Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Confession (1Shot by ForensicMama) *rated K+, humor*

+5
mereva
ToZiKa
EDDB
VentiGirl
ForensicMama
9 posters

Go down

The Confession (1Shot by ForensicMama) *rated K+, humor* Empty The Confession (1Shot by ForensicMama) *rated K+, humor*

Post by ForensicMama Tue Jul 15, 2008 7:11 am

I wrote this on the other board and I had people rolling in the dust... Enjoy! Very Happy

Booth entered the confessional with Brennan.

"Why are we here?" Bones asked, a slight tinge of annoyance in her voice.

"You keep bothering me about what happens here, so now you'll find out. First hand."

"Fine. What do I do, Booth?"

"Here in a second, the priest, Father James McAllister, will come in and you confess."

"Confess what?"

"Your sins, Bones."

"A sin is an obscure concept to me. You'll have to be more specific than that, Booth."

Holding back a groan, he replied, "Bones, just tell the man stuff you've done wrong."

"How far back should I go? If I confess everything I've done wrong, we'll be here for quite a while."

Booth rolled his eyes and sighed. "Bones--I dunno. In the past forty-eight hours, I guess."

Bones shrugs. "OK, Booth... So... do I ring a doorbell?" She began to inspect the window directly in front of her. The window slid up abruptly, startling her, "J*sus!" Booth smacked his forehead, but chuckling from the inside ensued. "So..." She spoke into the window. "Should I call you Jim? Jimmy?"

"Bones!" Booth whispered sharply.

"What?"

"Call him Father."

"Booth, he isn't my father. My father is in prison. I'm pretty sure that he isn't dressed up in a penguin suit behind that window!"

The man behind the window cleared his throat.

"Priests don't wear penguin suits, Bones. That's nuns... not that nuns wear-- Never mind! Just talk to the man."

"I'm not sure how confessing my-" She made air quotes, "'Sins' will get a Catholic to heaven any faster... at least not to a man. Why not confess to God?"

"Bones... it's a Catholic thing. Some people confess to God, we like to confess to priests."

"That's tactical avoidance."

"Very... psychological of you, Bones."

"Thanks."

"Now talk to the man, Bones. I'm sure he's got stuff to do."

"What? Like light candles and read a magical book?"

"Church, Bones. We're in a church. And magical is very different from spiritual. End of discussion. Now if you don't start confessing, then I'm going to leave you here."

Bones rolled her eyes. "Fine. Jim, what should I say? Should I start with-" She looked at her watch. "6:27PM on Friday?"

"Wherever you wish, my daughter."

"I'm not your daughter. I know who my father is." Then to Booth, she whispered. "What's with the father/daughter thing?"

"Bones!"

"Fine. This might not be verbatim. It's not like I took notes or anything--

"Bones!"

"Fine. At approximately 6:30 I watched a film that might not be considered... I don't know... PG."

"And what kind of film would that be?" The priest asked.

Bones looked up at Booth. "Cover your ears." Booth complied and after a few seconds Bones let him know that it was OK to take his hands from his head.

"The human heart is a very fragile thing, my daughter. Watching those kinds of films could lead you down a very rocky road to the lake of burning fire."

"Is that a metaphor?"

"Yeah, Bones. It means Hell."

"Why doesn't he just say Hell?"

"Maybe this wasn't such a good idea, Bones..."

"No, no. You're right, Booth. I keep bothering you about this. I should just sit through it, right?" She turned her attention back to the window. "Why is this window shaded anyway?"

"Bones, keep your eye on the ball. And yes, that's a metaphor!"

"All right, at approximately... well, I don't know... I say it quite a bit, but I dropped the F Bomb a few times and I often say sh-t as well."

"BONES!"

"What? Booth, I'm pretty sure that Jimmy here appreciates my honesty."

"Father, Bones. Father."

"I'm not comfortable with that kind of informality."

"It's formal, Bones."

"Doesn't sound like it. I had a drink before bedtime. Is that a sin?"

"Depends on who you're talking to, my dear." The voice replied. "In my congregation, however, I try to teach that drunkenness leads to a host of other sins, so it's best to avoid the drink."

"Then I may have had a few drinks. Six, to be honest."

"Six? Geez, Bones. Do you have a headache?"

"I had an aspirin, Booth. Oh... here's another. I wrote a new chapter in my novel last night."

"What novel might that be?" Asked the Father.

"The Bones in the Culvert. It's still in manuscript form. Anyhow, I wrote quite a racy scene between Kathy and Ryan. I'm actually quite proud of it. I wrote just enough fluff, but not too much. I left the reader begging for more... and Kathy. I left her begging for more, too. It was actually one of my best sex scenes, to tell the truth. It was a rainy night and they were caught in their car alongside a deserted road--"

"Is it hot in here? Because I'm feeling hot." Booth tugged on his collar.

"It might be the close quarters, Booth."

"No need for details, my dear."

"Then yesterday, besides the cussing and the writing of seductive scenes in my novel... there was a motorist on my way to work who cut me off. I distinctly remember yelling at him and telling him he had the Intelligence Quotient of an amoeba."

Booth tried to hold back his laughter.

"Those are one celled animals. They possess no mental functions."

"I think he knows that much, Bones."

"You know, after lunch, Booth asked me if he had anything in his teeth and I told him no."

"What? You--Why would you do that?"

"I get very little amusement during the day, Booth. You're my entertainment."

"Thanks, Bones."

"Speaking of entertainment, on my lunch break there was a man sitting across from me and--" She looked up at Booth then back at the window. "I may have undressed him with my eyes."

"Bones!"

"Twice. Thrice. Who's counting? And you, Booth--"

"What? I didn't undress anyone--" He bent down so his face was close to the window. "I didn't undress anyone with my eyes, Father. I swear."

"I may have undressed you with my eyes, too."

"Me?"

"Booth, there may be a line, but I am a woman and I do have feelings and a heart and-- I am the first to admit that I'm sexually stimulated when I look on a man who has a figure such as yours." She was so matter-of-fact that Booth hardly had a second to take in the compliment. "Jim, he splashed some coffee on his shirt and took it off... In front of me. I'm not blind! You are a very attractive man."

"Thanks, Bones." He didn't know whether to be flattered or annoyed or embarrassed.

"And I didn't tip our waitress. She was very rude. I think she was undressing Booth, too."

"Was she?"

"Who wouldn't?"

"Good point. That isn't why you didn't tip her, was it?"

"No..." She looked at the confessional window. "Well, maybe. But she was also very slow with our service. It was a twofold situation."

"Anything else, Bones?"

"Bones?" The priest asked.

"It's a nickname, Jim." She caught Booth's eye. "I could call you James if you like."

"Son, do you have something to confess as well?"

"I confessed on Tuesday, Father."

"Mmm-hmmm, mmm-hmm. And do you feel sorry for your sins, daughter?"

"No. Not really."

"Bones!"

"What? Would you like me to feign my remorse? I'm not sorry. Why would I be sorry for having a healthy sexual appetite? Oh, but I do see where you're going with my mouth. I should try to watch it more often..." She looked up at Booth quizzically. "Hey, Booth... would you call what we did last night a sin? It wasn't exactly PG, either. Is that why they call it missionary? Because that's the most approved form of--" Booth pulled her arm and yanked her out of the confessional.

"Thanks Father McAllister. Thank you for letting me know why exactly she should NOT go to church."

"Because what we did last night was not--"

"Let's go, Bones!"

"We should go again next week. This was just so cleansing."

"I don't think so, Bones."

Last edited by ForensicMama on Tue Jul 15, 2008 3:08 pm; edited 1 time in total
ForensicMama
ForensicMama
Therapist
Therapist

Number of posts : 4649
Say What You Want : MAMA: STONE-COLD SHIPPER.
Registration date : 2008-06-14

http://www.bonesspoilers.blogspot.com

Back to top Go down

The Confession (1Shot by ForensicMama) *rated K+, humor* Empty Re: The Confession (1Shot by ForensicMama) *rated K+, humor*

Post by VentiGirl Tue Jul 15, 2008 8:21 am

LOL funny very cute
VentiGirl
VentiGirl
Forensic Artist
Forensic Artist

Number of posts : 160
Registration date : 2008-07-06

Back to top Go down

The Confession (1Shot by ForensicMama) *rated K+, humor* Empty Re: The Confession (1Shot by ForensicMama) *rated K+, humor*

Post by EDDB Tue Jul 15, 2008 8:48 am

loool! keeep going Very Happy very funny scene!
EDDB
EDDB
Squint
Squint

Number of posts : 71
Say What You Want : "Coffee... and Pie!"
Registration date : 2008-06-24

Back to top Go down

Post by ForensicMama Tue Jul 15, 2008 3:09 pm

Thank you all! Smile
ForensicMama
ForensicMama
Therapist
Therapist

Back to top Go down

Post by ToZiKa Tue Jul 15, 2008 9:47 pm

I like it.
very funny.....but now I feel kinda sorry for our poor Booth....

ToZiKa
Prosecutor
Prosecutor

Number of posts : 37397
Say What You Want : It's been great and I'll never forget this place! Thanks Lindsey!

Back to top Go down

Post by mereva Wed Jul 16, 2008 8:55 pm

Oh my... THAT was so funny!!!!!
mereva
mereva
Head of Forensics
Head of Forensics

Number of posts : 1841
Say What You Want : I'm frustrated and very annoyed by HH's 'brilliant ideas'.
All the credits for my avatar go to christinaof94 from LJ.
Registration date : 2008-06-15

Back to top Go down

Post by ForensicMama Thu Jul 17, 2008 4:19 am

Thank you all!!! Very Happy
ForensicMama
ForensicMama
Therapist
Therapist

Back to top Go down

Post by kruff1998 Fri Jul 18, 2008 11:55 am

had to find ya...all of you and bump bump bump....enjoyed before and guess what...it was still funny
kruff1998
kruff1998
Squint
Squint

Number of posts : 30
Registration date : 2008-07-18

Back to top Go down

Post by ForensicMama Fri Jul 18, 2008 12:05 pm

Thank you Kruff!!! My beloved Kruff!!! Smile It's good to have good internet friends! Good to see you!!! Very Happy
ForensicMama
ForensicMama
Therapist
Therapist

Back to top Go down

Post by fanofbones Fri Aug 15, 2008 8:16 am

that was hilarious...and adorable

fab
fanofbones
fanofbones
Head of Forensics
Head of Forensics

Number of posts : 2287
Say What You Want : What if I have nothing to say? Huh?
Don't push me....
Registration date : 2008-05-30

Back to top Go down

Post by ForensicMama Fri Aug 15, 2008 10:06 am

THANK YOU! tHIS ONE'S MY FAVE! Very Happy
ForensicMama
ForensicMama
Therapist
Therapist

Back to top Go down

Post by ForensicMama Fri Sep 12, 2008 9:22 am

Bump. Very Happy
ForensicMama
ForensicMama
Therapist
Therapist

Back to top Go down

Post by southerngirl Fri Sep 12, 2008 9:50 am

That was so good! You are too funny! I can see that Booth would think it would be a good idea and than have it backfire in his face. Hello, this is Bones you are taking into a confessional, she has no filter on that mouth! Loved it!

southerngirl
Doctor
Doctor

Number of posts : 556
Registration date : 2008-07-30

Back to top Go down

Post by ForensicMama Fri Sep 12, 2008 11:40 am

LOL! I'm so glad you liked it! This is one of my faves! Very Happy
ForensicMama
ForensicMama
Therapist
Therapist

Back to top Go down

Post by CSI-4077 Sat Sep 13, 2008 6:20 am

That had me on the floor laughing; it was so funny!!

I appreciate well written dialogue very, very much and you write it so darn well. So hilarious and so in character.

"If I confess everything I've done wrong, we'll be here for quite a while.." A great reminder that Brennan may look sweet, but she's not angel:)

"I get very little amusement during the day, Booth. You're my entertainment." Awesome line as well.

You really captured them....hmm, don't like the word captured in that context. Anyway, I think you portrayed their relationship very well. And I loved Brennan's mention at the end of what they did last night.

Another awesome story!

Leah

CSI-4077
Squint
Squint

Number of posts : 31
Registration date : 2008-06-19

Back to top Go down

Post by ForensicMama Sat Sep 13, 2008 6:35 am

Thank you Leah! Very Happy Hey, I PMed you about fanfiction.net... I"m so confused with that place lol... Very Happy
ForensicMama
ForensicMama
Therapist
Therapist

Back to top Go down

Post by CSI-4077 Sat Sep 13, 2008 6:37 am

I PMed you back. Did you get it. I always mess up trying to do things on the computer so it's entirely possible that it ended up somewhere else. *Sigh* I don't think I can be of much help to you, but you mentioned that you were having problems with adding chapters, but it looks like you're figuring that out alright.

It actually took me forever to figure out, but I'm crazy technologically incompetent.

CSI-4077
Squint
Squint

Back to top Go down

Post by ForensicMama Sat Sep 13, 2008 6:59 am

I didn't, but I can ask here. I think I've figured it out, but I want to ask to be sure first. After uploading a new chapter onto the site, do I then delete the story in the documents folder? I think that's what I should do to make room for uploading more documents. Am I right here? I just wanted to ask to be sure first.
ForensicMama
ForensicMama
Therapist
Therapist

Back to top Go down

Post by CSI-4077 Sat Sep 13, 2008 10:42 am

Yeah you can. I mean, I don't think it really matters. I've never had more than a couple docs in there, but there really is no reason to keep them there after you've posted them. I sent the PM off ff.net, I kinda live there:)

CSI-4077
Squint
Squint

Back to top Go down

Post by ForensicMama Sat Sep 13, 2008 11:25 am

Thank you!!! Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy That's cool that you ran into me again! LOL! Very Happy
ForensicMama
ForensicMama
Therapist
Therapist

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down