Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

April Fools Rated T Just for fun! B/B of course - Miller0259

Go down

April Fools Rated T Just for fun! B/B of course - Miller0259 Empty April Fools Rated T Just for fun! B/B of course - Miller0259

Post by RollOnFriday Thu Jun 05, 2008 6:38 am

Hey hey! I thought this silly little story (I wrote in november?) would be appropriate seeing it's april fools(ish) today. Enjoy!

“I can’t believe you would say that, Booth!”

“What you mean you can’t believe it – I always say things like that.”

“No. No, what you said was completely inappropriate, and had nothing to do with what we were talking about,” Brennan argued with Booth, pushing open the doors to the Jeffersonian.

“Well of course I said something seemingly unrelated, it makes our arguments move forward,” Booth replied with a smirk. Oh how he loved getting her going.

“This is ridiculous. Impossible, really,” she said stopping, putting her hands on her hips. “I have no idea how Angela can see us in a relationship. It’s like it’s based upon arguing and…and makeup sex!”

Booth was feeling playful and quickly retorted, “Well you know, Bones, makeup sex is the best kind….”

Brennan’s anger disappeared as she looked thoughtful, and answered with a smile on her face, “Yeah. Yeah makeup sex is definitely the best.”

A resounding crash and a gasp followed Brennan’s reply, and the bickering couple looked up.

“Would someone please explain why you two are talking about having makeup sex, when you haven’t even had normal sex!??” Angela exclaimed.

The partners stared at her for a moment in silence before she threw up her hands in frustration and turned around to vent to Hodgins. As she complained about how she “couldn’t believe those two,” the pair in question glanced at each other. Brennan tilted her head thoughtfully and with a mischievous glance, a plan began to form. She mouthed the words “Roxie and Tony,” and gave him a playful elbow in his side. He shrugged then quickly grinned, and put a finger in front of his mouth to signal her to be quiet and act casual.

They spun around from Angela’s back, arm in arm, and began walking towards Brennan’s office.

Brennan casually asked over her shoulder, “Who said we hadn’t?”

Angela quickly spun around, with her jaw on the floor. Booth took his opportunity with the rarely mischievous Brennan, and gave her tush a playful squeeze, at which she squealed. She quickly retaliated and slapped his behind – hard.

Booth wrapped his arm around her neck and pulled her head towards his and whispers loudly, “Gee, Bones, don’t over do it or anything…”

Brennan just smiled and smacked him again. At this, Booth jumped away from Brennan rubbing his abused rear end, and exclaimed, “Dammit, Bones, at least mine was playful!”

“Well, Booth,” she snapped, “you can’t just go around slapping my butt!” Just then she caught a glimpse of the dumbfounded artist, and her lips began to twitch until she suddenly let out a sound that had never been heard from her.

Booth’s expression changed from annoyance to amusement, and asked with a ginormous grin on his face, “Bones, did you just giggle?”

At this she burst out laughing, and pointed towards Angela. Booth glanced over and began howling as well. They held on to each other as they shook with laughter, as Angela’s face changed from the horrified-at-not-knowing-they-were-together to the I-can’t-believe-they-just-did-that kind of shocked expression. ‘They were acting!?’ she exclaimed in her head.

“Not too bad, Roxie,” Booth praised, clapping her on the shoulder after catching his breath.

“Ain’t nothin’ to it, Tony,” she replied with a coy shrug of the shoulders in her Roxie accent.

When the partners’ laughter finally died out, they stood and grinned at Angela. The shock was beginning to wear off, and her eyebrows seemed to be knit together in bewilderment.

“I don’t believe it!” she exclaimed, throwing her arms up in frustration. “You two argue even when you’re pretending to be dating. It’s absurd!”

The partners just stared at her like she was missing the point. They glanced at each other, shook their heads and began to go into Brennan’s office.

“Babe, it’s April Fools,” Hodgins quietly reminded Angela. She quickly looked at him, horrified.

“Oh no…” her shoulders slumped “but I’ve never been fooled by Brennan before…” she said quietly, looking distraught.

“Oh hey, Ange!” Brennan called across the lab. The artist sadly turned around so she could hear the well known and semi-humiliating phrase.

But before Brennan could say it, Booth stooped down and picked Brennan up at the waist and put her over his shoulder. She yelped and giggled again, and while grinning madly, she yelled, “APRIL FOOLS!!!!”

Booth carried her into the office and kicked the door shut behind him. Angela watched through the blinds as he set her down and captured her lips with his. They broke apart smiling, and grinned one last time at Angela through the glass before flicking the blinds shut.

“OH………MY……….GOD…......”

Hehe…and that’s how Brennan finally fooled Angela on the first of April….twice… I hope you enjoyed it!
RollOnFriday
RollOnFriday
Head of Forensics
Head of Forensics

Number of posts : 2130
Say What You Want : Wow, I am so very sad that I missed the closure of this site.... I have no idea if anyone is able to read this, or if all hope of a goodbye is lost. In any case, I'd like to say thanks to all those who were a big part of my life. Regretfully, I haven't been on here for a long time, yet I doubt that anyone would begrudge the decision. Thank you, Willi, for providing us with an outlet, a meeting place, a home ♥
Registration date : 2008-05-31

Back to top Go down

April Fools Rated T Just for fun! B/B of course - Miller0259 Empty CSI-4077 wrote

Post by RollOnFriday Thu Jun 05, 2008 6:39 am

Wow Miller, that was hilarious!! Poor Angela didn't know what was going on, who knew Brennan had it in her? Great job!
RollOnFriday
RollOnFriday
Head of Forensics
Head of Forensics

Say What You Want : Wow, I am so very sad that I missed the closure of this site.... I have no idea if anyone is able to read this, or if all hope of a goodbye is lost. In any case, I'd like to say thanks to all those who were a big part of my life. Regretfully, I haven't been on here for a long time, yet I doubt that anyone would begrudge the decision. Thank you, Willi, for providing us with an outlet, a meeting place, a home ♥

Back to top Go down

April Fools Rated T Just for fun! B/B of course - Miller0259 Empty GD215 wrote

Post by RollOnFriday Thu Jun 05, 2008 6:40 am

XD OMG! I can't stop laughing! Roxie and Tony pulling a fast one on Ange. And not just once, twice! Genius!!!!
RollOnFriday
RollOnFriday
Head of Forensics
Head of Forensics

Back to top Go down

April Fools Rated T Just for fun! B/B of course - Miller0259 Empty maxamilla wrote

Post by RollOnFriday Thu Jun 05, 2008 6:40 am

That was excellent. But what happened after the blinds closed?
RollOnFriday
RollOnFriday
Head of Forensics
Head of Forensics

Back to top Go down

April Fools Rated T Just for fun! B/B of course - Miller0259 Empty beaglelvr93 wrote

Post by RollOnFriday Thu Jun 05, 2008 6:41 am

OH MY GOD. I love it when Roxy and Tony come out and play... That was awesome Miller!
RollOnFriday
RollOnFriday
Head of Forensics
Head of Forensics

Back to top Go down

April Fools Rated T Just for fun! B/B of course - Miller0259 Empty DBAngelfan wrote

Post by RollOnFriday Thu Jun 05, 2008 6:41 am

lol I love it too!
RollOnFriday
RollOnFriday
Head of Forensics
Head of Forensics

Back to top Go down

April Fools Rated T Just for fun! B/B of course - Miller0259 Empty miller0259

Post by RollOnFriday Thu Jun 05, 2008 6:42 am

haha, yes well...you'll just have to use your imaginations for the behind the blinds part....

Thanks for the reviews!
RollOnFriday
RollOnFriday
Head of Forensics
Head of Forensics

Back to top Go down

April Fools Rated T Just for fun! B/B of course - Miller0259 Empty Re: April Fools Rated T Just for fun! B/B of course - Miller0259

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum