Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

My Eyes (rated M) by snoopgirl Posted 19/09/2007

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

My Eyes (rated M) by snoopgirl Posted 19/09/2007 Empty My Eyes (rated M) by snoopgirl Posted 19/09/2007

Post by magicstar Wed Jun 11, 2008 7:14 am

Posted 19/09/2007
WRITTEN IN 2 PARTS
PART 1

This was supposed to be a one or two shot story but my imagination got the best of me.
This story was inspired by the Season Three Promo where Booth tackles, um, I mean, pushes Bones to the floor, protecting her from a potential bomb blast. =============================================
My Eyes
Chapter One

Everyone has something about themselves that they don’t like. For me, it is my eyes. There isn’t anything physically wrong with them; it’s the emotional aspect of them. They truly are the window to my heart and soul. I have tried so hard to keep them from her, and I was successful, until that day – the day I allowed her to look into my eyes and see my heart and soul.

XXXXXXXXXX

It was another routine day, interrogating suspects, arguing about who should drive my company car, and wandering around a dark warehouse that had a bomb set to go off while we were in there. Thank goodness, there was a glitch in the trigger switch and it only sent my life flashing before my eyes.

“Bones, Get down!” I instinctively threw my body at hers and pushed her to the ground. Not knowing the force of this particular bomb, I pressed down hard on her hoping, no, praying, that I would keep her safe. I was trained to accept death whenever it came knocking and some days I was more prepared than others. Today I was completely prepared to give my life for hers.

XXXXXXXXXXX

“Well that sure was an exciting day,” Tempe exclaimed as she and Booth made lunch at her place.

“Sure was,” he replied as he cut up the strawberries and whipped the cream.

The small talk was becoming cumbersome, which bugged the hell out of Tempe. She was a woman of facts and truth. She was going to get it out of him.

“Why did you push me down today?”

“I told you Bones, I was protecting you from what I thought was a bomb about to go off.”

“Wouldn’t you have been hurt by being on top of me?”

That is why I closed my eyes. I knew she would see my beyond partners concern for her, my longing desire to join our bodies, our lives, as one. My life had flashed before me, Parker, my parents, brother and even Rebecca standing in the sun holding Parker’s hand as they said goodbye to me. A micro second before I opened them, she passed through my mind, embracing what I though was our first and last moment together.

“It was instinct, that is what I have been trained to do, protect others.” He kept his eyes focused on his food, paying attention to every detail on the strawberry he held in his hand.

“If there had been a bomb, you could have been killed, right?”

He looked up at her, meeting her eyes for only a second, “Yes.” Lord, please make her stop.

“Seeley Booth, look at me.”

Startled at her use of his first and last name, coupled along with the agitation in her voice, he looked up, brushing over her eyes with his then moving them to her plate. Is she going to eat that strawberry because that is the best looking one and it would be a shame to waste it. I’ll ask her.

“Are you going to eat that?” he asked as he gestured towards the lonely strawberry on her plate.

“Yes I am, so get your hands and eyes off of it. Stop looking at my food and look at me, in the eyes.”

“I can’t,” he whispered then took a sip of his iced tea.

“Why not?”

“Because then you will know.”

“Know what? Booth, Seeley, what has gotten into you? You have been acting really strange and never look me in the eyes anymore. Did you do something bad, illegal? What is it?”

Well, some people might consider it sinful for work partners to fall in love.

“No I didn’t do anything illegal,” he replied, his focus still on trying to avoid her eyes. He was slowly losing that battle as her questions continued.

“Then you did something bad.”

That’s it; she is relentless. “Not so much bad as inappropriate. Well some people may find it inappropriate.”

“Are you one of those people, that feel what you did was inappropriate?”

“No.” Loving her was appropriate.

Tempe had had enough of this conversation. She knew how to find the answer she was looking for: he had taught her. She pulled her chair out and scooted it towards him causing his body to tense at her close proximity but he continued eating. That was until her hands gently cupped his face and directed it at hers. Eyes had yet to meet but she was going to change that. She pulled her face closer to his, knowing that would get his attention.

“What did you do?” Her voice commanding and compassionate, simultaneously.

He heart started to beat faster and his mind pounded with thoughts; his battle was lost, his eyes finally met hers. He longed for and dreaded this moment for the past several months which caused his body to become completely motionless, leaving him the ability to move only his lips. “I fell in love with you.” A sense of sudden calmness raced through his stiffened body as though the words he spoke had massaged his muscles.

This could go two ways: she admits her love for me or she kicks my ass out the door. He was prepared for either situation to transpire.

=================================================================
Chapter Two - Forbidden Fruit

Tempe slowly backed away from Booth, allowing her brain to process what had just been said to her. His eyes transfixed on hers, and she felt her body temperature rise, like he had his own personal switch to her internal thermostat.

She had not been expecting him to say that. Then like the sudden wind before a storm, the past few months came searing back through her mind. What Booth had just said was the missing piece to the puzzle that she didn’t even know she was putting together. The guy hugs – they way his hands stroked her back; the soothing way his voice said her given name; the increasing number of times he placed his hand on the small of her back, guiding her. Most importantly, the times he created ways to see her – playing ignorant when she tried to explain something to him, keeping them together longer than necessary. Her voice was empty and her heart full.

He was an intuitive man, and knew she was struggling with what to respond with so he decided to continue.

“Shortly after we started working together, I started to notice you as more than a partner and friend. My eyes took on a mind of their own, trailing up your long legs as you walked in front of me, or when you crossed your legs while sitting. I also found myself wanting to touch you. Those guy hugs? They weren’t guy hugs. First of all I don’t hug guys, except for my dad and brother and secondly I don’t rub their backs with my fingers and whisper into their ears that everything will be OK.”

He had let his eyes wander to the still lonely strawberry on her plate. Why he was thinking about that damn strawberry again? It was the forbidden fruit so why shouldn’t he want it? Maybe he wasn’t thinking about the strawberry anymore. His eyes closed and a slow, deep breath filled the silence of the room. If he really wanted that strawberry, he would just have to reach for it, and be prepared for the outcome if Tempe wanted to protect it. Mentally counting to three, he simultaneously started talking again while he reached over and plucked the strawberry from her plate.

“Temperance Brennan I love you. I could tell you for the next five hours why I love you or I could spend the rest of my life showing you.” Feeling as though he couldn’t live another moment without a taste of that strawberry, he brought it to his mouth and slid it in.

Tempe watched with eyes of intent as Seeley Booth started to chew her last piece of fruit. His jaw moved with the pace of a snail in a race, tantalizing her desire to pluck it from his mouth and show him how to properly eat a strawberry, her strawberry. Instead, she continued to watch him in fascination as he swallowed the last of it.

“That was my strawberry.”

“I promise next time I will share your strawberry with me.”

That belt buckle says it all. But damn, I still love him. Still? When did I start loving him?

“Seeley, I, um, well, love you too.” Her words didn’t transpire as smoothly as she intended.

“And here I thought you were strategically planning my not so pleasant exit from this room.”

“That is the furthest thing from my mind, unless of course you eat the last of my whipped cream.”

An internal groan waved through his body at her words.

“Let’s talk,” Seeley said as he led them to the couch, trying to erase the image of eating her whipped cream from his mind.

magicstar
magicstar
Administrator
Administrator

Number of posts : 11652
Say What You Want : Leader of the puritan party...pimp is my right hand man!!!
Registration date : 2008-06-03

Back to top Go down

My Eyes (rated M) by snoopgirl Posted 19/09/2007 Empty Re: My Eyes (rated M) by snoopgirl Posted 19/09/2007

Post by magicstar Wed Jun 11, 2008 7:15 am

PART 2

Chapter Three - Two Strikes and You Are In

Those eyes. If they could talk what would they say or better yet, what would they do? Tempe’s imagination came in full force as she contemplated many a scenarios from him kissing her softly like a butterfly landing on a flower, to him throwing her on the bed and pounding her senseless. She had often thought of the two of them in compromising positions but this was reality and she was bewildered as to what she should say or do next.

“I can’t believe it took a near death experience for us to tell each other how we feel,” Seeley said as he took her hand in his feeling relieved and confident about their new found relationship.

“Actually, it wasn’t a near death experience at all. One of the detectives found the transmitter under the table that was behind us. It wasn’t a defect after all. So really you didn’t need to body tackle me to the floor and press yourself into me like you did.” Tempe’s voice and face were studious.

Seeley Booth was a man of confidence, especially around the ladies, and there had never been a time where he blushed in front of one. Until now. Her update of the crime scene was enough to whittle down what ever erection had started and etch into his memory this agonizing moment that he knew he would never be able to erase. I should have known my eyes weren’t the only tell tale part of my body.

“I really did think there was a bomb, Temperance. There is no time to think if it is real or not, you just react and do the best you can to protect yourself and … your partner. I felt ashamed that I found that position arousing. I was supposed to be protecting you, yet somehow I found a way to turn it into a groin rub. I’m sorry.” His face fell and truly was ashamed at his action. It was totally unprofessional and unacceptable. His hand left hers and he shifted uncomfortably on the couch. His faced had returned to natural color, however, his eyes now were filling with uncertainty.

Tempe saw her partner’s disdain and immediately took his hand back in hers, rubbing his palm softly.

“Seeley, it’s okay. I actually, kind of, well, liked it.” It was her turn to blush and that she did. They chuckled at the awkwardness of their desire for each other.

“Tempe, you have to know that I would never intentionally take advantage of you that way. I wasn’t thinking clearly and the only thing that went through my mind after I landed on you was that I might not live to tell you how I felt. I stopped thinking with my mind.”

For the first time in many months, Seeley looked at his partner in the eyes. Really looked at her.

“You have nothing to be sorry about. If a man is willing to give his life to save mine, then a gesture such as the one you did is forgivable.”

“I would do it again in a heartbeat … the protecting part.”

“I know you would. So you don’t want to do the other thing again?”

He knew she was playing with him, so now it was his turn.

"I will do it again when we are making love, not snooping around some dark and grungy vault.”

Tempe’s thinking grounded to a halt. Did he just say WHEN we are making love? This man is too good. I would say to be true, but he is right in front of me, and he is all there, every inch of his well structured body. If I fell off the couch would take me right there on the floor?

“I think we should share a kiss before we make love, don’t you think?” Seeley asked a daydreaming Tempe.

“Tempe, you in there?” He snapped his fingers in front of her face and she shook her head, clearing but not forgetting the images she had just conjured up.

“You were saying something?” she asked, while a fairly large amount of blood rushed to her face.

He couldn’t help but chuckle. He gestured for her to sit on his lap, sideways, but when she straddled him, a sharp intake of breath and a hardening penis caused him to thrust his hips upwards and into her. Shoot me now. I am worse than a horny teenager.

With a seductive smile, Tempe couldn’t resist the temptation to make light of the situation.

“Why Seeley, I thought you said you wouldn’t do that again until we were making love.” Her hands were clasped behind his neck, her hips parallel to his, her eyes gazing into his.

“Tempe, I don’t know what to say.” His eyes fell downward but that didn’t help his ever growing erection. Staring up at him were two exotic breasts being pushed upwards by a black shiny bra.

She lifted his faced with her cupped hands around it and placed a soft kiss on his lips.

“Don’t say anything,” she whispered onto his lips.

Chapter Four

How will I tell her I think she is the most beautiful woman I have ever seen? That I feel so, complete when I am with her? That she has the cutest nose that I can’t wait to nuzzle while the flesh of our naked bodies caress one other. Oh, that feels good – and that too .. I want to tell her … hey, I can use another part of my body to tell her. No not THAT part.

Their mouths were connected, Seeley making sure he didn’t leave any spot unexplored. Tempe’s hands trailed along his body with a feather like touch that sent waves of pleasure rippling through him. Out of nowhere his shirt was gone exposing his chest to her luscious mouth and sensual hands. Soft kisses to his nipples, followed by a sensual suck, had Seeley’s hands clenched around the firm curves of her ass. The only audible sounds were moans and groans deep from their throats until Tempe made her way down his body with her tongue. Her fingers and mouth used on his body, the same carefulness and thought, she used when she examined bones.

“Mmmmmm,” was all that emitted from her vocal cords as she admired the desire that had subconsciously filled her mind and body for the past two years.

The feeling was unprecedented but this is not what he wanted right now for them. Time. They had lots of time to get to that. He placed his hands on either side of her body, pulled her up and aligned their eyes, which pooled with desire. Lips met for a few moments followed by frolicking tongues. How sweet the sounds emitting from their throats as hands continued to move along their bodies to the rhythm of their thrashing tongues.

Tempe had been a bit surprised by his movements; however, the searing kiss made that a long forgotten thought. Caresses to her face with his fingers elicited a few moans from Tempe’s throat which encouraged him to continue his quest to the core of her desire. Upon reaching her pants he decided to leave them on as he slid his hands down until they met with a soft, moist sex which caused a thrust of Tempe’s hands towards his fully grown cock which lay hidden behind his clothes.

Seeley tilted his head back as Tempe unzipped and buttoned his pants and maneuvered her hand down until it circled around him.

Both their hands were awkwardly positioned, however, the elicit mystery and heightening arousals overshadowed the cramped quarters of their fingers.

Eyes were engaged in a battle of desire with eyes lids flickering every so often when deep breaths were taken to off set internal arousal nerve points being taken to new heights.

When Tempe worked her hand around the edge of his pants, his mind became alert and had to struggle with his body to stop her.

“Not now,” he said in a low whisper.

He took her into another kiss, hands now out of their confinements, entwined in one another.
magicstar
magicstar
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

My Eyes (rated M) by snoopgirl Posted 19/09/2007 Empty Re: My Eyes (rated M) by snoopgirl Posted 19/09/2007

Post by magicstar Wed Jun 11, 2008 7:15 am

Posted 19/09/2007 12:26:35 AM

BGWGscienceteacher

What does he mean "not not". Has his brain been starved of oxygen for too long. You have to get back here and let them finish this. I'm going to have to go find a cold container of water to dump on my head. PPS
magicstar
magicstar
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by magicstar Wed Jun 11, 2008 7:16 am

Posted 20/09/2007 06:57:06 AM

CheeseBK

okay... that not now is mean... pps
magicstar
magicstar
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by magicstar Wed Jun 11, 2008 7:16 am

Posted 20/09/2007 05:27:33 PM
fanofbones
Snoop.....NOT NOW....what the hell happened..
just because I'm reading this at the office doesn't mean you have to stop!!!!!!!!!!!
Loving the smut and continue in a hurry....
Glass of ice water at the ready

fab Smile
magicstar
magicstar
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by magicstar Wed Jun 11, 2008 7:17 am

Posted 21/09/2007 09:17:37 AM
SnoopGirl

Chapter Five – Straight Through the Heart

Breaking their kiss, Tempe stood back, eyes a blaring at her partner.

“Not now?” What the fuck is that supposed to mean? The almighty great Special Agent Seeley Booth, who can’t keep it down, is saying not now. You tell me you love me, stick your hands in my crotch, finger me and then tell me not now. How dare you.”

Her eyes were smoldering with anger, frustration and bewilderment. So much that she didn’t notice his eyes.

Those warm brown eyes that had admired her from afar and up close and personal. The eyes that are constantly aware of her presence and filled with anxiety if she goes astray, and stay alert until she comes back in to focus. The eyes that light up when she smiles at him and says good morning. Those eyes were now were filled with hurt and the beginning of tears. Tears of sadness. He fought them back with a vengeance. He shook off the words that pierced his ears but he couldn’t shake off the words that pierced straight through his heart. He loved her. He liked her. And yet, she had just brought to him, in an instant, an excruciating and painful moment with her cunning and abrasive words. Why?

“Come on Seeley, you have told women you love them before and I am sure they have said it back. Isn’t that how it is supposed to work? And that you would die for me was a great bonus. Was that just for me or did the other’s get it as well, the ones with tight asses and perky breasts? Say the magic words and then fuck each other until the sun comes up. That’s the way it has always worked for me.”

He had heard truckers and bikers with less explicitness in their voices. He wanted to run. Far away from her. But his feet wouldn’t move. His hearted pounded and ears rang from her cut throat word massacre.

Oh, shit “That’s the way it has always worked for me.” She doesn’t know any other way. I thought she knew me. I thought I knew her.

The pain and anguish she instilled on him in those brief moments, vanished, like a butterfly in the wind. Her words were just that, words. He couldn’t compare that to her life, a life void of love, commitment, companionship, desire to never give up. He wasn’t going to give up on her, ever. He would be the one to show her. Even if that meant setting her, free.
magicstar
magicstar
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by magicstar Wed Jun 11, 2008 7:17 am

Posted 21/09/2007 11:36:37 AM

BGWGscienceteacher

NO, NO, NO, NO. He does NOT need to set her free. He needs to stay and help her learn another way to love. Great chapter. Heartbreaking, but great. PPS
magicstar
magicstar
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by magicstar Wed Jun 11, 2008 7:18 am

Posted 21/09/2007 03:44:31 PM

fanofbones

Interesting chapter snoop...
it started off great and then turned very dark.
please continue this and show us how Booth can help her feel what she should feel..

fab
magicstar
magicstar
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by magicstar Wed Jun 11, 2008 7:19 am

Posted 23/09/2007 01:40:31 PM

SnoopGirl

Chapter Six

“Yes sir, right on it sir,” Seeley replied as he ended his telephone conversation with his boss, Sam Cullen.

“Great, now you are going to say we have a case, and you …”

“Cullen has asked for you, not me.” His voice was intent but monotone.

“Me? Why would he ask for me? He hates me.”

“Hate is a strong word. Strongly dislikes is better. Anyhow, local PD found three girls in a ravine early this morning. One of them was his daughter’s best friend, who also happens to be a police captain’s daughter. The girls have been missing for almost a month and he wants you to do what you do to help find their killers, as quickly as possible. It’s not a federal case but he got the okay from Cam that you make this your priority case. I will aid in the investigation but D.C. PD has jurisdiction over it.”

His words were music to her ears. A sense of relief washed over her face. A distraction from what she had just done to her partner. Work. The dead don’t lie or expect anything.

Seeley took a few steps closer to Tempe who was still standing with her arms crossed in front of her.

“I said not now because I have to go pick my son up in an hour. What I wanted to do to you, to us, will take more than an hour. Let’s go so we can stop by the lab so you get your things.”

After he opened the door, he motioned for her to go ahead of him. She hesitated momentarily as she knew she would have to brush past him. She sucked in a breath quickly and moved past him, and then he closed the door behind them.

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

“Rebecca it’s me. I won’t be able to get Parker at five, Cullen needs me to …” Rebecca cut him off.

“Yeah I know. Same old Seeley. Work first. Listen, don’t bother coming at all.”

“Hey, I said I can’t come at five but I will be there at seven, ok.” He hated being torn between family and work.

“Seven. You better be here,” Rebecca snapped at him loud enough for Tempe to hear.

Tempe eye him cautiously and thought for a moment as she wanted to speak but then realized this might not be the best time to enter her thoughts about work and family into her already dark tomb of words she had spoken today.

“I will have to leave at six-thirty, but there will plenty of uniforms if you need anything. Call me if they don’t play nicely,” Seeley said.

Tempe smiled inwardly. She glanced over at his face, his eyes fixed on the road ahead of him, hands gripping the steering wheel a little harder than usual. She sensed his agitation but was unsure whether she should speak or leave them in their awkward silence. As though he read her mind, he leaned his hand over to the radio button, pushed it and settled back in his seat, not taking his eyes off the road.

She was at ease with his move, and contemplated announcing her apology, however, she decided to wait until a more appropriate time. A time when he, would look into her eyes and know the truth.
magicstar
magicstar
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by magicstar Wed Jun 11, 2008 7:19 am

Posted 23/09/2007 02:41:25 PM

bones206

I like it and I really think you should continue.
Razz
magicstar
magicstar
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by magicstar Wed Jun 11, 2008 7:20 am

Posted 23/09/2007 02:48:58 PM

BGWGscienceteacher

Stupid, heartless bithch! I wonder if there is anyway we can take out Rebecca's vocal cords and then sew her mouth shut She irritates the fucky shit out of me. Poor Booth. At lease the "not now" had to do with the other most important thing in his life, Parker. I could feel his mental anguish with the way you described things. Keep writing. PPS
magicstar
magicstar
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by magicstar Wed Jun 11, 2008 7:20 am

Posted 23/09/2007 08:46:05 PM

SnoopGirl

Chapter Seven

Disturbing was an understatement to describe the crime scene. It had been assumed the victims were the three missing girls due to the jewelry and clothes found at the scene, however dental records confirmed the horrific truth. Three young girls; two aged eighteen and one seventeen, one being DC police Captain Jason Samuel’s seventeen-year old daughter, Rachel.

Tempe arranged the move of the bodies back to the lab and called Zach and Jack to gather samples and take pictures before the darkening clouds comprised her scene. Police searched the area gathering up anything that looked like evidence.

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

“I have to go now. Detective Donnelly will help you with whatever you need. I’ll come by the lab after I drop Parker off at school tomorrow morning,” Seeley said as he watched Jack scrape some icky black thing off some damp leaves.

“Okay, I’ll see you tomorrow,” Tempe replied as she continued to work.

After getting everything back to the lab and set up for a preliminary exam, Tempe decided to take a short break and get something to eat knowing she would be working late.

Ten thirty rolled around rather quickly and Tempe knew it was time to pack up and head home. Closing the door to her darkened office, she nodded to the security guard on the other side of the platform and made her way to the parking lot.

Sleep came easily that night by blocking out the un-comprehendible sights of work and her callous verbal attack on her friend and partner with the more pleasant thoughts of him against her, inside her. She couldn’t shake the images and found her hands wandering her body. Glancing at the clock she rolled onto her side, closed her eyes, and created the most pleasant thoughts possible that would take her through the night.

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

“Morning Temperance,” Seeley announced, as he made his way up the platform where she was working not entirely certain he should use “Good” in his greeting.

“Good Morning Seeley. How was your night with Parker?” Tempe asked looking up from the pile of bones situated in front of her.

“Great. Thanks for asking,” he replied, and made a mental note that she was being civil to him, actually quite pleasant in fact.

“These girls were hacked with something. Zach is working on what was used.” Her voice turned cold and her eyes glossed over. “Who does this type of thing? They were kids.” She tried to keep her composure but the brutality of the crime, was just too much. She lost it; tears rolling down her now pale cheeks and she started walking to her office quickly. She closed the door, situated herself on the couch, put her hands over her face and waited until her tears poured out drenching her hands and shirt. She didn’t dare acknowledge the knock on the door. It was him.

He knocked again and then paused as he heard her sobs through the door. His heart ached to comfort her, to tell her … tell her what? What would he say to her if he opened the door?

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Out of respect, he knocked again but when she didn’t answer and he still heard her sobs, he slowly opened the door.

“Go away. I don’t want to talk right now,” Tempe managed to get out somewhat coherently between sobs, blowing her nose and trying to dry up the pool her tears had left on her shirt.

“I didn’t come here to talk,” he said in a low, soothing voice as he sat down beside her and put his arm around her shoulder.

Whatever she had been feeling the past few minutes dissipated the moment she heard his voice and felt his body against hers. Just like my dream. Just like yesterday before I became a cold hearted bitch. She eased into his body and embraced his warmth and strength. Maybe his body heat will melt away some of my iciness.

“I feel it too,” he whispered into her hair. “It is not humane for a person to do that to another human being.“

She knew he was talking about the case and that was part of her emotional breakdown but now was the time to address their personal upset. She sat up and wiped her face.

“Neither is lashing out a friend, a best friend, because of the unresolved past issues one has. I’m sorry I said all those cruel things to you. I don’t deserve your forgiveness; I don’t deserve …” she said as she stared into his eyes.

She was cut off by his lips softly pressing against hers.

“I will decide who is worthy of my forgiveness.” His voice was soft, almost as soft as his hands now on her cheeks. “Since I will be spending the rest of my life with you, I will find it in my heart to forgive you. I will fill you with love, my love.”

Still holding her face in his hands, their eyes searched for it. They didn’t search for long before their mouths and met in a kiss both knowing it was there, always had been and always would be.

To be Continued ...
magicstar
magicstar
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by magicstar Wed Jun 11, 2008 7:21 am

Posted 23/09/2007 10:59:50 PM

BGWGscienceteacher

Love it. Love it. Love it. PPS
magicstar
magicstar
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by magicstar Wed Jun 11, 2008 7:21 am

Posted 23/09/2007 11:37:36 PM

JAXTIG

To be Continued ... Hopefully REALLY SOON! love it!
magicstar
magicstar
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by magicstar Wed Jun 11, 2008 7:22 am

Posted 24/09/2007 10:14:44 PM

SnoopGirl

Chapter Eight

Desperately wanting to hold on to the moment, and leave the real world behind, the gruesome murders and shattered lives, they continued their kiss a little longer.

“Would you like to do something after work today?” Tempe asked as she parted their lips, but left her hands in his hair which somehow wound up there moments ago.

“Right now I will say I want to take you home and make love to you until the sun comes up.”

Tempe flinched as he used those words, sun comes up, but her heart tingled at the use of them with make love to you and couldn’t deny at this moment, that she would like to do the same thing.

“But reality has it that I am to pick up Parker from a friend’s house at five, and Rebecca will call me when she gets home from her out of town meeting.” A gleam of delight consumed his face. “Join us for dinner. Spaghetti and chicken.”

“Spaghetti and chicken?” Tempe asked grimacing at the unusual combination.

“Parker doesn’t like beef so instead of meatballs, he likes homemade chicken fingers with his spaghetti.”

“Thank you for the sweet offer but I can’t have dinner with you and your son. This is your time with him.”

“I wouldn’t have asked you if I didn’t want you there. Besides, I can’t possibly imagine there is anything better in this universe than me spending time with my son and my future w ---“. He stopped before he said it.

“Wife? How do you know I will say yes?” Tempe asked with a tone that would make any other man doubt his dream.

“Who said I was going to be the one to propose?” His cockiness and confidence appeared in abundance alongside his charm smile.

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

“Daddy, do you think Dr. Brennan will like chocolate chips with the spaghetti?” Parker asked his dad as he thought about what he should add to the sauce he was pouring out of the jar and into the saucepan.

“I think we should leave hers and mine plain. Tell you what, put some in a bowl and you can add them to yours if you want,” Seeley said as he tried not to think of the small pieces of chocolate melting in tomato sauce.

“What do whales eat for dinner?” Parker asked suddenly remembering a joke he heard at school that day.

“No clue. What do whales eat for dinner?” Seeley asked as he made his way to the door after hearing a knock on it.

“Fish and ships!” Parker was howling with laughter as his dad rolled his eyes and opened the door.

“You are just in time. Parker has started telling jokes,” he said as he took Tempe by the hand and gently pulled her close to him closing the door behind her.

“You smell nice,” Tempe whispered as she kissed the spot in front of his ear.

After a short but sexy kiss, they reluctantly parted and joined Parker in the kitchen, who was now counting the chocolate chips he had put in the bowl, “22, 23, 24 ..”

“Hi Parker,” Tempe said.

“Hi Dr. Brennan, would you like a chocolate chip?”

She looked at Seeley who nodded and took one, “Mmmmm, these are good. Do you have any more?”

“I sure do. My dad said that we should not put them in the spaghetti sauce.”

Tempe smile at Seeley, “Your dad is a very wise man.”

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

As they were finishing their dinner, Rebecca called to say she was home.

“Okay, buddy, time to go. Your mom is home.” Seeley detested saying goodbye to his son but knew it was best for his son. Most days Rebecca or Drew were home by five and provided a good stable home for him. He treasured the time he did have with his son and after talking to Rebecca a short time ago; she was more open to Parker spending more time with him. He asked her that he be the first one she call if she needed someone to care for him, even it was only for a few hours. He made the time for his son knowing he would never get it back as he watched him grow up so quickly right before his eyes.
“Ah dad, Dr. Brennan and I were just getting to the really good jokes.”

“Five more minutes then we are out of here, kapeesh?”

“Kapeesh.”

When Parker was in the bathroom, Seeley pulled Tempe into an embrace and kissed her thoroughly. “After we drop Parker off I thought we could get some ice cream.”

“Oh, you want me to stay? I thought I was just coming over for dinner.”

“Well if you have other plans by all means keep them, I just thought we could, you know, spend some time alone.”

“Sounds tempting but I was hoping to go home and read the next chapter of Forensic Weekly that I bought yesterday. There is a really fascinating article on ..” She couldn’t continue as she broke out laughing.

“You naughty woman Dr. Brennan. I love it,” and he briefly sealed her lips again with his.

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

“Two chocolate/vanilla swirls in a cone,” Seeley said as Tempe waited outside on a bench.

“I got some sprinkles, hope you like them,” he said as he handed her a cone.

“I am sure it tastes as good as it looks.”

A small laugh emerged from her throat as she licked the chocolate portion. “Russ and me used to put big scoops of ice cream in a bowl, pour ginger ale over it and suck the foamy parts out with a straw. Never did eat the ice cream. What’s your favorite thing to do with ice cream?” she asked as she continued to lap up the melting food.

A blush waved across Seeley’s face and even in the dimly lit area, Tempe noticed it.

“Why are you blushing? We are talking about ice cream.”

Watching her tongue maneuver with grace over the smoothness of her cone was not helping his thoughts or the relentless amounts of blood pooling on his face.

“I was nineteen and my girlfriend, Ashley Robinson and me were at the beach when she dropped an ice cream cone on my chest. I went to wipe it up with a towel but she stopped me and started licking it off.”

Tempe raised her eyebrows at him.

“Hey I was a teenager. Let me finish my story. It was, well, very interesting and I vowed that one day I would eat ice cream of a woman’s chest.”

“So that is why you wanted to come here, to eat ice cream off my chest?”

He tossed his cone in the garbage; unable to enjoy the cool treat as the heat pouring from his face was melting it all too quickly.

“Of course not. I thought it would be nice to have on a warm night like tonight and talk about things. I just didn’t think we would end up talking about this.”

“So did you?” Tempe questioned as she bit the last piece of her cone.

“Did I what?”

“Eat ice cream off a woman’s chest?”

Why can’t our feet blush? Seeley thought as he experienced an unprecedented amount of embarrassment.

“Once. When Rebecca and I first started going out. She thought it was weird. And well the other women I went out after her had similar feelings. I guess that will just have to remain in my fantasy life. Can we please talk about something else now?” His voice was now desperate for a change of topic.
magicstar
magicstar
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by magicstar Wed Jun 11, 2008 7:23 am

Posted 25/09/2007 04:25:50 PM

DBAngelfan

more more! Go for it lol do it!
magicstar
magicstar
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by magicstar Wed Jun 11, 2008 7:24 am

Posted 25/09/2007 11:11:43 PM

StrangeButNotaStranger

Yes, go for it, please. One more chap at least.

But I gotta say, I'm with the Rebecca on this one. Ice cream. Breasts. Cold. Not sexy. COLD. Now, hot fudge... ?
magicstar
magicstar
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by magicstar Wed Jun 11, 2008 7:25 am

Posted 26/09/2007 08:32:58 PM

SnoopGirl

Where the inspiration for the ice cream came from.

DB was asked in an interview:

Question: What do you reckon is the best use for ice cream?
DB: Around a woman's nipple.

I totally agree although I prefer caramel *blushing*
magicstar
magicstar
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Posted 27/09/2007 01:18:37 AM

DBAngelfan

lol DB was funny there
magicstar
magicstar
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Posted 30/09/2007 09:37:17 PM

willgirl

Bumping for Snoop!
magicstar
magicstar
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by magicstar Wed Jun 11, 2008 7:26 am

Posted 02/10/2007 06:47:52 AM

SnoopGirl

CHAPTER NINE

“I had fun tonight. Parker is so sweet. But then I’m not surprised, he’s your son,” Tempe said as they walked to her car. “And seeing your face as you talked about ice cream and ..”

“Temperance Brennan, that stays behind these lips,” Seeley stated as he pressed his finger against them and glared into her eyes.

“Your secret is safe with me,” she replied his finger still touching her lips. A soft flick of her tongue and a sudden soft chomp down on it caused his body to stiffen. She softly ran her tongue around the pad of his finger, keeping her eyes on his. When she released her bite, his pulled his finger back and relaxed somewhat. “Would you like to do something together on the weekend?” Tempe asked, unable to release a smile from her face.

“Sure, did you have anything specific in mind?”

“How about Saturday morning you pick me up and we take our bikes, I am assuming you have a bike?”

“Yes.”

“Then you can pick me up, we can go riding along some trails I know, and then we can either make lunch at my place or order in. Sound good?”

He heart was expanding with every word she spoke to him.

“Sounds good.” And with the flash of a heart warming smile, he stepped towards her, embraced her body, resting his chin in her hair. A tear ran down his cheek. A tear of sheer happiness. “I will be out of town for the day tomorrow on a special assignment for Cullen and not sure when I’ll be back. Would you mind if I called you if it is not too late?”

Pulling back slightly to meet his eyes she answered him. “I would mind if you didn’t call me. If I’m not home will you leave me a message?”

“Of course.”

The meeting of their lips wasn’t out of want but necessity.

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Friday proved to be a long day. The lab was no closer to finding a suspect in the murders. Cullen was breathing down their necks and with Booth out of town and unable to referee, things were getting a little dicey. Cullen wanted answers. The victims families wanted answers. Tempe wanted answers but the evidence was not co-operating. At eight thirty Tempe’s phone rang startling her out of a pleasant daydream.

“Brennan.”

“Hello Dr. Brennan. How was your day?” Seeley asked desperately searching for exposure to her even if it was her voice over a phone line.

“Long. Tiring. Crazy. And yours?”

“The same. I am just leaving my office, I had to drop off a report of the day’s events for Cullen, where are you?”

“The Lab.”

“Want to meet at Sid’s for a drink? I could really use a cold beer.”

She hesitated for a moment. “I’ll meet you there in twenty minutes.”

“Great. See you then.”

After their beers and a lingering kiss goodnight against Tempe’s car they made their ways home, each eagerly anticipating the next time they would meet.

xxxxxxxxxxxx

“Temperance Brennan, where are you?” Seeley asked knocking on her door a half an hour earlier than agreed upon. He just couldn’t wait any longer.

“I’m coming, hold on,” she replied as she wrapped her robe around her just having come out of the shower.

“You are early!” She stated as she opened the door to find her partner standing in black bike shorts, black t-shirt and bike helmet holding a bag of bagels. He looked absolutely, adorable, it was the first word that came to mind but then she changed it immediately: Sexy. Definitely very sexy. “You rode over?”

“Yes I did and Good Morning to you too,” he said as he entered her house.

“I will be a few minutes getting dressed. Is that a cinnamon apple bagel?” she inquired quietly sniffing the aroma coming from the bagel in his hand.

“Sure is. Enjoy," he said as he handed her the bag.

Xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

“I anticipated you driving here so we could put our bikes in the back and go to the trails.”

“I thought we could make our own trails today,” Seeley said hopping on his bike and making his way to the road.

Tempe strapped on her helmet and followed him down the road.

“There is so much to see around here that it goes un-noticed and un-enjoyed when in a vehicle,” he said pointing to a park with swings.

The dismounted their bikes and strode over to the empty playground.

“Swings are for kids, Seeley. We are not kids.”

“Not in age but at heart we are,” he replied placing his hand over her heart and then his.

After a few minutes on the swings, he jumped off and grabbed her hand to do the same. He led her to a bench where they sat and admired their surroundings. The trees were swaying softly in the wind. A dad and his two boys were entering the park, soccer balls in hand. A mom was jogging with her baby in a stroller. Beautiful. Peaceful. Just the way life was meant to be.

Xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

“That’s it. I am finished. Let’s head home,” Seeley announced as he checked his watch and realized it was already twelve forty-five.

“Right behind you,” Tempe said as they made their way back to her place.

They put their bikes in her garage, finished what was left of their waters and went inside where they both collapsed on the couch.

“You know, I think I have part of my bike seat up my ass,” Seeley said as he grunted and groaned on the couch shifting his weight.

“Yeah, some of those trails were pretty rough weren’t they?” Tempe said as she got up and refilled their water bottles.

“Nah, you don’t say?”

“Here drink up,” Tempe said as she handed him his water bottle.

“I think I need a shower. I brought a change of clothes, over there in my backpack.” Even his finger felt heavy as he pointed.

“Good idea, I will order the food, then I will take one after you.”

The food arrived just as Tempe emerged from the shower.

“Tempe, food is here,” Seeley shouted from the living room where he was setting up the food on the coffee table.

They ate in relative silence savoring every bite as their stomachs welcomed the meal.

“If you don’t have any plans for later, would you like to stay?” Tempe’s voice was a bit scratchy. She knew what was going to happen and although her arousals were gnawing at her inner core, she felt extremely nervous at the same time.

Moving closer to her, he brushed his lips against her ear uttering one short but powerful word, “Yes.”

She swallowed hard at the reply as it drove her budding arousal to new heights. His breath seeped through her skin, and she almost thought he had raised her temperature. She had definitely raised a part of him.
magicstar
magicstar
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by magicstar Wed Jun 11, 2008 7:27 am

Posted 02/10/2007 06:52:53 AM

SnoopGirl

This chapter is an "M" rating.

Chapter Ten

They were still sitting on the floor, Seeley’s hand on Tempe’s face, staring intently into each other’s eyes. As thoughts of how happy and blessed he was flooded through him, Tempe watched his face as he continued to show a small smile and ran his hands through her hair. Both were anxious yet hesitant of what was about to transpire between them. Tempe knew she wanted him and wanted him now. With that thought consuming her, she kissed him wantonly as she moved her hands around his chest stopping at his nipples that poked through the fabric of his t-shirt.

Soft moans elicited from throats as hands and mouths explored new territories. When an “Oh yeah” was heard extra care was given to that spot and a mental note was made to revisit. Neither partner was new to sex; however, they were new to each other and this intimacy. Exploration was taking time, although each anxious to try their own preferred maneuver or position with their new lover. Hands were touching, mouths were sucking, and tongues were probing.

I wonder what will happen if I do this. Tempe lifted Seeley’s shirt and held it over his head, hands suspended as she seductively drew a circle around his left nipple with her tongue. He drew in a sharp breath and bucked his hips forward, pressing into her knee with his erection.

“Nice, I like,” Tempe whispered as she moved over to his right nipple causing him to toss his shirt from his head and entwined his hands into her hair for support, even though he was sill sitting on the floor.

Mouths met with ferocity, tongues engaging in battle for dominance. Seeley slid his hands under her shirt, pleased there was no bra to un-clasp. His fingers gently passed over her nipples causing her to inhale sharply and she pinched his nipples out of surprise. She disposed of her own shirt desiring his hands and mouth to connect with her breasts.

“So sweet. Mmmmmm. So soft.” The words came out between sensual sucks and licks.

She arched her back slightly; immensely enjoying the attention he was paying to her breasts.

“You can come back later to them, but right now I want to do some licking and sucking.”

Assuming she meant his upper body, he leaned back against the sofa, and stretched his arms out on either side of him. Tempe shook her head. He looked at her confused; until Tempe stood up, held out her hand and indicated for him to stand as well.

Tempe’s imagination was in overdrive. Her sexual past had been rather unadventurous with men; traditional intercourse positions; dual oral sex with man on bottom. She was trying to be spontaneous with her next move but it just wasn’t coming as willingly as she had hoped. Although most men didn’t really care about what position they were in while a woman had their dick in their mouths, Tempe knew that comfort could increase the satisfaction achieved.

Looking around the room she couldn’t conjure up comfort, so she decided that raw sexual pleasure would be the scenario.

She grabbed a few pillows from the chair, and placed them on the floor. She turned to him, and eyeing him with intent and desire, she took a step towards him, wanting to kiss him but she knew it would distract her from her mission. Seeley still watched her, this time with intrigue. The anticipation of what she was going to do ran rapid through his body as she slowly removed his pants and boxers from his body. As she pulled them down, her eyes locked on his firmly enlarged cock. “Not now” she had to tell her self. As she made her way back up his body to an upright position, she intently admired his anatomy. She took his hand and led him to the pillows, laid down and let her head angle back over one of them.

“On top,” she directed.

She still has HER pants on. Good Lord. His eyes widened as he noticed her mouth open slightly and her hands patted the pillows on either side of her head My knees. This is interesting. He lowered himself to the floor and straddled her hips, taking in the exquisite sight before him. He was teasing her and when her hips bucked upwards literally moving him up in the air slightly, he lowered his mouth to hers and lightly traced her lips with his tongue. Running thin with patience as her desire to take him in her mouth was consuming her existence, she placed her hands on his hips and uttered, “Now.”

With a seductive smile on his lips, he did as he was told and placed his knees on the pillows and slid his cock into her mouth as he made his way up her body. He braced himself in a semi push-up position and her hand guided him in as far as humanly possible. His hips instinctively met with her hand and mouth motions and when her tongue gently circled around the head his breath hitched.

Movements were slow at first as they each savored the intimate sensations this act was emitting. Tempe’s mouth was the leader followed by her hand and tongue. After several minutes of the most intense oral sex of his life, his body began to tense and he braced himself for the inevitable. Will she? As that thought penetrated his mind he came in her mouth and her gentle suck inwards gave him his answer.
magicstar
magicstar
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by magicstar Wed Jun 11, 2008 7:28 am

Posted 02/10/2007 11:28:04 AM

otismotis

Just reread the story and absolutely love it. Threw me when Bones lashed out at Seeley, but you put them right back on track. Like to see them doing a couple thing, though I got a little overheated at the thought of Booth in Bike shorts, what a hottie. Great writing, looking forward to next chapter.
magicstar
magicstar
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by magicstar Wed Jun 11, 2008 7:28 am

Posted 02/10/2007 11:35:59 AM

BGWGscienceteacher

HOLY SHIT!!!!!!!!!

I should know better than to read this stuff at work. My Human A&P class is doing the reproductive system right now, and I'm going to have a hard time concentrating on the technical issues after reading this. My mind is going into over drive. Oh, well. I'll just suffer through it.

That was a great chapter, and their not even done with each other yet
magicstar
magicstar
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by magicstar Wed Jun 11, 2008 7:29 am

Posted 03/10/2007 00:38:56 AM

DBAngelfan

nice
magicstar
magicstar
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next