Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Rate Double Trouble in the Panhandle

+12
mereva
SnoopGirl
Shakari
queen bess
lena152
Cassiopeia
ToZiKa
fairytales_end
Meegs82
A2BOREANAZ
Secateurs
willgirl
16 posters

Go down

Rate the ep

Rate Double Trouble in the Panhandle Vote_lcap0%Rate Double Trouble in the Panhandle Vote_rcap 0% 
[ 0 ]
Rate Double Trouble in the Panhandle Vote_lcap3%Rate Double Trouble in the Panhandle Vote_rcap 3% 
[ 1 ]
Rate Double Trouble in the Panhandle Vote_lcap0%Rate Double Trouble in the Panhandle Vote_rcap 0% 
[ 0 ]
Rate Double Trouble in the Panhandle Vote_lcap6%Rate Double Trouble in the Panhandle Vote_rcap 6% 
[ 2 ]
[ 0 ]
Rate Double Trouble in the Panhandle Vote_lcap6%Rate Double Trouble in the Panhandle Vote_rcap 6% 
[ 2 ]
Rate Double Trouble in the Panhandle Vote_lcap19%Rate Double Trouble in the Panhandle Vote_rcap 19% 
[ 7 ]
Rate Double Trouble in the Panhandle Vote_lcap19%Rate Double Trouble in the Panhandle Vote_rcap 19% 
[ 7 ]
Rate Double Trouble in the Panhandle Vote_lcap31%Rate Double Trouble in the Panhandle Vote_rcap 31% 
[ 11 ]
Rate Double Trouble in the Panhandle Vote_lcap16%Rate Double Trouble in the Panhandle Vote_rcap 16% 
[ 6 ]

Total Votes : 36

Poll closed

Rate Double Trouble in the Panhandle Empty Rate Double Trouble in the Panhandle

Post by willgirl Fri Jan 23, 2009 12:03 pm

Rate the ep and tell us why!
willgirl
willgirl
Deputy Director
Deputy Director

Number of posts : 9099
Say What You Want : Go Synthesis!
Registration date : 2008-05-30

http://www.synthesiscommunications.net

Back to top Go down

Rate Double Trouble in the Panhandle Empty Re: Rate Double Trouble in the Panhandle

Post by Secateurs Fri Jan 23, 2009 10:29 pm

I didn't find it as memorable as Fire in the Ice was, but it was a pretty entertaining one to start things off after a hiatus. Plus, we probably needed a lighter one before 'dark Booth'. Extra points for noting there was only one bed in the trailer Laughing. I gave it a 4.

Probably not one that I'll watch over and over again, but definitely one I'll record when it's on Australian TV.
Secateurs
Secateurs
Forensic Artist
Forensic Artist

Number of posts : 140
Say What You Want : Hodgins: "But we're all set up and everything..."
Registration date : 2008-12-28

Back to top Go down

Rate Double Trouble in the Panhandle Empty Re: Rate Double Trouble in the Panhandle

Post by A2BOREANAZ Sat Jan 24, 2009 2:54 am

i only gave this one a 3.....didnt really find anything interesting in it at all.....except the fact that they were undercover......and brennan was freakin hysterical......it was so sad.......the look on her face when booth told her that their act was over.....she looked all pouty........hee hee......the knife throwing thing........loved the fact he didnt know about the apple or the plastic nose.......hee hee........the case was boring.....and when i first saw the net........i had it figured out......(that they bumped their heads together) although i was thinking someone had pushed them off the high wire......not that they had fallen by themselves.......i did love all the bickering between them.......especially about booth being a slob.................
A2BOREANAZ
A2BOREANAZ
Prosecutor
Prosecutor

Number of posts : 35708
Registration date : 2008-05-30

Back to top Go down

Post by Meegs82 Sun Jan 25, 2009 3:43 pm

This was not anywhere near the quality of regular episodes. Actually, out of every single episode ever made, this one is my least favorite. I have *never* not liked an episode until now. I gave it a 2 simply because it had "moments." But I found the plot incredibly weak and really, the whole epi was an excuse for some stupid fun in costumes. The "rocking the trailer" part wasn't even funny. The *only* redeeming quality was seeing Booth's worry about Brennan when he threw knives at her. That was really sweet to see.

Other than that, the investigation was weak, Hodgins was weak, Mr. Nigel-Murray was just downright annoying, Angela and Cam barely participated, and the twins weren't even murdered! Greasy doctor was a bad actor as well.

I was thoroughly disappointed.
Meegs82
Meegs82
Therapist
Therapist

Number of posts : 4106
Say What You Want : Dancing Phalanges! Dancing Phalanges!
Registration date : 2008-06-14

Back to top Go down

Post by fairytales_end Sun Jan 25, 2009 3:46 pm

4. It was good, but it wasn't the most interesting episode ever. Although Brennan was pretty hilarious. What happened to Booth's Coulrophobia? I know Brennan mentioned it, but after that Booth was normal the entire episode...
fairytales_end
fairytales_end
Administrator
Administrator

Number of posts : 15296
Say What You Want : I'm more than a bird, I'm more than a plane.
Registration date : 2008-12-26

http://fairytales-end.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Meegs82 Sun Jan 25, 2009 3:46 pm

Okay, another thing: the writers could and *should* have done SOOOOOO much more with the whole trailer-and-one-bed-thing. The underwear comment was basically just thrown in. They did *nothing* with a *perfect* opportunity! No special B&B moments...nothing! The act was quite adorable with Brennan getting all into it, but that's about it. Funny to see the team watching the act. Cam was the best with her asking Brennan to use a webcam...hilarious.

Alright, that's it...I think. Smile
Meegs82
Meegs82
Therapist
Therapist

Back to top Go down

Post by ToZiKa Sun Jan 25, 2009 11:21 pm

I gave it only 3.5 skeletons....the case wasn't all that interesting and I was somehow hoping for more under cover action between Booth and Bones.....they didn't even hold hands or anything....and they were supposed to be married and happy.....

ToZiKa
Prosecutor
Prosecutor

Number of posts : 37397
Say What You Want : It's been great and I'll never forget this place! Thanks Lindsey!

Back to top Go down

Post by Cassiopeia Sun Jan 25, 2009 11:51 pm

I rated it 4 cause it wasn't the strongest episode. But Still I loved it Smile
Cassiopeia
Cassiopeia
Administrator
Administrator

Number of posts : 11713
Registration date : 2008-06-24

Back to top Go down

Post by lena152 Sun Jan 25, 2009 11:55 pm

i think the problem with this episode is that we all had much higher expectations. them going undercover together, posing as a married couple, staying in a tiny trailer, sleeping in one bed.. what possibilities! and not many were explored. hardly any actually.

so i personally had a lot of fun watching it, but it sure fell short of what it could have been.. especially after all the expectations they raised in interviews and spoilers. so i gave it a 3.5.. because the case didn't make much sense either.
lena152
lena152
Doctor
Doctor

Number of posts : 668
Say What You Want : DB on my kitchen floor! ;-)
Registration date : 2008-06-18

Back to top Go down

Post by queen bess Mon Jan 26, 2009 12:09 am

i gave it 3.5.... mainly for cam's do you think you could set up a web cam moment and the teams reaction watching the act... i like others was sort of sitting watching saying "why haven't you already considered that they bashed their head together???" but it get extra points for the high wire thing... i really hadn't guessed that.... and emily really should do comedy more, she was really very funny!!
queen bess
queen bess
Administrator
Administrator

Number of posts : 17725
Say What You Want : demoted to countess...
Registration date : 2008-11-16

Back to top Go down

Post by Shakari Mon Jan 26, 2009 4:11 am

5- Because the episode was just plain fun.
Shakari
Shakari
Head of Forensics
Head of Forensics

Number of posts : 1117
Say What You Want : Jesus is NOT a zombie!
Registration date : 2008-11-07

Back to top Go down

Post by SnoopGirl Mon Jan 26, 2009 11:01 am

Good but not a really good one. Only good things were Brennan and Booth in the trailer and Booth throwing knives Smile

SnoopGirl
Deputy Director
Deputy Director

Number of posts : 9669
Say What You Want : Snoop I love you DB's Smile Smile

Registration date : 2008-06-03

Back to top Go down

Post by mereva Mon Jan 26, 2009 8:24 pm

*looking at your signature for at least 5 minutes*
*shaking my head - didn't help - looking at your signature for another 5 minutes*

Ahmmmm... What were you talking about?.. What rating?
mereva
mereva
Head of Forensics
Head of Forensics

Number of posts : 1841
Say What You Want : I'm frustrated and very annoyed by HH's 'brilliant ideas'.
All the credits for my avatar go to christinaof94 from LJ.
Registration date : 2008-06-15

Back to top Go down

Post by lena152 Mon Jan 26, 2009 9:20 pm

i know, it's really hard to stop looking at that. is it just me, or has he become even more gorgeous??? damn.
lena152
lena152
Doctor
Doctor

Number of posts : 668
Say What You Want : DB on my kitchen floor! ;-)
Registration date : 2008-06-18

Back to top Go down

Post by Sarah9488 Mon Jan 26, 2009 11:07 pm

Cassiopeia wrote:I rated it 4 cause it wasn't the strongest episode. But Still I loved it Smile

Me too. It was just hilarous... Especially Brennan... and Cam, of course...

"Where's the Buck Moosejaw I married?"
Sarah9488
Sarah9488
Head of Forensics
Head of Forensics

Number of posts : 1104
Say What You Want : Avatar: https://twitter.com/bitsy_bones

http://www.myspace.com/sarah9488

Back to top Go down

Post by KYBones Tue Jan 27, 2009 9:33 am

I gave it a 5. I thought it was great! Some of the best episodes in my view are the light hearted ones. Although I did like all of the hockey scenes too...
KYBones
KYBones
Squint
Squint

Number of posts : 60
Registration date : 2008-07-21

Back to top Go down

Post by Lo Tue Jan 27, 2009 3:04 pm

I agree with Meegs on this one.

I was almost leaning on a 1 or 1.5, but I'm trying to be more lenient...because I do love Bones.
Lo
Lo
Doctor
Doctor

Number of posts : 683
Say What You Want : Icon: tempertemper77 @ lj
Registration date : 2008-06-15

http://twitter.com/clairedietz

Back to top Go down

Post by Meegs82 Tue Jan 27, 2009 3:41 pm

I just can't shake the fact that I didn't like this epi. That has *never* happened. Emily and David were superb and did their best with what they were given, but I think that the fault lies squarely with the writers on this one. Weak crime. Weak investigation. Weak undercover work. Weak teamwork. Weak suspects. They sacrificed a wonderful opportunity for the sake of trying to be "lighthearted." They were so caught up with doing another undercover episode that they forgot to write it well.
Meegs82
Meegs82
Therapist
Therapist

Back to top Go down

Post by ForensicMama Tue Jan 27, 2009 4:05 pm

I gave it a four. It was really fun. Silly... the writers were letting loose and it was great!

Plus... there was HH going and leaving us hints... underwear on the floor... sleeping in the same bed... just to drive us nuts. And I loved it!
ForensicMama
ForensicMama
Therapist
Therapist

Number of posts : 4649
Say What You Want : MAMA: STONE-COLD SHIPPER.

http://www.bonesspoilers.blogspot.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Meegs82 Wed Jan 28, 2009 6:00 am

But at least a lot of us *did* like it. Smile I'm definitely noy going to hold it against the show in any way. LOL I just now can't wait til next week's epi! Oh, 9 days?!?!
Meegs82
Meegs82
Therapist
Therapist

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum