Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Nonsense Fic-nonsense. Posted by grandma flyersfan on 28/02/2008

2 posters

Go down

The Nonsense Fic-nonsense. Posted by grandma flyersfan on 28/02/2008 Empty The Nonsense Fic-nonsense. Posted by grandma flyersfan on 28/02/2008

Post by kiki Thu Jun 05, 2008 1:58 am

Posted 28/02/2008 11:58:08 PM by flyersfan35

Okay, Xray previously posted this in the Non-Bones Topics thread, but I thought we should move it here...so, here you go! Buckle your seatbelt, you're in for a bumpy ride...

Hi all! We posted this little thingy over at the boneyard as well, and we decided to put it back up here. So below you find the first chapter together with the original prologue.

Are you sure you’re crazy enough to read this? (A Nonsense Inc. Production)

Prologue

Okay, first of all, it’s my moral obligation to tell you we are serious with the title, you ought to take it literally, lol.

Okay guys, this one seriously needs some introduction. Let me just start to tell you there’s a wonderful thread in the Squint Central Off-Topic area called ‘Kiki and Flyers talk nonsense’, aka the nonsense thread, where a bunch of crazy ladies resides. On one fantastic evening filled with craziness one of us had the crazy idea to start a crazy fic. To make things even crazier, she actually managed to start it. Part of the crazy master plan was to let all her crazy friends co-write the story and Nonsense Inc. was born. Crazy enough, it was a crazy success (go figure) and since we are all nice and sympathetic (not to forget crazy), we decided everybody had the right to enjoy the craziness…

And just a little piece of advice, when you get lost it would be a good thing to read the nonsense thread. You’ll find all the necessary background information over there. Be warned, though, there’s more than 2700 posts to wade through, lol.

PS: If you’re still not convinced that this fic is crazy, go count the amount of times ‘crazy’ is mentioned so far.

Chapter One (written by X-RayLady)

Warning: Reading this can cause serious damage to your laughing muscles. Please read in safe surrounding only. The authors are in no way responsible for the consequences of reading this.

= = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = == = = = = = = = = = = = =
You’re sure you wanna continue?
Persisting aren’t we?
Right then, fasten your seatbelts, please.
= = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = == = = = = = = = = = = = =

Booth and Brennan were kissing in the lab. It was one of those ‘you knock me off my socks’ kisses. You know, the ones that cause your stomach to jump when you think back at them. The two lovebirds had only eyes for each other. They were standing in a very tight embrace, making complicated figures with their lips and tongues. Romeo and Julia were nothing compared to them.

All of the sudden the romantic setting was disturbed by a crazy figure rushing into the room. In the dimmed light you could barely manage to decipher the word X-RayLady written on the back of her T-shirt. Booth and Brennan were too focussed on each other to notice the approaching danger. They only realized her presence when she started yelling at them:

“What on earth do you think you are doing?”, she bursted.

Brennan and Booth looked at each other, eyebrows raised.

“I am kissing Bones,” Booth explained sheepishly.

“I can see that, I am not blind,” the figured replied impatiently.

“Then what’s the problem?” Brennan inquired.

“What were you two thinking, you can’t just start a story kissing like that!” the figure explained.

“We can’t?” a highly surprised Brennan asked.

“Of course, we can,” Booth argued, “we don’t need to justify ourselves for kissing.”

“Kiss whatever you want,” the figured shrugged, “but NOT in the first scene, for God’s sake!”

Brennan and Booth looked at each other, completely puzzled, but the reprimand of the figure was far from over.

“What’s wrong with you guys, you need to build up the tension, show us some chemistry. And then, when the time is right, WHAM, kissing will be the climax,” the figure elaborated, gesturing widely to emphasis her point. “And finally,” she continued, “we need a romantic setting. Because seriously,” she gestured around the lab, “how romantic can it be to kiss two feet away from a decomposed body?”

But those two were still looking at her, completely bewildered, so she sighed and raised her arms in despair, shouting loudly “Kiki! Grandma! We have a situation here!”

Brennan and Booth watched in fear as the door opened once again and two new figures came rushing in, lining up with the first figure. Brennan looked at all three of them very carefully and finally concluded: “None of you two can possibly be HER grandmother,” pointing an accusing finger at the first figure.

The first figure rolled her eyes and explained agitated “Of course not, it’s a nickname. We named her Grandma because she is just old….er than the rest of us at the nonsense thread.”

“Nonsense thread, nickname?” Brennan started to mumble softly, clearly oblivious.

“Yes, her nickname, mine is X-ray, and do I look like an X-ray to you, perhaps?” the first figure finally revealed her identity.

“Of course not, but you can’t possible look like an X-ray. In fact you cannot see X-rays at all, because their wavelength…” Brennan started to get all technical when she was suddenly interrupted.

“… is smaller than visible and ultraviolet light,” X-ray completed, much to Brennan’s surprise.

“Yes, how did you know that?” Brennan inquired surprised.

“Because I work with X-rays, it’s my job to know that,” X-ray uncovered the secret, before addressing the two newcomers.

“Will you please talk some sense in them? Kiki, you go tell them about chemistry, you know, embarrassing situations and such. And Grandma, talk about romantic settings,” she paused for a second before continuing with a teasing smile, “and keep her,” gesturing at Kiki, “a bit under control, will ya?”

X-ray turned and started walking toward the exit, when Brennan addressed her: “Wait, working with X-rays, as in radiologist?”

X-ray turned around slowly, answering smiling, “No, as in analytical chemist.” And with that final remark, she disappeared through the door.
kiki
kiki
Head of Forensics
Head of Forensics

Number of posts : 2352
Registration date : 2008-05-31

Back to top Go down

The Nonsense Fic-nonsense. Posted by grandma flyersfan on 28/02/2008 Empty Re: The Nonsense Fic-nonsense. Posted by grandma flyersfan on 28/02/2008

Post by kiki Thu Jun 05, 2008 1:59 am

Posted 28/02/2008 11:58:56 PM by flyersfan35

Okay, peeps, I am proud to announce the next crazy chapter, written by Kiki, wonderful co-host of the nonsense thread!

Chapter Two (written by Kiki)

Kiki placed her hands on her hips and looked around at the three standing before her. Booth and Brennan, at least, gave her their undivided attention. She did appear rather odd. A monkey was sitting on her shoulder, absently playing with her hair, which was strewn with little gold coins and purple grapes. A ridiculous number of swords was hanging off her person, one or two dangling rather precariously from the pirate hat she had plonked on her head.

“Ok, ok, first things first…Grandma! Will you get off of him?!”

Grandma sheepishly slid off the F.B.I. agent’s chest.

“Now, where was…no! You don’t take his pants with you!”

Grandma let go of Booth’s trousers, which she had somehow, accidentally, ended up pulling. She glared at Kiki and waved a walking stick in what she must have assumed was a threatening manner. The action had something of the opposite effect as the woman didn’t have proper control over her hand movements; she was a little overly flustered at being in Booth’s presence.

She wound up whacking the poor man just below the knee. Booth growled in pain but was far too much of a gentleman to berate the enthusiastic woman’s behaviour. He looked slightly panicked, however, when the woman known as Grandma began enthusiastically rubbing the injured spot and slowly moving her administrations upwards.

Kiki’s hand shot out and smacked Grandma’s wrist. The monkey crawled down the length of Kiki’s arm and repeated the gesture. It quickly scooted back up to its former position before Grandma could make any kind of physical retaliation. Grandma pulled her hand back, muttering darkly about flea ridden, good for nothing, ugly, stupid vermin…oh, and about the monkey too.

“Amateurs. I’m working with amateurs.”

Booth and Brennan both raised their eyebrows slightly at Kiki’s comment. She raised her shoulders defensively.

“Well, I am! Polygirl, could you get in here please?”

Brennan looked rather panic-stricken as a fourth woman suddenly came barrelling into the room. She was hastily wiping her mouth with the back of her hand and clutching a paper carton in the other. She came to a halt, somewhat unnecessarily close to Booth, her eyes moving frantically from one person to the next.

“I’m here. What’s up?”

Wrong question.

“Well, Boothyboo here has a little sore spot and I’m trying to rub it better…”

“This Grandma person keeps molesting…Boothyboo?…you have some chocolate on your nose, by the way…”

“You people have all just intruded into my workspace without permission. Do you have any idea how detrimental this could be to…”

Kiki sighed impatiently and tapped her foot, eyes rolling heavenward. The monkey nearly toppled off in the proceedings.

“Could somebody please focus…ooh! Ice cream!”

Somehow the five ended up settling themselves down on the floor. Grandma immediately began to feed Booth some ice cream, using a spoon from the little kit she carried around, just in case she should ever happen to meet the man. She also, rather enthusiastically, took the job of licking off any of the ice cream that missed its intended target, which it seemed to do quite often. Brennan and polygirl fell into an easy, if sometimes heated, discussion about anthropology. Kiki sat cross-legged, conversing delightedly with the monkey about fig rolls and purple moose.

In the next thrilling instalment, will the ice cream be finished?

Will anyone remember what he or she is actually meant to be doing?

Will Kiki figure out that the monkey knotted in a few strategically placed pinecones into her hair?

Will Grandma ever get that longed for kiss?

Will Booth and Brennan be left alone?

Will Polygirl finally crack over everyone stealing her delicious Ben and Jerry’s?

Who else will join the purposeless crew?

Who knows, who cares? Tune in next time to find out.
kiki
kiki
Head of Forensics
Head of Forensics

Back to top Go down

The Nonsense Fic-nonsense. Posted by grandma flyersfan on 28/02/2008 Empty Re: The Nonsense Fic-nonsense. Posted by grandma flyersfan on 28/02/2008

Post by kiki Thu Jun 05, 2008 2:00 am

Posted 28/02/2008 11:59:39 PM by flyersfan35

Well, Kasper, I've got the paddles ready AND the next thrilling installment written by ... yourself

Chapter Three (written by Kasper)
Kasper sat perched above the lab with a magnificent view of the scene below her. She sat in the shadows, remaining unseen. She was based on a ghost you know. Kasper was a watcher, she derived knowledge and understanding simply by watching; a task she learned from her favorite TV doctor. The temperature in the lab seemed to rise as the extreme tonsil hockey continued forcing Kasper to roll up the sleeves to her long sleeve shirt.

Suddenly a figure burst in, one with a very faint glow, startling the couple. She attempted to listen, but all efforts proved to be futile. Instead she watched the scene play out before her. Two more joined the group, an older woman and a younger one with a monkey on her shoulder.

Thoroughly intrigued she leaned forward to get a better view (she’s in the market for glasses). After the older woman seemed to pull of Booth’s trousers Kasper had a perfect view of the well sculpted gluteus maximus. The younger one scolded the other one for the pants-ing. Kasper watched the entire scene take place, up until the point where everyone sat to eat ice cream.

Taking this to be her own chance to nab a fine male specimen, she moved surreptitiously through the shadows and under the stares. The male target lay just ahead, getting spoon fed by the shaky handed older woman. Kasper gets on her stomach and slithers like a snake out of the sight. Then as grandma was reaching for a napkin, Kasper struck, grabbing the man by the top of his pants. Despite being “old”, grandma had great reflexes and grabbed a firm hold onto the man’s…

“Let go of his hand!” shouted Kasper.

“Never!” returned grandma. Everyone’s attention was now on the woman and the teenager as they stood face to face arguing over the hottest man on Earth. “Hey Kasper, it’s House!” Kasper turned her head furiously in the direction indicated by grandma only to find darkness.

“Hey that wasn’t nice,” said Kasper menacingly. She turned around and looked at Booth who simply shrugged and grandma who was smiling mischievously. “It’s on!”
kiki
kiki
Head of Forensics
Head of Forensics

Back to top Go down

Post by kiki Thu Jun 05, 2008 2:01 am

Posted 29/02/2008 00:00:17 AM by flyersfan35

I am proud to announce the next chapter written by the second co-host of our crazy little nonsensical thread: GRANDMA!

Chapter Four (written by Flyers aka Grandma)

A Nonsense, Inc. Production

Previously on....whatever the heck we’re calling this silly thing!

Polygirl was eating ice cream

Kasper and Grandma were arguing over Booth

Kiki and the monkey were...well, not sure what they were up to!

“Now Kasper! I thought we agreed, you get the doctor, Kiki gets the pirate, and I get Booth!”

“Now wait just a minute…” Brennan sputtered indignantly. “Booth is…”

“Well, I mean, of COURSE he’s yours, silly!” Grandma soothed. “I just need to...borrow him, for...inspiration!”

“Grandma!” Kiki shook her head. “If you don’t stop pawing Booth, I’m going to have to separate you two!”

Grandma snatched her hand away from Booth’s chest.

Kasper broke in. “But Grandma, you said the vampire was yours!”

Grandma shook her head impatiently. “Okay, the handsome, brooding vampire slash hot, sexy, FBI agent is mine!” She rolled her eyes. “Do you have to be so technical, Kasper?!”

“Vampire?!” Booth looked from Grandma, to Kasper, to Polygirl, to Kiki. “Are you four crazy?!”

Kiki nodded, the monkey almost falling off her shoulder in the process. “Of course we are, dear. What did you expect? We’re from the Nonsense thread, after all!”

Polygirl was sitting there, watching all this going on around her. She took the opportunity to snatch her ice cream back. “Um, maybe we should get back to the real reason we’re here...”

“Of course, of course.” Kiki grabbed her pirate hat back from Jack, the monkey, and plopped it on her head. “Xray, get back in here! And bring nickelbones with you!”

Xray ran back in, dragging a timid girl behind her. “Kiki, Grandma! Did you set them straight?” Xray pointed to Booth and Brennan, while nb just looked at Booth in wide-eyed fascination.
Grandma threw her a withering look. “Don’t get any ideas, nb! He’s mine!”

Kiki looked at the two newcomers. “Xray, nb, I need you to keep Grandma from ravishing Booth while we figure this out.”
“Hey!” Grandma shot her a look.

Kiki rolled her eyes, while Xray and nb took up their positions by Grandma. “We’ll never get finished if you can’t keep your hands off him!”

Grandma looked slightly ashamed. “I know, but look at him! Can you blame me?!”

Booth looked extremely pleased with himself at her words. Brennan noticed and punched him in the arm. “Ow! Bones...”

Grandma gave her an evil glare.

Jack chattered excitedly at Grandma, who started gesturing wildly at the animal.

Booth and Brennan took advantage of the commotion and started inching away from the girls.

“You keep that monkey away from me, Kiki! Remember what happened the last...” She stopped as she noticed Booth and Brennan. “Just where do you 2 think you’re going? We’re not finished yet!”
Grandma lunged at Booth, but Xray and nb each held an arm to keep her back.

Jack jumped down from Kiki’s shoulder, and ran behind the pair, effectively blocking their exit.

Booth and Brennan exchanged a glance, then Booth sighed. “Okay, so what did you want to say?”

Kasper piped up. “Well, see, we were just saying that you two can’t just start kissing!”

Kiki nodded exuberantly, pirate hat balancing precariously on her head. “Exactly! You’ve got to build up to it!”

“Right!” Grandma tried again to get close to Booth, but again she was detained. “You know, you’ve already got the chemistry, now you’ve just got to get the timing!”

“You’ve got it, Grandma! You’ve got to create a moment!” Kiki smiled triumphantly. “That’s where we come in!”

“We, Kiki?! At least I give them a moment! I don’t let it pass them by!” Grandma glared at Kiki.

Kiki shook her head. “I just knew you were never going to let me live that down!”

Will Grandma ever forgive Kiki?
Will Xray and nb be able to restrain Grandma?
Will Kasper find her doctor?
Will Jack stop putting pinecones in Kiki’s hair?
Will Polygirl eat all the ice cream?
Will Grandma EVER get that kiss?

Find out next time, or not!
kiki
kiki
Head of Forensics
Head of Forensics

Back to top Go down

Post by kiki Thu Jun 05, 2008 2:02 am

Posted 29/02/2008 00:00:59 AM by flyersfan35

It feels a bit awkward to announce the next chap, since it's my own. But oh well, let's get it over with...

Chapter Five (written by X-RayLady)

Previously on the crazy fic:

X-ray and Nickelbones were desperately trying to hold back Grandma

Kiki was desperately trying to set things straight, eventually helped by Kasper.

And Booth and Brennan? ...... They were trying to survive this raging craziness, lol.

@@@@@@@@@@@@@

Grandma was taking advantage of Kiki’s reflection on the lost B&B moment mentioned earlier, to break away. X-ray and Nickelbones were making an enormous effort to prevent her escape, but alas, there seemed to be more strength in the old…er lady than meets the eye. As the brave girls lost their grip on her sweating hands, Grandma build up an incredible speed and raced towards Booth like a maniac. She even ran straight through ghostly Kasper without blinking. Polygirl made a heroic attempt to trip Grandma up, but was overrun by a completely out-of-control Grandma in the process.

As all of them where nailed to the ground, wondering what to do next, help came from an unexpected corner. Brennan had patiently undergone the madness, but she couldn’t take it anymore. She positioned herself in front of Booth to face the storming Grandma, looking dangerously infuriated. Grandma spotted Brennan’s don’t-touch-me-I-am-trained-in-three-types-of-martial-arts threatening look and finally came to herself again.

Widely flailing about, Grandma finally managed to make a slippery stop, ending mere inches away from Brennan. Smiling sheepishly she made the wise decision to back off and seconds later, Grandma was soundly secured again by X-ray and Nickelbones.

Brennan was still looking very intimidating, in case one of the others would dare to make another attempt. The temperature in the room dropped noticeably in the next seconds until Brennan relaxed, figuring everything was safe now.

Kiki was the first one to speak: “Now, about this timing…,” as the door opened and Angela entered.

Angela made a squeal and rushed towards Brennan and Booth.

“Sweetie, are you okay? Who are these odd looking people? Why is there a monkey in the lab? Is she really a ghost?” Angela’s verbal diarrhoea was unstoppable.

“Ang, please calm down,” Brennan sighed, “these people came in here while Booth and I were kissing and…,” the rest of her plea was shout down by Angela’s excited squeals.

“OMG, OMG, OMG, sweetie, finally!” Angela shouted, almost jumping up and down from excitement, when she was startled by somebody tapping on her shoulder.

“Excuse me, miss Montenegro, could I have a word with you?” one of the odd figures addressed her.

“Er, sure, sweetie …,” she said.

“You can call me X-ray of you want,” X-rayLady interrupted her.

“Sure, sweetie, whatever, what’s up?” Angela continued as X-ray started to drag her to the rest of them.

“Miss Montenegro…”, X-ray started.

“Please call me Angela”

“… meet my friends from the nonsense-thread,” X-ray gestured at the others.

“You see, we are in the fanfic business,” X-ray elaborated, “and we are writing stories based on the Bones-serie.”

As Angela nodded in understanding, she continued: “I came rushing in, because THEY were doing it wrong,” pointing at Brennan and Booth.

“Those two started kissing right from the start,” she continued complaining, “they weren’t building up tension, not posing a romantic setting,” waving at the decomposed body, “in a nutshell: nothing was right!”

Angela looked slightly bewildered, so X-ray explained it even further: “I mean, you gotta give your readers something, have them beg for more chapters, you see?”

Angela sunk into pondering and finally nodded in understanding.

“So, will you help us?” X-ray begged her.

@@@@@@@@@@@@@

Next on the crazy fic:

Will Angela help us?

Will we meet more squints?

Will Grandma behave?

Stayed tuned at the nonsense channel and you’ll find out…..hopefully.
kiki
kiki
Head of Forensics
Head of Forensics

Back to top Go down

Post by kiki Thu Jun 05, 2008 2:03 am

Posted 29/02/2008 00:01:46 AM by flyersfan35

Okay, peeps, time for some more nonsense. Fasten your seatbelt for the next instalment by Nickelbones!

==================================================

Chapter Six (written by Nickelbones)

“Oh right,” X-ray nodded. “I should introduce all of us. And yes, we are people, crazy people, but people nonetheless.”

“People?” Brennan asked incredulously. “I wouldn’t call that, a person.” She pointed at Kasper. “She’s transparent!”

“Hey! I’m just a little see through, nothing’s wrong with that!” Kasper said, but was interrupted.

“And you!” Brennan continued. “You’re glowing!”

“Well…” X-ray fumbled. “That’s true, but we’re people! I swear!”

Brennan crossed her arms and just shook her head.

“Bones, just listen to these guys. Give them a chance! They seem really nice. And they also seem to have a thing for me!” Booth flashed his charm smile, puffed up his chest and waggled his eyebrows. This had an instant affect as simultaneously the odd figures in the room started to drool. Polygirl dropped her ice cream spoon, Kiki started to sway, Kasper got a rather glazed look in her eyes and the old…er looking lady flat out fainted.
Nickelbones wiped her mouth quickly, whipped out her handy dandy medical paddles, and shocked Grandma, as well as all of the others who had fallen to the ground. She then quickly grabbed Grandma to keep her from lunging at Booth. She had a crazed look in her eye, and a smile that could only mean trouble and some other things that everyone knew could not be rated PG.

“Right,” X-ray continued looking a bit dazed. “Where was I?”

“You were just about to introduce everyone I think,” Angela smiled.

“I can do that.” Nickelbones said. She had seemed to recover the fastest from Booths smile. She tightened her grip on the fidgeting Grandma and continued. “As you know, we are all from the nonsense thread and we like to write fan fiction. I’m Nickelbones, and this one,” Nickelbones jerked her head in the direction of the jumpy lady she was holding, “is Flyers, or Grandma, simply because she’s a bit older. The faintly glowing one holding Grandma’s other arm is X-ray, but you already know that. The slightly see through one is Kasper. The one with the ice cream is Polygirl and the one with the monkey on her shoulder is Kiki. Oh, and the monkey is Jack. But I wouldn’t touch him.”

All of the people smiled and waved as their respective names were said, except Grandma who was still desperately trying to get to Booth.

Angela nodded, indicating she understood. “So you guys all want Brennan and Booth to get together? But you also want Booth to yourselves?”

“Well, yes.” Nickelbones said. “We want them to be together and have a heated scene together, but it has to be climactic! And we do all want Booth for ourselves, especially grandma, but we will be willing to make the sacrifice for Brennan.”

All of a sudden there was a tremendous uproar as everyone started to protest. Icy glares were sent in the direction of Nickelbones. She quickly held up her hands in defence. “Ok, ok, well maybe we could all get a… a… kiss or something from Booth before his romantic action with Brennan ensues?” Nickelbones looked around hopefully at her friends.
Quickly the ice glares changed to gleeful grins and mischievous nods.

“WooHoo!” Grandma called as Kiki started to do a little dance around the room, much to the dismay of the monkey on her shoulder.

“I second that!” X-ray smiled nodding vigorously. “A kiss or anything else from Booth would be lovely!”

“Better than lovely!” Kasper grinned. “It would be sweet in fact!”

“Sweeter than my ice cream!” Polygirl cried.

“Literally,” Grandma sighed.

“Okay, before we get ahead of ourselves here, I think we should listen to what Angela has to say.” Booth said, looking a bit worried. All of the women were looking at him hungrily including Brennan. But she was really the only one he wanted doing that. He looked at Angela hopefully.

“Yes.” Angela said, recognizing Booth’s look of fear and the ladies look of well… she couldn’t put the look into words but it was rather scary.

She cleared her throat. “Guys?” No one looked. “Guys?” She tried again.

“GUYS?” She yelled to no avail.

Booth slowly started to walk across the room and all of the eyes followed him. He stopped beside Angela.

“If you guys listen to Angela I’ll um… um… I’ll give you something. Something nice.” He smiled encouragingly.

All of the figures, including Brennan, smiled at the thought of getting something from Booth. And in their minds they all wished what that something may be. Although, they also knew that since this thread was restricted to PG-13 material, it would never happen. But a girl could dream. They silently obliged and their eyes landed on Angela.

Brennan however looked back at Booth and smiled at him seductively. She mouthed, 'what kind of thing?'

Booth grinned, slightly raised his eyebrows and mouthed back 'you’ll see.'

All of the other figures were so set on getting something from Booth however, that they didn’t notice this exchange. Their eyes were glued on Angela.

“Make this quick,” Grandma said narrowing her eyes. “I want my something from Booth.”

“Alright, alright, I’m going!” Angela smiled. “I’ll help you with your tension and your romantic setting. It’s something I’ve been trying desperately to do by myself, and now that I have some extra hands, I think it will work much better. Okay? But I also think we should do all of that OUTSIDE of this room. I think you guys are getting a bit too distracted in here… and losing too much water due to your drooling.”

All of the figures nodded begrudgingly. They wanted to get Booth and Brennan together, albeit reluctantly by some of them, and so they realised that they would have to drag themselves away from him to get any progress done. They were about to turn back to stare at Booth when someone appeared in the doorway.

Zach looked into the room in front of him. He tilted his head in confusion and narrowed his eyes in bewilderment. He shook his head and closed his eyes in an attempt to clear the image he couldn’t believe he was seeing. But when he opened them, all of the figures were still standing there, smiling at him. Booth however was frantically waving his arms in what seemed to be a warning. He was about to question the scene before him, but a monkey leaped onto him before he could open his mouth.
Will Angela ever get everyone out of the room?
Will Grandma really ever settle down?
Stay tuned for the next chapter to find out what happens!

kiki
kiki
Head of Forensics
Head of Forensics

Back to top Go down

Post by kiki Thu Jun 05, 2008 2:04 am

Posted 29/02/2008 00:02:32 AM by flyersfan35

Chapter Seven (written by Polygirl)

When we last left our lively troop of nonsense ladies and the cast of Bones, the poor cast had no idea of what hit them. They had been invaded by our lovely ladies: Kiki, Grandma, Xray, Kasper, Polygirl, and Nickelbones. Poor Zach had come under attack from Jack the monkey, Angela was conspiring with the ladies, and Booth and Bones were still baffled by the day’s events. Once more into the breach my dear fellows...

--------------------------------------------------------------
"Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhh! What? Why?", Zach yelled as he wrestled with Jack.

Kiki ran up to Zach in an attempt to retrieve Jack before he caused Zach grievous bodily Harm. The yelling brought Hodgins out from his office. He stopped short at the scene laid out before him. Ladies arrayed around Booth ranging in age from 14 to (edited as well grandma might kill said writer if we mention her age).

"Dang! Why does he always get all the girls?" Hodgins thought, before whispering to Angela:
"Maybe we should do something before anyone else gets hurt, seeing as Zach is already nursing injuries from Jack the monkey and these ladies look ready to swallow Booth whole?"

Polygirl overheared Hodgins and Angela’s conversation made a suggestion: "Well, see, if you want to keep these ladies from overwhelming Booth while we work on this scene (seeing as we will not leave until this is fixed; we are a very determined bunch), there is only one thing to do: We must invite the rest of the guys!"

"See, each of us has her own man so if we were just a bit distracted by our guys we might not kill Booth in the process of fixing this scene," she continued.

Angela was really starting to feel sorry for Booth, as now Grandma was foaming at the mouth while she struggled against those holding her, so she quickly agreed with Polygirl.

"Ahh but how exactly do we get them here?" Angela asked Polygirl.

"No problem," Polygirl explained, "See, we kind have them all locked up at our clubhouse. See, when we invite a cute man to visit we kind of have this special door it only lets them in but not out. Don’t worry though we make sure they have plenty of food and water. All I have to do go open the door for them allowing them to step from there to here."

"Now, let me, where did I leave that door, oh there it is" Polygirl mumbled in herself, walking up to a very small door lying on the floor of the lab.

Reaching into her pocket to pull out a key shaped like a mouse, Polygirl ellaborated: "See, only us nonsense ladies have these, they are our magic mice they open the club house door."

Polygirl opened the door and yelled in: "Ohy boys come here it's time to come out and play!"

Angela watched in awe as several extremely good looking men step out. First to step out was a youngish man dressed all in black.
Poly called him Angel and sent him over to Grandma, who then stopped struggling and grabbed a hold of Angel and smiled.

Next to emerge was a rakish man dressed as a pirate. He was apparently another Jack and Polygirl sent him to Kiki.

The next to emerge was the Boy wizard sensation Harry Potter who was directed to Nickelbones side.

After Harry an older man with a cane walked out, Polygirl called him House and sent him to keep Kasper distracted.

Angela was beginning to worry about these ladies with their hot guys, they might just decide to kidnap Booth and put him in that room. Now there was only Xray and Polygirl herself, left without men at there sides.

Polygirl called a Leo out and sent him over to Xray.

Then Polygirl reached in and pulled out a man dressed in green with a bow and quiver of arrows called Legolas, wait is he an elf.

Polygirl then relocked the door and it faded until it was called forth again by the nonsense ladies.

Now that all the ladies were significantly distracted Polygirl grabbed Kiki and went to speak to Angela. See Angela while these guys are crazy hot, we are even crazier as they won’t keep us distracted for too long we need to start trying to find that place where this kiss would be appropriate.

While Kiki and Polygirl were talking to Angela; Kasper was floating around by House who was pointy ignoring the fact that he had been unable to save her until the last minute so she had half died and that’s why she was a ghost. Kasper noticed Booth and Bones inching backwards trying to escape and let out a yell and before they knew it they were surrounded by the many men that had appeared.

Brennan and Booth took a good look around at the men who were encircling them. A pirate, a doctor, a wizard, an angel, a vampire named Angel, and an elf.

All that Brennan could muster was this is not feasible. Some of these creatures do not even exist like elves, vampires, wizards and angels.

All Booth was wondering about was how many of them he could take out while trying to escape before he was taken down? The odds did not look good even with Bones helping, those girls were desperate, and he feared there retribution.

When they were successfully trapped Angela walked up to Booth and Brennan and stated that she and the nonsense ladies had come to an agreement. Angela spoke with a smile on her face that Brennan and Booth had learned to fear; the smile of triumph.
Now Angela no need to be rash, thought Brennan.

Booth started to say: "Angela you’re on our side right, you aren’t going to let this girls…" when he was rudely interrupted and attacked by an onslaught of thrown objects it seems those ladies had taken offence to the girls comment and they had extremely good aim and never-ending supply of things to throw. At first he did nothing but cower but when they ganged up and started to pick up one of the tables to throw he yelled out an apology and as quick as it had began it ended.

Angela went right on explaining how the ladies really only wanted to fix this story and were going to seek out the perfect place for them to have this kiss and well it had been decided that the beach would the best place to start.

“I knew it,” Booth swore silently, “I knew it! These ladies are crazy, crazy, crazy! Where are those men with the white coats when you need them?”

He must have said this last part out loud without realizing; because they were all standing in front of him smiling. Then the one called Grandma smacked him with her cane, well she tried but it seemed her vision wasn’t that good as he thought she was aiming for his head but she managed to hit his butt. (Now Grandma was that intentional or subconscious?).

Then Polygirl spoke up and said something about him being logical. *Oh no not another one telling me to be logical*.

“Do you remember what the name of the group is?” she asked him.

“Sure, you are called something like nonsense, right?” Booth answered, flashing a patented charm smile.

“Yes, so then why do you think that we would be normal, if we are called the nonsense thread?” Polygirl answered, “Then it makes perfectly logical sense that we would be completely crazy, right?”

-------------------------------------------------------------------------
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Alright now team, the guys have arrived Booth and Bones are trapped.
What will happen at the beach, many, many cute men in loose bathing suits?
Will Grandma and the rest of the gang get there moment with Booth?
Will there be a trip to Wong Foo’s?
Hehehe and how many places can these ladies drag Booth and Brennan before they deem they have found the perfect place for the kiss?
Keep Reading to find out!!!!
kiki
kiki
Head of Forensics
Head of Forensics

Back to top Go down

Post by kiki Thu Jun 05, 2008 2:06 am

Posted 29/02/2008 00:03:19 AM by flyersfan35

Hey peeps, it has been way too long since I've posted another nonsense chap! So it was about time I put this one up. I left Kiki's original intro, since it's ... well typically Kiki

Chapter Eight (written by Kiki) ---- Original version

Hey folks, just popping in very briefly to post something real quick. This is one of those "blink and you'll miss it" kinda visits. I'm sorry, but I don't even have time to see who's updated. I will try and catch up either later or tomorrow.
Ok, I wrote something very quickly for the fic and then I saw that Kasper is going to write the next part. After some consideration, I decided that I'd post this anyway as it is absolute foolishness and does nothing whatsoever to enhance the plot AT ALL. I hope you don't mind, Kasper, as I really can't imagine how this could impact on your forthcoming installment. If you feel that it does,however, you can either count this as a non-chapter or you can say it to me (I HONESTLY one hundred percent won't mind) and I will delete it for you. Really, if it affects yours in ANY way, shape or form, let me know and it's gone. The LAST thing I want to do is intrude upon your creativity.

With that said, a bit of silliness for you. Would you really expect anything less from me? By the way, this is just mostly me poking fun at myself. Because if I won't do it, who will? Oh, that's right, you guys are more than happy to ridicule me. Sigh.

Kiki had decided, for no particular reason, that the time was right to try and do a psychological evaluation on the two partners before the proposed beach trip to see if that could give them any insight into the intricacies of their relationship.

She waved Polygirl over and told her of her plan. She agreed wholeheartedly that this was possibly the best way to start proceedings. Kiki swelled with pride and nodded knowledgeably (say the last two words six times fast). Polygirl nodded back. Then, for want of anything better to do, they continued to nod conspiratorially at one another for well over five minutes.

Finally, Angela, not entirely certain of what was going but really wanting to put a halt to the seemingly endless nodding as it was giving her a headache, planted herself firmly between the two to act as a barricade. She gave Polygirl a gentle, encouraging push, which promptly sent her stumbling off, decidedly off-balance due to the excessive nodding. Kiki continued to nod quite smugly to herself for a number of seconds before Angela personally and forcefully put a stop to it.

“Right, people, I am going to need a couch and a chair!”

Just at that moment, a passing Jeffersonian employee popped his head into the door of the lab.

“Don’t mean to intrude, but, bizarrely, I happen to have a long brown couch and a cosy looking chair that I don’t want. I suddenly thought, for no precise reason, that I would pop in here and ask you strange people if you might like them.”

“Well that was convenient,” muttered X Ray. Kasper nodded transparently.

Kiki squealed loudly in agreement and gave the young man directions as to where to put the furniture. He did as he was asked and promptly exited.

Kiki gestured dramatically at the newly acquired furniture, tripping herself up in her show of exuberance. Brennan looked less than impressed and started to speculate aloud about Kiki’s uncertain suitability for the task.

“Excuse you, I am a professional!”

Kiki promptly tossed her head back to emphasise her point. The effect was lost somewhat as many stolen gold coins flew from their hiding place within her hat as did a large number of photographs of Booth, all stamped with the words, “Grandma’s property, hands and lips off.”

Booth took one look at the many, many pictures of himself and turned rather an amphibious shade of green. He muttered loudly to Angela, “I don’t think I want to be evaluated by her. She’s obviously a bit off.”

“Ha, ha ha!” Kiki laughed airily, having no real idea what was going on, but determined to answer nevertheless.

Kiki instructed that Brennan should sit on the chair while she and Booth lay on the couch. Brennan’s eyebrows shot up.

“I don’t think that’s how this works. You’re meant to go on…”

“Listen, lady, my couch, my rules. Plus, I’m doing this for free so just do as I say.”

Nodding dumbly, Brennan seated herself on the comfortably squishy armchair. She was soon rather relieved that she had a chair all to herself as Grandma decided that she was going to join the other two on the couch. Booth didn’t look too happy about this new development but Kiki happily crowed that in situations like these, the more the merrier.

All three piled on the couch, Grandma and Kiki on either side of Booth, which was no mean feat given the rather excitable monkey eternally situated on Kiki’s shoulder, the delicious broadness of Booth’s undeniably male form, the constant movement of Grandma’s walking stick given her elation over being this close to Booth and the excessive pompousness of Kiki’s hat.

At last, when they were all settled, the rather muffled voice of Kiki was heard. There was no particular reason for her voice to sound muffled, she just felt that it added a bit of dramatic flair to the whole thing.

“Right, well, we’ll start with you Booth.”

Grandma cheered loudly and clapped for a very long time. The clapping was starting to hurt Booth’s ears so he reached a hand across and stilled the frantic motion.

Grandma promptly fainted at the F.B.I. agent’s touch and a ridiculous amount of time was wasted in trying to revive her, especially seeing as Kiki refused to move from the couch and poor Booth was so tightly hemmed in he was having trouble breathing.

Grandma soon rejoined the land of the conscious and gazed adoringly at Booth, thanking him profusely for having saved her life. He tried to point out that it was actually Nickelbones who had done the physical saving, but it was all in vain.

Annoyed that nobody was paying attention to her impressive psychological know-how, Kiki cleared her throat a number of times and let out a couple of “Argh”s for good measure. Presently, everyone was listening to her once more.

“So, as I was saying, we’ll start with Booth.”

Booth nodded.

“So…tell me, how do you feel?”

Before he had a chance to answer, Grandma yelled, “I’ll tell you how he feels!” and promptly ran a hand up the length of Booth’s leg.

Deciding that now, truly, enough was enough, Booth struggled off the couch. Given the close proximity of all of the various entities currently fighting for space on the furniture’s surface, this took longer than expected, during which time everyone was hit rather a lot by the many swords, Kiki nearly swallowed the feather swaying dangerously on her hat and, for some inexplicable reason, Grandma hit Booth’s behind a rather ludicrous number of times.

He stood in front of the pair, frantically brushing himself off and looking rather flustered.

In the following quiet, Zach’s rather dry voice was heard.

“Well, that was all rather pointless...”
kiki
kiki
Head of Forensics
Head of Forensics

Back to top Go down

Post by kiki Thu Jun 05, 2008 2:09 am

Posted 29/02/2008 00:04:04 AM by flyersfan35

Okay peeps, I completely forgot about updating our nonsense fic! Here's the last chapter at last!!!

=================================================================

Chapter Nine (written by Kasper)

*Announcer's voice* Last time at Nonsense Inc. *insert flashing montage of all important nonsense scenes with dramatic music to remind readers what happened*

*Keifer Sutherland's voice* The following takes place between *rustling papers* wait, there's no time! What craziness is this? *Producer points to thread title* Oh, I see.

Angela led the whole group through the lab and to the parking lot.

“Okay, so we are going to the beach. Er, we all can’t fit into Booth’s SUV.” Angela turned to the large group of people behind her. “I suppose we could—“

“Hold on,” said an accented voice from the back. Harry Potter made his way through the crowd, but not before tripping over a cane shaped object held out by a sardonic doctor. Upon making his way to the car he drew a wand from somewhere within his robes and muttered a few words. Suddenly the inside of the car seemed to grow huge, now with more room than before, but from the outside it looked the same.

“Er Harry,” said Nickel. “You’re still sixteen, you aren’t allowed to do magic out of school.”

“Nonsense,” he replied with a laugh. “I am Harry Potter.”

“Suit yourself,” replied Flyers. “Let’s get to the beach!” So into the car they went with Angela driving and Kiki in the passenger seat stroking Jack….the monkey. Captain Jack Sparrow sat next to Legolas who sat next to Polygirl. Sparrow seemed to be sure that he had seen Legolas before, except with a sword and dark hair. House and Kasper sat together making jokes about everyone and anything and having a grand old time. Harry Potter kept doing magic for Nickelbones producing flowers, birds, and Booth pictures from thin air. Booth and Brennan had planned to sit together, but just as they were taking their seats, one sneaky Grandma managed to slink her way between them thereby gaining a spot next to Booth. She grinned goofily will staring at him “secretly” with her peripheral vision. X-Ray sat conversing with a man named Leo, seemingly the only normal people in the vehicle.

So on they went racing for a beach. They arrived rather early, just before sunrise in fact. They piled out of the car (now that would have looked crazy) and moved onto the beach. They all stood around the couple, making a rather big circle. Angela stared down the couple, trying to get the perfect scene. The sun was beginning to rise creating a beautiful swirl of colors in the sky.

“Okay ladies, gentleman, ghosts, pirates, yeah I’m not even going to classify everyone,” said Angela. The chattering ceased and all the attention was on Angela, not Booth and Brennan who were now holding hands. “We have a classic situation, sunrise at the beach, still cool, with the wind blowing the delicate strands of hair into Bren’s face. This is a great, meaningful first kiss. Now let’s get away and let these two have their moment.” So everyone moved to behind a rack of canoes conveniently placed by the beach. House and Kasper were rather slow seeing as it is hard to limp in the sand and Kasper kept getting blown sideways. Sunrise was due to any moment and everyone waited with baited breath except Grandma who was whimpering.

“Booth!” she cried and reached forward as if she would grasp him, but only succeeded in knocking over the canoes and ruining the sunrise kiss. Everyone turned to Grandma and complained, but she tried to brush it off with a laugh. Angrily everyone strode over to the couple that now looked exasperated.

“Look,” said Booth. “We just want to be alone. We really appreciate your uh care and concern but now it’s just too…”

“Crazy?” offered X-Ray.

“Yeah, that. So we’re just going to go and you all have a nice day.” But the gang wasn’t having any of that. They enclosed the couple in a circle just as a helicopter swooped down. A tall, lanky, sandy haired man of about forty jumped off the helicopter and ran over to the group.

“Um is one of you a Special Agent Seeley Booth?” he questioned, a bit of a French accent. Booth slowly raised his hand. “Great we have your delivery.” The man turned back to the helicopter. “Luc let him out!” Suddenly a pig was let off of the helicopter and sent in the direction of Seeley Booth. “S’all yours.” The man smiled and left on the helicopter.

“Whoa, whoa, whoa, whoa, whoa,” shouted Angela. “What is this?”

“This is Jasper,” replied Booth with a proud smile. Brennan looked on a mix of love, humor, disbelief, and disgust evident on her face.

“Hot damn what smells?” shouted House from the back. Kasper went to elbow him to shut him up but sort of passed through him.
“Booth while I appreciate the gesture I don’t think that I can keep him. I mean this is the city. Well not this, but I live in the city,” explained Brennan.

Booth looked hurt and Potter magicked him a tissue. Angela stepped in to stop any unnecessary man crying. “Okay, okay. Let’s try another spot shall we? This kiss has got to go down the right way!” Everyone nodded (except Supergrandma who was now tying a cape with a shirtless Booth on it around her neck the wrong way so that she could always she him). Jack then climbed on top of the pig and screeched. Kasper took out a camera to take a picture and add it to her Facebook profile. No one would ever believe her if she didn’t have proof.

Will Booth and Brennan ever get that kiss?
Will we figure out which Jack was riding Jasper?
Will Super Grandma save the day?
Will Harry Potter ever get caught for breaking the Decree for the Reasonable Restriction of Underage Sorcery?
kiki
kiki
Head of Forensics
Head of Forensics

Back to top Go down

Post by kiki Thu Jun 05, 2008 2:10 am

Posted 29/02/2008 00:05:10 AM by flyersfan35

(Announcer’s voice) Previously on the nonsense fic…

Xray interrupted our favorite non couple in the midst of a kiss…then got kiki, grandma, kasper, polygirl, and nickelbones involved in trying to show them exactly the right circumstances to lead up to such a kiss.

In the course of said action, Jack the monkey has attacked grandma and poor Zach, Angela has gotten involved in the process, and grandma has repeatedly tried to molest our favorite FBI agent, which led to the Nonsense girls bringing in reinforcements. Angel, House, Captain Jack Sparrow, Harry Potter, Legolas and Leo were freed from the Nonsense clubhouse to distract the women, and give Booth some much needed rest.

After a drive to the beach, to watch the sunrise, we are now headed…well, I’m not sure where we’re headed…

”Okay, everyone, back into the car.” Angela started to round up the odd looking crowd.

Kiki turned. “Jack….sweetie?” The pirate glanced up. “Get off the pig…”

He looked a bit sheepish. “Oh, sorry love. Got a bit carried away,” he said, in a devilishly charming and sexy accent, that had Kiki blushing and giggling, much to the consternation of Jack the monkey, who was still perched atop her shoulder, chattering menacingly. The pirate hopped off of Jasper and joined them.

They all started back to the car. Grandma was now finally ignoring Booth, clutching the arm of the handsome vampire who had miraculously appeared, since for some reason, unbeknownst to her, he had not been included in the car ride from the previous chapter. (Glares evilly at the ghost.)

“Wait! Wait for me!”

They all turned, and Booth, Brennan and Angela all gasped as they saw a short, fuzzy, man?woman?, made of felt, running behind them on stubby legs, waving his/her arms frantically. The nonsense crew, however, seemed to take it all in stride.

Xray took a step forward, dragging Leo along with her. “Puppet, what took you so long?”

Puppet finally reached them, and had to stop a moment to catch a breath. “Oh, well, you know. I had to take the princess to dance class, then I had to make dinner for the prince.”

Booth looked perplexed. “Puppet? Prince, princess?” He looked at Poly. “Another nonsense member, I suppose?”

Poly nodded. “Of course. This is Puppet. She’s one of the gang.”

“She?” Brennan sounded incredulous. “Looks more like a he to me. As a matter of fact, he seems to bear a striking resemblance to…” She turned to the vampire, pointing. “…him.”

“What?” Grandma tore her gaze away from the brooding Angel. “Oh, yes.” She sighed. “See, now, that’s a long story…”

“Which we don’t have time for right now.” Angela stepped between Brennan and Grandma. “Let’s just get going, shall we? Hodgins and I have a date tonight.”

Everyone walked to the car, and Angela slid in behind the wheel. “Okay, where to now?”

“Oh, I know, I know!” Everyone turned to grandma, who was jumping up and down and waving her arms.

“Careful, you old hag! You’re gonna break a hip or something.” Kasper shook her head at the old…er lady.

Grandma shot the ghost an evil glare. “I’m perfectly healthy, I’ll have you know! I’m not in danger of breaking anything!”

Turning her back, she leaned down and whispered something in Angela’s ear, then turned back to everyone. “Okay, let’s go.”

The group all piled back into the car, which was still magically transformed by Potter’s earlier spell. This time, grandma sat on Angel’s lap, preoccupied with the handsome vampire, which left Booth mercifully able to enjoy Brennan’s company in relative peace.

After a short car ride, in which Jack the monkey spent tying more pinecones in Kiki’s hair, they arrived at their destination…a secluded cabin in the middle of the woods. Miraculously, though they had left the warm beaches only minutes before, the woods were covered in a thick blanket of snow, with more snowflakes softly falling from the sky.

Everyone once again hopped out of the car, and tramped through the snowy ground to the cabin. Once inside, they glanced around the quaint little cottage. There was a fire crackling in the fireplace in the tiny living room. “Ah, perfect,” said Kiki. “Grandma, this was actually a great idea!”

“Well, you don’t have to sound so surprised about it, you silly irish witch. I always have great ideas!”

“Oh yeah? Like what?” Kiki scoffed. “Because I…”

“Hold it!” Grandma, Kiki, and the rest of the group turned at the sound of Xray’s voice. She was standing in the middle of the room, yelling at Bones and Booth, who had begun kissing as soon as everyone’s attention was focused on Grandma and Kiki. “Haven’t you learned anything???”

“What?” They both asked in unison.

Xray sighed. “I told you…it’s all about the chemistry!”

“Chemistry! That’s it!” Grandma beamed triumphantly. “And I know just the person that can help! Kasper!”

“Huh?”

Turning, Grandma rolled her eyes at the ghost. “Quit playing with House’s cane!”

Kas giggled. “Which one?”

Grandma sighed. “Just get over here, silly ghost. We need you to explain about chemistry!”

Kas floated over immediately, dragging the poor, harried doctor with her. “Awesome! What do you want to know? Which element has the largest atoms? How to find the formulas for common hydrates of an ionic compound?” She was dancing around, totally oblivious to the stares and incredulous looks of the others. “Or do you just need to know the number of elements in the periodic table?”

Xray jumped in quickly. “No, no, no! Not that kind of chemistry!” She shook her head at Grandma. “If that’s what they needed, I could’ve answered that myself!”

“Oh.” Kasper and Grandma looked equally crestfallen.

Brennan had had just about enough at this point. “Look, if you all would just get out and leave us alone, we could work on our ‘chemistry’!”

Everyone seemed taken aback at the anthropologist’s forceful rebuke…everyone, that is, except Kiki. “Now, now, Dr. Brennan. You have chemistry, that’s true…I think we can all agree on that. Now you just need…the setting.”

“But I thought that’s what you said the beach at sunrise was for,” Booth sputtered. “You keep dragging us all over the place, but you never let us do anything!”

Kiki just shook her head. “If you would just be patient for a few minutes, we will show you what we mean.”

Will Kiki explain exactly what she means?
Does she even know what she means?
Will Booth and Brennan finally share a kiss?
Will Kasper tell us which element has the largest atoms?
What did puppet make the prince for dinner?

Found out the answers to these questions, (or not), next time…
kiki
kiki
Head of Forensics
Head of Forensics

Back to top Go down

Post by kiki Thu Jun 05, 2008 2:11 am

Posted 29/02/2008 01:21:30 AM by DBAngelfan

oooh is this the same one that was at the other place?
kiki
kiki
Head of Forensics
Head of Forensics

Back to top Go down

Post by kiki Thu Jun 05, 2008 2:12 am

Posted 02/03/2008 07:24:43 PM by kiki

More nonsense! Oh, well done, grandma! Bravo!

I hope you weren't trying to imply anything by opening your little installment with Jack still perched on the pig...and what is this about kiki and grandma arguing? Complete fabrication, grandma, we're never anything other than perfectly lovely to one another.

Ah, kas and her beloved chemistry...

Eager and waiting to see "what we mean"...I've a rather sneaking suspicion that poor kiki has no clue what she is talking about. Oh well.
kiki
kiki
Head of Forensics
Head of Forensics

Back to top Go down

Post by kiki Thu Jun 05, 2008 2:12 am

Posted 02/03/2008 07:30:56 PM by flyersfan35

Silly kiki...kas never specified which Jack was riding Jasper...I just drew my own conclusions!

And no, we would NEVER argue...lol!
kiki
kiki
Head of Forensics
Head of Forensics

Back to top Go down

Post by kiki Thu Jun 05, 2008 2:13 am

Posted 02/03/2008 07:38:07 PM by kiki

Ya did too specify! Coz Jack replied! Jack the monkey can't reply! Plus, as you helpfully mentioned, Jack the monkey was still on kiki's shoulder! That memory of yours...honestly...

We could be well on our way towards our first disagreement ever.
kiki
kiki
Head of Forensics
Head of Forensics

Back to top Go down

Post by kiki Thu Jun 05, 2008 2:14 am

Posted 02/03/2008 07:41:07 PM by flyersfan35

Kiki...sweetie.... Reread my post! I said KAS never specified which Jack was on Jasper! So I just picked up where she left off!
kiki
kiki
Head of Forensics
Head of Forensics

Back to top Go down

Post by kiki Thu Jun 05, 2008 2:14 am

Posted 02/03/2008 07:43:08 PM by kiki

But then why did you choose THAT jack?! You're a boldie, grandma, and you know it.
kiki
kiki
Head of Forensics
Head of Forensics

Back to top Go down

Post by kiki Thu Jun 05, 2008 2:15 am

Posted 02/03/2008 07:44:15 PM by flyersfan35

Because it was more fun that way! Besides, you know damn well that kas was talking about YOUR Jack when she wrote it! lol
kiki
kiki
Head of Forensics
Head of Forensics

Back to top Go down

Post by kiki Thu Jun 05, 2008 2:15 am

Posted 02/03/2008 07:49:06 PM by kiki

I do not! And neither do you! You just assumed! And you know what happens when you assume?! You make an ass outta yourself! Boldie ass!

.......this is why we came up with the nonsense thread, isn't it?!
kiki
kiki
Head of Forensics
Head of Forensics

Back to top Go down

Post by kiki Thu Jun 05, 2008 2:16 am

Posted 02/03/2008 07:51:58 PM by flyersfan35

Psh...I know what she meant! It's kas, for goodness sake!

And yeah, this is why we started it...lol
kiki
kiki
Head of Forensics
Head of Forensics

Back to top Go down

Post by kiki Thu Jun 05, 2008 2:16 am

Posted 02/03/2008 09:04:44 PM by Kasper

Okay, I wrote that mucho long ago... I think I was going for the monkey being on the pig because it would have been funny. And the vampire was included because it was daytime. Duh.
kiki
kiki
Head of Forensics
Head of Forensics

Back to top Go down

Post by kiki Thu Jun 05, 2008 2:17 am

Posted 02/03/2008 09:07:17 PM by flyersfan35

*sigh* I should've known you would side with kiki....
kiki
kiki
Head of Forensics
Head of Forensics

Back to top Go down

Post by kiki Thu Jun 05, 2008 2:17 am

Posted 02/03/2008 09:09:10 PM by flyersfan35

And as far as the daytime...well, see...um...oh hell, I forgot...
kiki
kiki
Head of Forensics
Head of Forensics

Back to top Go down

Post by flyersfan35 Tue Mar 16, 2010 8:10 pm

I just found this again last night...I was feeling nostalgic, I suppose, lol. Too bad we never finished it...I would have loved to know what kiki was talking about...lol.
flyersfan35
flyersfan35
Experiment
Experiment

Number of posts : 68808
Say What You Want : Goodbye, dear ABY. You have been my home for 3 years now, and I am going to miss you. Thanks, willgirl, for creating this wonderful forum. *hugs to all*

Closing time - time for you to go back to the places you will be from.
Closing time - this room won't be open 'til your brothers or your sisters come.
So gather up your jackets, and move it to the exits - I hope you have found a friend.
Closing time - every new beginning comes from some other beginning's end.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down