Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Spoiler clip for Con Man in the meth lab

+10
jagglebells
Hello Salty Goodness
mereva
Lo
Shakari
bonesblogger
ForensicMama
shopgirl909
lilstrawberry723
A2BOREANAZ
14 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Spoiler clip for Con Man in the meth lab Empty Spoiler clip for Con Man in the meth lab

Post by A2BOREANAZ Tue Nov 11, 2008 12:41 pm

[Only admins are allowed to see this link]
A2BOREANAZ
A2BOREANAZ
Prosecutor
Prosecutor

Number of posts : 35708
Registration date : 2008-05-30

Back to top Go down

Spoiler clip for Con Man in the meth lab Empty Re: Spoiler clip for Con Man in the meth lab

Post by lilstrawberry723 Tue Nov 11, 2008 1:16 pm

Blahhh....I hate that Jared calls her Bones, too! Sad
TWILIGHT IN 10 DAYS!! Smile Smile

lilstrawberry723
Squint
Squint

Number of posts : 31
Registration date : 2008-08-08

Back to top Go down

Spoiler clip for Con Man in the meth lab Empty Re: Spoiler clip for Con Man in the meth lab

Post by shopgirl909 Tue Nov 11, 2008 1:51 pm

YAY! LOVED THIS! I am really loving Cam this season.

"He's getting so big. Soon he'll want a later curfew and a car of his own." HAHAHA. Love her.
shopgirl909
shopgirl909
Agent
Agent

Number of posts : 401
Location : San Diego, CA...though I wish it were London...*sigh*
Say What You Want : I want to be able to see more of the world.
Registration date : 2008-06-15

Back to top Go down

Post by ForensicMama Tue Nov 11, 2008 2:16 pm

Gah, I love Cam!!! Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy That was a fantastic line.

I felt so bad for Booth when Brennan and Jared set up a date. Brennan could tell that it was bothering him... I don't know why she'd agree to go out, then kiss him... I guess we'll have to see the episode for all of the holes to be filled in!

I CAN'T WAIT!!!!!!
ForensicMama
ForensicMama
Therapist
Therapist

Number of posts : 4649
Say What You Want : MAMA: STONE-COLD SHIPPER.
Registration date : 2008-06-14

http://www.bonesspoilers.blogspot.com

Back to top Go down

Post by bonesblogger Tue Nov 11, 2008 2:19 pm

First of all this guy is not an iota of our Booth. He is definitely overrated by HH in his interviews. Didn't impress me a little bit.... sorry.

bonesblogger
Forensic Artist
Forensic Artist

Number of posts : 122
Registration date : 2008-09-01

Back to top Go down

Post by ForensicMama Tue Nov 11, 2008 2:20 pm

Actually, I think he delivered the lines better than how I played them in my head from reading the sides. It was so casual. He did a great job. Very Happy
ForensicMama
ForensicMama
Therapist
Therapist

Back to top Go down

Post by bonesblogger Tue Nov 11, 2008 2:22 pm

Exactly his casualness somehow put me off or you can say Brennan and Jared's action in front of Booth put me off. Don't know what hurt more...

bonesblogger
Forensic Artist
Forensic Artist

Back to top Go down

Post by ForensicMama Tue Nov 11, 2008 2:24 pm

Watched it again...

*sigh* Poor Booth! He did not want Jared to go out with Brennan.

And I had to laugh at Booth saying that Clark was a squint, then Clark's expression--hahahahaa.....
ForensicMama
ForensicMama
Therapist
Therapist

Back to top Go down

Post by bonesblogger Tue Nov 11, 2008 2:29 pm

Yeah, I realized one thing from seeing these clips that one scene that I would like to see this season would be of Booth asking a girl out or a girl asking Booth out in front of Brennan just for a change and to see what sort of expressions comes out of Brennan. Don't know if we will ever get it but it will be on my wish list for sure...

bonesblogger
Forensic Artist
Forensic Artist

Back to top Go down

Post by ForensicMama Tue Nov 11, 2008 2:48 pm

That's a good one! Very Happy Maybe during the Fire in the Ice episode, Brennan might catch a flirtatious look between Perotta and Booth. That's one reason I'm glad Agent Blondie's in the picture. Wink
ForensicMama
ForensicMama
Therapist
Therapist

Back to top Go down

Post by bonesblogger Tue Nov 11, 2008 3:08 pm

Me too. I really want to want to see that and that will make my season because at some level I have been somewhat disappointed at some level from the season so far but it is bound to happen in a long series.

One more thing after seeing these clips, I really want something to happen between Blondie Agent and Booth on whatever level it happens, I really want some love for the hottie.

bonesblogger
Forensic Artist
Forensic Artist

Back to top Go down

Post by ForensicMama Tue Nov 11, 2008 3:17 pm

I only want some Booth lovin', too. Poor guy. Single at thirty-something! (This is why David is married... he's gorgeous and funny and sweet.... Booth only deserves the same wonderful fate, being that he looks like him! Let alone that he's romantic, sweet, and funny!) hahahaha
ForensicMama
ForensicMama
Therapist
Therapist

Back to top Go down

Post by Shakari Tue Nov 11, 2008 3:25 pm

Oooh....Poor Booth! <33
Shakari
Shakari
Head of Forensics
Head of Forensics

Number of posts : 1117
Say What You Want : Jesus is NOT a zombie!
Registration date : 2008-11-07

Back to top Go down

Post by bonesblogger Tue Nov 11, 2008 3:31 pm

I just pray that HH realizes that he is dealing with a tricky subject over here and judging by reactions to the promo and these clips on other blogs and forums I think that if HH is unable to clarify any part of why Brennan reacting towards Jared they way she did clearly enough in the story this episode is going to lead to tremendous Brennan bashing as after the Outhouse episode...

bonesblogger
Forensic Artist
Forensic Artist

Back to top Go down

Post by Lo Tue Nov 11, 2008 6:27 pm

HH isn't going to please all the time. it's what makes us yearn for things and makes us passionate about things. i mean it's a parallel to the whole him not putting B/B together in the beginning to make us practically follow his heels hoping he'll throw us a B/B bone...it's so intense that we will be happy with some intense staring.

I think BF did a great job so far from his lines. He's definitely got the outgoing personality down. and personally, i equate Brennan's interest in Jared as basically an interest in learning more about Booth. Because who tells it more honest (aside from the person themselves)? family.

thanks for posting!!
Lo
Lo
Doctor
Doctor

Number of posts : 683
Say What You Want : Icon: tempertemper77 @ lj

http://twitter.com/clairedietz

Back to top Go down

Post by mereva Tue Nov 11, 2008 10:29 pm

Ha-ha-haaaaa! Cam was just great: "Soon he'll want a later curfew and a car of his own." Gotta love her.

I don't like Jared.

Poor Booth... But what can I say? Blame yourself! The line is all yours! Ans so are the consequences.
mereva
mereva
Head of Forensics
Head of Forensics

Number of posts : 1841
Say What You Want : I'm frustrated and very annoyed by HH's 'brilliant ideas'.
All the credits for my avatar go to christinaof94 from LJ.

Back to top Go down

Post by Hello Salty Goodness Tue Nov 11, 2008 11:03 pm

I think you are being a little harsh. That so called line has nothing to do with this situation at all. Gee what would the fans say if it never had been never uttered. By saying that,Brennan can do what she wants and never be held accountable for her actions, and what she does can hurt people.It does not give her a free pass to do whatever. This is about Brennan thinking it is ok to date the brother of the hottie she is suppose to have feelings for. It is her error in judgement, she is partly to blame. Jmo.
Hello Salty Goodness
Hello Salty Goodness
Agent
Agent

Number of posts : 257
Registration date : 2008-07-12

Back to top Go down

Post by mereva Tue Nov 11, 2008 11:33 pm

I see it different. He practically told her NO with this line, no to their possible relationship. And no is no, sorry. She understands everything literally and she doesn't intend to hurt him: for her, Booth is not interested in her. He drew the line. If he doesn't tell her that he is interested, how could he await from her anything other that dating another men? He could always tell her that he loves her. But no, he didn't do it. If anything, he made everything to convince her that this relationship is not going to happen.
Brennan may have feelings for Booth but if he's not available - an she surely thinks so! - what should she do? As long as she doesn't sleep with Jared, there is nothing to speak about at all. BUT! If she'll do it, then I highly doubt that she has real feelings for Booth and it's probably time to contemplate about to stop watching the show... That is how I see it.
mereva
mereva
Head of Forensics
Head of Forensics

Back to top Go down

Post by Hello Salty Goodness Tue Nov 11, 2008 11:51 pm

Hun, you do realize that Booth was talking about Cam when he said that. He and Brennan did not have feelings for each other then. Being the literal person that she is she would of known he was talking about Cam and wouldn't even have had brought herself into the equation, why would she, it was about Cam and Booth. Booth isn't always to blame for the state of their relationship Brennan makes mistakes and she has to take responsibility for them. Like dating Jared, hugh error in her judgement.
Hello Salty Goodness
Hello Salty Goodness
Agent
Agent

Back to top Go down

Post by jagglebells Wed Nov 12, 2008 12:20 am

She's being very rude. I would do the same thing if I liked someone and they like my sibling. I loved the look that Bones gave Booth at the end. Man, if looks could kill...

jagglebells
Doctor
Doctor

Number of posts : 600
Say What You Want : I'm bored.

