Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

17 Pop-Culture Questions for David - EW's Funny Interview

2 posters

Go down

17 Pop-Culture Questions for David - EW's Funny Interview Empty 17 Pop-Culture Questions for David - EW's Funny Interview

Post by marymageli Wed Sep 03, 2008 7:42 pm

Aww! Lots of pictures, lots of questions, enjoy! I myself have to read it. Will be back later with my review.

[Only admins are allowed to see this link]

[Only admins are allowed to see this image]

Last edited by marymageli on Wed Sep 03, 2008 10:26 pm; edited 2 times in total
marymageli
marymageli
Master Criminal
Master Criminal

Number of posts : 28379
Registration date : 2008-06-03

Back to top Go down

17 Pop-Culture Questions for David - EW's Funny Interview Empty Re: 17 Pop-Culture Questions for David - EW's Funny Interview

Post by marymageli Wed Sep 03, 2008 8:46 pm

OK, finished it. It was awesome! David was slick and funny all the way. If you're really interested in his personality, then this interview is just the best you can gain info from.

He talks about many things. Who he got mixed with when younger, that he nearly got the role of 'The Thing' in the Fantastic Four (ewww), his guilty pleasure song is Flo Rida's "Low". In terms of karaoke he is not opposed - though he would rather sing for a small audience in an intimate setting being highly intoxicated. Go David! cheers

An interesting detail about him: he doesn't have a DVR since he only watches sports, Food Network and gardening on TV.

According to him he was a reserved Catholic boy in high school. Hmm. I have my doubts. Should we believe him? He collected MAD magazines. Another hmm.

Hilarious! When still a kid he wrote a fan letter to Farrah Fawcett because he very much liked her on that infamous poster wearing a red bikini nipples popping out!!! LMAO!

The first celebrity he befriended was Jim Belushi. But just for one day. LOL

He is a 'nutbag' - his own word - when it comes to watching football and hockey. I can actually imagine him jumping up and down all the time shouting swear words at the referees. LOL

Not a big fan of 'Rocky'.

He likes eating snack snuggled up into the comfy chairs in movie theatres. Aww! So sweet!

Also talks about his fantasy celebrity hockey team. Stay tuned if you wanna know why he would place his wife into the position of the goaltender!! Awww! Very funny and romantic actually!!

His favourite reality show is Run's House. Hmm. Earlier he said he doesn't watch anything but.... Dunno now. Whatever.

The best concert he has ever been was the Led Zeppelin reunion in London last December.

Who likes 'Heroes'? Apparently he doesn't. He thinks it's the most overrated show of the present days. I can't comment on it since I have never ever watched even one episode, so he might be right, might be not!

The last q was about which TV show he is the most excited about to see this autumn - OK peeps over the pond, let it be FALL!! lol, so surprise, surprise....his answer was......BONESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS!!!

All in all, I think it it an excellent interview which tells a lot about David as a family man, as a man in the street. I like interviews which try to bring forward the 'human' aspect of the celebrities and are not so much about work and gossip.

cheers
marymageli
marymageli
Master Criminal
Master Criminal

Number of posts : 28379
Registration date : 2008-06-03

Back to top Go down

17 Pop-Culture Questions for David - EW's Funny Interview Empty Re: 17 Pop-Culture Questions for David - EW's Funny Interview

Post by Hello Salty Goodness Tue Sep 09, 2008 6:35 am

Too freaking funny, love him answering questions that are not the norm Smile
Hello Salty Goodness
Hello Salty Goodness
Agent
Agent

Number of posts : 257
Registration date : 2008-07-12

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down