Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Jeffersonian Beach Party (preview)

+9
Kajunblueyes
newhaven5
jagglebells
ScienceLove&Pie
bones206
sweetie_dude
kiisuke10
Zeddie
Teardropsonmyguitar
13 posters

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

Jeffersonian Beach Party (preview) - Page 2 Empty Re: Jeffersonian Beach Party (preview)

Post by Teardropsonmyguitar Fri Feb 06, 2009 6:58 am

sweetie_dude wrote:
Teardropsonmyguitar wrote:I remember polly pockets, I loved those, but i tend to lose my pollys in the dishwasher. Don't ask. I once got my knee stuck in between two bars on the back of the kitchen chairs.... that was funny.

LMFAO...only you LOL...

really enjoyed the new chapter... can i have more please Very Happy:D:D

My dishwater had these little slots at the top and sister and i would drop things into it. pollys, she lost the silver dog piece from monopoly down there too. More soon, I just finished my only class, so i have time now to kill.

Teardropsonmyguitar
Agent
Agent

Number of posts : 354
Say What You Want : Dancers do it best.
Registration date : 2008-06-24

Back to top Go down

Jeffersonian Beach Party (preview) - Page 2 Empty Re: Jeffersonian Beach Party (preview)

Post by sweetie_dude Fri Feb 06, 2009 7:51 am

Teardropsonmyguitar wrote:
sweetie_dude wrote:
Teardropsonmyguitar wrote:I remember polly pockets, I loved those, but i tend to lose my pollys in the dishwasher. Don't ask. I once got my knee stuck in between two bars on the back of the kitchen chairs.... that was funny.

LMFAO...only you LOL...

My dishwater had these little slots at the top and sister and i would drop things into it. pollys, she lost the silver dog piece from monopoly down there too. More soon, I just finished my only class, so i have time now to kill.

been an hour...still waiting...and i remember my sister flushed her doll ( a little plastic one) down the toilet and she got so upset that i gave her mine only to have her flush mine down as well was VERY upset!
sweetie_dude
sweetie_dude
Head of Forensics
Head of Forensics

Number of posts : 1887
Registration date : 2008-07-18

Back to top Go down

Post by Teardropsonmyguitar Fri Feb 06, 2009 8:03 am

Later, after everyone had cleared out for the night, Angela and I sat out on the back porch, drinking tea and watching- well listening mostly- to the waves crashing on the shore. We were sharing memories, when someone from the next room stepped out onto their porch. It was Booth, "evenin' ladies" He greeted as he leaned over his balcony, drawing in the salty air.

Angela stood up and stretched, "well I guess I'll turn in for the night." She said and smiled at me, "Night, Booth." Then she stepped inside and closed the door behind her. When she was gone, Booth stepped over to his side of the balcony facing me, I did the same and we were so close I could feel his breath move my hair when he spoke, "did you have fun?" He asked.

I smiled, "I did, thanks for talking me into this."

"I wasn't going to do this if you weren't coming."

"Why not?"

"Because, it wouldn't be fun without you. I mean you're my best friend."

I had to smile, sometimes he was just so sweet. I looked down, his fingers were lightly brushing mine and suddenly a cold wind blew chills down my spine. I looked back into my hotel room, Angela was flipping through channels, then I looked back at Booth, "well maybe I should go."

Booth nodded, "Yeah same here, I have Zack and Hodgins in a game of poker. I finally got them out of beetle racing and into some real gambling. They're going down."

I smiled, It was nice seeing him making friends with my friends, "You be careful."

Then he took my hand, and a thousand shivers slid down my spine, "Don't worry, I'll be fine." and then he disappeared into his own room. I stayed out for a few more minutes. The moon light danced across the water and it made me think about the time Booth and I went ice-staking.

Finally I went back in, "So, How did it go with Romeo?"

"Romeo? No. Not even close, we just talked."

"Oh please, if your heart could talk it would say, "Ba-Booth, Ba-Booth, Ba-Booth." and she made patter motions over her heart. I pushed her and she toppled over on her bed. Then she grabbed a pillow and swatted at me.

I screamed, "You're so dead!" I laughed grabbing my own pillow of my bed. Angela and I were so into our pillow fight that neither of us had seen the company we had standing in our entry way. It wasn't till i barrel rolled into him that I even noticed he was there. I stood up quickly and tossed the pillow back on the bed. Angela was still sitting on the floor breathing heavily.

"Booth." I said straightening my hair off my face.

Booth put up his hands, "No, don't stop cause of me."

"What are you doing in here?"

"I heard you scream and I wanted to make sure you girls were ok. I see that you are, so please continue with your pillow fight. Don't mind me, I'm just going to pop some popcorn and sit over here, you know in case something bad does happen."

I pulled him up before he sat and pushed him to the door, when i was able to get the door open, I pushed him out, "good night Booth."

It was 7:30 when I woke the next morning. Angela was still asleep- completely sprawled across the entire bed, covers only covering one leg, an arm hung over the side, "Angela?" I whispered. No response. Another try and still no response. Finally I shouted, "Angela!"

She snorted and picked up her head, "Huh?" she said through squinty sleepy eyes.

I had to laugh, "Is that how you sleep with Hodgins?"

"No, usually there's sex going on." she said reaching over and grabbing the TV remote.

She insisted we watch "Family Feud" when my cell rang.

"Oh good, you're awake." It was Booth, I could tell because Booth stopped saying 'good morning' three years ago, "our coffee maker seems to be broken, do you mind if we use yours?" He didn't even wait for an answer, and at the same time t hat he hung up the door of our room flung open and Booth, in just his jeans came parading in without my actual consent. Though, I didn't mind.

"We could have just met for breakfast, downstairs." I said filling the pot full of water.

Booth pinched his face in disgust, "Stale donuts and terrible coffee. That is not breakfast, Bones."

"Than what do you suggest we do for breakfast?"

Booth smiled and stretched his hands over his head, his skin was so smooth and tan, "Lets just say I know a place." He said.

When we were done with breakfast, Angela, Hodgins, and Zack went back to the beach. Booth and I spent the day in my hotel room, "So Bones, how good are you at poker?" He asked fanning a deck of cards in his hand.

I smiled, "Oh no, Booth. I'm not gonna get scammed like last time."

Booth sat on the bed next to me, "for the record, I didn't actually take your money and you were drunk so..."

Fine, One hand takes all." And Booth only smiled as he dealt.

It's hard to concentrate when they keep playing the same song over and over again. lol.

Teardropsonmyguitar
Agent
Agent

Back to top Go down

Post by Teardropsonmyguitar Fri Feb 06, 2009 8:04 am

sweetie_dude wrote:
Teardropsonmyguitar wrote:
sweetie_dude wrote:

LMFAO...only you LOL...

been an hour...still waiting...and i remember my sister flushed her doll ( a little plastic one) down the toilet and she got so upset that i gave her mine only to have her flush mine down as well was VERY upset!

Ugh, I'm so glad The only thing we flushed down the toilet were dead fish, and that was like 4 years ago. I was never a fan of the toilet. I knew what went in their and it was gross. Smile

Now go read so you can leave insightful comments.... Very Happy

Teardropsonmyguitar
Agent
Agent

Back to top Go down

Post by sweetie_dude Fri Feb 06, 2009 12:13 pm

good job Smile sorry i wasnt here...had to take my brother to basketball...

Enjoyed the chapter very much. would like to read more from you soon Smile
sweetie_dude
sweetie_dude
Head of Forensics
Head of Forensics

Back to top Go down

Post by Teardropsonmyguitar Fri Feb 06, 2009 12:16 pm

I got a new idea that hit me in my dance class tonight. I think it will be good, if well written otherwise, it's better done acting. Oh well. I'll work on it. We've kind of seen it already in the show, but not to the extent that I want.

Teardropsonmyguitar
Agent
Agent

Back to top Go down

Post by sweetie_dude Fri Feb 06, 2009 12:20 pm

ok sounds cool.
sweetie_dude
sweetie_dude
Head of Forensics
Head of Forensics

Back to top Go down

Post by bones206 Fri Feb 06, 2009 12:26 pm

Sorry I haven't been replying. I love the story and can't wait for more. I will be looking foreword to your new chapter. I still have a box full of Pollys. There's one that looks like Brennan, Angela, and one like Cam. There used to be a boy Polly, but he's not with us anymore. But whenever my sister and I play Pollys, I always take the "cool" Pollys and the "cool" clothes. She gets mad and then leaves me to my crazy Bones Pollys.

We would never put them in the toilet, or the dishwasher, but we would fill up the sink with water and have them have a "beach party". Jeez, we were (are) crazy cooks.<-- like Boo, not a chef cook.
bones206
bones206
Head of Forensics
Head of Forensics

Number of posts : 2057
Say What You Want : I want to go ride my horse. I love my horse. I want to watch the new episodes of Bones. I want to talk to my friends about Bones. But, most of friends don't watch Bones. Sad
Registration date : 2008-06-21

Back to top Go down

Post by sweetie_dude Fri Feb 06, 2009 12:30 pm

i had the water slide polly pocket and would play with it in the bathroom sink...would add bubbles
sweetie_dude
sweetie_dude
Head of Forensics
Head of Forensics

Back to top Go down

Post by bones206 Fri Feb 06, 2009 12:33 pm

I have the water slide too!!! Well, actually, the entire Beach set!
bones206
bones206
Head of Forensics
Head of Forensics

Say What You Want : I want to go ride my horse. I love my horse. I want to watch the new episodes of Bones. I want to talk to my friends about Bones. But, most of friends don't watch Bones. Sad

Back to top Go down

Post by Teardropsonmyguitar Fri Feb 06, 2009 1:32 pm

"How could you beat me?" running his hands through his hair, his face was a mess of confusion.

I shrugged, "luck?"

"Yeah, right. Luck. One more."

I held up my hand, "I said, one. Besides, I think we should walk the promenade."

"The promenade?"

"Yeah, we could eat junk food and you could buy one of those paintings of dogs playing poker, it would fit you perfectly."

He made a laugh and said, "Thanks Bones, really." Then we headed out and made our way down the hall.

The promenade was packed with people riding bicycles, walking and chatting, the smell of fried dough filled the air. The first thing Booth did was grab a corndog. Something I'd never had before, "want a bite?" He asked when he'd discovered my secret.

"You sure?" And he nodded. So i took a bite, "this is really good!" I exclaimed between bites.

"I told you Bones, It may not be good for you, but sure is good going down."

We spent the whole afternoon walking the promenade. When night fell, they shot off fireworks from across the street, the colors sparkled off the ocean and when a cold breeze blew through I shivered and without thought Booth wraped his arm around me, pulling me into him. Absent-mindedly my head fell to his shoulder as I watched the colors light up the night sky.

We got back to the hotel late, Angela had already settled in for the night and was watching some drama show on TV, "where've you been?" She asked.

"Out" I said as I collapsed on my bed, I kicked off my shoes a nd sank into the comfort of the mattress, then she muted the TV and sat up, looking at me. Why did this interest her so much? There is nothing between Booth and I and I don't understand why she seems to think there is. I sat up and looked at her, "I was with Booth, okay? Are you happy?"

"Where'd you guys go?"

"We just walked the promenade. This is none of your business, you know?"

She nodded, "I know, but it's all so interesting."

"What is?"

"You and Booth. The will you, won't you. Have you even kissed him yet?"

I stirred some and pulled the pillow i was holding much closer to my chest. I had worked so hard at keeping that piece of info as far away from Angela as I could, I sighed, "Yes, I've kissed him, but it was nothing."

Then she made this sound that was somewhere between a shriek and an aw and then her look went serious, "When?"

"Christmas."

"Christmas?! And you never told me until now? What kind of best friend are you?"

I made a questioning face, "I'm not sure. but it wasn't your business to know. Besides Julian brided me."

"She bribed you?"

"Yes, she said she wouldn't make christmas for my father." Now Angela had joined me on my bed and pulled her legs into a "butterfly" position and put one elbow on her knee and let her head rest in her hand.

"What do you mean?" she asked.

"My dad wanted a traditional christmas. Well as traditional as a criminal could. I needed help and Booth suggested asking Julian and I did. Booth warned, he said she'd want something in return. I didn't think it'd be that though. When she said it, I almost second guessed my request. but it was my father and it meant so much to him. So i don't know, I just did it."

"So, how is he?"

"what?"

"Kissing-wise, you know, good? bad? wet, dry? Does he have really stiff lips?"

"I don't know Ang, it was a kiss. It wasn't like i was taking notes."

"Just tell me would you kiss him again?"

"I don't know. I guess if julian requested it and it seemed within reason, than yeah."

Angela sighed, "I mean do you want to? Have you ever sat back and wondered, jee I'd really like to kiss Booth again."

"No."

Then she scoffed, "Oh come on, Bren. You're telling at no point since the thought never crossed your mind?"

I just looked at her, "See? I never should have told you. I never planned to."

She looked taken-a-back, "Jee, Thanks, why not?"

"Because of this." I made a waving gesture.

Just then someone knocked at the door. Angela stood up, "Who is it?" She asked.

"room service." The muffled voice on the other side of the door called back.

"room service?" She looked at me, "Did you order room service?"

"No, I just got back, did you see me order room service?"

"Good point." Then she turned back to the door and opened it, "I think you have the wrong room."

"312?"

"Yeah, Thats us but we didn't order anything."

"we got a call for an order for Temperance Brennan. The message said, 'you'll understand'." Then he left leaving behind two silver covered platters and I just stood their looking at them, the card really did say, "you'll understand." But there was no signature.

"Well see what your mystery friend ordered you." Angela said eager to see what was inside. I had nothing to lose so i pulled up the cover, and smiled to see the contents.

Whoa, cliffhanger, I love cliffies, BTW. Very Happy Comment for more story. Thank you!

Teardropsonmyguitar
Agent
Agent

Back to top Go down

Post by Teardropsonmyguitar Fri Feb 06, 2009 1:34 pm

sweetie_dude wrote:i had the water slide polly pocket and would play with it in the bathroom sink...would add bubbles

We colored our barbies hair with magic markers... it was fun, now go read my story...

Teardropsonmyguitar
Agent
Agent

Back to top Go down

Post by sweetie_dude Fri Feb 06, 2009 1:50 pm

read it awesomeness Very Happy and i never liked barbies Razz
sweetie_dude
sweetie_dude
Head of Forensics
Head of Forensics

Back to top Go down

Post by ScienceLove&Pie Sat Feb 07, 2009 5:08 am

I think I know what is on the plate and who sent it
ScienceLove&Pie
ScienceLove&Pie
Squint
Squint

Number of posts : 98
Say What You Want : BEST QUOTE EVER: "No. No. No. I can't walk away. I never said that! Okay? Do you understand? I can't walk away! This is my kid! If I can't be involved I don't want her to have the baby!"
Registration date : 2009-01-13

Back to top Go down

Post by Teardropsonmyguitar Sat Feb 07, 2009 5:18 am

it's not hard to imagine, haha. i'll post more tonight after dance. I can't wait to get my new idea up there, too Very Happy

Teardropsonmyguitar
Agent
Agent

Back to top Go down

Post by jagglebells Sat Feb 07, 2009 6:18 am

Is it a corndog?

jagglebells
Doctor
Doctor

Number of posts : 600
Say What You Want : I'm bored.
Registration date : 2008-06-14

Back to top Go down

Post by bones206 Sat Feb 07, 2009 7:21 am

I was so going to guess corndogs!
bones206
bones206
Head of Forensics
Head of Forensics

Back to top Go down

Post by newhaven5 Sat Feb 07, 2009 10:06 am

I love this story!!!!!! =D
newhaven5
newhaven5
Squint
Squint

Number of posts : 99
Say What You Want : I would like for Bones and Booth to get over themselves and get together. Obviously!
Registration date : 2009-01-02

Back to top Go down

Post by Zeddie Sat Feb 07, 2009 11:56 am

I love this!! Booth had something to do with it!
Zeddie
Zeddie
Administrator
Administrator

Number of posts : 12060
Say What You Want : Fanfiction is a way of the culture repairing the damage done
in a system where contemporary myths are owned by corporations instead of owned by the folk.
-- Henry Jenkins
Jeffersonian Beach Party (preview) - Page 2 8d0b0409962e33290be09e7890718bde2b3c7fe1
Registration date : 2009-01-08

http://www.fanfiction.net/~csiloverzed

Back to top Go down

Post by Teardropsonmyguitar Sun Feb 08, 2009 7:57 am

Booth has something to do with everything! HAHA! Very Happy

Teardropsonmyguitar
Agent
Agent

Back to top Go down

Post by bones206 Sun Feb 08, 2009 1:05 pm

AWWWW, I saw that you made a new post and I thought that there was a new chapter.
bones206
bones206
Head of Forensics
Head of Forensics

Back to top Go down

Post by Teardropsonmyguitar Sun Feb 08, 2009 4:12 pm

aw, I'm sorry. tomorrow. I promise

Teardropsonmyguitar
Agent
Agent

Back to top Go down

Post by sweetie_dude Sun Feb 08, 2009 9:22 pm

waits patiently for more
sweetie_dude
sweetie_dude
Head of Forensics
Head of Forensics

Back to top Go down

Post by Teardropsonmyguitar Sun Feb 08, 2009 11:53 pm

hehe, theres a little more I have here and then I am going to start writing my new stuff, I can't wait, hopefully it will come out good cause it could go either way, lol. Very Happy

Teardropsonmyguitar
Agent
Agent

Back to top Go down

Post by Kajunblueyes Mon Feb 09, 2009 3:32 pm

I love it!! PPS!!
Kajunblueyes
Kajunblueyes
Forensic Artist
Forensic Artist

Number of posts : 133
Say What You Want : \"When you hear the words 'We think it's Cancer' it puts everything into perspective
Registration date : 2008-12-05

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum