Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Double Trouble on Hulu - Show Discussion (Spoilers!!)

+2
jagglebells
lena152
6 posters

Go down

Double Trouble on Hulu - Show Discussion (Spoilers!!) Empty Double Trouble on Hulu - Show Discussion (Spoilers!!)

Post by lena152 Wed Jan 21, 2009 10:34 pm

since there's a few people who've already seen the new episode, i thought i'd just start a new topic, so we don't have to put everything under those spoiler warning bars.

so what did you guys think??

i thought the episode was soo much fun! even though i was a little disappointed b&b wise. but maybe that's just because my expectations were way to high after all those spoilers.

totally loved how over-excited brennan got with their act!

my favorite lines:
"maybe we can solve the case tonight." "hope not!"
and sweets: "there definitely is a sexual component to this. and the trust and willingness doctor brennan is showing are remarkable." (or something to that effect, don't remember the exact words, sorry.) she was definitely willing, huh!? and he was able. hahahahaha
lena152
lena152
Doctor
Doctor

Number of posts : 668
Say What You Want : DB on my kitchen floor! ;-)
Registration date : 2008-06-18

Back to top Go down

Double Trouble on Hulu - Show Discussion (Spoilers!!) Empty Re: Double Trouble on Hulu - Show Discussion (Spoilers!!)

Post by jagglebells Thu Jan 22, 2009 12:21 am

Sweets so wants them together! I'm so excited to see this episode. I'm kinda glad I haven't seen it yet because I will be able to watch them both tomorrow! Yay! Glad you all enjoyed it!

jagglebells
Doctor
Doctor

Number of posts : 600
Say What You Want : I'm bored.
Registration date : 2008-06-14

Back to top Go down

Double Trouble on Hulu - Show Discussion (Spoilers!!) Empty Re: Double Trouble on Hulu - Show Discussion (Spoilers!!)

Post by ForensicMama Thu Jan 22, 2009 2:08 am

LOL I know... Poor B&B they want each other so bad, but they both feel they can't just jump in the sack--too complicated.

I'm glad that we learned something HUGE about Sweets. He's adopted. Very cool. And his mommy was a carnie--Booth really loved that nugget of gold!
ForensicMama
ForensicMama
Therapist
Therapist

Number of posts : 4649
Say What You Want : MAMA: STONE-COLD SHIPPER.

http://www.bonesspoilers.blogspot.com

Back to top Go down

Post by lena152 Thu Jan 22, 2009 2:49 am

yeah, it's great to find out more about sweets! there were times when i used to find him annoying, but i've really grown fond of the guy over time. Smile

hey, you know who i absolutely loved too in this episode!? MR nigel murray! (did i get the name right?) his interaction with cam is just priceless. and you really learn a lot in episodes that he is in! hahaha

but what's really mean is letting us know that they obviously spent the night together in one bed without showing us anything! someone should definitely write a fanfic about that night!! (explaining why she's still wearing make up, and why they're both still in their costumes anyway!? it's not like they didn't have any normal clothes with them that they could have changed into! very strange indeed... Wink)
lena152
lena152
Doctor
Doctor

Back to top Go down

Post by ForensicMama Thu Jan 22, 2009 4:35 am

OH I know! I can't believe that HH dodged that! I think it's just to drive us crazy!!!

1--Still in make up and clothing from the night before!!!!!
2--Sleeping in the SAME BED!!! Ugh! Hart! Ugh! That's all I've gotta say! Fanfics will be all over the place with that cliffie!
ForensicMama
ForensicMama
Therapist
Therapist

Back to top Go down

Post by sweetie_dude Thu Jan 22, 2009 4:38 am

why did i come in here and spoil myself lol. oh well...now i just want to see the episode even more Smile
sweetie_dude
sweetie_dude
Head of Forensics
Head of Forensics

Number of posts : 1887
Registration date : 2008-07-18

Back to top Go down

Post by ForensicMama Thu Jan 22, 2009 5:20 am

I loved Cam and Hodgins giving each other high-fives b/c they got Brennan to set up a web cam! LOL!!!

And Cam's face when she asked if there was just one bed--perfect. G-d I love Cam!
ForensicMama
ForensicMama
Therapist
Therapist

Back to top Go down

Post by bones206 Thu Jan 22, 2009 5:52 am

ForensicMama, that was my favorite part too!!!! I don't think it "held up" to the Woman in the Sand (Fluffiness wise). Double Trouble in the Panhandle was not high on my list (I personally don't like circuses), however I was happy that the "twins" were not murdered.
bones206
bones206
Head of Forensics
Head of Forensics

Number of posts : 2057
Say What You Want : I want to go ride my horse. I love my horse. I want to watch the new episodes of Bones. I want to talk to my friends about Bones. But, most of friends don't watch Bones. Sad
Registration date : 2008-06-21

Back to top Go down

Post by mereva Thu Jan 22, 2009 6:44 am

My favorite moment was when she called him 'her love' (I'm 100% positive on this point) and herself 'his love' (there I need to watch it again to be sure).
And they shared that small bed! What a pity that we didn't see anything of that night.
I like Vincent Nigel-Murray, he is funny (and not so bad looking, too).
Poor Sweets. Now we know that he was adopted.
And Cam... well, Cam was just perfect.
mereva
mereva
Head of Forensics
Head of Forensics

Number of posts : 1841
Say What You Want : I'm frustrated and very annoyed by HH's 'brilliant ideas'.
All the credits for my avatar go to christinaof94 from LJ.
Registration date : 2008-06-15

Back to top Go down

Post by bones206 Thu Jan 22, 2009 6:58 am

I really don't remember the part where she calls him her love. But I'll look for it tomorrow.

It feels so great knowing that Bones on tomorrow!!!
bones206
bones206
Head of Forensics
Head of Forensics

Say What You Want : I want to go ride my horse. I love my horse. I want to watch the new episodes of Bones. I want to talk to my friends about Bones. But, most of friends don't watch Bones. Sad

Back to top Go down

Post by lena152 Thu Jan 22, 2009 7:29 am

mereva wrote:
I like Vincent Nigel-Murray, he is funny (and not so bad looking, too).

okay finally i got the name thing! thank you! i always thought nigel was his first name, so i totally didn't understand why they'd keep calling him mister nigel murray! hahahaha
lena152
lena152
Doctor
Doctor

Back to top Go down

Post by ForensicMama Thu Jan 22, 2009 7:51 am

I've always learned that it's always better on the second time through... you get certain jokes you didn't get the first time and you always catch stuff you didn't on the first time through, too.

I love this show! And we get a DOUBLE DOSE tomorrow!!! THANK YOU FOX!
ForensicMama
ForensicMama
Therapist
Therapist

Back to top Go down

Post by mereva Thu Jan 22, 2009 8:05 am

bones206 wrote:I really don't remember the part where she calls him her love. But I'll look for it tomorrow.
She had that red apple on her head and said something like "Boris, moya lyubov ('my love' in Russian)"...(something bla-bla)...the life of your lyubov (your love)". Okaaaaay, it was an undercover character but still... Not only he was her love in this phrase but she was his as well.
mereva
mereva
Head of Forensics
Head of Forensics

Back to top Go down

Post by bones206 Thu Jan 22, 2009 8:19 am

I only watched it once, but I'll be sure to pay extra attention tomorrow.
bones206
bones206
Head of Forensics
Head of Forensics

Back to top Go down

Post by lena152 Thu Jan 22, 2009 8:41 am

mereva wrote:
bones206 wrote:I really don't remember the part where she calls him her love. But I'll look for it tomorrow.
She had that red apple on her head and said something like "Boris, moya lyubov ('my love' in Russian)"...(something bla-bla)...the life of your lyubov (your love)". Okaaaaay, it was an undercover character but still... Not only he was her love in this phrase but she was his as well.

wow that's a very undercover innuendo too then! Laughing so good to have people from pretty much all around the world here, who sure won't miss anything like that! Wink
lena152
lena152
Doctor
Doctor

Back to top Go down

Post by mereva Thu Jan 22, 2009 8:55 am

lena152 wrote:
mereva wrote:

wow that's a very undercover innuendo too then! Laughing so good to have people from pretty much all around the world here, who sure won't miss anything like that! Wink
I'm absolutely sure about the first part (Boris, moya lyubov) but not so sure about the remaining words. It would be great to have some native speaker to check it. Just like someone did it with Chinese in The Boneless Bride in the River.
mereva
mereva
Head of Forensics
Head of Forensics

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum