Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Closure=angst+FLUFF!!!!!!!!!!!!! Author: Temperance Rose

Go down

Closure=angst+FLUFF!!!!!!!!!!!!! Author: Temperance Rose Empty Closure=angst+FLUFF!!!!!!!!!!!!! Author: Temperance Rose

Post by A2BOREANAZ Thu Jun 05, 2008 9:18 am

Sorry don't always write angsty fics! I have done some great fluff but this idea just sprung into my head so I noted down the first part to see what you think, this is the first part of the first half (I might do more if I'm inspired). Enjoy!

[g]Closure[/g]

Brennan was almost skipping around her apartment which was an incredibly rare sight, her blue eyes danced and she laughed as the music played. It was Christmas and for a reason she couldn’t quite comprehend, her father was going to be allowed out of jail for a couple of days as long as Booth was there to supervise (how did she guess that the handsome FBI agent had had something to do with that?). Russ was also coming over to spend Christmas with her and her father, Amy and the girls were heading up on Christmas eve. So now Temperance Brennan’s home was transformed; a Christmas tree stood by the window, gold lights twinkling with wrapped presents stowed safely underneath its long green branches. Carols were playing quietly in the background and it was just perfect that snow was beginning to fall, it was the perfect evening. Brennan had never gone to so much trouble for Christmas and she had to admit it felt good doing it, now she could see why Booth loved the season so much. Poor Booth, she hoped that he didn’t find spending this amount of time in such a close proximity hard; Parker had been taken off to England of all places for Christmas and a few days early to prevent another one of his ‘escapes’. Booth had been devastated although she wasn’t sure if she’d imagined that he’d brightened at the prospect of a Christmas together which didn’t involve being in a lock down in the lab. She ran a hand through her soft brown hair, curled slightly at the edges, she still didn’t know why she’d taken so much effort in her appearance, it was just her family and Booth...

The phone cut through the peaceful tranquillity that was her home at that moment and she moved over to the phone, she guessed it would be Russ, he was going to pick up their father with a prison guard and drive down to the apartment, the prison guard would leave when Booth arrived. She picked up the phone, cheeks pink with excitement, the little girl shining through her normally calm and serious demeanour “Hello?” she said breathlessly

“Doctor Brennan, I’m sorry...there’s been an accident”

In that moment, Temperance Brennan’s heart shattered into a thousand pieces.

-----------------------------------------

Agent Seeley Booth was driving to Brennan’s home, his ‘Bones’ and he had to admit he was really looking forward to this Christmas, despite the fact that that his son was out of the country...but then again, no Christmas is perfect. He glanced out of the window and observes the piles on snow lining the roadside, it had turned slightly grey from all the dirt that was around DC but at least it wasn’t sludge, nothing more pitiful than sludge at Christmas.

He turned the radio up a bit and tapped his fingers on the steering-wheel of his beloved SUV, spotless as always as it swerved almost gracefully along the gritted road. His mind was on Temperance and the gift he’d brought her; he hoped she’d like it. He took one hand off from the wheel and placed it on the parcel beside him, white with swirls of soft baby blue. He hummed softly and it was a while before he noticed his pone was vibrating in his pocket

“Agent Booth, there’s been an accident” Booth’s blood ran cold, was it Bones? Not his Bones? It felt as though an empty cavern had formed in the pit of his stomach. His free hand clenched on the wheel “Agent Booth?” It was Cullen, he’d only just realised.

“Yeah...I’m here sir” his voice was shaky and he was trying hard not to yell at his boss, that wouldn’t help the situation. He pulled over and closed his eyes, taking a deep breath as he tried to compose himself.

“This morning Max Kennan and Russ Brennan, along with the police guard where involved in a fatal collision with another vehicle. “ Booth wasn’t sure whether to cry in relief or feel grief right now. His emotions were jumbled and he couldn’t understand them properly. He thought hard for a long time and his response was slow and delivered with care.

“Sir, why are you calling me about this? This isn’t a murder is it?” Bones wouldn’t be able to handle that, he swore if it was he’d track them down and beat the crap out of them.

“because, Agent Booth, to me it is quite clear that your feelings for Doctor Brennan are deeper than a usual partnership, get over there Booth, talk to her” then the line went dead and Booth put his foot down on the accelerator.
A2BOREANAZ
A2BOREANAZ
Prosecutor
Prosecutor

Number of posts : 35708
Registration date : 2008-05-30

Back to top Go down

Closure=angst+FLUFF!!!!!!!!!!!!! Author: Temperance Rose Empty Re: Closure=angst+FLUFF!!!!!!!!!!!!! Author: Temperance Rose

Post by A2BOREANAZ Thu Jun 05, 2008 9:19 am

An accident involving WHO?

I hope you get inspired to write more quick.

bgwgscienceteacher
A2BOREANAZ
A2BOREANAZ
Prosecutor
Prosecutor

Back to top Go down

Closure=angst+FLUFF!!!!!!!!!!!!! Author: Temperance Rose Empty Re: Closure=angst+FLUFF!!!!!!!!!!!!! Author: Temperance Rose

Post by A2BOREANAZ Thu Jun 05, 2008 9:20 am

Put the second section in the first...more reviews for more posts!

temperance rose
A2BOREANAZ
A2BOREANAZ
Prosecutor
Prosecutor

Back to top Go down

Post by A2BOREANAZ Thu Jun 05, 2008 9:20 am

Oh Shit!