Back to top Go down

Post by mereva Wed Nov 12, 2008 12:23 am

Hello Salty Goodness wrote:...He and Brennan did not have feelings for each other then...
Huh? There were feelings. Brennan was jealous. And what about his speech that 'there are people you can't just sleep with'?

If I'm not mistaken, she brought the line up in the later seasons, too, but he still said no, "no changes". And this time it was surely nothing about Cam, it was about them.

We don't know if she'll actually date Jared, let alone sleep with him, it doesn't count as a 'huge error' for me. (BTW, the same counts for Agent Blondie as well - as much as I hate her, if there will be no dating/rolling in the hay, it will be OK).
mereva
mereva
Head of Forensics
Head of Forensics

Back to top Go down

Post by Hello Salty Goodness Wed Nov 12, 2008 12:37 am

I meant,that way back in S2, there wasn't the same depth of feeling, how could there be,Booth and Cam were dating,B&C did care for each other,that was evident in The Man In The Cell epi.The people you can't sleep with was about Rebecca.How it was mistake to do that.And if it was about them, Brennan agreed with him.So she thinks the same as Booth.Don't forget she only dated Sully when they no longer worked together.She has a line too. The'no changes' was referenced about the case,that was the discussion. Jmo
Hello Salty Goodness
Hello Salty Goodness
Agent
Agent

Back to top Go down

Post by heirofloki Wed Nov 12, 2008 1:03 am

Brendan's perfect. I never found him attractive before but I always did love his performances, especially in Roswell (and is it me, or does Jared have a little bit of Michael?).

As for HH's intent: Obviously, I have no idea. That said, the fact that he came out and said that Brennan doesn't think she can have the "real" Booth in that conference call, makes me think that perhaps they are going to address the subject more directly this time. That and Angela's "Booth-lite" comment in the preview. We'll see.

I can't wait for this episode. One more day, y'all!

heirofloki
Head of Forensics
Head of Forensics

Number of posts : 1343
Say What You Want : "Alright. The apocalypse is approaching and the world is ending, and the riders are coming at full speed, but before that happens, I want to give you an apartment. Tell me which one!"
Registration date : 2008-10-23

Back to top Go down

Post by Hello Salty Goodness Wed Nov 12, 2008 1:08 am

I think it is too soon to judge Brendan's performance from such a small clip.

On his appearance, I still don't find him attractive, just isn't my type, the buzz cut isn't working for him, jmo and he still could never pass as Booth's brother, they look nothing alike, again jmo for what it is worth.

However, from his performances on Roswell, I found his character to be very whiney and trying too hard to be cool but never reaching it. Max had more about him. Jmo
Hello Salty Goodness
Hello Salty Goodness
Agent
Agent

Back to top Go down

Post by TinkonBrink Wed Nov 12, 2008 2:47 am

Just to jump into the whole 'Line' discussion....Brennan is "Wicked Literal". If Booth says that there's a line and she agrees...Then there's a line. The trouble is even after conversations about smurfs and evolution, making love and breaking the laws of physics, about everything happening eventually, and there being one person that you're meant to spend the rest of your life with...We all go WOW! Don't you get it Brennan? He's talking about YOU? Brennan goes Thanx for the emotional insight Booth, I'll take that into account! Very Happy
This clip is also another perfect example of Booth's mouth saying one thing (that he's FINE with Brennan going out with Jared. Yup, yup, yup. Fine, fine, fine Very Happy ) But his body language saying something completely different (Screaming Nooooo! Not Fine, Notnot Fine! Mad ) Judging by the expression on her face she understands what's coming out of Booth's mouth and is slightly perplexed about the other stuff! Rolling Eyes
TinkonBrink
TinkonBrink
Doctor
Doctor

Number of posts : 652
Say What You Want : A Reporter sat under a Fig Tree one night,
"Where art thou Booth?" She said.
The lightning went Flash!
The tree went Crash!
And squashed the Reporter quite dead.
*Sigh* Isn't poetry lovely?

http://twitter.com/TinkonBrink/

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next