Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Truth that a Closet can Reveal (T-->M; B&B -Ange, Sweets; Romance +humor&angst) NOW COMPLETE!

+9
Cassiopeia
ForensicMama
lena152
DBCrazy
missdebra87
A2BOREANAZ
saraluvzbonz
ToZiKa
Aloemilk
13 posters

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

Go down

The Truth that a Closet can Reveal (T-->M; B&B -Ange, Sweets; Romance +humor&angst) NOW COMPLETE! - Page 4 Empty Re: The Truth that a Closet can Reveal (T-->M; B&B -Ange, Sweets; Romance +humor&angst) NOW COMPLETE!

Post by ForensicMama Sat Jan 03, 2009 6:38 pm

Oh that was such a fantastically fluffalicious fic!!! Very Happy I want more! I love that:

1. Brennan was the one who was coming onto HIM.
2. Brennan was logically talking Booth into a relationship!
3. Oh all of the kissing! Squee! Very Happy
4. Booth wants to wait and Brennan sees the significance of trying it a new way!
5. This line is so Brennan: “Relationships have anthropological meaning,” she continued as if he hadn't said a thing. “And emotional meaning too. Now I can see it. Thus, it's only logical I accept the fact I might need to try things I've never tried before to make sure ours is successful. Because I assume we're in a relationship now, right?”
6. That it ended there and there will be MORE! Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy
ForensicMama
ForensicMama
Therapist
Therapist

Number of posts : 4649
Say What You Want : MAMA: STONE-COLD SHIPPER.
Registration date : 2008-06-14

http://www.bonesspoilers.blogspot.com

Back to top Go down

The Truth that a Closet can Reveal (T-->M; B&B -Ange, Sweets; Romance +humor&angst) NOW COMPLETE! - Page 4 Empty Re: The Truth that a Closet can Reveal (T-->M; B&B -Ange, Sweets; Romance +humor&angst) NOW COMPLETE!

Post by ToZiKa Sat Jan 03, 2009 8:52 pm

I really liked this new chapter.
Of course he wants to wait.....as if 4 years weren't enough waiting time already......but if he thinks it's better.....
But I have to admit that I am a little bit scared because of the devilish grin.....
I want a happy ending, loe!
PPS

ToZiKa
Prosecutor
Prosecutor

Number of posts : 37397
Say What You Want : It's been great and I'll never forget this place! Thanks Lindsey!

Back to top Go down

Post by newhaven5 Sat Jan 03, 2009 11:17 pm

Wow! That was amazing and I cannot wait for the next chapter! I don't mean to rush you, but I can't wait for the next one! =]
newhaven5
newhaven5
Squint
Squint

Number of posts : 99
Say What You Want : I would like for Bones and Booth to get over themselves and get together. Obviously!
Registration date : 2009-01-02

Back to top Go down

Post by Aloemilk Sun Jan 04, 2009 3:01 am

ForensicMama wrote:Oh that was such a fantastically fluffalicious fic!!! Very Happy I want more! I love that:

4. Booth wants to wait and Brennan sees the significance of trying it a new way!
5. This line is so Brennan: “Relationships have anthropological meaning,” she continued as if he hadn't said a thing. “And emotional meaning too. Now I can see it. Thus, it's only logical I accept the fact I might need to try things I've never tried before to make sure ours is successful. Because I assume we're in a relationship now, right?”

Hey, Mama! Thanks for your review! I'm glad you liked the chap... I liked how it turned out too Very Happy:D:D
Next chap is being betaed, so it shouldn't take long.
And truth be told, I wanted to rest from this story before writing the sequel... but I find myself wanting to write more! That means I might start writing that really soon. Oh, well, we'll see. I do have others stories waiting...

ANYWAY, I just wanted to say thanks and that the final chap will be here soon!! lol
Aloemilk
Aloemilk
Therapist
Therapist

Number of posts : 3437
Say What You Want : Booth's nickname as given by the cops? Boring, short lived Quark, haha
Registration date : 2008-12-01

Back to top Go down

Post by Aloemilk Sun Jan 04, 2009 3:04 am

ToZiKa wrote:I really liked this new chapter.
Of course he wants to wait.....as if 4 years weren't enough waiting time already......but if he thinks it's better.....
But I have to admit that I am a little bit scared because of the devilish grin.....
PPS

Hey, Toz! A little trust, please??? Thank you! Laughing Laughing
Mhh... Should I tell Toz I *always* have happy endings? Because I know she might have misjudged me a little after the fake ending... LOL
Aloemilk
Aloemilk
Therapist
Therapist

Say What You Want : Booth's nickname as given by the cops? Boring, short lived Quark, haha

Back to top Go down

Post by raklx Sun Jan 04, 2009 12:54 pm

Aloemilk wrote:
ToZiKa wrote:I really liked this new chapter.
PPS

Hey, Toz! A little trust, please??? Thank you! Laughing Laughing
Mhh... Should I tell Toz I *always* have happy endings? Because I know she might have misjudged me a little after the fake ending... LOL

ooookk... LOOOL! Very Happy hehe

the characters are really funny, their interaction is fenomenal!!
well they're B&B...so they're always great however I like how you can get their personalities...
raklx
raklx

Number of posts : 17
Registration date : 2008-12-02

Back to top Go down

Post by ForensicMama Sun Jan 04, 2009 4:57 pm

Aloemilk wrote:
ForensicMama wrote:Oh that was such a fantastically fluffalicious fic!!! Very Happy I want more! I love that:

Hey, Mama! Thanks for your review! I'm glad you liked the chap... I liked how it turned out too Very Happy:D:D
And truth be told, I wanted to rest from this story before writing the sequel... but I find myself wanting to write more! That means I might start writing that really soon. Oh, well, we'll see. I do have others stories waiting...

ANYWAY, I just wanted to say thanks and that the final chap will be here soon!! lol

I forgot to mention that I liked them holding hands. That would be the next thing I"d want for B/B in the show... just a gentle hand-holding gesture. It would make my heart skip a beat--which it did when I read the chapter! Very Happy

What does "betaed" mean? I'm guessing means proof-read? I'm not too sure, but I thought I should ask so I'm down with the lingo. Wink
ForensicMama
ForensicMama
Therapist
Therapist

Back to top Go down

Post by Aloemilk Mon Jan 05, 2009 5:09 am

ForensicMama wrote:
Aloemilk wrote:

I forgot to mention that I liked them holding hands. That would be the next thing I"d want for B/B in the show... just a gentle hand-holding gesture. It would make my heart skip a beat--which it did when I read the chapter! Very Happy

What does "betaed" mean? I'm guessing means proof-read? I'm not too sure, but I thought I should ask so I'm down with the lingo. Wink

Yep, sth like that. Betas are ppl that read your fics or work when you think it's ready to proof-read it and suggest things, mostly. It really depends on what you agree with your beta.
I beta my stories because English is my 2nd language, and sometimes my sentences sound weird to native English speakers. My beta helps me with that Very Happy
Aloemilk
Aloemilk
Therapist
Therapist

Back to top Go down

Post by Aloemilk Mon Jan 05, 2009 5:18 am

Here we are, all of us, basically alone--- no, wait, wrong reference LOL

Here we are, final chap, people! I hope you enjoy it!

xoxoxoxoxoxox

Driving to the Jeffersonian felt like driving on auto pilot. That was good, because his mind was too busy berating him to try to put some effort into driving.

He'd barely slept the night before. He'd gotten what he wanted, and he had suffered. The problem was, he'd suffered much more than he thought he would.

Having kissed Bones thoroughly seemed to have destroyed the already thin dam holding his need for her. He'd tossed and turned all night, trying to sleep—to only have dreams of being with her but never really being with her.

He should have known better: it had been years suppressing those needs when she was involved. He thought that waiting a bit would make them expectant, and in being expectant they'd register every touch and caress and whisper and sigh... he never thought he'd already waited four long, long years.

He needed to see her. Urgently.

–--

When he got to her office he saw Angela was there talking with Bones. He rested his shoulder on the door jamb, never thinking twice about eavesdropping. After all, he was sure they were talking about what had happened the night before.

But she saw him standing there immediately. As if she was tuned to him.

She just stared at him and said nothing. Angela, noticing this change in her friend, turned to see what had caused it and, seeing it was Booth, got up, crossed her arms and smirked.

“I'd say something clever,” she said. “But you'd be expecting that. So I'll just leave you two alone and go to my office and imagine the details all by myself, because she does not understand her duties as my best female friend and share every dirty detail.”

As Angela passed him, she patted his arm and winked lewdly.

“Guess you told her?” he asked as he walked towards her and sat on the couch.

“I could hardly not tell her. Not only would she have known just by looking at us, she deserved that after being there for me yesterday morning. I did ask her not to tell anyone, though.”

He raised his eyebrows, knowing he would have been hurt if he didn't know the problems the thankfully current changes in their relationship could bring. “You want to keep this,” he said as he moved his hand between them, “secret?”

“Don't you?” she asked, confused.

“No, I don't. I mean, I agree we have to act professional; that's the only reason why I didn't kiss you blind when I came in.”

“That's not possible. There's no report stating you can go blind by kissing.”

“Care to bet?” he said, his voice suddenly husky.

“I... well...” she frowned, confused. Had she really run out of words? “Look. That's not the point now. I agree we have to act professional, but aren't you afraid the FBI will sever our partnership? That would most certainly upset me, Booth.”

He was really glad to hear that. “That would most certainly upset me, too, Bones. But I don't want to hide, just as I don't want the FBI to separate us. I want to be able to kiss you if I feel like it when we're not working. What are the odds we'll be caught? I can't imagine us prone to excessive public displays of affection, anyway. And the looks and all the other showing stuff... well, I'm afraid everyone's used to them. There's a reason why they all thought we were already dating.”

“So why did you tell me the FBI wouldn't like us together?”

“Because they won't. Look, you were right last night,” he said as he looked around and, seeing no one was even close to be paying attention to them, reached for her hand to hold it, running his thumb over her knuckles. “We already care too much for each other for it to really matter whether we're together or not when it comes to the reasons the FBI has for not allowing romantic relationships between their employees. But even though they suspected we were together, and I've been teased to no end about it, I never was required to explain a thing to Cullen. And I'm sure he heard the rumors and if he didn't do anything then, I'm hoping he won't do anything now. After all, he wouldn't want to break up his most successful team, right?”

“You know I'm letting you hold my hand out of novelty, right? And because no one can see us.”

He rolled his eyes, not letting go. “Anyway, the point is: I don't think our relationship will change much in the other's eyes. I'm thinking it'll change when we're alone together, though. In fact, I'm counting on it,” he finished.

“Not secret, then. Just private,” she said trying to ignore the sudden heat that the images his last words had produced. “Just like us.”

“Exactly,” he replied, his eyes glued to hers, the electricity growing exponentially between them.

“Tell me again why you wanted to wait last night? I'm feeling incredibly frustrated about that now,” she asked with a voice so smoky with desire he almost had to groan.

Almost.

“Jesus, Bones. We can't talk about that here. Or I won't be able to stop myself.”

“Is that a warning?”

“Yeah.”

She shivered. And he noticed.

“Ok,” he breathed out as he got up, suddenly very thankful he'd chosen boxers that were fit enough to conceal, sort of, his problems. “I must be really out of my head for thinking coming to see you would help me. I'm leaving even more frustrated now.”

She had to clear her voice. What was happening to her? “We can always run for a fastie in either one of our places...”

“Quickie, Bones. And no, we're not going to do that, because when I make love to you, Temperance, we're gonna have the time to do it right. Just think about that,” he added as he walked out of her office, stopping at the door to look at her one last time. “Kiss, Bones. 'Til I can kiss you for real.”

She saw him leaving her office and remained sat there on her couch, still surprised at her reactions to him.

He'd only been there with her for about ten minutes and she'd been ready to jump him.

She'd always had a strong libido, but there was something in the way she felt now she didn't recognize in herself. She wondered if it was the effect Booth had on her or if she'd always had it there and never paid attention to it. Either way, she was sure it was some kind of emotion.

She was just deciding what a logical approach would be to understand and dissect that new feeling in her when she heard steps that sounded too much like Booth's coming to her office.

She turned towards her door just in time to see him crossing it, clapping his phone shut.

“Get your things, Bones. There's a crime scene that needs our attention.”
As the doors of the elevator closed in front of them, he knew he had to ask a very important question.

“Bones?” he whispered close to her ear. “Do you know if there're cameras in here?”

She turned to pierce his eyes with her own.

“Yes, there are.”

She didn't need to ask why he'd asked. She had a very clear image of what they could have done if there’d been no risk—for as long as the five floors it took for them to get to the parking lot.

They didn't utter another word. When the doors opened again, they walked to the car quickly, the adrenaline in their blood pushing them for velocity... it seemed the only safe way to spend some of the frustration away.

But it simply wasn't enough.

As soon as they were inside the car, they both jumped to reach the other as if their lives depended on it. At least that's how they felt, needing to prove their relationship had in fact changed and they still had the same spark they'd had the night before. Needing to make sure it wasn't just a dream.

Knowing they were protected by the tinted glass of the windows and the relative solitude of the parking lot, they clung to each other, fisting clothes and kissing in a desperate way only years of deprivation could cause.

She maneuvered and contorted until she could straddle him on his seat. He didn't find that to be a bad idea, completely forgetting about his resolution on making it right as soon as he felt her close. He simply kept kissing her lips, her neck, her chest... only to realize her blouse was a serious obstacle.

She rested on the steering wheel to give him access while he undid the buttons as fast as his nimble fingers could, still surprised by what was happening between them. It wasn't easy to change the do's and don'ts of their relationship in such a sudden way, but it was oh so pleasurable.

Just as he had her blouse open and began to kiss his way over her sternum, they heard his cell phone ring.

“Jesus,” he let escape as he was startled out of his actions. He reached for his phone and answered. “Booth.”

She saw him take whatever he was hearing in and look at her with incredible regret. As he mumbled his replies to whoever was talking to him, he used his free hand to do her buttons up again, gently arranging her clothes back to decency.

Feeling just as much despair as she sensed in her partner, she ran her fingers through his hair, resting her forehead on his just as he hung up the phone.

“Later, Temperance. We're gonna do this later, and we're gonna do it right,” he whispered with a mix of aggravation, resolution and relief.

She kissed him softly and sat back on her own seat.

“Ok, Booth. But this time, we better do it.”

END OF PART 1

Last edited by Aloemilk on Mon Jan 05, 2009 5:21 am; edited 1 time in total
Aloemilk
Aloemilk
Therapist
Therapist

Back to top Go down

Post by Aloemilk Mon Jan 05, 2009 5:19 am

PART 2

Several hours later, Temperance opened the door to her apartment and waited until Booth got in with the boxes of take out he was carrying. She saw him take it to the coffee table as she went to her kitchen and began gathering what they'd need.

The day had been exhausting. After they'd sent the body and soil samples to the lab, they'd gone from place to place interviewing witnesses, then the family, and then the first suspects. Booth was already sure who the murderer was; they only needed the final forensic evidence and they'd have a solid case.

The way the case had fluently come to a near close had allowed them to ignore the constant vibe of want they both felt clearly. It seemed their bodies couldn't forget the promises made with kisses and touches and were begging for more.

She was glad she could be sure he was just as expectant as she was. He had been thinking of that during the day too, otherwise he wouldn't have asked her about contraception when driving from one place to another. In a sense she was thankful he'd asked, because it had helped to discuss the matter in a calmed manner and not in a half-dazed way when just about to have sex. He'd said he always thought “it kinda killed the mood” and, after discussing ITSs and their certainty they were good and that she already was using a contraceptive method, they'd decided that would be enough.

But in another sense, there was something bothering her about it, and she didn't know what.

They had only been together for a day, and she'd already found it difficult to understand herself twice. And that was very exasperating.

If it wasn't so important to her and so challenging at the same time, she would have already given a step back and dissolved the little they had so far. She would have, if she didn't think that even though strange and difficult, what they were starting together had the potential of being a wonderful thing.

He came to the kitchen to help her take the glasses and paper napkins to find her standing still in the middle of the room, deep in thought.

“What's wrong?” he questioned, touching her face.

She took his hand with her own to keep it there and looked him in the eye.

“Is it strange for you too, Booth? The fact we're together?”

He couldn't help himself. He hugged her.

She couldn't help herself. She let him hug her, resting her face and hands on his chest.

“Well,” he started, “it is kinda strange. So much time holding back to suddenly be allowed to kiss you?” he kissed her. “It is strange. But a great kind of strange...”

“Yes, I must concede on that. It does feel good to kiss you,” she said, smiling.

He smiled back and kissed her. And couldn't help but keep kissing her, deepening it.

He surrounded her face with his hands and changed the angle of the kiss, playing his tongue over hers, velvet to velvet. He ran his fingers through her hair, her neck, her shoulders, following the path of her arms until he joined his hands with hers over his chest.

Sucking in her lips, he took her hands and surrounded himself with them over his waist, so she'd hug him while he caressed her back and kissed her on the lips, her jaw, her neck, her earlobe...

As she began to lose herself in sensations, she didn't notice her breath quickening, or the gasp she let escape with the last kiss he placed.

But he did. And made a quick decision.

“Food later,” he said as he lifted her off her feet and carried her to the bedroom.

“I can walk, you know,” she replied as she began kissing him wherever she could reach.

“I know,” was all he muttered as he fell to the bed with Temperance on top, the mattress crying in protest at their mixed weight. He marveled at the feeling of her on top of him for a moment, to then roll swiftly to be on top of her.

He looked at her tenderly; the way her hair was sprawled around her face like a halo, the slight smile she bore. “I can't believe this is finally happening.”

“It hasn’t happened yet, but it would if you stopped talking.”

He laughed. “You're right. I'm sorry for the interruption.”

“You're forgiven,” she whispered as she touched his shoulders and down his back, until she reached the hem of his t-shirt so she could take it off.

He got up a little to help her and then descended on her to undo the last couple of buttons of her blouse, placing open-mouthed kisses on the skin that appeared under it. Following the path as he undid all of the buttons, he let his lips roam over the swell of her breasts that could be seen over her bra, then clasped her nipple softly with his teeth through the cloth.

He heard her gasp again and felt her hands fall on his head, encouraging him. He moved to her other nipple and, wetting the nub with his mouth, he sucked on it. Then, hooking his finger on the bra, freed her breast from it.

He was licking her nipple. He was teasing Temperance's nipple with his tongue, feeling her response in the way she increased the pressure of her fingers on his skull and arched her back. He was sucking her nipple, and couldn't help but revel at what was finally happening between them.

Whatever Booth was doing with his tongue on her made her every nerve stand on end, preparing for his assault, all of her blood rushing to her skin and center in increasing speed as her heart pumped much faster than it usually did.

She led his face back to hers to kiss him passionately as she pushed him back to be on top of him. He quickly got rid of her blouse and bra and as he felt her breasts pressing down on his chest, his hands went down her sides wandering and teasing softly to then grasp her hips and ass.

“Mhh... you feel as nice as I thought you would, Bones,” he said as she began to go over him with her lips.

She kissed, licked, bit her way down his chest, taking her time as if discovering every groove and muscle was crucial, until she reached his belt buckle.

She saw the way the cloth was straining with his erection and smiled.

“Why are you smiling? You know that's really not good for a guy's ego,” he said teasingly.

She looked at him as she began undoing the belt buckle. “You don't have to worry. It was a smile of appreciation. Although I seriously suspect you said that to prompt me to compliment you.”

He laughed and raised his hips so she could take his pants off.

“I'm taking the 5th on tha—Oh my God.”

She was closing her mouth on him through his underwear, doing pretty much the same he had done to her nipples. Wetting and sucking included. And judging by the sounds he was making, he was enjoying it too.

Some moments later, just as greedy for skin as he was, she hooked her fingers on his boxer briefs and took them off. Letting them fall to the floor, she stood in front of him and looked at his naked body on her bed.

Seeley Booth was naked on her bed. And she couldn't help but revel at the thought.

She would have expected him to say something cocky like 'you like what you see?’ but instead he let her look at him patiently, a slight smile on his lips. As their eyes connected, though, he sat on the bed close to her and kissed her belly, her ribs and the underside of her breasts while taking her pants and underwear off. Once naked in front of him, he let his hands roam and touch over what had been forbidden territory only two days earlier.

“Ah, Temperance... Temperance,” he said with his voice so full of love and admiration she felt her eyes prickle with moisture. She knew if it hadn't been Booth to cause that reaction in her, she would have been mad. But, as it was in fact her partner, her friend, her lover... she allowed herself to feel. And she found she understood why they said you could feel yourself about to burst with emotions.

