Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Who's the sexiest bloodsucker in town?

+8
Filou
phoebsfan
SnoopGirl
Fluffernutter
marymageli
ToZiKa
flyersfan35
lena152
12 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Who would you rather date?

Who's the sexiest bloodsucker in town? Vote_lcap16%Who's the sexiest bloodsucker in town? Vote_rcap 16% 
[ 4 ]
Who's the sexiest bloodsucker in town? Vote_lcap76%Who's the sexiest bloodsucker in town? Vote_rcap 76% 
[ 19 ]
Who's the sexiest bloodsucker in town? Vote_lcap8%Who's the sexiest bloodsucker in town? Vote_rcap 8% 
[ 2 ]

Total Votes : 25

Who's the sexiest bloodsucker in town? Empty Who's the sexiest bloodsucker in town?

Post by lena152 Mon Feb 02, 2009 12:55 am

Okay so I saw this poll over on BuddyTV on whether people would rather date Edward (Cullen) or Bill (Compton), and I thought since I guess lots of us used to watch Angel, and since there's a lot of Twilight fans here, it might be fun to start something like it here... Smile

So people.. who would you rather date? The one with the sparkly chest and stalker tendencies? The one with the angelic face and split personality? Or the southern gentleman with the scary friends? Wink

A/N: supposed to be a totally pointless and fun discussion, so no serious arguments please!

Edward:
[Only admins are allowed to see this image]

Angel:

Bill:
lena152
lena152
Doctor
Doctor

Number of posts : 668
Say What You Want : DB on my kitchen floor! ;-)
Registration date : 2008-06-18

Back to top Go down

Who's the sexiest bloodsucker in town? Empty Re: Who's the sexiest bloodsucker in town?

Post by flyersfan35 Mon Feb 02, 2009 1:51 am

Duh! Angel, of course! lol

To me, there is no contest...the combination of tortured soul and cold blooded killer...*sigh* I love Angel, but there's something about the evil Angelus that just...*sigh*

Haha, anyway, it's always Angel for me!

Great poll lena!
flyersfan35
flyersfan35
Experiment
Experiment

Number of posts : 68808
Say What You Want : Goodbye, dear ABY. You have been my home for 3 years now, and I am going to miss you. Thanks, willgirl, for creating this wonderful forum. *hugs to all*

Closing time - time for you to go back to the places you will be from.
Closing time - this room won't be open 'til your brothers or your sisters come.
So gather up your jackets, and move it to the exits - I hope you have found a friend.
Closing time - every new beginning comes from some other beginning's end.

Registration date : 2008-05-31

Back to top Go down

Who's the sexiest bloodsucker in town? Empty Re: Who's the sexiest bloodsucker in town?

Post by ToZiKa Mon Feb 02, 2009 1:52 am

ANGEL!

ToZiKa
Prosecutor
Prosecutor

Number of posts : 37397
Say What You Want : It's been great and I'll never forget this place! Thanks Lindsey!
Registration date : 2008-06-14

Back to top Go down

Post by marymageli Mon Feb 02, 2009 2:44 am

Since I'm the founder (or one of the founders) of the AEL, I naturally go for Angel!! Very Happy
marymageli
marymageli
Master Criminal
Master Criminal

Number of posts : 28379
Registration date : 2008-06-03

Back to top Go down

Post by Fluffernutter Mon Feb 02, 2009 4:53 am

Oh, my Angel! What a noble hottie...I just LITERALLY stopped breathing thinking about him. And, like fly, I've got a bit of an Angelus thing...I mean, DB in leather pants?! What's not to love (and adore beyond thought/dignity/comprehension)?!?!?
I am just a giant marshmallow with Buffy/Angel Shipper written on me...
Fluffernutter
Fluffernutter
Deputy Director
Deputy Director

Number of posts : 5591
Location : 48% of day in school, 44% at home, 8% in transit between them
Say What You Want : Officially obsessed with fandom.
Registration date : 2008-06-16

http://fluffernutter8.livejournal.com

Back to top Go down

Post by lena152 Mon Feb 02, 2009 5:12 am

hahaha. wow, i didn't expect such a strong pro-angel reaction! ladies! Wink

am i allowed to vote in my own poll?

okay, even though i'm a proud member of the ael myself... since the question is who i'd actually want to date... i'd have to say, as much as i adore adore adore "mmmmmmmh, aaangel"... i'd probably choose bill. i know, i'm a bad bad girl, but let's face it.. he's the only one you can have sex with! and uhm, it's supposed to be amazing. and he's pretty hot, too.. just can't resist the dark and brooding type, right!? Embarassed

edward.. love his car! but no he's just too weird. and hello, he's 17... x10 probably. but still. looks like 17. so no. Smile
lena152
lena152
Doctor
Doctor

