Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

SULLY HAS GONE SCI FI

2 posters

Go down

SULLY HAS GONE SCI FI Empty SULLY HAS GONE SCI FI

Post by suzyquzy Sat Sep 20, 2008 3:02 am

Guess we can stop thinking he might sail back into show.

09.19.08 - 09:43 AM]
SCI FI GREENLIGHTS 'WAREHOUSE 13' FOR '09
Released by Sci Fi
[
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

SCI FI GREENLIGHTS 'WAREHOUSE 13' FOR '09

Stars Eddie McClintock, Joanne Kelly, Saul Rubinek

NEW YORK, NY--September 19, 2008--SCI FI Channel has greenlit production on the new original drama series Warehouse 13, ordering 11 hours including the previously produced two-hour pilot, it was announced today by Mark Stern, Executive Vice President, Original Programming for SCI FI & Co-Head Original Content, Universal Cable Productions. Warehouse 13 stars Eddie McClintock (Bones, My Boys, Desperate Housewives), Joanne Kelly (Vanished, Jeremiah, Slings and Arrows) and Saul Rubinek (Frasier, Blind Justice, A Nero Wolfe Mystery).

After saving the life of the President, two Secret Service agents find themselves abruptly transferred to Warehouse 13 -- a massive, top secret storage facility in windswept South Dakota which houses every strange artifact, mysterious relic, fantastical object and supernatural souvenir ever collected by the U.S. government. The Warehouse's caretaker Artie (Rubinek) charges Pete (McClintock) and Myka (Kelly) with chasing down reports of supernatural and paranormal activity in search of new objects to cache at the Warehouse, as well as helping him to control the warehouse itself.

Production is slated to begin this February in Toronto for a July 2009 premiere.

"Warehouse 13 is an exciting
suzyquzy
suzyquzy
Forensic Artist
Forensic Artist

Number of posts : 198
Registration date : 2008-06-14

Back to top Go down

SULLY HAS GONE SCI FI Empty Re: SULLY HAS GONE SCI FI

Post by ForensicMama Sat Sep 20, 2008 7:22 am

LOL my FIL is such a SCI FI nut... I always wonder who in the world would ever work for the Sci Fi channel... they always come up with the dumbest movies... but you know, if Eddie is in it, then I wouldn't mind my FIL's addiction half so much.

The man is easy on the eyes. (Not Booth-hot, or Hodgins-hot, but good looking.) And he's a good actor.

So he's one-up on all of the other morons who work for that channel.

ROFL
ForensicMama
ForensicMama
Therapist
Therapist

Number of posts : 4649
Say What You Want : MAMA: STONE-COLD SHIPPER.
Registration date : 2008-06-14

http://www.bonesspoilers.blogspot.com

Back to top Go down