pm

i_heart_bones wrote:Was just watching the second last buffy episode in season 7. Man i forgot how much i loved those last two eps. where buffy is fighting caleb, and angel comes in and knocks him down...that whole fight season is just awesome...
Just wanted to share Very Happy
Oh, I need to go back and watch. I've only watched Buffy through once! Caleb, isn't he played by that Fillion guy that did Firefly and is now in Castle? He's kind of a cutie!
DBCrazy
DBCrazy
Administrator
Administrator

Number of posts : 11341
Say What You Want : I was sad to see this place close. I called it home for a while.
Registration date : 2008-11-07

Back to top Go down

Post by Fluffernutter Wed May 13, 2009 7:18 am

flyersfan35 wrote:Haha! Those are the only eps of season 7 I watched...lol
Ditto! Cause I'm a B/A shipper, I watched only S1-3 of BTVS in full but then cause I'm a David fangirl I watched all of Angel.
Fluffernutter
Fluffernutter
Deputy Director
Deputy Director

Number of posts : 5591
Location : 48% of day in school, 44% at home, 8% in transit between them
Say What You Want : Officially obsessed with fandom.
Registration date : 2008-06-16

http://fluffernutter8.livejournal.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Fluffernutter Wed May 13, 2009 7:20 am

DBCrazy wrote:
i_heart_bones wrote:Was just watching the second last buffy episode in season 7. Man i forgot how much i loved those last two eps. where buffy is fighting caleb, and angel comes in and knocks him down...that whole fight season is just awesome...
Oh, I need to go back and watch. I've only watched Buffy through once! Caleb, isn't he played by that Fillion guy that did Firefly and is now in Castle? He's kind of a cutie!
Yeah, Nathan Fillion AKA Captain Hammer from Dr. Horrible.
WHAT?! You haven't watched Dr. Horrible??? GO! Immediately!!!!: [Only admins are allowed to see this link]
In related news, is anyone here a Supernatural fan??
Fluffernutter
Fluffernutter
Deputy Director
Deputy Director

Back to top Go down

Post by DBCrazy Wed May 13, 2009 7:49 am

Fluffernutter wrote:
DBCrazy wrote:
Yeah, Nathan Fillion AKA Captain Hammer from Dr. Horrible.
WHAT?! You haven't watched Dr. Horrible??? GO! Immediately!!!!: [Only admins are allowed to see this link]
In related news, is anyone here a Supernatural fan??
Embarassed Not only have I never watched Dr. Horrible, I've never heard of Dr. Horrible! Hopefully I'll get a chance tonight, Fluff!
DBCrazy
DBCrazy
Administrator
Administrator

Say What You Want : I was sad to see this place close. I called it home for a while.

Back to top Go down

Post by flyersfan35 Wed May 13, 2009 8:18 am

Fluffernutter wrote:
flyersfan35 wrote:Haha! Those are the only eps of season 7 I watched...lol
Ditto! Cause I'm a B/A shipper, I watched only S1-3 of BTVS in full but then cause I'm a David fangirl I watched all of Angel.
Same with me, fluff!
flyersfan35
flyersfan35
Experiment
Experiment

Say What You Want : Goodbye, dear ABY. You have been my home for 3 years now, and I am going to miss you. Thanks, willgirl, for creating this wonderful forum. *hugs to all*

So gather up your jackets, and move it to the exits - I hope you have found a friend.

Back to top Go down

Post by Tan Wed May 13, 2009 11:05 am

Never saw any Buffy, but I always liked Angelus... he's just sooooo bad he's good!

And I've heard from a number of actors that it's a lot of fun to play a bad guy... you can go over the top without seeming to do so Very Happy
Tan
Tan
Doctor
Doctor

Number of posts : 841
Say What You Want : Always in the shit, just the depth that varies
Registration date : 2009-03-07

Back to top Go down

Post by DBCrazy Fri May 15, 2009 4:28 pm

DBCrazy on March 10, 2009 wrote:But the reason I sought out this thread today ...

This morning I clicked over to Angel. (I no longer wake up at an ungodly hour to watch 2 hours, I just click in occasionally to see where they are! Sleep is vital for life, too!) Anyway it was the episode where Buffy shows up and Angel becomes human because of the Moire demon's blood.

I was just in time for their talk in the kitchen when he grabs her and takes her right there on the kitchen table and they finally end up eating ice cream in bed! I love that scene! He's so great there! Mmmm! What a way to wake up!!! Very Happy
There I was this morning, going to bed at 5:00 AM because I'd stayed up downloading and watching the season finale, then chatting about it and rewatching it. Angel just came on when I walked in my bedroom. And it was this same episode, come back around again. (That's 2 months and 4 days if anyone's counting!) Anyway, I'm watching it when I should be sleeping, then kind of getting excited again! When all the sudden I see Angel telling Buffy that he relinquished his human-ness! Aaww - I'd fallen asleep during the best part! Sad
DBCrazy
DBCrazy
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Fluffernutter Sat May 16, 2009 7:30 am

Tan wrote:Never saw any Buffy, but I always liked Angelus... he's just sooooo bad he's good!

And I've heard from a number of actors that it's a lot of fun to play a bad guy... you can go over the top without seeming to do so Very Happy
Ooooh, Angelus. One of my faves villains ever. David started to truly shine when he turned in Innocence. I love how you can tell the difference between Angel and Angelus just by looking. Every time that Angelus showed up was pure joy. He's snarky and unapologetic and I personally feel that Angel could have some of that too but he's afraid of being too Angelus-y.
Fluffernutter
Fluffernutter
Deputy Director
Deputy Director

Back to top Go down

Post by Fluffernutter Sat May 16, 2009 7:33 am

DBCrazy wrote:
DBCrazy on March 10, 2009 wrote:But the reason I sought out this thread today ...

This morning I clicked over to Angel. (I no longer wake up at an ungodly hour to watch 2 hours, I just click in occasionally to see where they are! Sleep is vital for life, too!) Anyway it was the episode where Buffy shows up and Angel becomes human because of the Moire demon's blood.

I was just in time for their talk in the kitchen when he grabs her and takes her right there on the kitchen table and they finally end up eating ice cream in bed! I love that scene! He's so great there! Mmmm! What a way to wake up!!! Very Happy
There I was this morning, going to bed at 5:00 AM because I'd stayed up downloading and watching the season finale, then chatting about it and rewatching it. Angel just came on when I walked in my bedroom. And it was this same episode, come back around again. (That's 2 months and 4 days if anyone's counting!) Anyway, I'm watching it when I should be sleeping, then kind of getting excited again! When all the sudden I see Angel telling Buffy that he relinquished his human-ness! Aaww - I'd fallen asleep during the best part! Sad
I think that might be my all time fave ATS episode. *points to screen name defensively* My current background (I change it every month, okay?!) has a pic from there. Can be viewed here:
[Only admins are allowed to see this link]

Last edited by Fluffernutter on Mon May 18, 2009 10:06 am; edited 3 times in total
Fluffernutter
Fluffernutter
Deputy Director
Deputy Director

Back to top Go down

Post by DBCrazy Sat May 16, 2009 12:39 pm

Yep, Fluff, that's what I missed! That's a nice background, and a pretty neat site too.
DBCrazy
DBCrazy
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Fluffernutter Sun May 17, 2009 4:05 pm

DBCrazy wrote:Yep, Fluff, that's what I missed! That's a nice background, and a pretty neat site too.
Sad life! Sad That's the best and cutest (wait, they aren't synonymous?) part!
I love Taarako's Sonnet backgrounds. I think they're awesome and it makes me feel really smooth to have an Elizabeth Barret Browning sonnet as my laptop background! (Although the guys in my English class group liked my pink "Forever, that's the whole point" background better.)
Fluffernutter
Fluffernutter
Deputy Director
Deputy Director

Back to top Go down

Post by DBCrazy Sun May 17, 2009 11:01 pm

I have to confess that the sonnets are just a little too far out there for me. I love to read them, love to listen to them, but I can't quite grasp them. They do feel very romantic and satisfying though.

I looked for the "Forever" one you referred to but didn't find that. Looking through all those screens was really delicious. Made me want to get out the Buffy DVDs again!

You know, Fluff, at your age (116) it's so much more socially acceptable to have a thing for a star! At my age (199), it's just plain ol' weird! Although my best friends are slowly getting over being grossed out by it, and they're really coming into realizing that I am just plain ol' standard-issue weird! Maybe I'm starting that journey into my second childhood a little early!!

Still haven't gotten to that Dr. Horrible yet, but it's still on my list!
DBCrazy
DBCrazy
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Fluffernutter Mon May 18, 2009 10:03 am

DBCrazy wrote:I have to confess that the sonnets are just a little too far out there for me. I love to read them, love to listen to them, but I can't quite grasp them. They do feel very romantic and satisfying though.

I looked for the "Forever" one you referred to but didn't find that. Looking through all those screens was really delicious. Made me want to get out the Buffy DVDs again!

You know, Fluff, at your age (116) it's so much more socially acceptable to have a thing for a star! At my age (199), it's just plain ol' weird! Although my best friends are slowly getting over being grossed out by it, and they're really coming into realizing that I am just plain ol' standard-issue weird! Maybe I'm starting that journey into my second childhood a little early!!

Still haven't gotten to that Dr. Horrible yet, but it's still on my list!
Yeah, I often don't understand poetry, but I do try. And I especially love the history behind EBB's stuff.
The background I'm referring to was made by Calla and can be seen here:
[Only admins are allowed to see this image]
Honey, my "young" friends think that I am stark raving NUTS. They've just learned to tolerate it by now and to just say happy birthday to David Boreanaz on May 16th.
Dr. Horrible=I love you I sing all the songs all the time. And it's not very long. If you have a spare 15 minutes, you can watch the whole first part (out of three).
Fluffernutter
Fluffernutter
Deputy Director
Deputy Director

Back to top Go down

Post by i_heart_bones Thu May 21, 2009 12:14 pm

Was just reading the news online and saw this as the picture to the article...i loved the fact that it has buffy and angel dvds in it...hehe

i_heart_bones
i_heart_bones
Deputy Director
Deputy Director

Twitter.com/IndiaGreen

Back to top Go down

Post by moonlightbones Thu May 21, 2009 1:30 pm

I didn't watch Buffy or Angel when they were on, but I decided about 3 months ago that I wanted to see David in something other than Bones, so off to Netflix I went. I now OWN the first 4 seasons of Buffy and seasons 1,2 and 4 of Angel. I have to admit that I like Angel more than Buffy, but that's just because I love David so much. Brooding is so sexy when he does it. LOL...

I've not watched all the episodes yet, but so far I do love Angelus most of the time. I think the unapologetic-ness is what gets me. I mean, he's bad and he doesn't give a rats ass who knows. I kinda like that. Smile
moonlightbones
moonlightbones
Agent
Agent

Number of posts : 308
Say What You Want : - 'What lies behind us and what lies before us are tiny matters compared to what lies within us.' -- Ralph Waldo Emerson
Registration date : 2009-05-17

Back to top Go down

Post by DBCrazy Thu May 21, 2009 2:35 pm

i_heart_bones wrote:Was just reading the news online and saw this as the picture to the article...i loved the fact that it has buffy and angel dvds in it...hehe

Thanks, Indy! That makes my little heart smile. Those scientists do need to make sure that we hang onto the important stuff!!
DBCrazy
DBCrazy
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by DBCrazy Thu May 21, 2009 2:44 pm

Moonlight, Welcome to TheABY! I'm so glad you're an Angel/Buffy fan. I don't know if all you've watched is what you own, but TNT shows 2 episodes of Angel every morning. NC is ET so it would be 6 and 7 am for you. They're just now getting to the end of season 1.

Here a place where you can always tell what shows of David's will be playing:
[Only admins are allowed to see this link]

I didn't know David existed until about a year ago when I stumbled onto Angel flipping through channels during commercials in the morning when I was getting ready for work. (long enough sentence?) Slowly, ever so terribly slowly I got sucked in. Then I got Buffy, and all his movies and Bones and ... I'm just a goner now!
DBCrazy
DBCrazy
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by i_heart_bones Thu May 21, 2009 5:15 pm

Oh ive been a huge DB fan since the first time i saw him... i think i was 10 and i saw the first ep of buffy that while sneakily watching the show at a friends house (i wasnt allowed to watch it)
i swear even at 10 i recognised that he was cute...maybe not the way i think hes "cute" today (thats adult rated) haha
but oh that first scene with buffy...so so so good.
i_heart_bones
i_heart_bones
Deputy Director
Deputy Director

Twitter.com/IndiaGreen

Back to top Go down

Post by moonlightbones Thu May 21, 2009 9:20 pm

Thanks for the welcome, DBCrazy. I remember back when Bones was first coming on that everyone was talking about 'that guy from Angel" being the lead actor on the show. But it meant nothing to me since I hadn't ever watched BTVS or Angel. And it's weird because I have always loved vampire lore. Hell I even watched Dark Shadows back in the day. LOL....

Anyway, with my work schedule and kids, etc I didn't have time until now to go back and enjoy those shows. But I'm so enjoying them. I did know that TNT aired two episodes a day, but unless I'm forced into it, I'm never up that early. (I had to get my youngest up for school today...his dad usually does it). I'm only missing 2 seasons of Angel now right? Cause it was 5 season long? Hopefully in the next month or so I'll be able to get those two so I'll own the complete set.

In addition to the TV stuff I've also been able to see some of the movies David did. I have to say, I went out and bought Mr Fix It. I thought it was adorable. And of course the DB nekkidness in These Girls is worthy of a shout out or two also!
moonlightbones
moonlightbones
Agent
Agent

Say What You Want : - 'What lies behind us and what lies before us are tiny matters compared to what lies within us.' -- Ralph Waldo Emerson

Back to top Go down

Post by flyersfan35 Thu May 21, 2009 9:32 pm

moonlightbones wrote:I didn't watch Buffy or Angel when they were on, but I decided about 3 months ago that I wanted to see David in something other than Bones, so off to Netflix I went. I now OWN the first 4 seasons of Buffy and seasons 1,2 and 4 of Angel. I have to admit that I like Angel more than Buffy, but that's just because I love David so much. Brooding is so sexy when he does it. LOL...

I've not watched all the episodes yet, but so far I do love Angelus most of the time. I think the unapologetic-ness is what gets me. I mean, he's bad and he doesn't give a rats ass who knows. I kinda like that. Smile
omg, that sounds so like me! And I own every Buffy and Angel dvd...except that I haven't watched anything past season 4 of Buffy...except for the ones where Angel is there...lol!
flyersfan35
flyersfan35
Experiment
Experiment

Back to top Go down

Post by moonlightbones Thu May 21, 2009 9:48 pm

flyersfan35 wrote:omg, that sounds so like me! And I own every Buffy and Angel dvd...except that I haven't watched anything past season 4 of Buffy...except for the ones where Angel is there...lol!

That will be me. I probably won't watch anything but the Angel episodes. Smile I never will understand the whole Spike thing with Buffy. I love James Marsters, but David and SMG just had this amazingingly hot chemistry. Kinda like David and Emily do. Wink
moonlightbones
moonlightbones
Agent
Agent

Back to top Go down

Post by DBCrazy Thu May 21, 2009 10:37 pm

I was going to start a post here about lovin' David and Angel and Booth ... but I gotta get ready for work!!
DBCrazy
DBCrazy
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by flyersfan35 Fri May 22, 2009 9:38 am

moonlightbones wrote:
flyersfan35 wrote:omg, that sounds so like me! And I own every Buffy and Angel dvd...except that I haven't watched anything past season 4 of Buffy...except for the ones where Angel is there...lol!

That will be me. I probably won't watch anything but the Angel episodes. Smile I never will understand the whole Spike thing with Buffy. I love James Marsters, but David and SMG just had this amazingingly hot chemistry. Kinda like David and Emily do. Wink
I totally agree! JM is great, but not with Buffy! Oh, but just wait till you get to Angel Season 5...
flyersfan35
flyersfan35
Experiment
Experiment

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 7 of 40 Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 23 ... 40  Next