Back to top Go down

Post by lena152 Mon Feb 02, 2009 5:13 am

hey, someone voted for edward and didn't admit it! come on. no need to hide!! we don't bite. Laughing
lena152
lena152
Doctor
Doctor

Back to top Go down

Post by flyersfan35 Mon Feb 02, 2009 5:25 am

Oh, I could have sex with Angel...I mean, come on, it wouldn't be true happiness unless it was with Buffy! So...yeah, bring it on! lol
flyersfan35
flyersfan35
Experiment
Experiment

Say What You Want : Goodbye, dear ABY. You have been my home for 3 years now, and I am going to miss you. Thanks, willgirl, for creating this wonderful forum. *hugs to all*

So gather up your jackets, and move it to the exits - I hope you have found a friend.

Back to top Go down

Post by ToZiKa Mon Feb 02, 2009 6:16 am

flyersfan35 wrote:Oh, I could have sex with Angel...I mean, come on, it wouldn't be true happiness unless it was with Buffy! So...yeah, bring it on! lol
I was thinking about the same thing......but you beat me to it of course....

ToZiKa
Prosecutor
Prosecutor

Number of posts : 37397
Say What You Want : It's been great and I'll never forget this place! Thanks Lindsey!

Back to top Go down

Post by Fluffernutter Mon Feb 02, 2009 6:51 am

ToZiKa wrote:
flyersfan35 wrote:Oh, I could have sex with Angel...I mean, come on, it wouldn't be true happiness unless it was with Buffy! So...yeah, bring it on! lol
I was thinking about the same thing......but you beat me to it of course....
I was thinking the same thing as well... Very Happy
Fluffernutter
Fluffernutter
Deputy Director
Deputy Director

Back to top Go down

Post by flyersfan35 Mon Feb 02, 2009 7:14 am

Muhahaha! I beat you all, now I alone get to have sex with Angel! lol
flyersfan35
flyersfan35
Experiment
Experiment

Back to top Go down

Post by Fluffernutter Mon Feb 02, 2009 7:18 am

flyersfan35 wrote:Muhahaha! I beat you all, now I alone get to have sex with Angel! lol
We never said that! We just said that you wrote the fastest response. If you try to get Angel, your arms and legs will be chewed off by jealous fangirls. (I already feel kinda like a homewrecker trying to steal him from Buffy...like that's possible.)
Fluffernutter
Fluffernutter
Deputy Director
Deputy Director

Back to top Go down

Post by lena152 Mon Feb 02, 2009 7:57 am

hahahahaha, you guys are so funny! okay, when you put it like that... i wouldn't mind having a little no-strings (uhm happiness)-attached fling with angel. but come on.. sleeping with a guy you're not supposed to make tooo happy, because then he just might turn into his scary psycho persona and rip your throat out!? i don't know about that. Laughing

i'll stick with bill. Wink

am i the only one? has anybody even seen true blood? scratch
lena152
lena152
Doctor
Doctor

Back to top Go down

Post by flyersfan35 Mon Feb 02, 2009 9:55 am

Fluffernutter wrote:
flyersfan35 wrote:Muhahaha! I beat you all, now I alone get to have sex with Angel! lol
We never said that! We just said that you wrote the fastest response. If you try to get Angel, your arms and legs will be chewed off by jealous fangirls. (I already feel kinda like a homewrecker trying to steal him from Buffy...like that's possible.)
Psh...Angel's been mine for almost 2 years...ask the nonsense girls...lol
flyersfan35
flyersfan35
Experiment
Experiment

Back to top Go down

Post by SnoopGirl Mon Feb 02, 2009 10:30 am

1. Angel- Never saw an episode of Angel - don't have to - just look at that face (and body).
2. Bill - Don't have a clue as to who this person is but he very handsome.
3.Edward there should be a rule about being deemed sexy - like being able to shave first

Just read the rest of the Poll:
Angel of course. He can bite whatever he wants with that mouth.
Bill - still have no clue who he is.
Edward - looks a few years older than my son -- who is 10!!! So that would a No No No No No No No No No No No No

SnoopGirl
Deputy Director
Deputy Director

Number of posts : 9669
Say What You Want : Snoop I love you DB's Smile Smile

Registration date : 2008-06-03

Back to top Go down

Post by phoebsfan Mon Feb 02, 2009 11:42 am

Since I don't find DB attractive and hated Angel. He's out.

Since I don't know Bill. He's out.

Since I can't vote for Jasper. Edward wins.
phoebsfan
phoebsfan
Therapist
Therapist

Number of posts : 4792

Back to top Go down

Post by Filou Mon Feb 02, 2009 1:37 pm

Bill is not my type! I voted for Edward.
Filou
Filou
Forensic Artist
Forensic Artist

Number of posts : 117
Registration date : 2008-06-15

Back to top Go down

Post by lena152 Mon Feb 02, 2009 7:14 pm

what?? there's people who don't find db attractive?? i'm shocked! Shocked hahaha

can someone please explain to me what's so fascinating about edward? i'm really curious. seriously!
lena152
lena152
Doctor
Doctor

Back to top Go down

Post by fairytales_end Mon Feb 02, 2009 7:18 pm

ANGEL ANGEL ANGEL

I seriously don't see the attraction to Edward, but hey, it's just an opinion
fairytales_end
fairytales_end
Administrator
Administrator

Number of posts : 15296
Say What You Want : I'm more than a bird, I'm more than a plane.
Registration date : 2008-12-26

http://fairytales-end.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by queen bess Mon Feb 02, 2009 7:59 pm

angel.....

because dark, brooding, tortured with a truly excellent bad side.... drool....

and i like edward, but he's too skinnny, and we all know what is under DB's shirt.... sigh....
queen bess
queen bess
Administrator
Administrator

Number of posts : 17725
Say What You Want : demoted to countess...
Registration date : 2008-11-16

Back to top Go down

Post by Sarah9488 Tue Feb 03, 2009 3:03 am

Edward...

I just watched the first season of Buffy and though I liked Angel he just isn't the right man for me... If there was a choice for Seeley Booth, I'd vote for him... But he isn't a vampire... or at least we think he isn't one...

And yeah, Edward... For those who read the novels there's no need for much explanation. C'mon someone who writes a song for you and sings you to sleep every night...
And you can have sex with Edward... You'll just end up bruised, a broken bed and no pillows left Wink

Ah and Bill... I don't even know who he is... so not an option.
Sarah9488
Sarah9488
Head of Forensics
Head of Forensics

Number of posts : 1104
Say What You Want : Avatar: https://twitter.com/bitsy_bones

http://www.myspace.com/sarah9488

Back to top Go down

Post by hy6110327 Tue Feb 03, 2009 5:35 am

So, I voted for Edward. One cause he's 17 in the figurative sense. Two, he's okay looking. Three, I don't know who Bill is. Four, I never really liked Angel. Five, I'd rather have chosen Jasper. But I'll settle for Edward.
hy6110327
hy6110327
Administrator
Administrator

Number of posts : 16061
Say What You Want : C'est la vie!

Registration date : 2008-06-24

Back to top Go down

Post by phoebsfan Tue Feb 03, 2009 8:01 am

Yeah Jasper... sigh...

I actually had a very hard time getting myself to watch Bones because in general I just do not like DB. Not attracted, not impressed by his acting skills... Booth is the only role I've ever liked him in. And in fact as Angel he just got on my nerves to the point where I wanted to kill him myself and get it over with.

And yes, Edward in the books is better than Edward in the movie. He is basically the guy you always wanted. You know he's never going to look at another girl. Think about anyone but you. He's devoted one hundred percent. He's also more mature than other guys your age cause he's been around for much longer. But still a little naive when it comes to love. You're his first after all. He's always watching out for your wellbeing, even if you don't want him to. Give the man a horse and you'll have your answer as to why.
phoebsfan
phoebsfan
Therapist
Therapist

Number of posts : 4792

Back to top Go down

Post by lena152 Tue Feb 03, 2009 10:47 pm

Sarah9488 wrote:And yeah, Edward... For those who read the novels there's no need for much explanation. C'mon someone who writes a song for you and sings you to sleep every night...
And you can have sex with Edward... You'll just end up bruised, a broken bed and no pillows left Wink

oh okay... i've only seen the movie where they kissed uhm twice and nothing else.. so that didn't seem like the most exciting relationship to me. but i guess you really must have read the books to really get into the whole twilight thing. (doesn't really speak for the movie, does it!?)

even though robert pattinson admittedly is a very pretty boy. so i can totally see why younger girls are all over him. Smile
lena152
lena152
Doctor
Doctor

Back to top Go down

Post by Sarah9488 Wed Feb 04, 2009 12:26 am

Hmm, my best friend loved the movie without ever reading the book and now she has already read two of them. So I think it's about what you are looking for.

Edward isn't the one looking for adventure. He's the one you can have a fabulous life with... The one you ever wished for. Phoebs already mentioned the best aspects on Edward.
And I think I'd have chosen Edward even before Robert Pattinson was an option (whom I didn't like before). He's just basically the perfect man.

And to add me sigh to those of Phoebs and hy... Jasper...
Sarah9488
Sarah9488
Head of Forensics
Head of Forensics

Number of posts : 1104
Say What You Want : Avatar: https://twitter.com/bitsy_bones

http://www.myspace.com/sarah9488

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next