Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bones-->Three Word Story

+17
*Vodzu*
boneslady29
newhaven5
MoonlightGardenias
sweetie_dude
fairytales_end
DBCrazy
missdebra87
Aloemilk
Rike
i_heart_bones
Meegs82
ForensicMama
heirofloki
Bella Loony
willgirl
Shakari
21 posters

Page 9 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9

Go down

Bones-->Three Word Story - Page 9 Empty Re: Bones-->Three Word Story

Post by i_heart_bones Thu Mar 04, 2010 9:43 pm

I had to resurrect our story!!

Bones examined the remains at the grizzly crime scene. When Booth arrived, he assigned agents to stomp on the overflowing cesspool seething with disgusting, rotting, decomposing flesh. This angered the entire agency including Booth's very own Deputy Director Cullen. Booth apathetically stalked towards his partner.

"Hey, Bones! How's the soup today?"

"Tastes like cheese," she said.

"That's my girl, Bones. Now how's about we forget about this whole mess, and dance our way to the lab."

When they arrived there, Bones was sobbing hysterically. She realized that the victim had a psychiatric disorder, the same one she had been diagnosed with as an adolescent. Thinking about Booth naked was her favourite thing to imagine every minute of the day. She got distracted all the time with his hot bod and could only imagine him touching every single bit of her smooth, soft, creamy, white body. When Booth noticed the way she constantly looked at him and the look she was currently portraying, he decided it was simply enough, and he took it upon himself to tell her she better explained her thinking... She was flustered, but finally spoke up.

"Well, Booth, it's quite simple really."

"Oh, really? I don't understand. Help me try to understand."

He looked at her like a man who wanted to rip every piece of clothing off her now heated body and make her forget who she was. In return, she licked her lips thinking about what she'd do if he touched her. She wouldn't ever dream of doing it otherwise, but today it felt just right.

She took a step towards him, stretched her hand to his manly, beautiful, strong, hard and sculpted chest and sighed. He took her wrist and held it close to his heart and smiled.

"This time, we are going to make the best of our night."

"Will you let me take you to places you've never been?"

"I will. And will do the same for you."

He leaned in, and pressed his lips softly on hers.

She felt her stomach flop and her head spin. She grabbed his t-shirt and plastered her body against his, wishing they could become one.

But, in order for that to happen, they had to confess their real feelings for one another.

Brennan decided it was time to make hers known. Trembling, she stepped back and breathed deeply, only to discover Booth was about to kiss her on her neck. She trembled in anticipation, but just as Booth was leaning in, Brennan let out a very loud burp. Her eyes went went wide with what looked to Booth like embarrasment.

"Did you just-" Booth smiled, shaking his head in astonishment.

"I, uh...think I may have let that mexican I ate-" but Booth's lips stopped her from finishing her sentence.

Her eyes fluttered as she glanced at his giant bicep muscles. "Booth, there's something I must tell you."

Booth's lips didn't move at all. "Uh, Booth, this is awkward, I don't want this to be weird. I want this to be how we used to be. You must feel it is not right."

"It's different, we're partners Bones, just ...partners with benefits," Booth stated. He flashed the famous and dashing charm smile and kissed her on the tip of her nose. "What do the others say?" he posed, as the floor began to vanish and they became drawn to each other.

"Well, this is such a beautiful moment, why ruin such a moment with petty stories."

"Why, I don't totally know, but I love how you look when
i_heart_bones
i_heart_bones
Deputy Director
Deputy Director

Number of posts : 6090
Say What You Want : WWDBD?
Twitter.com/IndiaGreen
Registration date : 2008-11-29

http://shortlybeforemidnight.tumblr.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by olivia Thu Mar 04, 2010 10:56 pm

Bones examined the remains at the grizzly crime scene. When Booth arrived, he assigned agents to stomp on the overflowing cesspool seething with disgusting, rotting, decomposing flesh. This angered the entire agency including Booth's very own Deputy Director Cullen. Booth apathetically stalked towards his partner.

"That's my girl, Bones. Now how's about we forget about this whole mess, and dance our way to the lab."

When they arrived there, Bones was sobbing hysterically. She realized that the victim had a psychiatric disorder, the same one she had been diagnosed with as an adolescent. Thinking about Booth naked was her favourite thing to imagine every minute of the day. She got distracted all the time with his hot bod and could only imagine him touching every single bit of her smooth, soft, creamy, white body. When Booth noticed the way she constantly looked at him and the look she was currently portraying, he decided it was simply enough, and he took it upon himself to tell her she better explained her thinking... She was flustered, but finally spoke up.

He looked at her like a man who wanted to rip every piece of clothing off her now heated body and make her forget who she was. In return, she licked her lips thinking about what she'd do if he touched her. She wouldn't ever dream of doing it otherwise, but today it felt just right.

She took a step towards him, stretched her hand to his manly, beautiful, strong, hard and sculpted chest and sighed. He took her wrist and held it close to his heart and smiled.

She felt her stomach flop and her head spin. She grabbed his t-shirt and plastered her body against his, wishing they could become one.

But, in order for that to happen, they had to confess their real feelings for one another.

Brennan decided it was time to make hers known. Trembling, she stepped back and breathed deeply, only to discover Booth was about to kiss her on her neck. She trembled in anticipation, but just as Booth was leaning in, Brennan let out a very loud burp. Her eyes went went wide with what looked to Booth like embarrasment.

"I, uh...think I may have let that mexican I ate-" but Booth's lips stopped her from finishing her sentence.

Her eyes fluttered as she glanced at his giant bicep muscles. "Booth, there's something I must tell you."

Booth's lips didn't move at all. "Uh, Booth, this is awkward, I don't want this to be weird. I want this to be how we used to be. You must feel it is not right."

"It's different, we're partners Bones, just ...partners with benefits," Booth stated. He flashed the famous and dashing charm smile and kissed her on the tip of her nose. "What do the others say?" he posed, as the floor began to vanish and they became drawn to each other.

"Well, this is such a beautiful moment, why ruin such a moment with petty stories."

"Why, I don't totally know, but I love how you look when your blue labcoat

olivia
Agent
Agent

Number of posts : 271
Say What You Want : Where's the Buck Moosejaw I married?
Registration date : 2009-10-21

Back to top Go down

Post by bones206 Fri Mar 05, 2010 1:38 pm

"Why, I don't totally know, but I love how you look when your blue labcoat has gotten too
bones206
bones206
Head of Forensics
Head of Forensics

Number of posts : 2057
Say What You Want : I want to go ride my horse. I love my horse. I want to watch the new episodes of Bones. I want to talk to my friends about Bones. But, most of friends don't watch Bones. Sad
Registration date : 2008-06-21

Back to top Go down

Post by olivia Fri Mar 12, 2010 4:04 am

"Why, I don't totally know, but I love how you look when your blue labcoat has gotten too close to my

olivia
Agent
Agent

Number of posts : 271
Say What You Want : Where's the Buck Moosejaw I married?
Registration date : 2009-10-21

Back to top Go down

Post by bones206 Sat Mar 13, 2010 4:25 pm

"Why, I don't totally know, but I love how you look when your blue labcoat has gotten too close to my fingertips. However, now
bones206
bones206
Head of Forensics
Head of Forensics

Number of posts : 2057
Say What You Want : I want to go ride my horse. I love my horse. I want to watch the new episodes of Bones. I want to talk to my friends about Bones. But, most of friends don't watch Bones. Sad
Registration date : 2008-06-21

Back to top Go down

Post by i_heart_bones Thu Oct 14, 2010 6:26 pm

"Why, I don't totally know, but I love how you look when your blue labcoat has gotten too close to my fingertips. However, now I must leave.
i_heart_bones
i_heart_bones
Deputy Director
Deputy Director

Number of posts : 6090
Say What You Want : WWDBD?
Twitter.com/IndiaGreen
Registration date : 2008-11-29

http://shortlybeforemidnight.tumblr.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content