Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Old David interview

5 posters

Go down

Old David interview Empty Old David interview

Post by Fluffernutter Mon Jun 01, 2009 11:14 am

I'm not sure if anyone has posted this before, but I thought it was really cute. I think it was written sometime during S1 or S2 of Bones:
[Only admins are allowed to see this link]
Fluffernutter
Fluffernutter
Deputy Director
Deputy Director

Number of posts : 5591
Location : 48% of day in school, 44% at home, 8% in transit between them
Say What You Want : Officially obsessed with fandom.
Registration date : 2008-06-16

http://fluffernutter8.livejournal.com

Back to top Go down

Old David interview Empty Re: Old David interview

Post by dawnsfire Tue Jun 02, 2009 1:38 pm

You know, I had heard they wanted to cast either James Garner or Robert Wagner as Booth's grandfather--the latter because he looks something like DB's father. They weren't kidding! At 1st glance, I thought it was him!
dawnsfire
dawnsfire
Head of Forensics
Head of Forensics

Number of posts : 2086
Say What You Want : "I'm selfish, impatient and a little insecure. I make mistakes, I am out of control and at times hard to handle. But if you can't handle me at my worst, then you sure as hell don't deserve me at my best." Marilyn Monroe
Avatar is "Queen of the Night" by Wendy Pini
Registration date : 2009-05-21

http://www.fanfiction.net/u/1343900/dawnsfire

Back to top Go down

Post by ToZiKa Tue Jun 02, 2009 8:55 pm

Jaden looks a lot like his grandfather in this pics.
I knew that they all looked alike, but it is especially distinct in the last pic.

ToZiKa
Prosecutor
Prosecutor

Number of posts : 37397
Say What You Want : It's been great and I'll never forget this place! Thanks Lindsey!
Registration date : 2008-06-14

Back to top Go down

Post by DBCrazy Tue Jun 02, 2009 10:34 pm

ToZiKa wrote:Jaden looks a lot like his grandfather in this pics.
I knew that they all looked alike, but it is especially distinct in the last pic.
I'd seen these pics before but I'd never read the article that went with them. But I know what you mean ToZ!

Remember what Brennan said in CitC (I think) about the child looking like the father and that provides for the child's welfare because the father accepts it ... (soo paraphrased!) Anyway, I don't realize I have that little voice waiting in my head until there's confirmation. And when I saw that last pic of Jaden with his Grandpa that little voice yelled "Yep, that's Davie's boy all right. No denying it!"
DBCrazy
DBCrazy
Administrator
Administrator

Number of posts : 11341
Say What You Want : I was sad to see this place close. I called it home for a while.
Registration date : 2008-11-07

Back to top Go down

Post by ToZiKa Tue Jun 02, 2009 11:03 pm

DBCrazy wrote:
ToZiKa wrote:Jaden looks a lot like his grandfather in this pics.
I'd seen these pics before but I'd never read the article that went with them. But I know what you mean ToZ!

Remember what Brennan said in CitC (I think) about the child looking like the father and that provides for the child's welfare because the father accepts it ... (soo paraphrased!) Anyway, I don't realize I have that little voice waiting in my head until there's confirmation. And when I saw that last pic of Jaden with his Grandpa that little voice yelled "Yep, that's Davie's boy all right. No denying it!"
I never really saw that he looks a lot like David.....there are similarities but not sooo many, but he looks exactly like a young Dave.....it's strange.....
(strange with the names......Dave and David......)

ToZiKa
Prosecutor
Prosecutor

Number of posts : 37397
Say What You Want : It's been great and I'll never forget this place! Thanks Lindsey!
Registration date : 2008-06-14

Back to top Go down

Post by Hello Salty Goodness Sat Jun 13, 2009 4:42 am

One of my favorite interviews, great pics of the 3 generations of Boreanaz' Smile
Hello Salty Goodness
Hello Salty Goodness
Agent
Agent

Number of posts : 257
Registration date : 2008-07-12

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum: