Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Jeffersonian Beach Party (preview)

+9
Kajunblueyes
newhaven5
jagglebells
ScienceLove&Pie
bones206
sweetie_dude
kiisuke10
Zeddie
Teardropsonmyguitar
13 posters

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

Jeffersonian Beach Party (preview) Empty Jeffersonian Beach Party (preview)

Post by Teardropsonmyguitar Sun Feb 01, 2009 2:21 pm

Every year the Jeffersonian had their annual beach party, and every year Angela would beg me to go, and every year I told her no. I would much rather watch my grass grow than spend my weekend splashing around the ocean and getting sand in places where sand should never be.

"Please Bones, you have to go!" Booth had been begging me for hours, practically since he heard about this stupid thing. I already told him No, and that I wasn't changing my mind, but he had made it his mission to get me to go.

"They'll have burgers and hot dogs and beer and it'll be fun. We could sit on the shore and watch the sun set over the horizon." Then he touched my arm lightly causing my eyes to close, I licked my lips and opened my eyes again.

"If I say yes, will you let me finish my work?"

His smile was so wide, almost kid like, "Yes!"

I sighed, he knew how to get to me, "Fine, I'll go. But you know Angela's going to kill you."

Booth just laughed, "Why?"

"Because she has been trying for the last three years to get me to go."

"She doesn't have the charm that I have." He said and he winked at me.

"No, you just annoy me more than she does."

"I'll never give up, Bones" He said and I just shook my head, "I'll pick you up at 7."

"Fine, But I'm not staying all weekend."

He stopped at the door to my office and turned to look at me, "You're staying. I already booked your hotel room."

I just sighed, He really thought I'd say yes? I must agree to him often. He turned to leave, and I turned to finish my work.

Want more? Let me know. I'm not going to waste my time writing this if no one is going to read it. I've got like 10 pages written and I personally think it's really interesting. It gets better once they get to the beach. But like I said, I'm not going to waste my time if i get 2 people who want to read it. Sorry guys. Please let me k now if you want more or not.

Teardropsonmyguitar
Agent
Agent

Number of posts : 354
Say What You Want : Dancers do it best.
Registration date : 2008-06-24

Back to top Go down

Jeffersonian Beach Party (preview) Empty Re: Jeffersonian Beach Party (preview)

Post by Zeddie Mon Feb 02, 2009 12:50 am

This looks great!!! I would so read this!!
Zeddie
Zeddie
Administrator
Administrator

Number of posts : 12060
Say What You Want : Fanfiction is a way of the culture repairing the damage done
in a system where contemporary myths are owned by corporations instead of owned by the folk.
-- Henry Jenkins
Jeffersonian Beach Party (preview) 8d0b0409962e33290be09e7890718bde2b3c7fe1
Registration date : 2009-01-08

http://www.fanfiction.net/~csiloverzed

Back to top Go down

Post by kiisuke10 Mon Feb 02, 2009 3:22 am

I would really like to read this. i thinks its a really great story.
kiisuke10
kiisuke10

Number of posts : 23
Registration date : 2008-12-02

Back to top Go down

Post by sweetie_dude Thu Feb 05, 2009 12:42 am

ok you said you wouldnt continue if you only had 2 people interested...well i make it 3!!! and THREE is more than 2 and you never said anything about 3...so could you please continue. This sounds really interesting and awesome and i want to read more of it Very Happy
sweetie_dude
sweetie_dude
Head of Forensics
Head of Forensics

Number of posts : 1887
Registration date : 2008-07-18

Back to top Go down

Post by bones206 Thu Feb 05, 2009 1:35 pm

I'd read it! So that gives you 4 readers.
bones206
bones206
Head of Forensics
Head of Forensics

Number of posts : 2057
Say What You Want : I want to go ride my horse. I love my horse. I want to watch the new episodes of Bones. I want to talk to my friends about Bones. But, most of friends don't watch Bones. Sad
Registration date : 2008-06-21

Back to top Go down

Post by Teardropsonmyguitar Fri Feb 06, 2009 2:52 am

sweetie_dude wrote:ok you said you wouldnt continue if you only had 2 people interested...well i make it 3!!! and THREE is more than 2 and you never said anything about 3...so could you please continue. This sounds really interesting and awesome and i want to read more of it Very Happy

haha, you have a point there, i will post a little more, but i want more than 5 people who read and comment, comments are what keep me going.

For you, I will go and post more. Very Happy I'm skipping Math so I have time to kill.

Teardropsonmyguitar
Agent
Agent

Back to top Go down

Post by sweetie_dude Fri Feb 06, 2009 2:59 am

Teardropsonmyguitar wrote:
sweetie_dude wrote:ok you said you wouldnt continue if you only had 2 people interested...well i make it 3!!! and THREE is more than 2 and you never said anything about 3...so could you please continue. This sounds really interesting and awesome and i want to read more of it Very Happy

haha, you have a point there, i will post a little more, but i want more than 5 people who read and comment, comments are what keep me going.

For you, I will go and post more. Very Happy I'm skipping Math so I have time to kill.

yes comments do make it all the more worth while but having 5 solid reviewers is better than having 10 reviewers who only review once every 10 chapters...or just once at the very beginning and stop...but i still think that either way you should continue because the story sounds really good and i think it would be a fun one to read...can't go wrong with booth and bones on a beach Smile

skipping math...shame on you...lol..if i skipped math ever...id be screwed because i like seriously suck at math and if i missed even one class i would be lost...although i remember still being lost even when i went to EVERY single boring class...but that is beside the point.

I would really love for you to continue this story Smile but that's just me :p
sweetie_dude
sweetie_dude
Head of Forensics
Head of Forensics

Back to top Go down

Post by Teardropsonmyguitar Fri Feb 06, 2009 3:19 am

I had just finished packing, when someone knocked at my door, "It's open" I called from the hallway. Angela opened the door. When she saw me in just a one piece blue bathing suit and a floral wrap, "sweetie" she said, "Is that your only suit?"

"Yeah? Why?" I looked down at myself. I never thought myself as much of a beach person and i hardly ever wore this anyways.

"You don't have a bikini?"
"No"
"Well Sweetie, you're in luck. I have an extra."

twenty minutes later, the two women arrived at the beach, they could hear the music blasting from the shore, people singing along. I looked at myself in the reflection of the side of Angela's car, "I look ridiculous." I said turning to my profile looking at my legs, the shape of the door making them look fat, i bit my lip.

Angela came around to my side and turned me to look at her, "sweetie, you look hot. You're going to blow the FBI right out of Booth." Then it hit, he said he was going to pick me up at 7, i grabbed my cell, and hit redial, almost always it was his number.

When he answered he sounded panicked, "Bones, where the hell are you?"

"I'm at the beach, Booth. I'm so sorry, Angela came by and-"

He cut me off, he always cuts me off, "You're alright though?"

I giggled, "Yeah, Booth. I'm fine. I'm so sorry i forgot about you."

"It's ok as long as you're fine."

"I'm fine. see you in about an hour?"

"Yeah." then we hung up.

Angela and I spent the hour unpacking. Booth had put us in the same room together, he knew i wouldn't go if I wasn't in the same room with my best friend. It bugged her though, cause she had hoped to be bunking in a bungalow with Hodgins. But he was sharing a room with Zack and Booth. She pulled out three different sundresses, and hung then in the closet, she had enough clothes for the two of us.When she was done, she helped my unpack. I was hanging up a shirt when I heard the sound of paper unfolding and Angela asking, "what's this?" I turned to see her holding up the same jacket I had been wearing when i was abducted by the gravedigger, I reached over and folded the paper over her hand.

"Don't say a word." I said as sternly as I could. I could tell by the gleeful smile on her face that she had read most of the letter.

"You do love him." I snatched the letter and threw it away in the trash bin in the bathroom.

"I don't love him. It was a moment of panic. Hodgins and I really thought we were going to die." But Angela only nodded.

She sat on one of the beds, "You should tell him."

I shot her a glare, "No."

"why not? It's perfect. Tell him tonight at the bonfire. It will be so romantic."

This is a good place to stop even though it's short, I have to get my pretty butt ready for work. Very Happy i'll bring my papers if i have time, I'll update while I'm at work.

PLEASE PLEASE comment! Commenting is good karma!

Teardropsonmyguitar
Agent
Agent

Back to top Go down

Post by Teardropsonmyguitar Fri Feb 06, 2009 3:22 am

sweetie_dude wrote:

yes comments do make it all the more worth while but having 5 solid reviewers is better than having 10 reviewers who only review once every 10 chapters...or just once at the very beginning and stop...but i still think that either way you should continue because the story sounds really good and i think it would be a fun one to read...can't go wrong with booth and bones on a beach Smile

skipping math...shame on you...lol..if i skipped math ever...id be screwed because i like seriously suck at math and if i missed even one class i would be lost...although i remember still being lost even when i went to EVERY single boring class...but that is beside the point.

I skipped cause my teacher wasn't there and our lab teacher filled in and she's the biggest biotch in the freakin world a nd she hates me cause I dance, I'm not lying. Anyways, I posted more, I know it's short, but works a callin and I gotta get ready. Very Happy

Teardropsonmyguitar
Agent
Agent

Back to top Go down

Post by sweetie_dude Fri Feb 06, 2009 3:24 am

ok first LOVE the chapter. Second, far too short. Third watch your punctuation and use of capital letters. other than those few things. Awesome update. Look forward to more Very Happy
sweetie_dude
sweetie_dude
Head of Forensics
Head of Forensics

Back to top Go down

Post by sweetie_dude Fri Feb 06, 2009 3:26 am

sweetie_dude wrote:

I skipped cause my teacher wasn't there and our lab teacher filled in and she's the biggest biotch in the freakin world a nd she hates me cause I dance, I'm not lying. Anyways, I posted more, I know it's short, but works a callin and I gotta get ready. Very Happy

You dance lol. that's funny...and eww substitute teachers that you are familiar with SUCK and just subs in general really. and awww you're leaving me Sad
sweetie_dude
sweetie_dude
Head of Forensics
Head of Forensics

Back to top Go down

Post by Teardropsonmyguitar Fri Feb 06, 2009 3:28 am

sweetie_dude wrote:ok first LOVE the chapter. Second, far too short. Third watch your punctuation and use of capital letters. other than those few things. Awesome update. Look forward to more Very Happy

Sorry, I was rushing. I'm like typing and changing and cursing cause I can't find my stupid leotard and hating myself for not doing laundry last night like i was supposed too.

Teardropsonmyguitar
Agent
Agent

Back to top Go down

Post by Teardropsonmyguitar Fri Feb 06, 2009 3:30 am

sweetie_dude wrote:
sweetie_dude wrote:

You dance lol. that's funny...and eww substitute teachers that you are familiar with SUCK and just subs in general really. and awww you're leaving me Sad

whys it funny i dance? I love it. It's great fun. haha. I had made a siggy for this illy mb and it didn't work. did you know we refer to milkbones as mb's so our dogs don't get excited thinking they will get one? ok, I'll be back in like 15, i swear!!! Very Happy My jobs laid back I just sit in the office and wait for something to happen.

Teardropsonmyguitar
Agent
Agent

Back to top Go down

Post by sweetie_dude Fri Feb 06, 2009 3:31 am

sweetie_dude wrote:ok first LOVE the chapter. Second, far too short. Third watch your punctuation and use of capital letters. other than those few things. Awesome update. Look forward to more Very Happy

Sorry, I was rushing. I'm like typing and changing and cursing cause I can't find my stupid leotard and hating myself for not doing laundry last night like i was supposed too.

it's all good was just pointing it out, and lovely...leotard...not a fan of that...had to wear them when i was younger with dresses but thats about it...dont dress up anymore and definitely dont dance LOL
sweetie_dude
sweetie_dude
Head of Forensics
Head of Forensics

Back to top Go down

Post by Teardropsonmyguitar Fri Feb 06, 2009 3:40 am

I got to work fast, and someone already unlocked the door, but no ones here. we wear them for dance, leotard, tights, I usually wear shorts and a cami over it and roll the tights up to my knees.

a vid of me and two friends dancing at a show in dec.
[Only admins are allowed to see this link]

I'm the third person to go out in the beginning. LOL!

Teardropsonmyguitar
Agent
Agent

Back to top Go down

Post by ScienceLove&Pie Fri Feb 06, 2009 3:49 am

I thought that the official first chapter was okay..but it was really short
ScienceLove&Pie
ScienceLove&Pie
Squint
Squint

Number of posts : 98
Say What You Want : BEST QUOTE EVER: "No. No. No. I can't walk away. I never said that! Okay? Do you understand? I can't walk away! This is my kid! If I can't be involved I don't want her to have the baby!"
Registration date : 2009-01-13

Back to top Go down

Post by Teardropsonmyguitar Fri Feb 06, 2009 3:51 am

I was telling sweetie_dude i had to rush cause i had to go to work, the story so far, is about 7 and a half pages long, front and back on normal paper and i'm not even close to finishing. I wanted this to be a one shot, so much for that. heh!

Teardropsonmyguitar
Agent
Agent

Back to top Go down

Post by sweetie_dude Fri Feb 06, 2009 4:14 am

Teardropsonmyguitar wrote:I got to work fast, and someone already unlocked the door, but no ones here. we wear them for dance, leotard, tights, I usually wear shorts and a cami over it and roll the tights up to my knees.

a vid of me and two friends dancing at a show in dec.
[Only admins are allowed to see this link]

I'm the third person to go out in the beginning. LOL!

no splits...such a disappointment LOL
sweetie_dude
sweetie_dude
Head of Forensics
Head of Forensics

Back to top Go down

Post by Teardropsonmyguitar Fri Feb 06, 2009 4:23 am

I have pictures of my splits.

Teardropsonmyguitar
Agent
Agent

Back to top Go down

Post by sweetie_dude Fri Feb 06, 2009 4:28 am

ok that's awesome LOL...i can do accidental cartwheels down the stairs...and i nail the landing LOL...as in crash into my front door...dont advise anyone to try it...as for the splits ive done them once...and it hurt like crazy...wasnt trying to do them...just kinda got forced down and ended up doing them...was not fun
sweetie_dude
sweetie_dude
Head of Forensics
Head of Forensics

Back to top Go down

Post by Teardropsonmyguitar Fri Feb 06, 2009 4:39 am

gotta be careful, they can really do damage, I advice stretching prior to doing them haha... I'll dig around and see if any are on my laptop.

Teardropsonmyguitar
Agent
Agent

Back to top Go down

Post by sweetie_dude Fri Feb 06, 2009 5:31 am

Teardropsonmyguitar wrote:gotta be careful, they can really do damage, I advice stretching prior to doing them haha... I'll dig around and see if any are on my laptop.

yeah well i wasnt planning on doing either of the two...they just sorta happened just like the time i got my head stuck in the stair case and my leg stuck in the banister...wasnt planning on doing that either...

but look at my polly pocket collection...it's incomplete but still awesome...
[Only admins are allowed to see this image]
sweetie_dude
sweetie_dude
Head of Forensics
Head of Forensics

Back to top Go down

Post by Teardropsonmyguitar Fri Feb 06, 2009 5:36 am

Booth called me to let me know that he was here. We agreed to meet on the beach and I looked at Angela, "You sure I look alright?" I looked at myself in the long mirror. I felt self-conscious about being seen in nothing but colorful undergarments by any of my co-workers, but mostly by Booth. I pulled a tank top over my head and grabbed my wrap.

"sweetie you look hot. You don't need to cover up. You have a great body, show it off. Make Booth sweat." I gave her a look and she mouthed, "sorry".

We made our way to the shore. There were a ton of people, a lot of them I had never seen before, they were playing volleyball, talking, grilling and some were already in the water. Through the crowd, I could see him. He was smiling, drinking a beer, wearing an AC/DC shirt and khaki shorts. He smiled when he saw me and waved at me indicating to join them. Angela gave my hand a reassuring squeeze and we met him. At first, Booth didn't say anything, he just smiled and looked at me which made me feel unconfortable, then he spoke, "Bones, you look good. Are you thirsty?" Then he held out his bottle, "Beer?"

I held up my hand, "No." I looked out at the waved washing up the shore, crashing into foam and pulling back, "I've never seen the ocean before." I said marveling at it's vast beauty.

Booth put his hand on the small of my back, "You've never been to the beach before?"

I shook my head, "My dad said he was going to take us one summer. That was the year before he abandoned me." I looked at him, you could tell that it bothered him that I'd never seen this before.I smiled, "But, I'm glad I'm here now."

He smiled back, "I'm glad you're here too. Why don't we go for a swim?"

"Swim? As in, out there?" I said, pointing out into the ocean.

Booth nodded, "Yeah."

"I'm not going to get eaten by a shark am I?"

Booth laughed, "No Bones, I think you're fine if you stay close to the shore." Then he took off his shirt. His abdominals were were well toned. I knew he worked out, but not that much. Suddenly I felt a bit of nerves wash over me, as I slowly removed my wrap. He had seen my legs, last year at the halloween party, but he had never seen my midriff. He could sense I was nervous and turned away. I looked at Angela, who gave me that, just do it look. Quickly, I yanked the top over my head and through it in the sand next to his. When he turned around, it was almost like his eyes were going to bug out of their sockets. Then he smiled, "Bones, You look amazing, really."

I ran my hands down my sides, "really?"

"Yes." then he held out his hand, "Lets go." he pulled me into the water. It was cold at first and goosebumps covered my skin. Booth wrapped his arm around me and his skin was warm.

When we were finally used to the temperature, we moved out a little more and now the water came up to my middle. The waves were strong and I was finding it hard to stay up. When Booth saw my struggle, he outstretched his hand and I grabbed it.

"You ok there, Bones?"

"Yah, the swell is stronger than I thought."

He linked his arm in mine and kept me from going underwater.

After we had swam for a while, Booth and I found a place in the sand to eat our hot dogs. I took a bite as I looked up into the sky, a ray of pinks and golds as the sun began to set, "It's beautiful." I said taking another bite.

Booth looked up, "Yeah, it is."

Then i looked at him, "Why did you want me to go on this trip?"

"Because it's fun, aren't you having fun, Bones?"

I smiled, I had to admit, this was much better than spending my weekend reading a book, i've already read, or even worse, working. I laid back on my elbows and closed my eyes, "Yeah, this is fun." I replied.

Then he joined me, his skin touched mine, warm and sticky but smooth. He smelled like fire and salt water and I couldn't help smiling. Yep, this was much better than reading.

Teardropsonmyguitar
Agent
Agent

Back to top Go down

Post by Teardropsonmyguitar Fri Feb 06, 2009 5:38 am

I remember polly pockets, I loved those, but i tend to lose my pollys in the dishwasher. Don't ask. I once got my knee stuck in between two bars on the back of the kitchen chairs.... that was funny.

Teardropsonmyguitar
Agent
Agent

Back to top Go down

Post by sweetie_dude Fri Feb 06, 2009 6:01 am

Teardropsonmyguitar wrote:I remember polly pockets, I loved those, but i tend to lose my pollys in the dishwasher. Don't ask. I once got my knee stuck in between two bars on the back of the kitchen chairs.... that was funny.

LMFAO...only you LOL...

really enjoyed the new chapter... can i have more please Very Happy:D:D
sweetie_dude
sweetie_dude
Head of Forensics
Head of Forensics

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum