Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Skull in the Sculpture-DISCUSSION

+15
mereva
Cassiopeia
otismotis
ForensicMama
Bella Loony
shopgirl909
heirofloki
Teardropsonmyguitar
BGWGscienceteacher
Miller259
gimmeagun
Fluffernutter
flyersfan35
A2BOREANAZ
willgirl
19 posters

Page 15 of 15 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 13, 14, 15

Go down

The Skull in the Sculpture-DISCUSSION - Page 15 Empty Re: The Skull in the Sculpture-DISCUSSION

Post by flyersfan35 Fri Nov 07, 2008 7:50 am

Hi shakari! Welcome to the aby! I'm so glad you found this place, and this awesome show! I'm assuming from your 'say what you want' that you've at least seen season 1.

I agree with you about the episode...it was great! Though I, too, am not crazy about the Ange/Roxie thing. Not that I have a problem with it, it just seems...idk, like the writers just threw that in there for shock value. Oh well...lol

Again, welcome, and feel free to stop by and chat in the ihbfc anytime!
flyersfan35
flyersfan35
Experiment
Experiment

Number of posts : 68808
Say What You Want : Goodbye, dear ABY. You have been my home for 3 years now, and I am going to miss you. Thanks, willgirl, for creating this wonderful forum. *hugs to all*

Closing time - time for you to go back to the places you will be from.
Closing time - this room won't be open 'til your brothers or your sisters come.
So gather up your jackets, and move it to the exits - I hope you have found a friend.
Closing time - every new beginning comes from some other beginning's end.

Registration date : 2008-05-31

Back to top Go down

The Skull in the Sculpture-DISCUSSION - Page 15 Empty Re: The Skull in the Sculpture-DISCUSSION

Post by Shakari Fri Nov 07, 2008 8:24 am

Very Happy Thanks for the welcome. I love the community here. I've been reading around here and there for a while before I finally registered.

I've seen all of the episodes...2 or three times over. I'm a little obsessed. Very Happy

There were a few hints here and there throughout the other seasons about Angie being bisexual...well...only two that I can think of off the bat. But they're there. I think you're right, though, she just barely broke up with Hodgins, and now she's rushing back into this relationship with Roxie. Little rushed. Just a little. Tad. Ah well. We'll see how it plays out, I guess. XD
Shakari
Shakari
Head of Forensics
Head of Forensics

Number of posts : 1117
Say What You Want : Jesus is NOT a zombie!
Registration date : 2008-11-07

Back to top Go down

Post by flyersfan35 Fri Nov 07, 2008 8:27 am

You're welcome. It's great here...we're like a big family. I love it.

Yeah, like I said, I don't have a problem with her being bisexual...actually, knowing Angela, it doesn't really surprise me at all. But I still think that the whole relationship just doesn't really ring true...but hey, I'm no expert. lol.
flyersfan35
flyersfan35
Experiment
Experiment

Say What You Want : Goodbye, dear ABY. You have been my home for 3 years now, and I am going to miss you. Thanks, willgirl, for creating this wonderful forum. *hugs to all*

So gather up your jackets, and move it to the exits - I hope you have found a friend.

Back to top Go down

Post by Shakari Fri Nov 07, 2008 8:34 am

She's definitely a free spirit. That's what I like about her, though. Always trying to get Bren out of the lab to go party or whatever.

Bren + Ange = BFF
Shakari
Shakari
Head of Forensics
Head of Forensics

Back to top Go down

Post by flyersfan35 Fri Nov 07, 2008 8:44 am

Oh, I like her too. She's very fun, and a nice offset to Brennan's seriousness.
flyersfan35
flyersfan35
Experiment
Experiment

Back to top Go down

Post by ForensicMama Fri Nov 07, 2008 9:21 am

Shakari wrote:Hahaha, nice.

What a relief! I've been going nuts over this long hiatus...It's my first Bones hiatus since I just discovered the show right before the season started. I'm madly in love. Brennan is kick-ass and so adorable in her own way. And Booth. Booth is a steamy chunk of handsome man-ness. Mmm...
Anyway, about tonight's episode.
I thought Daisy was histerical. It's a bummer (as Hodgins would say) that she's been booted from the lab. I liked her--always upbeat and overly-energetic. Aww... And at the end when Sweets and Daisy kissed. Very Happy I feel all fuzzy inside.

I'm not sure how I feel about this Angela+Roxie thing. I like Roxie and all, but...HODGINS. Need. Hodgela. Please.

It was a great episode, all in all.
And the moral of the story is (drum roll): People with two sets of eyebrows cannot be trusted.

Girl, you are a woman after my own heart. You stole every thought from my mouth!
ForensicMama
ForensicMama
Therapist
Therapist

Number of posts : 4649
Say What You Want : MAMA: STONE-COLD SHIPPER.
Registration date : 2008-06-14

http://www.bonesspoilers.blogspot.com

Back to top Go down

Post by ForensicMama Fri Nov 07, 2008 9:25 am

Yeah, I love Angela, too! Cam is my fave, though. She's really spit-fire, which I love. Wink

I'm not thrilled about Roxie, either. It's not that I care about the bisexuality or anything--that doesn't bother me. The writers have established from the beginning what kind of character she is (free spirit, dates circus people, dates women, loves easily)... but I miss the Hodgela situation. *sigh*

otismotis & Shakari--Welcome to the ABY to both of you!!!

otismotis, You make a very good point. Booth didn't seem nervous at all talking about sex or relationships with Angela... hmmm I wonder why? Perhaps because he doesn't want Angela! heheheheh
ForensicMama
ForensicMama
Therapist
Therapist

Back to top Go down

Post by Shakari Fri Nov 07, 2008 9:36 am

Booth didn't seem nervous at all talking about sex or relationships with Angela... hmmm I wonder why? Perhaps because he doesn't want Angela! heheheheh

.....Hehheheheheh.....
Shakari
Shakari
Head of Forensics
Head of Forensics

Back to top Go down

Post by CheeseBK Fri Nov 07, 2008 5:47 pm

hah, that thing about daisy and sweets cracks me up. But I hope they wont bring her back too often... I don't think I could stand seeing that happily bouncing pony tail for too often.

Overall, I liked the episode... and the make-up woman was just plain... wah! what the hell was up with the double eye brows, huh?
CheeseBK
CheeseBK
Therapist
Therapist

Number of posts : 3762
Say What You Want : don't provoke the lunatic!
Registration date : 2008-06-01

Back to top Go down

Post by Shakari Sat Nov 08, 2008 12:42 am

She was being....artistic....? Maybe having two sets of eyebrows is a new fashion trend. I wanna be hip!! *draws on a second pair of eyebrows w/ eye liner* Now the guys will find me irresistable. Bwhahahaha.
Shakari
Shakari
Head of Forensics
Head of Forensics

Back to top Go down

Post by ForensicMama Sat Nov 08, 2008 1:31 am

*snort* Laughing
ForensicMama
ForensicMama
Therapist
Therapist

Back to top Go down

Post by heirofloki Sat Nov 08, 2008 6:50 am

LOL Shakari. As someone who has spend more time than advisable among wannabe artists (and actual, assy ones) I can say they totally "nailed it" with that woman.

I want to reiterate my love for this episode. I don't know why so many people seem disappointed by it. I thought it was fantastic. Maybe because although I am a shipper, I don't need them to be on each other's case every. Single. Episode. I like the other characters and their relationships. And Angela won at everything during this episode. Even when she was trying to prove that it was suicide (and the admission of this to Roxy was unprofessional but not unlike her), she kept her wits.

Also, I can't agree enough that Booth didn't stammer in his talk with Angela because she's not Bones. I get tired of hearing how he's so shy and S**t. No he isn't. Remember the amount of stories he had to share with Bones in Time-capsule? Remember he was a jock (albeit a nice one) in college? Remember all the innuendo he throws around at suspects when Bones isn't directly involved? Remember in Girl in the Suite when he was hitting on the waitress to get info out of her? (which was FTW, btw). Remember when he was telling Rebecca (funnily but strongly) that they couldn't have sex at the FBI? Or his time with Cam. No stammers anywhere. He only stammers with Bones because he so does NOT want to think of her that way. And I think both the writers and DB have done a good job of portraying that.

Damn, I guess I'd been holding that down for a while *breathes* I feel better. Very Happy

heirofloki
Head of Forensics
Head of Forensics

Number of posts : 1343
Say What You Want : "Alright. The apocalypse is approaching and the world is ending, and the riders are coming at full speed, but before that happens, I want to give you an apartment. Tell me which one!"
Registration date : 2008-10-23

Back to top Go down

Post by ForensicMama Sat Nov 08, 2008 7:28 am

I loved Angela in this episode, too. It was a nice shift of focus. Very Happy
ForensicMama
ForensicMama
Therapist
Therapist

Back to top Go down

Post by ForensicMama Sat Nov 08, 2008 4:33 pm

Totally found this and had to post it because it was so stinking adorable hehehe.... My favorite show ending so far (with the exception of The Purple Pieces)
ForensicMama
ForensicMama
Therapist
Therapist

Back to top Go down

Post by mereva Sat Nov 08, 2008 7:01 pm

Thanks for posting it! Very Happy
No common ground... so sad.
mereva
mereva
Head of Forensics
Head of Forensics

Number of posts : 1841
Say What You Want : I'm frustrated and very annoyed by HH's 'brilliant ideas'.
All the credits for my avatar go to christinaof94 from LJ.
Registration date : 2008-06-15

Back to top Go down

Post by lena152 Sun Nov 09, 2008 4:39 am

okay, i only just saw the episode, and i'm too lazy to read the 25 pages in this thread, so this has probably been mentioned before... but did anybody notice how absolutely hot booth looked in that scene with the angelator!? haha, angelator... black v-neck + black suit jacket - mmmmh... just like on angel. Wink too bad he was back in his good ol' white shirt in the next scene.
lena152
lena152
Doctor
Doctor

Number of posts : 668
Say What You Want : DB on my kitchen floor! ;-)
Registration date : 2008-06-18

Back to top Go down

Post by ForensicMama Sun Nov 09, 2008 5:06 am

lena152 wrote:okay, i only just saw the episode, and i'm too lazy to read the 25 pages in this thread, so this has probably been mentioned before... but did anybody notice how absolutely hot booth looked in that scene with the angelator!? haha, angelator... black v-neck + black suit jacket - mmmmh... just like on angel. Wink too bad he was back in his good ol' white shirt in the next scene.

OH Yes I did!!! The wardrobe department was so on the ball in this episode. David looked hot, Emily looked hot. Can I find that wardrobe person and kiss them? Or would that be sexual harassment? Embarassed
ForensicMama
ForensicMama
Therapist
Therapist

Back to top Go down

Post by fairytales_end Sat Jan 10, 2009 6:09 pm

hey...i cant be bothered to read 25 pages either but this was such and awesome ep!!!

"Alright, if you're gonna hit on Angela, you should do it with a little respect."

This is possibly the dumbest question ever asked (and bear in mind that I'm still watching it) but does this mean Angela is bi?
fairytales_end
fairytales_end
Administrator
Administrator

Number of posts : 15296
Say What You Want : I'm more than a bird, I'm more than a plane.
Registration date : 2008-12-26

http://fairytales-end.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by lena152 Sat Jan 10, 2009 6:31 pm

uhm... yes. Smile
lena152
lena152
Doctor
Doctor

Number of posts : 668
Say What You Want : DB on my kitchen floor! ;-)
Registration date : 2008-06-18

Back to top Go down

Post by fairytales_end Sun Jan 11, 2009 8:41 am

yep, okay, lets just ignore that one....i was half asleep so i couldn't think....and i'm just a little slow sometimes

hehe thanks
fairytales_end
fairytales_end
Administrator
Administrator

Number of posts : 15296
Say What You Want : I'm more than a bird, I'm more than a plane.
Registration date : 2008-12-26

http://fairytales-end.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 15 of 15 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 13, 14, 15

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum