Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Skull in the Sculpture-DISCUSSION

+15
mereva
Cassiopeia
otismotis
ForensicMama
Bella Loony
shopgirl909
heirofloki
Teardropsonmyguitar
BGWGscienceteacher
Miller259
gimmeagun
Fluffernutter
flyersfan35
A2BOREANAZ
willgirl
19 posters

Page 14 of 15 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15  Next

Go down

The Skull in the Sculpture-DISCUSSION - Page 14 Empty Re: The Skull in the Sculpture-DISCUSSION

Post by Bella Loony Thu Nov 06, 2008 2:18 pm

heirofloki wrote:My bad. I'm used to the BSG blog and the blogspeak.

Ah, yes, I'm all caught up with Bones. Loved S1 and I actually have S2 in two different languages.

And Burn Notice? Is made of Win. =)

So you got to watch Season 3 of Bones too???

I haven't seen Burn Notice, but again, I don't think we have it on network up here yet!

Bella
Bella Loony
Bella Loony
Therapist
Therapist

Number of posts : 3452
Say What You Want : Family doesn't stop with blood.
Registration date : 2008-06-01

Back to top Go down

The Skull in the Sculpture-DISCUSSION - Page 14 Empty Re: The Skull in the Sculpture-DISCUSSION

Post by Bella Loony Thu Nov 06, 2008 2:19 pm

flyersfan35 wrote:Well...I think I'd better get to bed...less than 6 hours till I have to be up. Bye loony and loki...and it was great to meet you!

Goodnight Canuckle, and of course you were right again, I LOVED this episode!! You rock!! Love ya honey, hugs and Boothy Boo dreams for you!!

Bella
Bella Loony
Bella Loony
Therapist
Therapist

Back to top Go down

Post by heirofloki Thu Nov 06, 2008 2:20 pm

Night, Flyers! My pleasure.

Bella, I'm definitely a T/Z shipper as well. I wasn't last season (much) but this season...They are working the chemistry with those two like whoa!

heirofloki
Head of Forensics
Head of Forensics

Number of posts : 1343
Say What You Want : "Alright. The apocalypse is approaching and the world is ending, and the riders are coming at full speed, but before that happens, I want to give you an apartment. Tell me which one!"
Registration date : 2008-10-23

Back to top Go down

Post by Bella Loony Thu Nov 06, 2008 2:20 pm

No doubt, I could not agree with you more!! The chemistry is almost as good as Booth and Bones, sometimes it's even better, steamier, and Tony is super HOT!!

Bella
Bella Loony
Bella Loony
Therapist
Therapist

Back to top Go down

Post by flyersfan35 Thu Nov 06, 2008 2:21 pm

BURN NOTICE ROCKS!!!!!!!! I've learned so much neat stuff on there...now if I ever want to become a spy, I'm so ready!

And thanks to kasper for getting me hooked...lol

Good night all!
flyersfan35
flyersfan35
Experiment
Experiment

Number of posts : 68808
Say What You Want : Goodbye, dear ABY. You have been my home for 3 years now, and I am going to miss you. Thanks, willgirl, for creating this wonderful forum. *hugs to all*

Closing time - time for you to go back to the places you will be from.
Closing time - this room won't be open 'til your brothers or your sisters come.
So gather up your jackets, and move it to the exits - I hope you have found a friend.
Closing time - every new beginning comes from some other beginning's end.

Registration date : 2008-05-31

Back to top Go down

Post by flyersfan35 Thu Nov 06, 2008 2:21 pm

Oh, and just one more thing...

FLYERS RULE, AND THE DEVILS DROOL! Hehe...
flyersfan35
flyersfan35
Experiment
Experiment

Say What You Want : Goodbye, dear ABY. You have been my home for 3 years now, and I am going to miss you. Thanks, willgirl, for creating this wonderful forum. *hugs to all*

So gather up your jackets, and move it to the exits - I hope you have found a friend.

Back to top Go down

Post by Bella Loony Thu Nov 06, 2008 2:22 pm

Canuckle....GO TO BED ALREADY, you need your beauty sleep.....oh and MOOSE JAW SASKATCHEWAN!!! HAHAHA!! Owwwns, Owwwns!!!

Bella
Bella Loony
Bella Loony
Therapist
Therapist

Back to top Go down

Post by Bella Loony Thu Nov 06, 2008 2:22 pm

flyersfan35 wrote:Oh, and just one more thing...

SCOTT STEVENS rocked Eric the bitch!!! BITE ME!!

Bella
Bella Loony
Bella Loony
Therapist
Therapist

Back to top Go down

Post by flyersfan35 Thu Nov 06, 2008 2:22 pm

Bella Loony wrote:Canuckle....GO TO BED ALREADY, you need your beauty sleep.....oh and MOOSE JAW SASKATCHEWAN!!! HAHAHA!! Owwwns, Owwwns!!!

Bella
I'm going, I'm going...slowly...
flyersfan35
flyersfan35
Experiment
Experiment

Back to top Go down

Post by flyersfan35 Thu Nov 06, 2008 2:23 pm

Bella Loony wrote:
flyersfan35 wrote:Oh, and just one more thing...

SCOTT STEVENS rocked Eric the bitch!!! BITE ME!!

Bella
MEANIE! Razz

Last edited by flyersfan35 on Thu Nov 06, 2008 2:23 pm; edited 1 time in total
flyersfan35
flyersfan35
Experiment
Experiment

Back to top Go down

Post by Bella Loony Thu Nov 06, 2008 2:23 pm

It's not mean when it's the TRUTH!!!

Bella
Bella Loony
Bella Loony
Therapist
Therapist

Back to top Go down

Post by flyersfan35 Thu Nov 06, 2008 2:24 pm

Psh...

Well, okay then...FLYERS RULE AND THE CANUCKS DROOL! Of course, that's not news...
flyersfan35
flyersfan35
Experiment
Experiment

Back to top Go down

Post by flyersfan35 Thu Nov 06, 2008 2:25 pm

Okay, dammit, I'm gone for good this time...I mean it...I'm not posting anymore...it's bedtime...
flyersfan35
flyersfan35
Experiment
Experiment

Back to top Go down

Post by Bella Loony Thu Nov 06, 2008 2:26 pm

flyersfan35 wrote:Psh...

Well, okay then...FLYERS RULE AND THE CANUCKS DROOL! Of course, that's not news...

Other than the Gaggers ruling, I can't dispute that fact!!

Now GOODNIGHT!!

Bella
Bella Loony
Bella Loony
Therapist
Therapist

Back to top Go down

Post by heirofloki Thu Nov 06, 2008 2:41 pm

Y'all? Are making me want to be a hockey fan. I a football person (the real kind, not American Football Razz ) and I dabble into a few other sports -rugby and baseball mostly- but I'll watch whatever ESPN is showing. Unfortunately, I don't seem to know enough about hockey.

heirofloki
Head of Forensics
Head of Forensics

Say What You Want : "Alright. The apocalypse is approaching and the world is ending, and the riders are coming at full speed, but before that happens, I want to give you an apartment. Tell me which one!"

Back to top Go down

Post by Bella Loony Thu Nov 06, 2008 2:45 pm

heirofloki wrote:Y'all? Are making me want to be a hockey fan. I a football person (the real kind, not American Football Razz ) and I dabble into a few other sports -rugby and baseball mostly- but I'll watch whatever ESPN is showing. Unfortunately, I don't seem to know enough about hockey.

I'll watch ANY sport, and I love baseball!! I'm a HUGE Jays fan! Hockey is like air up here, so you can't help but watch it and love it, well unless you talk to Willi, in which case, the girl is CLUELESS!!

My hubby is a HUGE footy fan. He likes Liverpool. I don't know much, but I always cheer for England!!

Bella
Bella Loony
Bella Loony
Therapist
Therapist

Back to top Go down

Post by heirofloki Thu Nov 06, 2008 2:50 pm

Hehe, Liverpool's good (especially when they're beating Chealsea in their turf!). I'm a gunner though (Arsenal fan). I'm trying to transfer to Canada (university) So I guess hockey and I will collide sooner or later. Very Happy

Speaking of Uni, I should go. I have a whole chapter to get through for tomorrow... which is, you know, two hours away.

heirofloki
Head of Forensics
Head of Forensics

Back to top Go down

Post by Bella Loony Thu Nov 06, 2008 2:53 pm

Righto, which University are you wanting to transfer to?

I think hubby like Arsenal too, I know he HATES Chelsea, well except for one of the players, but I can't remember which one!

Bella
Bella Loony
Bella Loony
Therapist
Therapist

Back to top Go down

Post by heirofloki Thu Nov 06, 2008 2:59 pm

York, or Ottawa. Whichever is willing to take me. lol.

Manchester United is my personal bane and my brother's favorite of course. You should have seen our apartment last year when ManUnited won. The gloating, it was epic!

And ok. *pulls resolved face* I am off to study. Oh, boy. Wish me luck.

Thanks for the wonderful discussion! It was great meeting/chatting with you.

heirofloki
Head of Forensics
Head of Forensics

Back to top Go down

Post by Bella Loony Thu Nov 06, 2008 3:06 pm

You too Loki! York or Ottawa, so you are heading east!! I don't think I could ever go east, I love the West way too much!

It was great to meet you, stop by the IHBFC some time and chat with the rest of us crazies, don't be scared!!

Bella
Bella Loony
Bella Loony
Therapist
Therapist

Back to top Go down

Post by ForensicMama Thu Nov 06, 2008 4:13 pm

Of course I'm on and everyone's in bed... so just a few thoughts on tonight's episode:

Yay for Sweets dating Daisy. I was CRACKING UP tonight because of Daisy's antics. I'm so sad she was fired (twice) because she was so hilarious and sweet in a geeky/needy way--which is exactly why she and Sweets are great for each other. Sweets can get some and at the same time give Daisy psychotherapy. It's a "scratch my back if I scratch yours" situation. Something that Booth would call "symbiotic."

I'm not too glad about the Roxy/Angela thing. I just want Hodgela back, but I have faith we'll get Hodgela back, so I'm not sweating it.

I thought it was really sweet that Booth and Angela had a lot of scenes together tonight. I love them together. They're fun.

We had lots of Lab-Brennan tonight and we got THE ANGELATOR! So I'm psyched there!

And just a vague comment about next week's episode: Yeah! I think it'll be great! Razz
ForensicMama
ForensicMama
Therapist
Therapist

Number of posts : 4649
Say What You Want : MAMA: STONE-COLD SHIPPER.
Registration date : 2008-06-14

http://www.bonesspoilers.blogspot.com

Back to top Go down

Post by otismotis Thu Nov 06, 2008 8:43 pm

I thoroughly enjoyed last night's episode. I don't remember Sweets getting together with Daisy previously, but they make a good couple and she would drive me crazy. I love Angela, but she needs to catch up to her own reality. We all know that Bones hates psychology, but Ange is right up there in not accepting anything Sweets has to say, instead she turns it all around to her point of view. I know that she and Hodge will get back together eventually. Booth did really well, no stammering, changing the subject on the topic of sex. I can't wait to see what next week's episode brings. It has already been stated somewhere on this site. Bones is respecting that line that Booth set oh....so long ago, so she is attracted to his brother Jared, when she really wants Booth, but is going to find out there is no substitute for the real thing. Can't wait.
otismotis
otismotis
Forensic Artist
Forensic Artist

Number of posts : 110
Registration date : 2008-06-16

Back to top Go down

Post by Cassiopeia Thu Nov 06, 2008 9:16 pm

I enjoyed this episode. Very much. All the relationshios were good. Especially I liked Bones-Cam conversations. Smile They were hilarious. And poor Daisy, dropping that scull... Ooh. I must watch this again. Remember the funny lines i liked. Smile Muhahaa.... It was really hilarious episode. Seem yeah, that the dynamic of Booth and Brennan is coming back. Guess how long. Soon there is gonna be a Jar-head episode. Smile
Cassiopeia
Cassiopeia
Administrator
Administrator

Number of posts : 11713
Registration date : 2008-06-24

Back to top Go down

Post by mereva Thu Nov 06, 2008 10:12 pm

Interesting episode.
And I’m actually very happy for Sweets. Daisy might be annoying but she’s somehow nice, too, and not…evil.
mereva
mereva
Head of Forensics
Head of Forensics

Number of posts : 1841
Say What You Want : I'm frustrated and very annoyed by HH's 'brilliant ideas'.
All the credits for my avatar go to christinaof94 from LJ.
Registration date : 2008-06-15

Back to top Go down

Post by Shakari Fri Nov 07, 2008 7:44 am

Hahaha, nice.

What a relief! I've been going nuts over this long hiatus...It's my first Bones hiatus since I just discovered the show right before the season started. I'm madly in love. Brennan is kick-ass and so adorable in her own way. And Booth. Booth is a steamy chunk of handsome man-ness. Mmm...
Anyway, about tonight's episode.
I thought Daisy was histerical. It's a bummer (as Hodgins would say) that she's been booted from the lab. I liked her--always upbeat and overly-energetic. Aww... And at the end when Sweets and Daisy kissed. :DD I feel all fuzzy inside.

I'm not sure how I feel about this Angela+Roxie thing. I like Roxie and all, but...HODGINS. Need. Hodgela. Please.

It was a great episode, all in all.
And the moral of the story is (drum roll): People with two sets of eyebrows cannot be trusted.
Shakari
Shakari
Head of Forensics
Head of Forensics

Number of posts : 1117
Say What You Want : Jesus is NOT a zombie!
Registration date : 2008-11-07

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 14 of 15 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum