Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Double Trouble/Fire in the Ice-MEGA DISCUSSION

+21
sadhbh
fairytales_end
lena152
Bella Loony
newhaven5
Semperance
SnoopGirl
jagglebells
Sany
mereva
psychdoc
Miller259
Fluffernutter
Turi ray of sunshine
Annie Oakley
missdebra87
flyersfan35
CanadianBones
Shakari
A2BOREANAZ
willgirl
25 posters

Page 19 of 20 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20  Next

Go down

Double Trouble/Fire in the Ice-MEGA DISCUSSION - Page 19 Empty Re: Double Trouble/Fire in the Ice-MEGA DISCUSSION

Post by lena152 Sat Jan 24, 2009 8:24 pm

BambooBear wrote:
Booth should hold her by the waist more often Wink
And I can't wait for the time to see either one of 'em actually and obviously flirting with the other. Like in the Passenger. Very Happy

oh i'm confident the season is only getting started b&b wise. there's a lot of good stuff ahead, i'm sure! Very Happy the good stuff that booth is made of. hahaha

hey another thought... i actually didn't even dislike agent perotta that much. i just don't want her flirting with booth... obviously. but how about booth light? they should totally hook her up with jared. then they'd be both out of the way, and everyone would be happy. Smile
lena152
lena152
Doctor
Doctor

Number of posts : 668
Say What You Want : DB on my kitchen floor! ;-)
Registration date : 2008-06-18

Back to top Go down

Double Trouble/Fire in the Ice-MEGA DISCUSSION - Page 19 Empty Re: Double Trouble/Fire in the Ice-MEGA DISCUSSION

Post by mereva Sat Jan 24, 2009 8:44 pm

jagglebells wrote:I was confused by the conversation that Brennan had with Perotta. When she asked Brennan about whether his eyes always twinkled when looking at women, was she asking because he looked at her that way, or because she saw him look at Brennan that way?
That's the point that I DIDN'T like for a bit: I understood it so that his eyes actually twinkled at Agent Blondie too much and she noticed it. Evil or Very Mad Probably she noticed that his eyes twinkled at Brennan a whole lot, too, hence the question if he's flirty with every woman or not...
mereva
mereva
Head of Forensics
Head of Forensics

Number of posts : 1841
Say What You Want : I'm frustrated and very annoyed by HH's 'brilliant ideas'.
All the credits for my avatar go to christinaof94 from LJ.
Registration date : 2008-06-15

Back to top Go down

Post by lena152 Sat Jan 24, 2009 8:58 pm

well as brennan explained.. the twinkling is a sign of sexual attraction which is natural and involuntary.. but we all know booth.. being attracted to some blonde can't ever compete with what he and bones have.. hence the "forget agent perotta, nothings going to change between me and you". Smile

so even though i hated seeing booth flirt with anyone other than brennan, in the end it doesn't matter. no one is seriously going to come between them. and i loved seeing brennan jealous. so to me it was worth it. Smile
lena152
lena152
Doctor
Doctor

Back to top Go down

Post by mereva Sat Jan 24, 2009 9:07 pm

It works for me, too, but only as long as he doesn't sleep with this blondie.
mereva
mereva
Head of Forensics
Head of Forensics

Back to top Go down

Post by lena152 Sat Jan 24, 2009 9:43 pm

yeah, i definitely wouldn't want to see that! but hey, bones slept with sully, and michael stires, and crazy boy, and the deep-sea welder, and and and... Wink booth really hasn't gotten any in a while. i don't believe his "i'm doing fine" comment at all! hahaha still, no no no, don't want to see him with agent p. go bones!! Very Happy
lena152
lena152
Doctor
Doctor

Back to top Go down

Post by mereva Sat Jan 24, 2009 10:08 pm

Well... Booth is not a saint in this department, too. He slept with 2 women in the same episode (could it get any worse? on second thought, I don't want to know!) But NO, a very big NO to Agent PeePee in his bed! Don't want to think about it, let alone to see...
Spoiler:
mereva
mereva
Head of Forensics
Head of Forensics

Back to top Go down

Post by SnoopGirl Sat Jan 24, 2009 11:28 pm

Does anyone else LOVE Wendell??
He is fantabulous! That other guy with all the facts, Nigel Murray, was beyond annoying.
STAY WENDELL!!!!!!!!!!

SnoopGirl
Deputy Director
Deputy Director

Number of posts : 9669
Say What You Want : Snoop I love you DB's Smile Smile

Registration date : 2008-06-03

Back to top Go down

Post by flyersfan35 Sat Jan 24, 2009 11:31 pm

Oh, I like Nigel Murray...
flyersfan35
flyersfan35
Experiment
Experiment

Number of posts : 68808
Say What You Want : Goodbye, dear ABY. You have been my home for 3 years now, and I am going to miss you. Thanks, willgirl, for creating this wonderful forum. *hugs to all*

Closing time - time for you to go back to the places you will be from.
Closing time - this room won't be open 'til your brothers or your sisters come.
So gather up your jackets, and move it to the exits - I hope you have found a friend.
Closing time - every new beginning comes from some other beginning's end.

Registration date : 2008-05-31

Back to top Go down

Post by lena152 Sat Jan 24, 2009 11:39 pm

i like them both! they add very different things to the team, but they're both entertaining. wendell fits right in, especially with booth which is nice. and of course he's way cuter. so okay, he's my favorite from all the new interns. Smile but i like nigel murray too, he just makes me laugh so much!

actually i don't mind the whole rotating interns thing that much anymore anyway. i've even gotten used to daisy. as annoying as she can be, i'm curious about the whole story with her and sweets, and i love it when brennan curbs her enthusiasm. hahaha
the only one i personally don't like at all is clark. but oh well. i know there's people who like him a lot, so i guess i can live with it. Wink
lena152
lena152
Doctor
Doctor

Back to top Go down

Post by flyersfan35 Sat Jan 24, 2009 11:44 pm

Haha, I really don't mind them either. I think the writers were hesitant about bringing someone in to 'replace' Zach, and so this way they thought they could kind of get around that. And I think they each bring something to the show...Cam interacts with each one in a different way, and I think it's very amusing to watch. So I'm the minority, I don't mind the rotating intern thing one bit.

And at last, I've found someone else who isn't totally in love with Clark...he's my least favorite. lol
flyersfan35
flyersfan35
Experiment
Experiment

Say What You Want : Goodbye, dear ABY. You have been my home for 3 years now, and I am going to miss you. Thanks, willgirl, for creating this wonderful forum. *hugs to all*

So gather up your jackets, and move it to the exits - I hope you have found a friend.

Back to top Go down

Post by lena152 Sat Jan 24, 2009 11:54 pm

i know, he's just soo full of himself. superannoying. Very Happy

but the way cam interacts with the different interns really is what makes the rotation so funny! she's become one of my absolute favorite characters this season anyway. and i still root for her and wendell.. she deserves a boy toy. and i'd love to see everyone's reactions. I love you
lena152
lena152
Doctor
Doctor

Back to top Go down

Post by flyersfan35 Sat Jan 24, 2009 11:58 pm

I agree, she has been great this season. Though I never hated her anyway...the only time I came close was when she wanted to fire Bones, but that worked out, cuz it brought out some great reactions from Booth...*sigh*
flyersfan35
flyersfan35
Experiment
Experiment

Back to top Go down

Post by lena152 Sun Jan 25, 2009 12:03 am

oh yeah. "i'm with bones. all the way. don't ever doubt that for a second."
(..or kind of like that.) so hot!! i love it when booth gets angry! Wink
speaking of primal and "enjoying this just a little to much" hahaha
lena152
lena152
Doctor
Doctor

Back to top Go down

Post by flyersfan35 Sun Jan 25, 2009 12:06 am

Oh, he's definitely hot when he gets angry...I LOVED his scenes with Sweets in Fire in the Ice...so freakin' hot! Sweets is right to try to get him to talk about it, though...Booth gets so angry, there's obviously something there...
flyersfan35
flyersfan35
Experiment
Experiment

Back to top Go down

Post by lena152 Sun Jan 25, 2009 12:12 am

well yeah, he's worried himself that he might have the same violent tendencies that his dad has. (or had? do we know if he's still alive? kind of mixing up (tv)reality and (fan)fiction here, after reading that amazing philly story Wink) so i guess that's why he got so mad at sweets. and our normally super-oblivious bones totally got it and tried to console him in the end. so sweet.

still sweets does have a point. booth can be pretty aggressive and violent... i mean the way he beat up that guy during the game really was pretty scary. maybe we have to come up with a name for "dark booth". like angel and angelus.. booth and boothus? hahahaha

i just love how this season is digging deeper into booth's character. i can't believe it's another 2 weeks til hero in the hold. Evil or Very Mad
lena152
lena152
Doctor
Doctor

Back to top Go down

Post by flyersfan35 Sun Jan 25, 2009 12:15 am

All very true...I'm sure he does worry about it himself, which is why he gets so angry when Sweets brings it up. And yeah, waiting sucks...I'm not the most patient person myself... But I can do it. I just don't like to...
flyersfan35
flyersfan35
Experiment
Experiment

Back to top Go down

Post by lena152 Sun Jan 25, 2009 12:31 am

well it's not like we have much of a choice. Sad

but i was planning on rewatching my favorite season4 episodes anyway. so maybe i'll do that next week.

wow, looks like we've turned this into our private little chatroom. haha
sorry everyone, feel free to participate! Wink
lena152
lena152
Doctor
Doctor

Back to top Go down

Post by flyersfan35 Sun Jan 25, 2009 12:41 am

Haha! It's okay, I'm sure everyone knows they're free to join in. Have you ever been over on the IHBFC thread? We chat like that all the time there...and sometimes it gets very interesting when a lot of people are on at the same time...lol
flyersfan35
flyersfan35
Experiment
Experiment

Back to top Go down

Post by newhaven5 Sun Jan 25, 2009 1:29 am

I was seriously having a heart attack when Booth woke up from his hallucination and Brennan was kneeling over him. It reminded me so much of when he got shot and she was kneeling over him there. It brought back unpleasant flashbacks. But oh man did I love this epi! The ending has got to be my favorite. Ever. "I'll never let you fall" I love you
newhaven5
newhaven5
Squint
Squint

Number of posts : 99
Say What You Want : I would like for Bones and Booth to get over themselves and get together. Obviously!
Registration date : 2009-01-02

Back to top Go down

Post by mereva Sun Jan 25, 2009 2:18 am

Now I know the whole content of the 'my love' quote:
"Boris, moya lyubov, spare the life of your lyubov." (Boris, my love, spare the life of your love.) bounce
mereva
mereva
Head of Forensics
Head of Forensics

Back to top Go down

Post by MoonlightGardenias Sun Jan 25, 2009 6:00 am

I can't believe we have to wait two weeks. But...Thursday's episodes were definitely great.

And that's a good point, about how Brennan was leaning over him and the reflection back to how she was after he was shot. I loved what she said, though: "When you fall down and don't get back up, I get worried." or whatever the quote was. Not that she wouldn't be, but I loved that. Plus the fact Booth was all "Bones is gonna take me home and get me some soup."...Watching them be all comfortable, Bren letting herself into his house was something this show has seriously been lacking lately. I don't think there's anything wrong with hanging out at her place or anything, but wouldn't it be just as natural to be at Booth's? Just saying.

I loved that scene with Sweets and Booth, him trying to get Booth to open up about his past and whatnot. I have a bad feeling that we might end up seeing Relapse!Booth, though, if for nothing more than the things that happened with his father, and the fact he's a reformed gambler have been brought up more frequently than not this season. I think it would be interesting though, so who knows.

The end...was amazing. And sweet. And definitely "aww"-inducing. I'm not quite sure what I feel about Perotta, but yeah. She can't hold a candle, at least in my opinion. Watching Booth and Brennan out on that ice, the perfect excuse to hold on and touch each other without any excuses, was nothing short of adorable.
MoonlightGardenias
MoonlightGardenias
Head of Forensics
Head of Forensics

Number of posts : 1092
Say What You Want : Everything happens eventually...
Registration date : 2009-01-25

http://www.fanfiction.net/~moonlightgardenias

Back to top Go down

Post by ForensicMama Sun Jan 25, 2009 6:06 am

OH I loved Sweets/Booth too! It was awesome! I loved how Sweets wasn't afraid to 'show down' with him!

Welcome to the ABY, Moonlight Gardenias!!!!!!
ForensicMama
ForensicMama
Therapist
Therapist

Number of posts : 4649
Say What You Want : MAMA: STONE-COLD SHIPPER.
Registration date : 2008-06-14

http://www.bonesspoilers.blogspot.com

Back to top Go down

Post by MoonlightGardenias Sun Jan 25, 2009 6:10 am

Thanks! Very Happy

And yes, the look that passed between them, both trying to sort of stare the other down...I thought that was pretty cool. Not that I'm dissing the other scenes we've seen with Sweets this season, but I'm glad we at least got a little bit of progress in that one, rather than Booth immediately turning around and walking out, making their 'therapy session' nothing more than them sitting there awkwardly for a few seconds.
MoonlightGardenias
MoonlightGardenias
Head of Forensics
Head of Forensics

Number of posts : 1092
Say What You Want : Everything happens eventually...
Registration date : 2009-01-25

http://www.fanfiction.net/~moonlightgardenias

Back to top Go down

Post by Bella Loony Sun Jan 25, 2009 8:11 am

OH DARN, I flinched.....hahaha, best Sweets line!!!

Bella
Bella Loony
Bella Loony
Therapist
Therapist

Number of posts : 3452
Say What You Want : Family doesn't stop with blood.
Registration date : 2008-06-01

Back to top Go down

Post by Cassiopeia Sun Jan 25, 2009 11:09 pm

Well, I loved both of the episodes... I had seen pieces of both of those. But I was still pleasantly suprised to see both of the episodes.

Double Trouble In The Panhandle

I loved the episode cause it was easy. I mean ... no pressure. And that was fun to watch. I loved how Brennan got so exited to be in the Circus. Besides those silent glimpses that B&B shared.... Loved the tension between them. I mean Brennan trusted her life to his hands. That means a lot... A LOT. Anyways. The best quote from there was "What's with the moustache?" - "It is nice, russian" - " It looks like a small animal" .. LMAO...
I loved this.

Fire In The Ice

That was the cutest and one of the best episode I have seen from Bones... Agent Perotta ( I hope I wrote that right) brings freshness in the series. I really love that. I like Agent Blondie a lot. She is smart and nice and very cool person. I don't hate her ... ofcourse she flirts with Booth. But face it, who doesn't wanna flirt with Booth? Razz Hehee.
Tha case was thrilling. For me. I was kept in full attention til the end of the episode. And the ending scene was ... supercute. I loved how Brennan were loosen up a bit. AND they showed Booth's apartment, that was nice.
The best quote from there was: "We know where the toothfairy winters..." Smile

Hehee. These were my thoughts. Wink
Cassiopeia
Cassiopeia
Administrator
Administrator

Number of posts : 11713
Registration date : 2008-06-24

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 19 of 20 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20  Next