Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Has your City/town been mentioned on Bones?

+18
i_heart_bones
clair82
spectacularviews
heirofloki
bcriet
CiscoAg
dreamerktm411
jsgemini
CanadianBones
HermioneGirl101
SnoopGirl
MI_Bonesgirl
future_anthro
crzy4bones
dawnsfire
tinkrella
sparklyshoes
SJB
22 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Has your City/town been mentioned on Bones? Empty Has your City/town been mentioned on Bones?

Post by SJB Fri Jun 04, 2010 8:46 pm

Just a bit of a time filler really!

I'm just rewatching the season 3 premiere, (The Widows son in the windshield) now, and was happy to be reminded that my hometown is actually mentioned in this episode!

When Hodgela are talking to the private investigator about her husband, and was he from Australia, Adelaide gets a mention. Very Happy
Here is a bit about my hometown
[Only admins are allowed to see this link]

Anyone else care to share?
SJB
SJB
Forensic Artist
Forensic Artist

Number of posts : 107
Registration date : 2010-04-05

Back to top Go down

Has your City/town been mentioned on Bones? Empty Re: Has your City/town been mentioned on Bones?

Post by sparklyshoes Sat Jun 05, 2010 12:50 am

SJB wrote:Just a bit of a time filler really!

I'm just rewatching the season 3 premiere, (The Widows son in the windshield) now, and was happy to be reminded that my hometown is actually mentioned in this episode!

When Hodgela are talking to the private investigator about her husband, and was he from Australia, Adelaide gets a mention. Very Happy
Here is a bit about my hometown
[Only admins are allowed to see this link]

Anyone else care to share?

Woohoo, Go Radelaide Smile I was so excited when I saw that ep!

sparklyshoes
Forensic Artist
Forensic Artist

Number of posts : 111
Say What You Want : "I want to punch the writers sometimes"
Registration date : 2010-01-23

Back to top Go down

Has your City/town been mentioned on Bones? Empty Re: Has your City/town been mentioned on Bones?

Post by tinkrella Sat Jun 05, 2010 3:23 am

yup. good ol' Philadelphia. Very Happy

i get giggly when they mention it. it's crazy, right? lol

tinkrella
Head of Forensics
Head of Forensics

Number of posts : 1190
Registration date : 2010-01-31

Back to top Go down

Post by dawnsfire Sat Jun 05, 2010 4:05 am

*sings* Chicago, Chicago...

Mentioned--after all, Brennan grew up there, attended college there (or in the immediate vicinity--most of Northwestern's in Evanston to the north!)

queen
dawnsfire
dawnsfire
Head of Forensics
Head of Forensics

Number of posts : 2086
Say What You Want : "I'm selfish, impatient and a little insecure. I make mistakes, I am out of control and at times hard to handle. But if you can't handle me at my worst, then you sure as hell don't deserve me at my best." Marilyn Monroe
Avatar is "Queen of the Night" by Wendy Pini
Registration date : 2009-05-21

http://www.fanfiction.net/u/1343900/dawnsfire

Back to top Go down

Post by tinkrella Sat Jun 05, 2010 4:41 am

dawnsfire wrote:*sings* Chicago, Chicago...

Mentioned--after all, Brennan grew up there, attended college there (or in the immediate vicinity--most of Northwestern's in Evanston to the north!)

queen

brennan is from there and booth is from philly. we're lucky ducks!

question: didn't brennan also live in Ohio?

tinkrella
Head of Forensics
Head of Forensics

Back to top Go down

Post by crzy4bones Sat Jun 05, 2010 7:49 am

yep....In Man on the Fairway, the plane crashed into a golf course in Virginia Beach, VA.

crzy4bones
Doctor
Doctor

Number of posts : 586
Registration date : 2010-04-23

Back to top Go down

Post by future_anthro Sat Jun 05, 2010 12:24 pm

Brisbane hasn't had a mention i'm pretty sure! But hey... at least Australia did!
future_anthro
future_anthro
Doctor
Doctor

Number of posts : 621
Registration date : 2010-04-29

Back to top Go down

Post by MI_Bonesgirl Sun Jun 06, 2010 12:17 am

Closest I get is when Zack said he was going back to MI for Christmas to visit family.
MI_Bonesgirl
MI_Bonesgirl
Head of Forensics
Head of Forensics

Number of posts : 1147
Say What You Want : Onward and Upward, Season 6!!!
Registration date : 2010-03-23

Back to top Go down

Post by dawnsfire Sun Jun 06, 2010 3:25 am

tinkrella wrote:
dawnsfire wrote:*sings* Chicago, Chicago...

queen

brennan is from there and booth is from philly. we're lucky ducks!

question: didn't brennan also live in Ohio?
yep, they did, when she was still Joy Keenan. Don't know if they went straight to that part of Illinois, though.

queen
dawnsfire
dawnsfire
Head of Forensics
Head of Forensics

Number of posts : 2086
Say What You Want : "I'm selfish, impatient and a little insecure. I make mistakes, I am out of control and at times hard to handle. But if you can't handle me at my worst, then you sure as hell don't deserve me at my best." Marilyn Monroe
Avatar is "Queen of the Night" by Wendy Pini
Registration date : 2009-05-21

http://www.fanfiction.net/u/1343900/dawnsfire

Back to top Go down

Post by SnoopGirl Sun Jun 06, 2010 3:48 am

No, but Hart Hanson went to high school in the town I live in.

SnoopGirl
Deputy Director
Deputy Director

Number of posts : 9669
Say What You Want : Snoop I love you DB's Smile Smile

Registration date : 2008-06-03

Back to top Go down

Post by HermioneGirl101 Sun Jun 06, 2010 5:50 am

I live close to Philly, so I get happy whenever they mention this good city. Or we see Booth with Flyers stuff.

(Fun Fact: David Boreanaz grew up down the street from my mother's friend. Unfortunately, we don't know anyone who lives near there anymore, otherwise I would use it as an excuse to observe DB's childhood home. Smile )
HermioneGirl101
HermioneGirl101
Agent
Agent

Number of posts : 444
Say What You Want : I'll watch Bones through thick and thin. No storyline will change that!
Registration date : 2010-04-22

Back to top Go down

Post by CanadianBones Sun Jun 06, 2010 6:23 am

Closest mention to me is Montreal. But I do get excited whenever Canada is mentioned in any shape or form.
CanadianBones
CanadianBones
Head of Forensics
Head of Forensics

Number of posts : 1266
Say What You Want : they shouldn't be doing that on the forensic platform. - brennan
Registration date : 2008-12-29

Back to top Go down

Post by jsgemini Sun Jun 06, 2010 7:01 am

I don't think my city has been mentioned in a show but I live where Michaela Conlin grew up & went to school. (As a matter of fact I'm in the process of haggling my friends who went to her school to find their year books! hehe) Hearing Philly mentioned since I don't live too far from there & seeing the Steelers & Flyers stuff is good enough for me!
jsgemini
jsgemini
Agent
Agent

Number of posts : 306
Registration date : 2010-05-06

Back to top Go down

Post by tinkrella Sun Jun 06, 2010 1:26 pm

HermioneGirl101 wrote:I live close to Philly, so I get happy whenever they mention this good city. Or we see Booth with Flyers stuff.

(Fun Fact: David Boreanaz grew up down the street from my mother's friend. Unfortunately, we don't know anyone who lives near there anymore, otherwise I would use it as an excuse to observe DB's childhood home. Smile )

I'm from that area too! Just outside the city, but not the main line. DB grew up in Villanova, didn't he? I knew it was along the main line somewhere. I totally want to know where his parents live. Not in that creepy "i wanna stalk" way...but just because I adore his dad (the best weatherman ever) and would like to know the area he lives in. I think I like his dad better than him. Don't shoot me. Razz

my friends saw DB at ruby's diner in ardmore when they came in the fall for his dad's retirement thing. It's so weird to run into celebs in PA. it's deff NOT a celeb state.

tinkrella
Head of Forensics
Head of Forensics

Back to top Go down

Post by dreamerktm411 Sun Jun 06, 2010 1:30 pm

Florida!
The Girl in the Gator!
Woohoo Smile
dreamerktm411
dreamerktm411
Head of Forensics
Head of Forensics

Number of posts : 1255
Say What You Want : "I hope you find something that just changes the entire notion of what it means to be human."
Registration date : 2010-05-06

Back to top Go down

Post by CiscoAg Sun Jun 06, 2010 1:40 pm

Everytime Angela mentions her Dad... Texas usually gets a mention. I love it when Angela or Hodgins says stuff like, "Don't mess with him. He's from Texas."
cowboy
CiscoAg
CiscoAg
Squint
Squint

Number of posts : 62
Say What You Want : Writer. Musician. Lover of Night Cheese and The Savior.

I go to Texas A&M University. Fightin' Texas Aggie Class of 2012.

Follow me on Twitter and/or Tumblr!

www.twitter.com/tinacisco

http://frandisco.tumblr.com

http://www.twitter.com/tinacisco

Back to top Go down

Post by bcriet Sun Jun 06, 2010 4:04 pm

When the grave digger went to court in season five I believe it was called The Boy With the Answer, the phone number she used was a pizza place in Salt Lake City. I was all no way! You're talking about my city. That is so awesome!
bcriet
bcriet
Forensic Artist
Forensic Artist

Number of posts : 197
Say What You Want : \"It is far better to regret doing something, than to regret not doing something\".
Registration date : 2008-08-09

Back to top Go down

Post by heirofloki Sun Jun 06, 2010 4:12 pm

Yep, both birthplace and my chosen home. The latter is kind of joke though, because sometimes they are driving on the show and I go, oh, no they did that wrong, those are LA back-streets! lol

heirofloki
Head of Forensics
Head of Forensics

Number of posts : 1343
Say What You Want : "Alright. The apocalypse is approaching and the world is ending, and the riders are coming at full speed, but before that happens, I want to give you an apartment. Tell me which one!"
Registration date : 2008-10-23

Back to top Go down

Post by spectacularviews Sun Jun 06, 2010 9:36 pm

Addddelllllllaidddee!!! Home town representation
As soon as I saw the topic I was like "uh huh!".
Such a random mention
Given that Adelaide is hard pressed to get a mention on Australian shows (you'd think the world revolved around Melbourne and Sydney I was rather delighted

spectacularviews
Squint
Squint

Number of posts : 41
Registration date : 2010-04-14

Back to top Go down

Post by future_anthro Sun Jun 06, 2010 9:57 pm

spectacularviews wrote:Addddelllllllaidddee!!! Home town representation
Such a random mention
Given that Adelaide is hard pressed to get a mention on Australian shows (you'd think the world revolved around Melbourne and Sydney I was rather delighted
Poor Brisbane!
future_anthro
future_anthro
Doctor
Doctor

Back to top Go down

Post by clair82 Sun Jun 06, 2010 10:42 pm

Such a random mention

Veerrrryyyy odd for good ol' Adelaide to get a mention in anything!!! But we'll take it when we get it!!! cheers

clair82
Squint
Squint

Number of posts : 38
Say What You Want : Everybody poops. They even wrote a book about it...
Registration date : 2010-05-16

Back to top Go down

Post by spectacularviews Sun Jun 06, 2010 10:50 pm

future_anthro wrote:
Such a random mention
Poor Brisbane!

ah, toughen up, you get the great weather....

spectacularviews
Squint
Squint

Number of posts : 41
Registration date : 2010-04-14

Back to top Go down

Post by sparklyshoes Mon Jun 07, 2010 7:50 pm

hehe, so many Adelaideans on here. I love it! Frog cakes, fruchocs, great people, reasonable weather...of course there's lots of Adelaideans here! Smile

sparklyshoes
Forensic Artist
Forensic Artist

Number of posts : 111
Say What You Want : "I want to punch the writers sometimes"
Registration date : 2010-01-23

Back to top Go down

Post by future_anthro Mon Jun 07, 2010 8:24 pm

spectacularviews wrote:
future_anthro wrote:
Such a random mention
Poor Brisbane!

ah, toughen up, you get the great weather....
Haha, that is very very true!
future_anthro
future_anthro
Doctor
Doctor

Back to top Go down

Post by i_heart_bones Mon Jun 07, 2010 8:25 pm

hmmm I might have missed a Gold Coast reference...not likely though Razz
i_heart_bones
i_heart_bones
Deputy Director
Deputy Director

Number of posts : 6090
Say What You Want : WWDBD?
Twitter.com/IndiaGreen
Registration date : 2008-11-29

http://shortlybeforemidnight.tumblr.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum