Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Match Made in Lisdoonvarna

+4
mereva
Cassiopeia
ToZiKa
ForensicMama
8 posters

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

Go down

A Match Made in Lisdoonvarna - Page 3 Empty Re: A Match Made in Lisdoonvarna

Post by ForensicMama Sat Oct 04, 2008 2:35 pm

Chapter 15: Three Little Words

Brennan dragged Booth by the hand from the front door into the bedroom. Bewildered, he let her tear his clothes off. It was a side of her he had never seen before. And it was completely hot.

Within seconds, they were rolling on the bed. Booth had tried to be a gentleman. Take his time. Let her go first, etc. Remembering that time where Brennan said she was good in bed, Booth decided that she was absolutely correct.

Finally being able to smell her, touch her, breathe in her scent, feel her skin close to his--It was amazing. They moved against each other in perfect unison, although Booth had to admit that Bones took a lot more control over the situation than any woman he had ever been with and that was both a surprise and a turn on. Maybe it wasn't a surprise, though. Maybe it was another manifestation of her take-charge demeanor.

There was something different about this time as opposed to the first time, that cold January night. Once again, she was the one who led him, but the fact that they knew each others' deepest thoughts and feelings changed things immensely.

Still, he longed to hear those words.

Afterward she lay in his arms, her arm laying across his chest, her finger encircling his nipple. Booth cringed back and held her hand, trying to still them from tickling him. She seemed deep in thought and Booth never said a word, letting her think through everything that was going through her mind.

"What are you thinking about?" He whispered.

"Hmm?" She was torn from her reverie. "Oh... nothing."

He shifted so that he was looking into her eyes, he held her face with one hand. He loved holding her close like this. "What's wrong?"

She reached up and held his hand. "Nothing is wrong." Her voice and face expressed her adamance.

She settled back against his chest. Booth knew better, but decided not to press her.

Inside of her mind, something was changing. Before him she once admitted to herself, and only to herself, that she could fall in love with Sully. He was sweet and caring. That's two for the home team. And to top it all off, he wasn't a cult leader, possessed by a witch, or a lying snake of a professor. But he left her. End of story. Sully left.

Booth would never leave her. And it took every ounce of her being not to run in the other direction. She had to give up a lot to be held, to have someone be concerned with her, to love her, even.

More thoughts surged.

Could it be possible that he was the one? The one for her? How many times in the past several years had her heart skipped a beat? Too many to admit to.

Why had they fought back in January? Why had they gone their separate ways? If she was truly, unbelievably, incredibly honest with herself, it was not Booth's fault. He was right. She was cold. Who would make love to a man and then tell him that she could never love him? Especially after years of partnership and friendship, years of longing glances, hugs, kisses, touches and late night dinners. Who was she fooling? Who was HE fooling?

Once again, if she was honest with herself, she would see that the last ten months were the only months in their relationship that they HAD NOT been dating, that they HAD NOT been together. When the looks ended, when the dinners ended, when the conversations became stiff, those were the times that she felt the saddest, like someone had died, like someone had pushed her off a cliff.

And if she truly, honestly, gave herself a deep looking-into, she would see one thing and one thing only. She loved him. No more U-Turns. No more running. No more lying.

She pushed up on one elbow so that she could see his loving brown eyes. The same brown eyes that made her stomach do somersaults every time they stared into hers, even after four years. Maybe even ESPECIALLY after four years.

"What?" He smiled softly.

"I love you." The statement sounded very forceful, as if she were blurting it out before she could backtrack on her own admission.

He pulled her close, kissing her deeply. "I love you, too."

And they made love once again.
ForensicMama
ForensicMama
Therapist
Therapist

Number of posts : 4649
Say What You Want : MAMA: STONE-COLD SHIPPER.
Registration date : 2008-06-14

http://www.bonesspoilers.blogspot.com

Back to top Go down

Post by ToZiKa Sat Oct 04, 2008 11:25 pm

she loves him awwwwwww......okay we knew that all along but she knows it too awwwwwww.......and it's even better becaus ehse said it out loud and awwwwww
can't wait for more!

ToZiKa
Prosecutor
Prosecutor

Number of posts : 37397
Say What You Want : It's been great and I'll never forget this place! Thanks Lindsey!