She kissed him and let him take her back down on the bed. Looking directly into her eyes, he positioned himself between her legs, center to center, both conscious of this first intimate touch skin to skin. He rested his weight on an elbow while the other hand wandered down her side and leg, grabbing her knee to bring it up his side.

Still intently looking at each other, she followed his lead and locked her ankles behind him, using this position as leverage to move her hips in circles against his.

She saw his eyes cloud with the sensation, both breathing faster as the stimulation caused their bodies to buzz with increasing passion. He started moving his hips, rubbing himself on her clit and driving them both half mad.

She closed her eyes, forgetting herself in the feeling.

“No, look at me,” he pleaded. She did. “Keep looking at me.”

She took his face between her hands and looked at him with love she couldn't yet name. “I will, Booth. I will.”

When their ragged breath and her clutching hands told him of their readiness, he stopped for a moment and then allowed the tip of his member to touch her entrance. He didn't move, letting her press her hips against him by the leverage she still had to join them a bit more. Then, ever so slowly, he slid himself into her.

“Ahh,” she sighed at the flawless fit of their bodies connected, fighting a bit to keep her eyes open in the overwhelming feeling.

“Bliss,” he said, moved out of eloquence by the unbelievable... harmony of the situation. “Just perfect.”

He started to move, setting a slow pace at first and quickening as the sensations grew by the rocking of their hips together.

She couldn't think. For the first time in her life she found herself at loss of thoughts... but she didn't miss it. She was mystified by the way her body answered to his, the way his back moved and strained under her hands, by the way he was looking at her. This man, this loyal and trustful man was making love to her. And the way that concept made her feel was a thousand times better than any thought she didn't try to grasp.

Moans and sighs and groans accompanied the building of their climax, until the pressure adding up by the moment seemed unbearable. He knew he was close, and if the way her muscles clutched him inside her was any indicator, she was close too.

That's what mattered to him right there and then. To know she was feeling as good as he was feeling.

Because there, with him, was the woman he loved. And he intended to show her with actions what he still couldn't say with words.

He changed the angle of the way he entered and that was what all it took for her oversensitive receptors to explode. She bucked under him and clutched him so hard he could barely move anymore. Her whimper of pleasure rang in his ears and took him over suddenly, groaning as he emptied himself into her, both surprised by the sudden explosion capturing them and the unfathomable depths of sensations running in them and between them.

Their eye contact never broke.

END OF PART 2

Last edited by Aloemilk on Mon Jan 05, 2009 5:20 am; edited 1 time in total
Aloemilk
Aloemilk
Therapist
Therapist

Back to top Go down

Post by Aloemilk Mon Jan 05, 2009 5:19 am

PART 3

They sat on her couch, finally having dinner.

“You really think our relationship won't change much, Booth?” she asked as she took another bite out of the box.

He looked at her and smiled. He hadn't seemed to keep himself from smiling for the past half hour. “No, I don't think it'll change much. At least in the other's eyes.”

“Yes, you said something about that. You mentioned that if everyone thought we were already together there had to be a reason for it, and that whatever made them think that would still be there between us.”

“Yeah. The looks, the small touches... that won't change. But here, in the privacy of our homes?” he signaled himself, wearing only his boxer briefs and her, wearing a spaghetti strap tank and her panties. “Here, we're different.” his eyes were caught on her breasts, naked under the shirt. “Thank God.”

“They're just mammary glands, you know”

“Mh-hm,” he looked at her, his eyes full of mischief. “I'm sure that's what you were thinking about when I was paying them the attention they deserve.”

She laughed. “It's not fair to hold it against me if I was driven by biological imperatives.”

“You do know you're saying that only as a defense, right? You can't tell me you didn't feel that what we did was much more than just biology. I know you did.”

She looked at him, the way he was looking back seriously, waiting for an answer. And knew he was right. She'd felt it, and if she'd decided she'd allow herself to feel if it was with Booth, so she would.

She gave in to the impulse to kiss him. “Yes, I felt it. It's just that the bridge between acknowledging something and actually acting on it doesn't seem to be a smooth passage to me. But I promise I'll get better at it.”

“It's ok, Bones,” he reached for her hand and kissed it, looking into her eyes once more. “I'm glad you're learning to talk about your feelings, and I'll help you with that. But I don't need you to change who you are. I'll take you for the whole you you are.”

“You know I'm not good with relationships, Booth. But I'll do my best.”

“I'm thinking you're better than you realize. I've seen you invested in a relatively successful relationship before. There's no need to remember names or such,” he added wistfully. “But the way you were with him wasn't anything like the cold image of you other so called boyfriends made you believe you give.”

“You mean Sully?” she asked genuinely confused.

“Geez, Bones,” he replied as he went back to his food. “Told you not to name him, right? It wasn't a nice experience seeing you with him, no need to bring him to memory, you know? It's more than enough to know he existed to expect me to take it graciously now.”

“I don't understand. I know of Tessa and Rebecca, not to mention Cam. I still have to work with her and I'm not complaining.”

“It's different, Bones.”

“Why? Because of your alpha-male tendencies?”

“No,” he said, starting to feel exasperated. “Because... Tessa and Becca, well... you know why. And Cam, she's my friend. Our relationship was just... We tried to be something we're not. We're friends, not a couple. I guess we were lonely. And in my case I was also frustrated as hell, you know?”

“I'm still not convinced.”

“Convinced of what? What am I supposed to be convincing you of?”

“I don't know, you talked about him in the first place.”

“All right. I did. But all I wanted to say was that you're a better partner that you give yourself credit for. And that I like you just the way you are. That's all.”

“Or maybe you just don't know the answer.”

He looked at her, trying to convey with his eyes he wanted the conversation done.

“I'm just trying to understand! Don't look at me that way. I just want to know, so we can make this work. If I understand, if I can define some kind of guidelines I'd feel much more comfortable.”

The anger and confusion fled as if they had never been there, to be replaced with infinite tenderness.

He got close to her on the couch and managed to hold her close.

“There are no guidelines to a relationship, Temperance. Just think that no matter what, we're gonna make this work. That's all that matters. That we're both in it with all our might. The rest, it can be solved,” he whispered as he kissed her lips, her jaw, and where the neck meets the shoulder.

“I can see that. We will,” she replied as all her worries disappeared in his certainty and his kisses.

“Yeah, Bones,” he said, his voice husky with renewed passion as he lowered her on the couch. “We'll make sure of that.”

As they kissed and touched and discovered each other, she realized there was no danger in believing him. Hope had brought her to this time, to him, and hope could take them to the next level.

Because just as her brain told her it was too soon to even begin to wonder what the nature of what they had was, her heart was singing with knowledge.

And the song had words of love.

FIN
Aloemilk
Aloemilk
Therapist
Therapist

Back to top Go down

Post by newhaven5 Mon Jan 05, 2009 5:57 am

Hooray!!!That was amazing!!!!!! Great job!!
newhaven5
newhaven5
Squint
Squint

Number of posts : 99
Say What You Want : I would like for Bones and Booth to get over themselves and get together. Obviously!
Registration date : 2009-01-02

Back to top Go down

Post by missdebra87 Mon Jan 05, 2009 12:53 pm

awww, loe! I absolutely loved it. hot damn for the smut. Wink you did a fantastic job dear. an amazing finish.
missdebra87
missdebra87
Administrator
Administrator

Number of posts : 16433
Say What You Want : Bachelor of Science in Elementary Education, Teacher Certification, Departmental Recognition, Magna Cum Laude
Registration date : 2008-11-17

Back to top Go down

Post by Aloemilk Tue Jan 06, 2009 11:55 am

Thanks, Newhaven and Deb! I'm glad you liked it Very Happy
Aloemilk
Aloemilk
Therapist
Therapist

Back to top Go down

Post by ForensicMama Tue Jan 06, 2009 1:12 pm

I only had time to review parts 1 & most of part 2 (forgive me ehehhe):

LOL I love that Angela said she'd say something smart, but didn't... just 'winked lewdly'.
Ah, I love the Cullen angle... very clever! Very, very clever! (That they've had rumors spread about them--which I can see--and he hasn't had to talk to Cullen yet.)
Haha "Fastie." ehhehehe
LOL Booth was smart enough to ask about cameras! Razz*
Oh stupid phones... between phones and people at bathroom doors (lol) these two might never get together on the show hahahahhahahahaha....
Love this: He couldn't help himself. He hugged her. She couldn't help herself. She let him hug her....
And this: “It is strange. But a great kind of strange...”
LOL I love how literal Bones is. Very Happy (It hasn't happened yet, but it will if you stop talking."

(Very hot!!!!!!!!!!)
ForensicMama
ForensicMama
Therapist
Therapist

Back to top Go down

Post by DBCrazy Tue Jan 06, 2009 3:16 pm

My goodness! That was some finish!!!! I'm so glad the kids are in bed right now! The lovemaking was phenomenal - I'd even go Pay-Per-View for some of that! But as great as all that was, I was so satisfied with how Booth figured it would be - that it wouldn't look any different to the world, it would only be different in private. That totally fits, and fits perfectly.

Suspect Don't look now, but I see HH stealing your logic someday, when it's time. Wink
DBCrazy
DBCrazy
Administrator
Administrator

Number of posts : 11341
Say What You Want : I was sad to see this place close. I called it home for a while.
Registration date : 2008-11-07

Back to top Go down

Post by ForensicMama Tue Jan 06, 2009 4:57 pm

I like that their eye contact never wavered. Perfect. Very Happy
"They're just mammary glands, you know." -->ROFL So Bones.
And, I love boxer-briefs. Wink
"You can't tell me you didn't feel that what we did was much more than just biology." --> So Booth!
Love that you said with Cam he was frustrated as hell. ROFL.
Ah! Fantastic last words! Very Happy
Great job!!!!
ForensicMama
ForensicMama
Therapist
Therapist

Back to top Go down

Post by ToZiKa Wed Jan 07, 2009 4:46 am

I really loved the last chapter!
Long and fluffy and some smut and just a perfect ending.
And I think the last sentence was perfect to end the story.

ToZiKa
Prosecutor
Prosecutor

Number of posts : 37397
Say What You Want : It's been great and I'll never forget this place! Thanks Lindsey!

Back to top Go down

Post by Aloemilk Wed Jan 07, 2009 11:22 am

Thanks ALL of you for reading this fic-- and for reviewing! every time I read a new one it made me smile Very Happy

And I'm also glad you liked the ending... I think it's the first time in my life I actually finish a multichap. And that's just because I knew you were reading it!

See you soon-- Oneshots and the sequel are on the way!
Aloemilk
Aloemilk
Therapist
Therapist

Back to top Go down

Post by saraluvzbonz Wed Jan 07, 2009 6:23 pm

I think I read the first chapter a couple of times, and with that "45 years of flirting bit" I was almost ready to start a lynch mob. But you wrote a very satisfying ending, so I'll forget that idea.

I noticed a number of places where you did a great job of "showing" rather than "telling." Very nice work.
saraluvzbonz
saraluvzbonz
Forensic Artist
Forensic Artist

Number of posts : 144

Back to top Go down

Post by Aloemilk Sun Apr 19, 2009 11:55 am

saraluvzbonz wrote:I think I read the first chapter a couple of times, and with that "45 years of flirting bit" I was almost ready to start a lynch mob. But you wrote a very satisfying ending, so I'll forget that idea.

I noticed a number of places where you did a great job of "showing" rather than "telling." Very nice work.

I searched for this fic for different reasons but I'm glad I did. Somehow I must have missed this review because I can't imagine I wouldn't reply... it was a very nice review!!

Thanks a lot for it, even if I'm late in responding Embarassed
Aloemilk
Aloemilk
Therapist
Therapist

Back to top Go down

Post by ForensicMama Mon Apr 20, 2009 7:16 pm

Hhhhhhhhhhhwhat? Sequel???!!! Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy
ForensicMama
ForensicMama
Therapist
Therapist

Back to top Go down

Post by Aloemilk Tue Apr 21, 2009 1:13 pm

Embarassed

yeah... it's structured... but not written Embarassed

I declare myself guilty *hangs head in shame*
Aloemilk
Aloemilk
Therapist
Therapist

Back to top Go down

Post by ForensicMama Tue Apr 21, 2009 1:42 pm

I think we're all guilty. I'm sure the fanfics will FIRE UP after the finale!!! Wink
ForensicMama
ForensicMama
Therapist
Therapist

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4