Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Rate The Fire in the Ice

+18
Annie Oakley
bones206
Shakari
Meegs82
sadhbh
flyersfan35
Sarah9488
mereva
CanadianBones
jagglebells
A2BOREANAZ
sammi31
Secateurs
lena152
ForensicMama
SnoopGirl
willgirl
22 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Rate the ep

Rate The Fire in the Ice - Page 2 Vote_lcap5%Rate The Fire in the Ice - Page 2 Vote_rcap 5% 
[ 2 ]
Rate The Fire in the Ice - Page 2 Vote_lcap0%Rate The Fire in the Ice - Page 2 Vote_rcap 0% 
[ 0 ]
Rate The Fire in the Ice - Page 2 Vote_lcap0%Rate The Fire in the Ice - Page 2 Vote_rcap 0% 
[ 0 ]
[ 0 ]
Rate The Fire in the Ice - Page 2 Vote_lcap2%Rate The Fire in the Ice - Page 2 Vote_rcap 2% 
[ 1 ]
Rate The Fire in the Ice - Page 2 Vote_lcap2%Rate The Fire in the Ice - Page 2 Vote_rcap 2% 
[ 1 ]
Rate The Fire in the Ice - Page 2 Vote_lcap5%Rate The Fire in the Ice - Page 2 Vote_rcap 5% 
[ 2 ]
Rate The Fire in the Ice - Page 2 Vote_lcap12%Rate The Fire in the Ice - Page 2 Vote_rcap 12% 
[ 5 ]
Rate The Fire in the Ice - Page 2 Vote_lcap36%Rate The Fire in the Ice - Page 2 Vote_rcap 36% 
[ 15 ]
Rate The Fire in the Ice - Page 2 Vote_lcap38%Rate The Fire in the Ice - Page 2 Vote_rcap 38% 
[ 16 ]

Total Votes : 42

Poll closed

Rate The Fire in the Ice - Page 2 Empty Re: Rate The Fire in the Ice

Post by Meegs82 Sun Jan 25, 2009 7:04 am

Maybe I need to watch it again. I gave it a 3.5. I LOVED the ending, but that didn't make up for the rest of the epi or me. As other people have mentioned, I really didn't care for the Luc Robitaille part. It just seemed incredibly "non-Bones" like. A hallucination that leads Booth to figure out the case? Seriously? I think because DB is a fan of Luc Robitaille AND he is a producer, all of this was able to happen. It was kind of a selfish (not in a bad way) thing on DB's part to be able to have his "idol" (I don't really like that word, but I can't think of another) in this episode.

The whole collecting blood thing was a little out there, but I was able to just suspend my disbelief fairly well.

Maybe I should have given it a 4. I don't know, I think I'll rewatch it. Perrotta kind of annoyed me a bit with her "twinkle in his eye" comment. Her character is kinda...flat. But, she does get better...trust me. Smile I have insider info. hehehe Razz I kind of overlooked her annoyingness 'cuz Marisa herself is really really sweet.
Meegs82
Meegs82
Therapist
Therapist

Number of posts : 4106
Say What You Want : Dancing Phalanges! Dancing Phalanges!
Registration date : 2008-06-14

Back to top Go down

Post by CanadianBones Sun Jan 25, 2009 7:22 am

Meegs82 wrote:Maybe I need to watch it again. I gave it a 3.5. I LOVED the ending, but that didn't make up for the rest of the epi or me. As other people have mentioned, I really didn't care for the Luc Robitaille part. It just seemed incredibly "non-Bones" like. A hallucination that leads Booth to figure out the case? Seriously? I think because DB is a fan of Luc Robitaille AND he is a producer, all of this was able to happen. It was kind of a selfish (not in a bad way) thing on DB's part to be able to have his "idol" (I don't really like that word, but I can't think of another) in this episode.

The whole collecting blood thing was a little out there, but I was able to just suspend my disbelief fairly well.

Maybe I should have given it a 4. I don't know, I think I'll rewatch it. Perrotta kind of annoyed me a bit with her "twinkle in his eye" comment. Her character is kinda...flat. But, she does get better...trust me. Smile I have insider info. hehehe Razz I kind of overlooked her annoyingness 'cuz Marisa herself is really really sweet.

It wasn't my favourite episode...I also felt it didn't feel like a normal Bones episode either. It just didn't flow well for me. I don't understand how Booth was still able to be a part of the case if he was as suspect. Hodgins & Wendell working together was fun and B&B at the end was cute..oh and Cam getting really into the hockey was fun too.
CanadianBones
CanadianBones
Head of Forensics
Head of Forensics

Number of posts : 1266
Say What You Want : they shouldn't be doing that on the forensic platform. - brennan
Registration date : 2008-12-29

Back to top Go down

Post by mereva Sun Jan 25, 2009 8:00 am

Meegs82 wrote: Perrotta kind of annoyed me a bit with her "twinkle in his eye" comment. Her character is kinda...flat. But, she does get better...trust me. Smile I have insider info. hehehe Razz I kind of overlooked her annoyingness 'cuz Marisa herself is really really sweet.
meegs, we know that you are not shipjective anymore... Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy
mereva
mereva
Head of Forensics
Head of Forensics

Number of posts : 1841
Say What You Want : I'm frustrated and very annoyed by HH's 'brilliant ideas'.
All the credits for my avatar go to christinaof94 from LJ.
Registration date : 2008-06-15

Back to top Go down

Post by Shakari Sun Jan 25, 2009 8:12 am

I keep watching the ending scene over...and over...and over. It's SO cute! Best B&B moment we've had in a long time. And Wendell is just adorable. He's the only intern I really like...Daisy's funny, but can get annoying. Just seeing Nigel-Murray makes me want to hide. He drives me nuts. Clark is funny...but Wendell just takes the cake with me. <3

I'm looking forward to getting more insight into Booth's childhood and his motivations. We spent the last seasons learning all about Brennan's character, and now it's Booth's turn! Very Happy
Shakari
Shakari
Head of Forensics
Head of Forensics

Number of posts : 1117
Say What You Want : Jesus is NOT a zombie!
Registration date : 2008-11-07

Back to top Go down

Post by bones206 Sun Jan 25, 2009 9:39 am

I rated it a 4.5 for 2 reasons:
1. They didn't kiss at the end.
2. Agent Blondie was there.

But other than that it ties for my favorite episode. My other favorite episode is the Finger in the Nest.
bones206
bones206
Head of Forensics
Head of Forensics

Number of posts : 2057
Say What You Want : I want to go ride my horse. I love my horse. I want to watch the new episodes of Bones. I want to talk to my friends about Bones. But, most of friends don't watch Bones. Sad
Registration date : 2008-06-21

Back to top Go down

Post by Annie Oakley Sun Jan 25, 2009 11:46 am

Loved this episode, I gave it a 4.5 the only thing that would have given it a 5 would have been a kiss at the end.....The ending was perfect!!
Annie Oakley
Annie Oakley
Squint
Squint

Number of posts : 81
Say What You Want : Never do anything that you can't explain to a paramedic....
Registration date : 2008-06-24

Back to top Go down

Post by fairytales_end Sun Jan 25, 2009 12:19 pm

5 Very Happy
Despite the thing with Wendell and the blood; and I didn't particularly like the hallucination scene...But we kinda delved into Booth's past a little more...And Wendell was just like another part of the team...And the end scene of course I loved Very Happy
fairytales_end
fairytales_end
Administrator
Administrator

Number of posts : 15296
Say What You Want : I'm more than a bird, I'm more than a plane.
Registration date : 2008-12-26

http://fairytales-end.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Meegs82 Sun Jan 25, 2009 4:38 pm

mereva wrote:
Meegs82 wrote: Perrotta kind of annoyed me a bit with her "twinkle in his eye" comment. Her character is kinda...flat. But, she does get better...trust me. Smile I have insider info. hehehe Razz I kind of overlooked her annoyingness 'cuz Marisa herself is really really sweet.
meegs, we know that you are not shipjective anymore... Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy

Hahaha. Sure I am! Razz Smile Razz
Meegs82
Meegs82
Therapist
Therapist

Back to top Go down

Post by flyersfan35 Sun Jan 25, 2009 10:51 pm

I liked Perotta, I didn't find her annoying at all. Of course, I liked the dream scene too, which everyone seemed to hate...why is it so hard to believe that it could happen, that the subconscious can take over and give you some insight into other things going on in your life? Oh well...the world would be boring if everyone agreed about everything...lol.
flyersfan35
flyersfan35
Experiment
Experiment

Number of posts : 68808
Say What You Want : Goodbye, dear ABY. You have been my home for 3 years now, and I am going to miss you. Thanks, willgirl, for creating this wonderful forum. *hugs to all*

Closing time - time for you to go back to the places you will be from.
Closing time - this room won't be open 'til your brothers or your sisters come.
So gather up your jackets, and move it to the exits - I hope you have found a friend.
Closing time - every new beginning comes from some other beginning's end.

Registration date : 2008-05-31

Back to top Go down

Post by ToZiKa Sun Jan 25, 2009 11:23 pm

5 skeletons....one of the best epis ever.....I liked all the small looks and Booth as a suspect was nice.....and the last scene on the icerank with Bones was perfect.....and we got to see him without a shirt.....
I didn't really like agent blondie, but Booth said nothing would change between him and Brennan and if he says so.....I just have to believe him, don't I?

ToZiKa
Prosecutor
Prosecutor

Number of posts : 37397
Say What You Want : It's been great and I'll never forget this place! Thanks Lindsey!

Back to top Go down

Post by Cassiopeia Sun Jan 25, 2009 11:52 pm

I gave it 5 cus this is ... a very very good and strong episode.
Cassiopeia
Cassiopeia
Administrator
Administrator

Number of posts : 11713
Registration date : 2008-06-24

Back to top Go down

Post by bones206 Mon Jan 26, 2009 10:36 am

Well, I actually loved the whole interaction between Hodgins and Wendell. I loved the parts where they say that they're Booth's people and not Perotta's people and the "picture moment" where Hodgins smiles in the evidence picture.
bones206
bones206
Head of Forensics
Head of Forensics

Number of posts : 2057
Say What You Want : I want to go ride my horse. I love my horse. I want to watch the new episodes of Bones. I want to talk to my friends about Bones. But, most of friends don't watch Bones. Sad
Registration date : 2008-06-21

Back to top Go down

Post by Lo Mon Jan 26, 2009 12:54 pm

I'm regretfully giving this one a 3.

-I never got into the case, I don't know why. It just didn't spark with me.
-It was somewhat random for the "booth's dad getting brought up again."
-The Luc hallucination was too corny for me.
-The blood samples...did me over. I mean plus its not that easy to make that many people bleed.
-Booth's hand magically is ok in the last game along with the end of the episode...hm.
-The skating at the end. Not exactly something a person with a concussion should be doing.

Pros:

-Cam.
-Some domestic Booth/Brennan get alongs.
-The ice skating was cute.
-Sweets being all sneaky in the interrogation of Booth.
Lo
Lo
Doctor
Doctor

Number of posts : 683
Say What You Want : Icon: tempertemper77 @ lj
Registration date : 2008-06-15

http://twitter.com/clairedietz

Back to top Go down

Post by Meegs82 Mon Jan 26, 2009 1:42 pm

Lo wrote:I'm regretfully giving this one a 3.

-I never got into the case, I don't know why. It just didn't spark with me.
-It was somewhat random for the "booth's dad getting brought up again."
-The Luc hallucination was too corny for me.
-The blood samples...did me over. I mean plus its not that easy to make that many people bleed.
-Booth's hand magically is ok in the last game along with the end of the episode...hm.
-The skating at the end. Not exactly something a person with a concussion should be doing.

Pros:

-Cam.
-Some domestic Booth/Brennan get alongs.
-The ice skating was cute.
-Sweets being all sneaky in the interrogation of Booth.

I am just about in 100% agreement with ya, Lo!
Meegs82
Meegs82
Therapist
Therapist

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2