Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Archive #5

+16
clairebear_nz
Meegs82
fanofbones
willgirl
himbeer29
phoebsfan
A2BOREANAZ
Sany
Kasper
SnoopGirl
jonezn4Bones
marymageli
redrider
magicstar
squirtandmilo
flyersfan35
20 posters

:: The IHBFC

Page 37 of 40 Previous  1 ... 20 ... 36, 37, 38, 39, 40  Next

Go down

Archive #5 - Page 37 Empty Re: Archive #5

Post by Karlia-Wicked-Witch Mon Jun 16, 2008 2:01 am

marymageli wrote:Hi karlia! Did you catch my words last night on giving me a little bit of tutoring?
nope I didn't!
I tutored you?
confused Suspect
Karlia-Wicked-Witch
Karlia-Wicked-Witch
Administrator
Administrator

Number of posts : 16090
Say What You Want : Buena Suerte Y Adios Mis Amigos <3
Registration date : 2008-06-14

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jun 16, 2008 2:02 am

flyersfan35 wrote:Haha, bertie, you'll find out, jonezy is a man of many words...which I find refreshing...
I think I'm slowly learning that! There's an element of "tl;dr" though when I'm popping in and out and only need a short translation. Guess that's my bad though for having my attention elsewhere. Smile

Back to top Go down

Post by jonezn4Bones Mon Jun 16, 2008 2:03 am

marymageli wrote:
jonezn4Bones wrote:
marymageli wrote:
jonezn4Bones wrote:
flyersfan35 wrote:Yes kat, I'm very devoted...LOVE LOVE LOVE hockey!!!

And you were a goalie, jonezy?

Not an impressive event. It wasn't like I stayed with it into the big boyz at a farm level or anything. Just matches my personality to be the last man between an aggressor and their goal. Love to spoil it for them. You know - catch bullets in my teeth, fall on the grenade, take out the bad guy? I tend to put myself in harm's way deliberately. I often wish I had considered the Secret Service for that reason. I've been in gun and knife fights just because I was walking by and saw it going down and just jumped in to stop it. I'm stupid like that but so far - not a casualty.

OMG! Booth is here!! Ladies, it's time to act and appoint jonezy as our official Booth. What do you think? He is funny, I presume he is handsome (enough Laughing ), ladies love him, good at handling emergency situations so what are we waiting for? If Brennan doesn't want him, we could have him for sure? A dream has come true! OMG! *mary faints*

Hahaha. OMG am I any port in a storm??? handsome enough. Love that qualifier!

Why? What's wrong with 'enough'? *mary feigns innocence* I mean we have no idea how you look like so we can only judge/view you by your words. Also, you said last night you consider yourself as a crossover btw Booth and House, so you MUST have some positive physical features. I am not writing to you the above to send me pictures LOL, I am not chatting here to find a mate or something, just stating facts. As Brennan would do.

Well, I'm 6'-2" but used to be skinny and no longer am. I don't have man boobs if that helps. My hair used to be jet black and curly. It looks like I've walked into a can of white spray paint, now, however. The back of my head is still dark but the front is frosted silver. I seem to attract a lot of attention from Hispanic mothers but not their daughters and I get approached by black women who are very forward and make me glad I'm alive. I have hazel eyes that change color from blue-grey to green. "Mood eyes."
jonezn4Bones
jonezn4Bones
Administrator
Administrator

Number of posts : 12588
Say What You Want : Everyone should make the effort to be original (not odd)
Registration date : 2008-06-15

Back to top Go down

Post by marymageli Mon Jun 16, 2008 2:04 am

jonezn4Bones wrote:
bertie456 wrote:
jonezn4Bones wrote:
During World War II (which was even before my time - by a good 20 years) the Michelin company had invented the radial tire (tyre) for aircraft because they didn't pop on landing like all other tires. To make these new things they also invented /nylon thread. They wove it into belts to line the inside of the tires to reinforce the rubber. What they realized was that it acted very much like silk thread. Since the war was exhausting every commodity, women had to go without most of their fabrics, toiletries, makeup and so on and that included stockings and pantyhose.

With the usual American ingenuity, Nylon, was used to replace silk and they started making stockings out of it - just as it is still being done, today. The G.I.'s got their hands on that and the Hershey chocolate bars in their rations and used those as bait to get their hands on the deprived (not depraved) women of Europe as they liberated the continent.
Y'know, you could've just said pantyhose. Very Happy (Or tights if you were feeling UK-inclined...)

You didn't read my dime store novel smut from yesterday's posts? I'm not that direct.

"[Only admins are allowed to see this link] Those words of yours" mary's voice trails, "awesome, sweet and highly stimulating".

Jonezy, I am NO writer, so PLS don't say I write rubbish bec I am well aware of that anyway. I just feel sometimes I am able to say more if I adapt another persona.
marymageli
marymageli
Master Criminal
Master Criminal

Number of posts : 28379
Registration date : 2008-06-03

Back to top Go down

Post by SnoopGirl Mon Jun 16, 2008 2:05 am

jonezn4Bones - very handsome Smile

SnoopGirl
Deputy Director
Deputy Director

Number of posts : 9669
Say What You Want : Snoop I love you DB's Smile Smile

Back to top Go down

Post by Francie Mon Jun 16, 2008 2:06 am

fly: bah!!! yea...we're SUPPOSED to have t-storms...think we had some rain last night...cooler when I work up...but now...? sigh...and like you...stating indoors all day...not going out a tall Smile

Well, I'm 6'-2" but used to be skinny and no longer am. I don't have man boobs if that helps. My hair used to be jet black and curly. It looks like I've walked into a can of white spray paint, now, however. The back of my head is still dark but the front is frosted silver. I seem to attract a lot of attention from Hispanic mothers but not their daughters and I get approached by black women who are very forward and make me glad I'm alive. I have hazel eyes that change color from blue-grey to green. "Mood eyes."

k, you remind me of some of my bros...which is a good thing Smile and the hair reminds me of my Daddy, also a good thing...my first Father's Day without him but still...nice to be reminded Smile
Francie
Francie
Therapist
Therapist

Number of posts : 4722

Back to top Go down

Post by flyersfan35 Mon Jun 16, 2008 2:09 am

Yes, but I should go out sometime, francie...though to my credit, I am doing some things around the house while chatting. And I think spelling problems are carrying over from last night, cuz I had to write 'doing' like 5 times till it was right...
flyersfan35
flyersfan35
Experiment
Experiment

Number of posts : 68808
Say What You Want : Goodbye, dear ABY. You have been my home for 3 years now, and I am going to miss you. Thanks, willgirl, for creating this wonderful forum. *hugs to all*

Closing time - time for you to go back to the places you will be from.
Closing time - this room won't be open 'til your brothers or your sisters come.
So gather up your jackets, and move it to the exits - I hope you have found a friend.
Closing time - every new beginning comes from some other beginning's end.

Registration date : 2008-05-31

Back to top Go down

Post by marymageli Mon Jun 16, 2008 2:09 am

jonezn4Bones wrote:
marymageli wrote:
jonezn4Bones wrote:
marymageli wrote:
jonezn4Bones wrote:

Not an impressive event. It wasn't like I stayed with it into the big boyz at a farm level or anything. Just matches my personality to be the last man between an aggressor and their goal. Love to spoil it for them. You know - catch bullets in my teeth, fall on the grenade, take out the bad guy? I tend to put myself in harm's way deliberately. I often wish I had considered the Secret Service for that reason. I've been in gun and knife fights just because I was walking by and saw it going down and just jumped in to stop it. I'm stupid like that but so far - not a casualty.

OMG! Booth is here!! Ladies, it's time to act and appoint jonezy as our official Booth. What do you think? He is funny, I presume he is handsome (enough Laughing ), ladies love him, good at handling emergency situations so what are we waiting for? If Brennan doesn't want him, we could have him for sure? A dream has come true! OMG! *mary faints*

Why? What's wrong with 'enough'? *mary feigns innocence* I mean we have no idea how you look like so we can only judge/view you by your words. Also, you said last night you consider yourself as a crossover btw Booth and House, so you MUST have some positive physical features. I am not writing to you the above to send me pictures LOL, I am not chatting here to find a mate or something, just stating facts. As Brennan would do.

See? You cannot say a bad word. We hang on every word you are saying. The role of a rooster fits you perfectly. No wonder girls liked you even when you were a child. I would have liked to know you from those days. lol!
marymageli
marymageli
Master Criminal
Master Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post by jonezn4Bones Mon Jun 16, 2008 2:09 am

marymageli wrote:
jonezn4Bones wrote:
bertie456 wrote:
jonezn4Bones wrote:
During World War II (which was even before my time - by a good 20 years) the Michelin company had invented the radial tire (tyre) for aircraft because they didn't pop on landing like all other tires. To make these new things they also invented /nylon thread. They wove it into belts to line the inside of the tires to reinforce the rubber. What they realized was that it acted very much like silk thread. Since the war was exhausting every commodity, women had to go without most of their fabrics, toiletries, makeup and so on and that included stockings and pantyhose.

With the usual American ingenuity, Nylon, was used to replace silk and they started making stockings out of it - just as it is still being done, today. The G.I.'s got their hands on that and the Hershey chocolate bars in their rations and used those as bait to get their hands on the deprived (not depraved) women of Europe as they liberated the continent.
Y'know, you could've just said pantyhose. Very Happy (Or tights if you were feeling UK-inclined...)

You didn't read my dime store novel smut from yesterday's posts? I'm not that direct.

"[Only admins are allowed to see this link] Those words of yours" mary's voice trails, "awesome, sweet and highly stimulating".

Jonezy, I am NO writer, so PLS don't say I write rubbish bec I am well aware of that anyway. I just feel sometimes I am able to say more if I adapt another persona.

My Dear, prey tell WHY would you think I would ever criticize your thoughts?
jonezn4Bones
jonezn4Bones
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Karlia-Wicked-Witch Mon Jun 16, 2008 2:09 am

:albino:
Karlia-Wicked-Witch
Karlia-Wicked-Witch
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Karlia-Wicked-Witch Mon Jun 16, 2008 2:10 am

marymageli wrote:
jonezn4Bones wrote:
marymageli wrote:
jonezn4Bones wrote:
marymageli wrote:
jonezn4Bones wrote:

See? You cannot say a bad word. We hang on every word you are saying. The role of a rooster fits you perfectly. No wonder girls liked you even when you were a child. I would have liked to know you from those days. lol!
Amen Mary! I love you
Karlia-Wicked-Witch
Karlia-Wicked-Witch
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Francie Mon Jun 16, 2008 2:11 am

flyersfan35 wrote:Yes, but I should go out sometime, francie...though to my credit, I am doing some things around the house while chatting. And I think spelling problems are carrying over from last night, cuz I had to write 'doing' like 5 times till it was right...

LOL!!! yea know the feeling TOO well...sigh...my degree keeps making me want to correct it...lol

psst...Mystery has part 1 of the House finale on at the mo Very Happy
Francie
Francie
Therapist
Therapist

Back to top Go down

Post by katarina Mon Jun 16, 2008 2:11 am

karlia wrote::albino:

hey karlia, you´re back Smile
katarina
katarina
Deputy Director
Deputy Director

Number of posts : 5354
Registration date : 2008-06-13

Back to top Go down

Post by flyersfan35 Mon Jun 16, 2008 2:12 am

I don't get that, francie. But thanks anyway...that was an awesome ep!
flyersfan35
flyersfan35
Experiment
Experiment

Number of posts : 68808
Say What You Want : Goodbye, dear ABY. You have been my home for 3 years now, and I am going to miss you. Thanks, willgirl, for creating this wonderful forum. *hugs to all*

Closing time - time for you to go back to the places you will be from.
Closing time - this room won't be open 'til your brothers or your sisters come.
So gather up your jackets, and move it to the exits - I hope you have found a friend.
Closing time - every new beginning comes from some other beginning's end.

Registration date : 2008-05-31

Back to top Go down

Post by Karlia-Wicked-Witch Mon Jun 16, 2008 2:13 am

katarina wrote:
karlia wrote::albino:

hey karlia, you´re back Smile
Yes yes! Cool
Karlia-Wicked-Witch
Karlia-Wicked-Witch
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Francie Mon Jun 16, 2008 2:14 am

fly: I have an English Minor Smile I see an error and ALWAYS gotta correct it...no matter how many times it takes me Smile

yup!!! watching it before Bones at 1400 Very Happy
Francie
Francie
Therapist
Therapist

Back to top Go down

Post by Karlia-Wicked-Witch Mon Jun 16, 2008 2:14 am

Yo Mary! You still here?
What was the thing you told me last night!? Suspect
Karlia-Wicked-Witch
Karlia-Wicked-Witch
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by wee little puppet man Mon Jun 16, 2008 2:14 am

ok for some reason, i got kicked out, and didnt know it, spent 10 mins trying to post!

why do i keep getting kicked out?

anyone know?
wee little puppet man
wee little puppet man
Doctor
Doctor

Number of posts : 767
Registration date : 2008-06-08

Back to top Go down

Post by Karlia-Wicked-Witch Mon Jun 16, 2008 2:15 am

hey Puppet!
Karlia-Wicked-Witch
Karlia-Wicked-Witch
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Francie Mon Jun 16, 2008 2:15 am

hey puppet!!!
Francie
Francie
Therapist
Therapist

Back to top Go down

Post by wee little puppet man Mon Jun 16, 2008 2:15 am

hey there karlia! nice to meet ya!
wee little puppet man
wee little puppet man
Doctor
Doctor

Number of posts : 767
Registration date : 2008-06-08

Back to top Go down

Post by jonezn4Bones Mon Jun 16, 2008 2:15 am

Well my lovelies, If I can be a boost to your day or a mysterious stranger to give a little race to the pulse or a man that will tell you positive things about yourself without any ulterior motives . . . count me in.

I have been waging a personal campaign to get women to be able to let their guard down without regretting it. It seems that my current status in life is to be the old, fixed Tom cat. I can be warm and affectionate and no threat.

That I'm still waiting to be molested and raped by a woman will just have to remain a beautiful dream. Men like to be ravished, too, you know.
jonezn4Bones
jonezn4Bones
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Karlia-Wicked-Witch Mon Jun 16, 2008 2:16 am

wee little puppet man wrote:hey there karlia! nice to meet ya!
nice to meet you too! Very Happy
Karlia-Wicked-Witch
Karlia-Wicked-Witch
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by marymageli Mon Jun 16, 2008 2:16 am

karlia wrote:
marymageli wrote:Hi karlia! Did you catch my words last night on giving me a little bit of tutoring?
nope I didn't!
I tutored you?
confused Suspect

No, you didn't. I was only asking whether you could give me some basic help of how to start making creative work on the net. You see, I would like to be able to create my own personalised sig and avie. It's not that urgent, but I would like to get into it during the summer. Since you make awesome sigs, I was wondering if you could help me with some general knowledge. You know, about where to go, what to do, options and all.
marymageli
marymageli
Master Criminal
Master Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post by wee little puppet man Mon Jun 16, 2008 2:16 am

afternoon francie!
wee little puppet man
wee little puppet man