Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Animals and Art - A Young Squint Story by willgirl

Go down

Animals and Art - A Young Squint Story by willgirl Empty Animals and Art - A Young Squint Story by willgirl

Post by gimmeagun Thu Jun 05, 2008 11:49 pm

Posted 25/01/2008 07:22:18 PM

Animals and Art

“Angela. “Angela Pearly Gates Montenegro get over here please.”

Angela continued to stare at the object in front of her and then turned quickly, running as fast as her nine year old feet could.

“What, mom?” She said breathlessly. “

It's time for lunch, come inside dear.”

“I can't.” Angela explained. “I need to draw something.”

Her mother rolled her eyes. This excuse had come up regularly since she first held a crayon in her tiny fist.

“I'm sure whatever it is can wait until after lunch.”

“Please mom, please!” Angela begged. “I'm not that hungry.”

“You need to eat.” Her mother reprimanded.

“Can I take my sandwich with me?”

Her mother sighed. Angela was nothing, if not relentless. Once she got an idea in her head she pursued it until the outcome was what she wanted.

“Fine.” She said. “But don't get too dirty.”

Angela ran inside and up to her bedroom. There were drawings hung up all over her pink walls and an easel in the corner, displaying her latest work. Grabbing her sketch book and pencil crayons, she ran back down the stairs and out the door. Briefly stopping at the kitchen for her sandwich of course.

She made her way back to the grassy spot she was before and sat down in front of it, placing her baggie with her sandwich beside her. She stared curiously, never seeing something like this before.

It was a skeleton. When she first saw it, she let out a little scream and ran away. It was gross looking even though all that was left was its bones. But something made her came back and when she peered over at it, she felt a desire to draw it in all its ugly glory.

Now with her sketch pad and pencils in hand she began to draw, forgetting her sandwich entirely. She drew the animal (she didn't know what kind) from its tail all the way up to its head.

She paused, frowning as she finished her sketch. 'I wonder what its face looks like…..' she thought.
gimmeagun
gimmeagun
Head of Forensics
Head of Forensics

Number of posts : 1685
Registration date : 2008-06-03

Back to top Go down

Animals and Art - A Young Squint Story by willgirl Empty Re: Animals and Art - A Young Squint Story by willgirl

Post by gimmeagun Thu Jun 05, 2008 11:50 pm

Posted 25/01/2008 09:57:22 PM

GD215

I can just see little Angela drawing anything and everything. Very cute
gimmeagun
gimmeagun
Head of Forensics
Head of Forensics

Back to top Go down

Animals and Art - A Young Squint Story by willgirl Empty Re: Animals and Art - A Young Squint Story by willgirl

Post by gimmeagun Thu Jun 05, 2008 11:50 pm

Posted 26/01/2008 00:44:31 AM

DBAngelfan

ooh nice
gimmeagun
gimmeagun
Head of Forensics
Head of Forensics

Back to top Go down

Post by gimmeagun Thu Jun 05, 2008 11:52 pm

Posted 26/01/2008 01:44:36 PM

A2BOREANAZ

okay...........so love ya and all.........but when you said you were writing fluff......i thought it was b and b......and these little fics.......while they are wonderful.......its in no way fluff......i know.....ungrateful me..........but its true...while these are cute and provide some insight on what the squints past may have been......its not fluff........so..still sad...........its alright though.........i will get by...........
gimmeagun
gimmeagun
Head of Forensics
Head of Forensics

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum