Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pieces-Red (songfic) by karlia

2 posters

Go down

Pieces-Red (songfic) by karlia Empty Pieces-Red (songfic) by karlia

Post by RollOnFriday Thu Jun 05, 2008 7:07 am

Little something I came up with this morning!

Pieces

She was laying awake in her bed.Sleep wouldn't come.her mind was with him.All her thoughts were centered around him, since the day they'd met.
And now he was gone.He said it was some kind of FBI thing in Europe, in France. Secret mission.He couldn't take her with him even if wanted to.

I’m here again
A thousand miles away from you
A broken mess
Just scattered pieces of who I am

First few days were absolute chaos. She couldn't work anymore. She found it was really hard to concentrate because memories kept walking back to her like homeless cats.
She looked at the ceiling and felt the tears burning behind her eyelids. She blinked them away.She wouldn't cry. Temperance Brennan wouldn't cry!

I tried so hard
Thought I could do this on my own
I’ve lost so much along the way

Now she was floating somewhere between being awake and sleeping.Pictures of him moving like a film strip even when her eyes were closed.How can she live that way?
How many times she'd told herself to be rational?Do not think with heart but to think with her head!
She thought she heard a knock on the door but maybe she'd only imagined it.
She opened her eyes. Silence. And then...another knock...
She tossed the cover aside and hurried to the hallway.
It was him. It had to be him.She opened the door and there he was!

Then I see your face
I know I’m finally yours
I find everything
I thought I lost before
You call my name
I come to you in pieces
So you can make me whole

She couldn't hold herself back and pulled him into tight hug.
"Woah Bones! I missed you too but i was only away for a week."
She didn't say anything still clutching on to him.The tears were falling from her eyes.
"Bones? Are you crying?" Booth asked silently.

I’ve come undone
But you make sense of who I am
Like puzzle pieces in your hand

"Don't you ever eave me again! You hear me? Never!" She sobbed and felt herself really foolish but she didn't care about it now. She'd worry about it later. Right now nothing else mattered. She was there, on the doorway ,together with him.
She had to admit it's true what people say about understanding what you've got when you lose it.

When I see your face
I know I’m finally yours
I find everything
I thought I lost before
You call my name
I come to you in pieces
So you can make me whole

"Okay Bones! I promise I won't. It's gonna be alright!I won't go anywhere from you never again. I promise!"
"Really?" She pulled away and looked into his dark brown eyes.
"really,really Bones"
And now she knew that everything would be alright cause only thing that she saw from Booth's eyes was her own reflection.
She's really gonna be alright.
They both were.
RollOnFriday
RollOnFriday
Head of Forensics
Head of Forensics

Number of posts : 2130
Say What You Want : Wow, I am so very sad that I missed the closure of this site.... I have no idea if anyone is able to read this, or if all hope of a goodbye is lost. In any case, I'd like to say thanks to all those who were a big part of my life. Regretfully, I haven't been on here for a long time, yet I doubt that anyone would begrudge the decision. Thank you, Willi, for providing us with an outlet, a meeting place, a home ♥
Registration date : 2008-05-31

Back to top Go down

Pieces-Red (songfic) by karlia Empty BGWGscienceteacher wrote

Post by RollOnFriday Thu Jun 05, 2008 7:07 am

Loved this song fic. Great job.
RollOnFriday
RollOnFriday
Head of Forensics
Head of Forensics

Say What You Want : Wow, I am so very sad that I missed the closure of this site.... I have no idea if anyone is able to read this, or if all hope of a goodbye is lost. In any case, I'd like to say thanks to all those who were a big part of my life. Regretfully, I haven't been on here for a long time, yet I doubt that anyone would begrudge the decision. Thank you, Willi, for providing us with an outlet, a meeting place, a home ♥

Back to top Go down

Pieces-Red (songfic) by karlia Empty karlia wrote

Post by RollOnFriday Thu Jun 05, 2008 7:08 am

thank you! Glad that you like!!!!! Smile
RollOnFriday
RollOnFriday
Head of Forensics
Head of Forensics

Back to top Go down

Pieces-Red (songfic) by karlia Empty DBAngelfan wrote

Post by RollOnFriday Thu Jun 05, 2008 7:09 am

aww nice Smile

I never knew I was only an inch above the dwarf mark lol

Did you put this on the Boneyard too? That part sounds familiar.
RollOnFriday
RollOnFriday
Head of Forensics
Head of Forensics

Back to top Go down

Post by RollOnFriday Thu Jun 05, 2008 7:10 am

thanks DB! Smile
nope...I think I've never made a single post in the BY....even though I am registered...something was very annoying right from the start Smile
RollOnFriday
RollOnFriday
Head of Forensics
Head of Forensics

Back to top Go down

Pieces-Red (songfic) by karlia Empty karlia's fanart thread!

Post by RollOnFriday Thu Jun 05, 2008 7:19 am

Only one comment: I use GIMP (LOL)
And another comment too...some of my work is really sucky but I have to live with it!

[Only admins are allowed to see this image]

that's all for now...well it's not quite all because I have some really bad ones too...
but I'll probably do some more when I feel like doing them Smile
RollOnFriday
RollOnFriday
Head of Forensics
Head of Forensics

Back to top Go down

Pieces-Red (songfic) by karlia Empty space wrote

Post by RollOnFriday Thu Jun 05, 2008 7:20 am

WOW karlia! Those are awesome!!!
I have to admit that my absolute fave is the Female Body Inspector! Inspired!! And great choice of pics!
RollOnFriday
RollOnFriday
Head of Forensics
Head of Forensics

Back to top Go down

Post by RollOnFriday Thu Jun 05, 2008 7:20 am

thank you Smile I'm glad you like them!
RollOnFriday
RollOnFriday
Head of Forensics
Head of Forensics

Back to top Go down

Pieces-Red (songfic) by karlia Empty Boothylicious wrote

Post by RollOnFriday Thu Jun 05, 2008 7:21 am

Well hon, I just have to tell you one more time and also to make my first post on this board...

Those are awesome! Wonderful work hon! As you know I especially love the 'FBI' one! LOL
RollOnFriday
RollOnFriday
Head of Forensics
Head of Forensics

Back to top Go down

Pieces-Red (songfic) by karlia Empty TemperTemper wrote

Post by RollOnFriday Thu Jun 05, 2008 7:21 am

Great stuff Karlia Smile
RollOnFriday
RollOnFriday
Head of Forensics
Head of Forensics

Back to top Go down

Post by RollOnFriday Thu Jun 05, 2008 7:22 am

Thanks Eldina hon and Temper!
RollOnFriday
RollOnFriday
Head of Forensics
Head of Forensics

Back to top Go down

Pieces-Red (songfic) by karlia Empty fanofbones wrote

Post by RollOnFriday Thu Jun 05, 2008 7:22 am

fantastic karlia..wow

and welcome to the aby boothylicious

fab
RollOnFriday
RollOnFriday
Head of Forensics
Head of Forensics

Back to top Go down

Pieces-Red (songfic) by karlia Empty beaglelvr93 wrote

Post by RollOnFriday Thu Jun 05, 2008 7:23 am

Oh my god Karlia! I thought I was the only one who used Gimp. I love your stuff! Any tips?

Where'd you get your backgrounds? I've been looking for some good ones... and how do you tint thing pics?

Sorry... I'm just starting in Gimp. I can do basics but I'm looking for some ways to spice it up. Smile
RollOnFriday
RollOnFriday
Head of Forensics
Head of Forensics

Back to top Go down

Post by RollOnFriday Thu Jun 05, 2008 7:23 am

thanks fanofbones & beagle
@beagle: found all the textures from livejournal textures community Smile
As about the tips....it's really easy to make stuff if you know how to blend...I can send you tutorial link tomorrow ,)
Glad you liked my work!
RollOnFriday
RollOnFriday
Head of Forensics
Head of Forensics

Back to top Go down

Pieces-Red (songfic) by karlia Empty marymageli wrote

Post by RollOnFriday Thu Jun 05, 2008 7:24 am

Female Body Inspector...lol...I wish... tongue

Great work! I wish I could make wallpapers and other stuff. Beautifully done!
RollOnFriday
RollOnFriday
Head of Forensics
Head of Forensics

Back to top Go down

Post by RollOnFriday Thu Jun 05, 2008 7:25 am

thanks Smile
RollOnFriday
RollOnFriday
Head of Forensics
Head of Forensics

Back to top Go down

Post by RollOnFriday Thu Jun 05, 2008 7:29 am

New stuff:

RollOnFriday
RollOnFriday
Head of Forensics
Head of Forensics

Back to top Go down

Pieces-Red (songfic) by karlia Empty beaglelvr93 wrote

Post by RollOnFriday Thu Jun 05, 2008 7:29 am

pssstt...

karlia, do you have that tutorial link?
RollOnFriday
RollOnFriday
Head of Forensics
Head of Forensics

Back to top Go down

Post by RollOnFriday Thu Jun 05, 2008 7:30 am

[Only admins are allowed to see this link]
here you are Beagle!
There you can find everything you need! Smile
RollOnFriday
RollOnFriday
Head of Forensics
Head of Forensics

Back to top Go down

Pieces-Red (songfic) by karlia Empty willgirl wrote

Post by RollOnFriday Thu Jun 05, 2008 7:30 am

Karlia, your stuff is awesome!
RollOnFriday
RollOnFriday
Head of Forensics
Head of Forensics

Back to top Go down

Post by RollOnFriday Thu Jun 05, 2008 7:31 am

Thanks Willi! Glad you like it...
two new siggys I made...

RollOnFriday
RollOnFriday
Head of Forensics
Head of Forensics

Back to top Go down

Pieces-Red (songfic) by karlia Empty Re: Pieces-Red (songfic) by karlia

Post by Karlia-Wicked-Witch Tue Jul 01, 2008 1:20 am

Okay I have absolutely NO idea why my fanart thread is moved here!?
Help anyone!? Shocked
But anyway here's one new thingy!
Made a livejournal header
Karlia-Wicked-Witch
Karlia-Wicked-Witch
Administrator
Administrator

Number of posts : 16090
Say What You Want : Buena Suerte Y Adios Mis Amigos <3
Registration date : 2008-06-14

Back to top Go down