Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Dude, Pie. (Parody entry by beagle)

Go down

Dude, Pie. (Parody entry by beagle) Empty Dude, Pie. (Parody entry by beagle)

Post by A2BOREANAZ Thu Jun 05, 2008 5:06 am

Pie parody! Doesn't get better than this, folks!

(------------------)

“Mmmm... I like pie.” A hungry Seeley Booth said to himself as he walked into the Jeffersonian. Wandering over to the platform and swiping his card, he went over to see what his partner was doing.

Pie. There. Was. A. Huge. Piece. Of. Pie. On the lab table. Booth could have sworn he started drooling.
“Can I have some, Bones?” He asked, turning to his partner who was watching him strangely.

“Some what?” She asked, not looking up from the bones.

“Pie.”

“I don't have any pie.”

“Yes you do, it's. . .” He trailed off, pointing to the table before jumping back in horror. There was a BODY on it.

“Where'd the pie go?” He asked.

“I don't know Booth, I don't have pie. Go bug Angela while I finish this up.” Booth nodded, shaking his head as he went off in search of her office. He must have spaced out for a second to think a body was pie. Strolling into her office, charm smile intact, Booth swore he had a heart attack.

There was a big piece of pie floating in the holographic Angelator.

“Annngggeeeee.” Booth whined, leaning over to touch the pie, only to have his hand slapped away. “Can I have some pie?”

“Pie?” She asked, concentrating on her drawing.

“Yeah...” He said dreemily. “Pie.”

“I don't have any pie.”

“But it's...” Booth pointed, turning back to the Angelator. There was a face floating in it. “Where'd the pie go?” He asked, sounding disappointed.

“There's no pie, Booth. Go bug the boys while I finish this, ok?” She said, waving him away. He trudged dutifully off to find Jack and Zack.

He found them in an empty exam room, floating something in a fish tank. When he got close enough to see what it was, he let out a yelp of surprise.

There, in the fish tank, was a perfectly good piece of pie.

“What are you doing with that pie? Don't do that to PIE! Pie is good!” He said hysterically, trying to grab it out of the tank.

Hodgins and Zack stared at him.

“Dude.” Jack said. “That's spam.” Booth looked at his hand, which was covered in spam.

“Oh. Sorry.” Making a hasty retreat, he went to the staff room to find a towel to wipe off the spam. That's when he saw it.

A pie. Cherry. Uneaten. On the table. Waiting for him.

With a yelp he jumped towards it. Grabbing a fork, he started eating large bites.

Ten minutes later, pie gone, he sat back in his chair with a sigh of contentment. Getting up to leave, he found the whole team standing in the doorway.

“Dude. Where'd he get the pie?”
A2BOREANAZ
A2BOREANAZ
Prosecutor
Prosecutor

Number of posts : 35708
Registration date : 2008-05-30

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum