Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Dating service....

+6
Zeddie
ForensicMama
DBCrazy
Kajunblueyes
VentiGirl
Teardropsonmyguitar
10 posters

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

Dating service.... - Page 2 Empty Re: Dating service....

Post by Teardropsonmyguitar Fri Jan 16, 2009 4:20 am

Angela melded into t he crook of Jared's naked body, feeling his warmth surround her, "They've been on three dates already this week." She said scrolling through her text messages from Brennan, who swore would keep her up to date with everything going on now that "Angela was fully involved"

Jared leaned over her shoulder and gave her a kiss, "Do we have to talk about them when we have 15 minutes left of bed time before we have to get up and go to our respectable jobs?"

Angela smiled against his lips, "you speak words of wisdom" she said as she flipped him on his back and straddling his waist, eliciting a groan from deep in his throat.

"Bones, wake up, we fell asleep." Booth said as he sat up l ooking at his surroundings.

Temperance stirred and opened her eyes, "Huh? what? What time is it?"

Booth looked at his watch the only thing he had on, "6:40"

"am?"

"Yes, am, thats why the sun is rising." He said pointing up.

Suddenly seeing that they were still at the lake where Booth had taken her last night to stargaze, which ended up in 2 hours of wild passionate sex, that neither one of them had planned on, "Oh God, we must have fallen asleep."

"Yes Captain Obvious, Now get up." He said pulling her to her feet. She wrapped the sheet around her body and looked at him.

"I'm going to be so late for work, how could let this happen?"

"Me? You were the one who was screaming for more and then immediately passed out afterwards." He said taking great offense to her words.

Booth and Brennan had decided to skip the awkward dating period since they had known each other for 4 years, they figured they had built up enough trust for the other and they knew quite a bit about each other, it seemed meaningless to go on dates when they were already comfortable with each other, And after a night like last Booth finally understood what she meant when she said she was very good in bed. Or in this case, very good in a grassy pasture seperating their naked bodies by only a thin sheet. Suddenly her phone rang, scrambling to find it she picked it up and answered, "Dr. Brennan."

"Dr. Brennan, it's Dr. Addy. I have some new findings I thought might help you on the case."

"Zack, It's 6 in the morning, don't you have a life?" Brennan didn't mean to sound insensitive, as she frantically searched for her clothing, finding her shirt, she pointed frantically at it, mouthing Booth's name trying to get his attention.

"science doesn't wait for time, Dr. Brennan, you know that." Booth threw the article at her as he too frantically put on the same suit he had worn yesterday, they would know but he didn't care. He had had sex with his girlfriend for the first time and it was magical.

"Yes, Zack. I know that, I'm sorry. I'll be right there as soon as possible ok?" She was having trouble putting on her pants, and stumbled over falling into Booth's arms.

Catching her he smiled, his warm smile made her heart beat a little faster as she stood up and fastened the button of her jeans, "It's ok Dr. Brennan, you sound busy, are you ok?"

"I'm fine, Zack just trying to multitask and not succeeding at all. I'll see you in less than an hour." She threw down her phone and finished getting dressed.

When the two were fully clothed Temperance turned to look at Seeley, smiling as she did so, "Do you think he knows?"

"Of course he knows, Angela told him, and if she hasn't she will soon. We will never be a secret Booth."

Booth sighed and kissed her, "I'll take the risk."

The kiss turned passionate quickly and the two had to force themselves to stop before they had another passionate love making session, but that would have made them very late for work. They gathered their things including the two naked pictures they had taken of each other, Temperance slid them into the pocket of her jacket as she climbed into the SUV and waited for Booth to join her as he grabbed t he last of the items and packed them securely in the trunk.

Temperance swiped her card as she walked onto the platform, folding the neck of her blue lab coat, "What do you got for me?" She asked as Zack swiveled around the chair and looked at her.

"The mandible was cracked, Dr. Brennan, something Forensics didn't see at first examine, also her neck is broken in three places, and-"

At that moment, Cam stepped onto the platform, "Dr. Brennan can I see you in my office?"

Zack gave his co-worker a nervous look as she nodded and followed Cam into her office. However, if she was paying attention she would have seen what Cam was holding in her hands.

Teardropsonmyguitar
Agent
Agent

Number of posts : 354
Say What You Want : Dancers do it best.
Registration date : 2008-06-24

Back to top Go down

Post by ScienceLove&Pie Fri Jan 16, 2009 10:36 pm

Dun Dun Duh! Lol! Cam found Booth's naughty picture!
ScienceLove&Pie
ScienceLove&Pie
Squint
Squint

Number of posts : 98
Say What You Want : BEST QUOTE EVER: "No. No. No. I can't walk away. I never said that! Okay? Do you understand? I can't walk away! This is my kid! If I can't be involved I don't want her to have the baby!"
Registration date : 2009-01-13

Back to top Go down

Post by Teardropsonmyguitar Sat Jan 17, 2009 12:18 am

hehe, I have to set it up somehow for more that i have in mind, muahaha!!!! ;D

Lets say I opened up a "big green door"

Teardropsonmyguitar
Agent
Agent

Back to top Go down

Post by ForensicMama Sat Jan 17, 2009 8:08 am

Uh-oh!!!!!!! Laughing
ForensicMama
ForensicMama
Therapist
Therapist

Number of posts : 4649
Say What You Want : MAMA: STONE-COLD SHIPPER.
Registration date : 2008-06-14

http://www.bonesspoilers.blogspot.com

Back to top Go down

Post by DBCrazy Sat Jan 17, 2009 8:31 am

Uh-oh is Right!!!!!!! What were they thinking???? Laughing
DBCrazy
DBCrazy
Administrator
Administrator

Number of posts : 11341
Say What You Want : I was sad to see this place close. I called it home for a while.
Registration date : 2008-11-07

Back to top Go down

Post by Teardropsonmyguitar Sat Jan 17, 2009 8:57 am

they were thinking "damn they are one fiiine piece of flesh" and is that David's 8th grade pic? Where did you find that?

Teardropsonmyguitar
Agent
Agent

Back to top Go down

Post by Teardropsonmyguitar Thu Jan 22, 2009 12:55 am

"You didn't even tell me you were dating."

Temperance clenched the photo in her hand that she had snatched away from Cam's fingers the second she saw what it was, "It wasn't your business to know, we haven't told anyone yet."

"You know the FBI will look down on this."

"Thats why we aren't telling anybody. The less people know, the better it is for us."

Cam sat behind her desk, "Still you should have told me. I wasn't going to rat you out to the FBI."

"WEll i figured you wouldn't want to knw anyways since you had a thing with Booth."

Cam pinched her face, "That was 2 years ago, I've moved on." But she hadn't, something inside her stirred at the thought of Dr.Brennan with her ex. She always knew there was something between them, Angela said it was love, and Cam could see why. why else would Temperance stay behind and let a perfectly wonderful man sail out of her life? It was Booth. Despite what Dr. Wyatt had said, it was because of Booth.

"Even still, I would feel a bit uneasy if my ex and coworker were sleeping together."

"So you're sleeping together?"

"Yeah, he's really great in that department, i mean wow!" She said smirking slightly at the memory.

Cam couldn't believe it, they went months before they even kissed let alone had sex, and now after a few days they were already hitting the sack together.

Temperance sighed when she got back to her office, she turned on her computer and allowed herself access to her desktop, one new email. Normally she didn't check her personal email during work hours, but it was slow and she hadn't heard from Booth today, so she opened it.

Dear Dr. Brennan and Special Agent Seeley Booth,

We here at heartsoflove.com have heard of your success through our service and would like to offer you a wonderful deal. When the two of you chose to marry, we will pay for all your wedding plans including the church, the caterer, the dress for the bride, tux for the groom, bridesmaids dresses and tuxes for the groomsmen, all travel expenses and a beautiful honeymoon of your choice. All you have to do is tell us when your wedding date is, and we will do the rest for you.

However, in return we ask you, if you would track your first year of marriage, through our website so that others will be able to see the joy of the first year of marriage when you find your truel love at heartsoflove.com

Please reply as soon as possible. Thank you from all of us at heartsoflove.com

"except i didn't meet him trough your website, some cruel joke matched us together." Temperance said laying back, "At cateloging a year on a website i don't even care about? And who do they think they are to think that Booth and I are getting married?" She leaned back in her chair and closed her eyes, not seeing the body walking into her office.

"One day i do hope we get married." His voice made her jump and she gave him a glare.

"Not to me, i don't believe in Marriage."

"Even if i was your husband to be?" He gave a pout that only made her smile.

"Are you here for a reason?"

"They found some remains they want you to look at. Suggests murder."

A/N: Sorry i am ending this in an odd place, my class just ended, I promise ill finish it when i get home Very Happy

Teardropsonmyguitar
Agent
Agent

Back to top Go down

Post by Zeddie Thu Jan 22, 2009 7:24 am

Loved the chapter!!! can't wait for more!!! Very Happy
Zeddie
Zeddie
Administrator
Administrator

Number of posts : 12060
Say What You Want : Fanfiction is a way of the culture repairing the damage done
in a system where contemporary myths are owned by corporations instead of owned by the folk.
-- Henry Jenkins
Dating service.... - Page 2 8d0b0409962e33290be09e7890718bde2b3c7fe1
Registration date : 2009-01-08

http://www.fanfiction.net/~csiloverzed

Back to top Go down

Post by ForensicMama Thu Jan 22, 2009 8:06 am

Can't wait to hear more! Very Happy
ForensicMama
ForensicMama
Therapist
Therapist

Number of posts : 4649
Say What You Want : MAMA: STONE-COLD SHIPPER.
Registration date : 2008-06-14

http://www.bonesspoilers.blogspot.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Teardropsonmyguitar Sat Jan 24, 2009 1:56 am

I had a really big test today, so i will probably write some more today. Very Happy I have t he cleaning bug though, haha.

I need more readers, anyone know how to promote?

Teardropsonmyguitar
Agent
Agent

Back to top Go down

Post by Teardropsonmyguitar Mon Jan 26, 2009 1:05 am

I have 4 pages written, on paper of course, i wrote it during my history class when i was supposed to be taking notes, but whatever.

I promise I will type them up, maybe as early as today, just so you all know, i didn't abandon you. I have more story for ya'll!

**PS I'm bumping this for more readers**

Teardropsonmyguitar
Agent
Agent

Back to top Go down

Post by crimescenegirl Mon Jan 26, 2009 1:16 am

I'm a fairly new reader around here and a rare poster, but I just wanted to let you know that I am completely excited to know that you've got more material "waiting in the wings" for us to read... it'll be wonderful!!!
crimescenegirl
crimescenegirl

Number of posts : 8
Registration date : 2008-12-27

Back to top Go down

Post by Teardropsonmyguitar Mon Jan 26, 2009 5:30 am

Well thank you! And welcome to the aby! Thanks for reading my story!

Teardropsonmyguitar
Agent
Agent

Back to top Go down

Post by Teardropsonmyguitar Tue Jan 27, 2009 12:54 am

" I think we should do it." Booth said taking a mug of coffee to Temperance who was sitting on her couch in her office looking at her feet. When he spoke she looked up at him.

"Do what?" She asked taking the mug, "get married?" Seeley sat beside her and smiled.

"Yeah, I mean think about it, we are already dating even though we've known each other for four years. It's not a big leap to marriage, Bones."

"Marriage is archaic Booth, I can't believe you even consider it." Then she stood up and started pacing.

When Booth stoodshe stopped and he took her hands in his, all he said was, "I love you." then he kissed her, " Think about it." And with that he took his coffee and left.

Brennan sat back think about it? She took a sip of her coffee and leaned back, Whats there to think about?
"Angela's phone, Angela Montenegro speaking." She said pressing her cell between her ear and her shoulder. She was busy constructing a face to the skull Temperance had given her.

"Hey Beautiful," A voice on the other end seemed to jolt Angela back to reality.

"Jared?" She asked switching the cell to her other shoulder and she smiled even though he couldn't see it.

"So i was thinking about you and how much I missed you and I decided to call you."

"Yeah? You missed me, huh?"

"Oh yeah, totally! I thought we could do lunch."

"Lunch? well I don't get a break for another hour."

Jared sighed on the other end, "well an hour is a long time when you miss someone as much as I do. But I'm a big boy and I think i can manage. Tell you what, I get off before you, how about I meet you at the jeffersonian and we can go from there?"

At first, Angela thought it was a great idea, she was low on gas anyways. Then she had one thought and she spoke up, "Can't we just meet somewhere?"

Jared laughed on the other end, "I know where you work, remember Seeley's my brother? Dead bodies and skeletal things don't bother me. Don't worry sweetheart, I'll be there say around 1:15?" then he made a kissing sound, and hung up.

Angela hung up then sunk her head into her hands, what have I done? She thought, closing her eyes.

Temperance found Booth in his office, later t hat afternoon, she knocked softly, though usually she'd just barge in, but for some reason she felt herself growing nervous as he looked up at her. He smiled and motioned for her to come in. Slowly she pulled back the door and stepped in thinking she was much better off on the other side as the door closed slowly behind her.

"Hey Bones, what's up? Something go on with the case?" He asked standing up.

"Huh? oh, No. I thought about it." She said. Temperance was usually a rational person so beating around the bush was never an antic of hers.

Seeley sat behind his desk again, "thought about what?"

"your offer."

"My offer?"

"To marry me."

"And?" He clasped his hands together and rested them on the desk in front of him and she could tell he was nervous, his eyes seemed to confirm it and she smiled.

"And I don't think we should get married." She said. she could see a look of disappointment wash over his face. "However," he drew in a breath, "I think we should move in."

"Move-in? Together?"

"Yes, together. We could find a placew of our own instead of negotiate who's place who moves into."

Seeley smiled, it was better than nothing, "Makes sense. So it's like being married without the wedding ceremony or the reception or the honeymoon sex."

Temperance smiled and put her hands on top of his squeezing them a bit, "we'll make our own honeymoon sex. We'll christen our new home with...new home sex."

Seeley let out a low growl and reach over to kiss her, a kiss that started out slow and quickly becoming something more that was quickly stopped by a solid knock on his door. Seeley stood back and saw a tall man standing there, he wiped his chin and looked at him, "Yes sir?"

A/N: I have about 5 more pages left to type for you guys, but my class is ending, So i will get back to you, when i get to work. Very Happy

Teardropsonmyguitar
Agent
Agent

Back to top Go down

Post by crimescenegirl Tue Jan 27, 2009 2:06 am

New home sex? NICE! Smile
crimescenegirl
crimescenegirl

Number of posts : 8
Registration date : 2008-12-27

Back to top Go down

Post by newhaven5 Tue Jan 27, 2009 4:20 am

Hahaha love this story Very Happy
newhaven5
newhaven5
Squint
Squint

Number of posts : 99
Say What You Want : I would like for Bones and Booth to get over themselves and get together. Obviously!
Registration date : 2009-01-02

Back to top Go down

Post by DBCrazy Thu Feb 12, 2009 3:10 pm

I'd gotten behind on this one. Tears, this is good! Now you're behind, it's been a couple weeks, where is the next chap??
DBCrazy
DBCrazy
Administrator
Administrator

Say What You Want : I was sad to see this place close. I called it home for a while.

Back to top Go down

Post by DBCrazy Thu Feb 12, 2009 3:12 pm

Hey NewHaven, I see that you joined theABY on Bones Marathon Day! That's kinda cool - Welcome!
DBCrazy
DBCrazy
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by DBCrazy Thu Feb 12, 2009 3:15 pm

Teardropsonmyguitar wrote: on Fri Jan 16, 2009 5:57 pm . . . and is that David's 8th grade pic? Where did you find that?
Yes, I had his 8th grade pic on my avatar for a while. Actually I cropped it out of his 8th grade class picture. Don't remember where I found it - probably just Google-ing! I have it on another computer. I'll try and load the whole thing tomorrow so you can take a look!

Last edited by DBCrazy on Thu Feb 12, 2009 3:19 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : to show it was an older quote)
DBCrazy
DBCrazy
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by newhaven5 Thu Feb 12, 2009 7:59 pm

Thanks DB Crazy!! I watched almost the whole marathon Very Happy
newhaven5
newhaven5
Squint
Squint

Say What You Want : I would like for Bones and Booth to get over themselves and get together. Obviously!

Back to top Go down

Post by ScienceLove&Pie Thu Feb 12, 2009 11:16 pm

Please update soon. I want to see if Booth can just settle with moving in together
ScienceLove&Pie
ScienceLove&Pie
Squint
Squint

Number of posts : 98
Say What You Want : BEST QUOTE EVER: "No. No. No. I can't walk away. I never said that! Okay? Do you understand? I can't walk away! This is my kid! If I can't be involved I don't want her to have the baby!"
Registration date : 2009-01-13

Back to top Go down

Post by DBCrazy Fri Feb 13, 2009 12:14 am

DBCrazy wrote:Hey NewHaven, I see that you joined theABY on Bones Marathon Day! That's kinda cool - Welcome!
newhaven5 wrote:Thanks DB Crazy!! I watched almost the whole marathon Very Happy
So, do you credit the marathon any with becoming a Bones fan, or were you already one?
DBCrazy
DBCrazy
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by DBCrazy Fri Feb 13, 2009 12:53 am

DBCrazy wrote:
Teardropsonmyguitar wrote: on Fri Jan 16, 2009 5:57 pm . . . and is that David's 8th grade pic? Where did you find that?
Yes, I had his 8th grade pic on my avatar for a while. Actually I cropped it out of his 8th grade class picture. Don't remember where I found it - probably just Google-ing! I have it on another computer. I'll try and load the whole thing tomorrow so you can take a look!
I tried and tried to post it. It showed up in preview at first, but then it wouldn't anymore. I don't know what I'm doing wrong. Sorry!

Here's a tiny thumbnail, click on it to see a large version ...
[Only admins are allowed to see this link]
Can you find David??
That works, but the bigger size won't. Anybody have any ideas of what I'm doing wrong?

And now that I've posted it, the thumbnail won't work anymore either!!! What's up??

Last edited by DBCrazy on Fri Feb 13, 2009 12:20 pm; edited 3 times in total (Reason for editing : 1) the pic disappeared, 2) crimescenegirl clued me in to how it works!)
DBCrazy
DBCrazy
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by newhaven5 Fri Feb 13, 2009 4:51 am

No, I was already a Bones fan. Ive gotten so many people hooked though Very Happy
newhaven5
newhaven5
Squint
Squint

Back to top Go down

Post by Zeddie Fri Feb 13, 2009 8:53 am

that was a great chapter!! can't wait for more!!!
Zeddie
Zeddie
Administrator
Administrator

Number of posts : 12060
Say What You Want : Fanfiction is a way of the culture repairing the damage done
in a system where contemporary myths are owned by corporations instead of owned by the folk.
-- Henry Jenkins
Dating service.... - Page 2 8d0b0409962e33290be09e7890718bde2b3c7fe1
Registration date : 2009-01-08

http://www.fanfiction.net/~csiloverzed

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next