I'm glad it isn't Booth, but who is dead? PPS

bgwgscienceteacher
A2BOREANAZ
A2BOREANAZ
Prosecutor
Prosecutor

Back to top Go down

Post by A2BOREANAZ Thu Jun 05, 2008 9:21 am

Unless I get mor reviews there will be no more! Sorry BGWG Razz You're great though, I might send them to you Smile Here's a bit of fluff...I needed to write it to clear my head and allow me to concentrate in lessons!

-----------------------------------------------------------

The apartment was deadly silent when Booth knocked on the door; he paced up and down, running a hand through his hair as he felt fear begin to grow. It wasn’t like Bones not to respond...she hadn’t done anything rash had she? He gave up and threw himself at the door which sprung open; she hadn’t locked it...maybe she didn’t care anymore. He stepped through the doorway and was shocked at what he saw. Brennan’s apartment was her sanctuary, everyone knew that. The walls were painted a dark, calm pink and some f the walls were lined with bookshelves. It was always immaculately clean and normally when he arrived unexpectedly Brennan would be cooking something that smelled fantastic, he’d never seen her as a cooking woman but he’d definitely got that wrong.

But now was different; a Christmas tree lay on the floor, its decorations scattered and the pine needles were everywhere. Presents had been cast aside and several photo frames lay smashed on the ground, it was a mess but Booth could sense the sorrow in this place. He carefully lifted one photo free of the wreckage and saw it was of Brennan and Russ as children and immediately Booth understood what had happened...and why Brennan had done it.

He began to clear up the mess, grabbing a broom he swept up the broken glass and shattered decorations; he pulled the crushed presents into a cupboard and pulled the Christmas tree into a corner, away from sight for now. He sighed and stretched, wondering where Brennan was; he expected she’d gone to bed...he would have done, no actually he’d have punched a wall but Brennan had done her own amount of destruction. He sat on her couch for a minute and thought hard, it was then he heard the shower going bit there was no singing, not even a mournful song. Brennan always sang in the shower, he knew that from the hotels they had stayed in in the past, she even did if she was in a bad mood. Had she just put the shower on for the hell of it?

He couldn’t stand not knowing, he got up and stood by her bathroom door, if she was in fact in the shower he’d be in deep shit but he didn’t want to risk any other scenarios. He was struck again by the terror that Brennan might have done something extreme. He tried the door but found it locked, once again he threw himself against it and it flew open. There sat Temperance Brennan, in her shower and sitting on her white tiles whilst the water reigned down on her. Her skin was pale and she was resting her head against the wall, her eyes closed as her tears mixed with the water and fell. She looked peaceful but her face was clouded with pain that made his heart constrict. He watched her for a moment before pulling of his jacket and climbing in beside her. She didn’t even open her eyes; she just murmured “No one stays forever Booth” and turned to him, burying her face in the crook of his neck. Booth reached up and placed his arm around her, pulling her closer and murmuring endearments and comfort as he stroked her hair with his free hand. They sat there for a long time until he began to feel her shiver beside him “I’m cold” she said in a weak voice, “is that what it’s like for them...is it cold?”

Booth felt her pain and gently kissed her head “No Temperance, I promise it’s not” she didn’t seem so be in the mood to argue but her shivering became stronger. Booth scooped her up in his arms and carried her into her room, laying her on the bed. Slowly and carefully he pulled off her clothes, he always imagined this moment but never like this, never in these circumstances. He moved away for a moment and looked in her chest of drawers, bringing out a blue silk night gown and slipping it over her head. She was limp and let him do it and he pulled her into her bed, pulling the covers around her. He bent down and kissed her forehead and used his thumb to wipe away the tears falling from her red rimmed eyes, “Sleep Temperance, sleep now”

She shook her head, “Don’t go away Booth” she murmured “Stay Seeley” Who was Booth to refuse her? He pulled off his trousers and shirt, slipping in beside her and she snuggled close to him, her breathing deep yet irregular as her tears made her gasp for air.

Booth wrapped his arms around her and murmured “I’ll never go away Temperance, I...I love you”

“I know” she replied in a tiny voice “I love you to” and they stayed like that for the rest of the evening, holding each other as Brennan fought with her grief over the loss of her father and brother.
A2BOREANAZ
A2BOREANAZ
Prosecutor
Prosecutor

Back to top Go down

Post by A2BOREANAZ Thu Jun 05, 2008 9:22 am

OH, GOD!! Poor Bren. I loved the way Booth took care of her, and she would have to be in pretty bad emotional shape for her to let Booth do what he did for her. Please don't stop writing, this is a really great story. PPS

bgwgscienceteacher
A2BOREANAZ
A2BOREANAZ
Prosecutor
Prosecutor

Back to top Go down

Post by A2BOREANAZ Thu Jun 05, 2008 9:22 am

awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww

dbangelfan
A2BOREANAZ
A2BOREANAZ
Prosecutor
Prosecutor

Back to top Go down

Post by A2BOREANAZ Thu Jun 05, 2008 9:23 am

What both Max and Russ are dead?
That must be really hard for her.....and for Amy and the kids.....
But at least Booth is there to make Bones feel a little better.
PPS

tozika
A2BOREANAZ
A2BOREANAZ
Prosecutor
Prosecutor

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum