Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bones-->Three Word Story

+17
*Vodzu*
boneslady29
newhaven5
MoonlightGardenias
sweetie_dude
fairytales_end
DBCrazy
missdebra87
Aloemilk
Rike
i_heart_bones
Meegs82
ForensicMama
heirofloki
Bella Loony
willgirl
Shakari
21 posters

Page 5 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Go down

Bones-->Three Word Story - Page 5 Empty Re: Bones-->Three Word Story

Post by Aloemilk Wed Dec 24, 2008 12:53 pm

Bones examined the remains at the grizzly crime scene. When Booth arrived, he assigned agents to stomp on the overflowing cesspool seething with disgusting, rotting, decomposing flesh. This angered the entire agency including Booth's very own Deputy Director Cullen. Booth apathetically stalked towards his partner.

"Hey, Bones! How's the soup today?"

"Tastes like cheese," she said.

"That's my girl, Bones. Now how's about we forget about this whole mess, and dance our way to the lab."

When they arrived there, Bones was sobbing hysterically. She realized that the victim had a psychiatric disorder, the same one she had been diagnosed with as an adolescent. Thinking about Booth naked was her favourite thing to imagine every minute of the day. She got distracted all the time with his hot bod and could only imagine him touching every single bit of her smooth, soft, creamy, white body. When Booth noticed the way she constantly looked at him and the look she was currently portraying, he decided it was simply enough, and he took it upon himself to tell her she better explained her thinking... She was flustered, but finally spoke up.

"Well, Booth, it's quite simple really."

"Oh, really? I don't understand. Help me try to understand."

He looked at her like a man who wanted to rip every piece of clothing off her now heated body and make her forget who she was. In return, she licked her lips thinking about what she'd do if he touched her. She wouldn't ever dream of doing it otherwise, but today it felt just right.

She took a step towards him, stretched her hand to his manly, beautiful, strong, hard and sculpted chest and sighed. He took her wrist and held it close to his heart and smiled.

"This time, we are going to make the best
Aloemilk
Aloemilk
Therapist
Therapist

Number of posts : 3437
Say What You Want : Booth's nickname as given by the cops? Boring, short lived Quark, haha
Registration date : 2008-12-01

Back to top Go down

Post by missdebra87 Wed Dec 24, 2008 12:54 pm

Bones examined the remains at the grizzly crime scene. When Booth arrived, he assigned agents to stomp on the overflowing cesspool seething with disgusting, rotting, decomposing flesh. This angered the entire agency including Booth's very own Deputy Director Cullen. Booth apathetically stalked towards his partner.

"That's my girl, Bones. Now how's about we forget about this whole mess, and dance our way to the lab."

When they arrived there, Bones was sobbing hysterically. She realized that the victim had a psychiatric disorder, the same one she had been diagnosed with as an adolescent. Thinking about Booth naked was her favourite thing to imagine every minute of the day. She got distracted all the time with his hot bod and could only imagine him touching every single bit of her smooth, soft, creamy, white body. When Booth noticed the way she constantly looked at him and the look she was currently portraying, he decided it was simply enough, and he took it upon himself to tell her she better explained her thinking... She was flustered, but finally spoke up.

He looked at her like a man who wanted to rip every piece of clothing off her now heated body and make her forget who she was. In return, she licked her lips thinking about what she'd do if he touched her. She wouldn't ever dream of doing it otherwise, but today it felt just right.

She took a step towards him, stretched her hand to his manly, beautiful, strong, hard and sculpted chest and sighed. He took her wrist and held it close to his heart and smiled.

"This time, we are going to make the best of our night."
missdebra87
missdebra87
Administrator
Administrator

Number of posts : 16433
Say What You Want : Bachelor of Science in Elementary Education, Teacher Certification, Departmental Recognition, Magna Cum Laude
Registration date : 2008-11-17

Back to top Go down

Post by Aloemilk Wed Dec 24, 2008 12:59 pm

"Will you let
Aloemilk
Aloemilk
Therapist
Therapist

Say What You Want : Booth's nickname as given by the cops? Boring, short lived Quark, haha

Back to top Go down

Post by missdebra87 Wed Dec 24, 2008 1:00 pm

"Will you let me take you
missdebra87
missdebra87
Administrator
Administrator

Say What You Want : Bachelor of Science in Elementary Education, Teacher Certification, Departmental Recognition, Magna Cum Laude

Back to top Go down

Post by Aloemilk Wed Dec 24, 2008 1:01 pm

"Will you let me take you to places you've
Aloemilk
Aloemilk
Therapist
Therapist

Back to top Go down

Post by missdebra87 Wed Dec 24, 2008 1:03 pm

"Will you let me take you to places you've never been?"

"I
missdebra87
missdebra87
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Aloemilk Wed Dec 24, 2008 1:06 pm

"I will. And will
Aloemilk
Aloemilk
Therapist
Therapist

Back to top Go down

Post by missdebra87 Wed Dec 24, 2008 1:07 pm

"I will. And will do the same
missdebra87
missdebra87
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Aloemilk Wed Dec 24, 2008 1:08 pm

"I will. And will do the same for you."

He
Aloemilk
Aloemilk
Therapist
Therapist

Back to top Go down

Post by missdebra87 Wed Dec 24, 2008 1:11 pm

He leaned in, and
missdebra87
missdebra87
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Aloemilk Wed Dec 24, 2008 1:12 pm

He leaned in, and pressed his lips
Aloemilk
Aloemilk
Therapist
Therapist

Back to top Go down

Post by missdebra87 Wed Dec 24, 2008 1:12 pm

He leaned in, and pressed his lips softly on hers.
missdebra87
missdebra87
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Aloemilk Wed Dec 24, 2008 1:17 pm

She felt her
Aloemilk
Aloemilk
Therapist
Therapist

Back to top Go down

Post by missdebra87 Wed Dec 24, 2008 1:19 pm

She felt her stomach flop, and
missdebra87
missdebra87
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by ForensicMama Wed Dec 24, 2008 3:10 pm

She felt her stomach flop and her head spin.
ForensicMama
ForensicMama
Therapist
Therapist

Number of posts : 4649
Say What You Want : MAMA: STONE-COLD SHIPPER.
Registration date : 2008-06-14

http://www.bonesspoilers.blogspot.com

Back to top Go down

Post by DBCrazy Wed Dec 24, 2008 5:34 pm

She felt her stomach flop and her head spin. She grabbed his
DBCrazy
DBCrazy
Administrator
Administrator

Number of posts : 11341
Say What You Want : I was sad to see this place close. I called it home for a while.
Registration date : 2008-11-07

Back to top Go down

Post by Aloemilk Thu Dec 25, 2008 3:47 am

She felt her stomach flop and her head spin. She grabbed his t-shirt and plastered
Aloemilk
Aloemilk
Therapist
Therapist

Back to top Go down

Post by ForensicMama Thu Dec 25, 2008 12:41 pm

She felt her stomach flop and her head spin. She grabbed his t-shirt and plastered her body against
ForensicMama
ForensicMama
Therapist
Therapist

Number of posts : 4649
Say What You Want : MAMA: STONE-COLD SHIPPER.
Registration date : 2008-06-14

http://www.bonesspoilers.blogspot.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Aloemilk Fri Dec 26, 2008 7:36 am

She felt her stomach flop and her head spin. She grabbed his t-shirt and plastered her body against his, wishing they
Aloemilk
Aloemilk
Therapist
Therapist

Back to top Go down

Post by missdebra87 Sat Dec 27, 2008 10:44 am

She felt her stomach flop and her head spin. She grabbed his t-shirt and plastered her body against his, wishing they could become one.
missdebra87
missdebra87
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Aloemilk Sat Dec 27, 2008 11:38 am

She felt her stomach flop and her head spin. She grabbed his t-shirt and plastered her body against his, wishing they could become one.

But, in order
Aloemilk
Aloemilk
Therapist
Therapist

Back to top Go down

Post by missdebra87 Sat Dec 27, 2008 1:27 pm

But, in order for that to
missdebra87
missdebra87
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Aloemilk Sun Dec 28, 2008 6:23 am

But, in order for that to happen, they had
Aloemilk
Aloemilk
Therapist
Therapist

Back to top Go down

Post by missdebra87 Sun Dec 28, 2008 3:59 pm

But, in order for that to happen, they had to confess their
missdebra87
missdebra87
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Aloemilk Mon Dec 29, 2008 7:54 am

But, in order for that to happen, they had to confess their real feelings for
Aloemilk
Aloemilk
Therapist
Therapist

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next