Back to top Go down

Post by VentiGirl Sun Oct 05, 2008 2:20 am

i second that Toz
VentiGirl
VentiGirl
Forensic Artist
Forensic Artist

Number of posts : 160
Registration date : 2008-07-06

Back to top Go down

Post by pretty_green_eyes Mon Oct 06, 2008 3:32 am

i just got back from my sisters in kerry and saw two new chapters and the ware briliant. i love this story
pretty_green_eyes
pretty_green_eyes
Squint
Squint

Number of posts : 62
Registration date : 2008-06-21

Back to top Go down

Post by ForensicMama Tue Oct 07, 2008 4:55 pm

Chapter 16: As a Jay Bird

The sunshine woke Brennan once again. It was a cool autumn day, just as the day before, but today felt that much colder. She pressed her nude body back against his, warming everything but her toes, which she tucked up into herself, resting them on his legs. He sucked in breath sharply, then smiled, realizing the reason that he was awoken. And what a wonderful reason. A reason he intended on repeating.

She was the first to break the silence, "A lot of children are born in the springtime," she whispered. "I surmise that it's because people get bored."

Booth laughed lightly. "Changing your mind? I thought I'd have to brainwash you."

She shifted so that she was facing him. He slipped his hand around her waist, pulling her against him. "It was just an observation."

"I'm having a positive effect on you, Bones."

"I didn't say anything about changing my mind about children." One eyebrow shot up with attitude.

"What if it just happens?" He asked as he began to kiss her neck.

"Mmm," the murmur escaped her lips before she knew it had bubbled up in her throat. Booth pulled back momentarily, fully enjoying the sound effects he could induce. The first time had been so flurried that he honestly only remembered two things: the way her skin felt against his hand, and how wonderful and different she smelled in the morning.

He continued kissing her, the passion built like Legos being piled one on top of another. And if you've ever played with Legos, you'll know that they have to topple eventually. Ignoring morning breath and all, they kissed wildly and passionately, their bodies began to mold and press long before any--erm, barrier--had been built between them.

Brennan's eyes flew open and she pushed him off, "Nice try!"

Booth laughed and reached for the nightstand, pulling out a small silver square. "Maybe next time?"

She slapped his bare, muscular, glistening, sweaty (is that enough adjectives for you?) chest.

As they made love, music could be heard through the windows. Crowds had begun to assemble for the final day of the Matchmaker Festival. Two major events would be expected that day. The first one, everyone was well aware of: The crowning of Queen of the Burren. The second, would be a total surprise.

"I hope that you're ready, Hodgins." Angela crossed her arms and eyed the man suspiciously as crowds pushed past them. Most were headed to the taverns or restaurants for brunch, "the black stuff", and one last stab at true love.

The music drowned out his reply, so she had to step forward and make him repeat what he had just said. "I said, I hope that YOU are ready."

"I don't think so!" Her head shook furiously.

"What was that?" He cupped an ear sarcastically.

"YOU are the one who has to run stark naked through the streets. Not me."

"As I recall, Booth told ME that he was driving to Doolin AFTER talking to ME."

"And as I RECALL, Brennan was dragging Booth to the hotel and not the other way around."

They stared each other down for several minutes.

Hodgins began to grin. "I guess there's only one way to settle this!"

---

At around two, Brennan and Booth finally emerged from the B&B to find food. Booth slid his hand into Brennan's. It was odd and completely normal all at once. Angela and Hodgins were nowhere in sight when they arrived at the bar. One little booth was available in the whole restaurant. They ordered Bangers n Mash out of curiosity, but mostly they picked at it, too interested in one another than their food. True love tends to starve people. In the beginning, they often pick at food and feed on love and passion rather than comestibles of any sort.

The thoughts that spun through Booth's head went something like this: I can't believe I waited so long! I didn't know she could be more beautiful, but she is. God, if I could repay you, then I will. I've never been more blessed than to be loved by the perfect woman. I'm not worthy of her love.

Brennan's thoughts went something like this: What am I doing? G-d he's hot and last night was nothing short of amazing. Just like he said, it was a miracle. What am I saying? Jeez, I sound ridiculous. One thing is for sure, though. I'm not worthy of his love.

The two unworthy lovers danced and savored the atmosphere, trying their hardest to enjoy the last day of the festival outside of the bedroom. The crowd began to move into the streets for the announcement of the Queen of the Burren. Three young ladies that looked as if they were going to prom walked through the crowd toward a small stage.

The atmosphere: Good idea.

The close quarters: Bad idea.

At least for Brennan and Booth. They were pushed up against one another as everyone moved forward. The temperature of the place went up at least ten degrees. The heat between the two blazed and dazzled in an invisible-to-outsiders way that they had perfected over the years.

Booth leaned close and whispered, his warm breath tickled her ear causing the spark to travel in a more southward direction. "Let's get out of here."

"Yes, please!"

This time Booth grabbed Brennan's hand as they curved and curled, zig-zagged and twisted through the people. As they came closer to the edge of the crowd, the voices in the crowd began to swell. Some voices yelled out obsenities, others laughed, most sounded confused. When they reached the outside of the crowd and the voices were still growing, Booth and Brennan turned around, realizing they were not the cause of the agitation.

They both looked at each other questioningly, then looked into the crowd. It parted. People lept backward, careful to avoid whatever it was that coursed through them, parting them like the Red Sea.

The crowd finally parted the last little bit and a very drunk, very amused (and laughing hilariously) Angela broke through the crowd. Naked as the day she was born.

Booth's eyes tipped toward the sky, "Hi... uh... Ange," he stumbled.

She continued laughing.

"Ange!" Brennan sounded like her mother. "You're nude!"

"You got that right!"

"But, why?"

"Long story, sweetie." She was acting way too calm for being naked in front of hundreds (perhaps thousands) of people.

Then the crowd parted again. More agitated shrieks.

Booth tipped his head down once again, curious. The crowd broke and Hodgins, wearing only a smile and sneakers, came through the crowd.

"Wow," Brennan remarked.

Booth glanced at her, then at Hodgins, then he covered his eyes with one hand. "What the hell, Hodgins?"

Hodgins placed both hands on his hips. "Hey, guys." Again, way calmer than he ought to be.

Angela made a snorting/laughing sound through her nose.

"Why the hell are you two naked? And please don't tell me this is some sort of cult recruitment thing, cuz then I'll have to shoot you." Booth kept his hand over his eyes.

Brennan was liking the lack of puritan modesty, so she didn't cover her eyes.

"Hey, Dr. B," Hodgins said, a little out of breath.

"Hi, Dr. Hodgins."

Hodgins grabbed Angela's hand just as a couple of police officers began walking toward them. "We should go."

"I'll explain later, sweetie," Angela grinned just as Hodgins yanked her back through the crowd, in the opposite way of the officers. The crowd shrieked, murmured, mumbled, cursed in response.

"Wow," Brennan commented again.

Booth released the hand and looked at Brennan, partly amused, maybe a little annoyed. "Excuse me?"

"He wears clothing on the days that I see him at work, but he has very well defined musculature."

Now Booth looked amused. He wasn't shocked by her direct way of expressing her thoughts. Not after all of these years. Instead he pulled her close. "And what about me?"

"You're clothed." Blunt and totally off base as usual.

He kissed her. "That's not what I meant."

"Oh. Well, you are also well toned and muscular."

After a deep kiss, Brennan tipped her head back. "I thought we were going to have sex."

A woman standing next to them gave them an odd look and took several steps away.

Booth grinned and held her hand. "I'll beat you there."

She smiled widely back at him. "I can run faster than you."

"Doubtful, Bones. I'm a sniper-trained FBI agent. Don't you think I know how to run?"

"Of course you can run, but I can run faster."

They began walking toward the B&B. "I don't think so, Bones. Remember that guy I took down three weeks ago? I got him. Not you."

"I let you have him."

"No you didn't."

"Of course I did. I felt sorry that you were having a bad day, so I hung back to let you take Michaels down. It was the least I could do."

Booth looked sideways at her. "You're just trying to make me mad."

She grinned slyly--wickedly is a more accurate word. "You're sexy when you're mad."

"I knew it." He shook his head and pointed a finger at her. "I knew it."

"Why do you think I'm always trying to get under your skin?"

"I knew it!"

"No you didn't."

This time, Booth grabbed her hand and the two broke out into a sprint toward the B&B.
ForensicMama
ForensicMama
Therapist
Therapist

Number of posts : 4649
Say What You Want : MAMA: STONE-COLD SHIPPER.

http://www.bonesspoilers.blogspot.com

Back to top Go down

Post by pretty_green_eyes Wed Oct 08, 2008 3:14 am

i loved this chapter. angela and hodgins naked so funny Very Happy
pretty_green_eyes
pretty_green_eyes
Squint
Squint

Number of posts : 62
Registration date : 2008-06-21

Back to top Go down

Post by ToZiKa Wed Oct 08, 2008 5:03 am

OMG Angela AND Hodgins naked.....but noone really won....so it was only fair.....and a little crazy.....

And I loved that Brennan and Booth both can't keep their hands off of each other......but it's a shame that they both think they're not worth the love of the each other......

ToZiKa
Prosecutor
Prosecutor

Number of posts : 37397
Say What You Want : It's been great and I'll never forget this place! Thanks Lindsey!

Back to top Go down

Post by VentiGirl Thu Oct 09, 2008 3:55 am

can't wait for Angela and Hodgins explanation to B&B.
VentiGirl
VentiGirl
Forensic Artist
Forensic Artist

Number of posts : 160
Registration date : 2008-07-06

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3