Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Concrete Connections. Pairing: B/B Romance/ Hurt-Comfort. Rated M -- Posted by Toms gg [25/02/08]

Go down

Concrete Connections. Pairing: B/B Romance/ Hurt-Comfort. Rated M -- Posted by Toms gg [25/02/08] Empty Concrete Connections. Pairing: B/B Romance/ Hurt-Comfort. Rated M -- Posted by Toms gg [25/02/08]

Post by squirtandmilo Wed Jun 04, 2008 10:30 am

Posted 25/02/2008 01:54:44 (24/02/2008 04:54:44 PM) Toms gg

I've no idea if I'm doing this right. Some people on FF.net and LJ have asked me to post here. So I thought I'd put this story up. Some of you may have read it. I posted it briefly on FF.net at Christmas time. It was written as a Present for Fran_w2000 on LJ. She said she always felt this eppie was missing something.

XXXXXXXXXXXXXx

Merry Christmas Francie!! This story was inspired by Episode 2x18, Killer in the Concrete. None of the content or dialogue has been changed, 4 lines of dialogue have been added to the diner scene to fit my purposes. This story is being written at the request of my good friend Francie. She told me this was always one of her favorite episodes … but it needed a little “something, something” and asked if I could help. *shrug* “Hell Yes!” I said… and the process begins.

The rights to these characters may belong to Hart Hanson and FOX, but we know the characters actually belong to us, because they live in our hearts and imaginations. Alas- they have the ability to torture us or bring us ethereal bliss.

This story is also dedicated to Davie’s Dimples which bring my friend Francie joy beyond measure. Love Ya Babe… and Davie’s Dimples… and smile, and eyes, and numerous other body parts!!

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

Brennan knelt over a bruised and battered Booth. She was flooded with emotions; relief, rage, concern. Her father had been the one to help her find Booth when he’d been abducted; her feelings about that alone would take weeks to process. Booth had admonished her for letting her father use her car to escape, but she didn’t want to focus on that. She needed to focus on Booth, on the fact that he was alive.

The EMT rolled in right after the SWAT team. They pushed her back so they could cut him from the chair he’d been bound to and check his wounds. They immediately whisked him off to an ambulance. Brennan tried to join him in the back, but Booth stopped her.

“I need you to go by my place and get a change of clothes for me Bones. They’ll cut these off me when I get to the ER,” He tossed her his keys, which Gallagher had left in his front pocket. “Meet me at the hospital.”

Brennan wanted to refuse to leave him… but she knew that would be irrational. How could she explain the fear that went coursing through her at the thought of letting him out of her sight?

“I’ll be fine Bones,” he assured, catching her look of indecision. “Just meet me at the hospital.”

Brennan grabbed one of the FBI agents she knew through Booth and asked him for a lift to her house. She prayed her car would be in the garage.

After retrieving her car and the message left by her father, she headed for the Jeffersonian. She knew that Angela and the gang would be waiting for word. They accosted her with questions as soon as she stepped through the door. She gave them the most succinct explanation of the events she could and then asked Angela and Hodgins to help her get her car to Booth’s place.

She planned on grabbing Booth’s Tahoe from the lot where it had been processed after his disappearance. She knew that he would feel better having his own vehicle… Booth was all about his car. A smile stole across her face at the memory of the few times he’d actually let her drive; once in California… only after she’d blackmailed him; and once after they’d arrested the man who’d killed her mother.

Once she made it to Booth’s house she quickly rifled through his drawers to find him some clothing; a t-shirt and jeans… some flashy socks. Then of course, there was underwear. She felt odd sifting through his odd assortment of boxers and briefs. He was definitely a man of unique tastes. She settled on a pair of striped boxer briefs and threw everything in to a duffle she found stuffed in his closet.

When she finally arrived at the hospital she practically had to threaten to call in a SWAT team just to get the charge nurse to tell her where to find him. When she located his examining room she found him lying quietly with his eyes closed. She thought for a minute he might be asleep.

“I was beginning to wonder if you were emptying my house out,” he teased without opening his eyes.

“How did you know it was me?” She was continually amazed by his extraordinary senses.

“I’d know your smell anywhere Bones,” he whispered.

The idea that he knew her scent sent a chill up her spine. That combined with the extreme amount of flesh that was revealed by the hospital gown, that is. She cleared her throat nervously, looking for a quick change of topic.

It suddenly occurred to her that he was lying there with his socks on. That probably meant the underwear were unnecessary as well. She chuckled.

“What’s so funny?”

“I just realized I probably invaded your privacy for nothing,” she replied frankly.

“How’s that?” Booth quizzed.

“Umm, I went digging through your underwear drawer. You have quite the collection by the way,” she laughed.

“Most of those are gifts,” he replied defensively.

“Including the Steelers boxers?” she prodded.

“What can I say,” Booth chuckled, “they’re my Sunday best.”

The doctor entered the room and handed Booth his prescrïptions, standard stuff: antibiotics, painkillers, they’d already given him a tetanus booster. He explained the things to watch out for, looking to Brennan as though she would be in charge of his care… assuming as most strangers did that they were a couple.

“Thanks Doc,” Booth called as he stepped back through the curtain.

“Make sure you change that dressing on your leg in a couple of hours and keep it dry for a few days,” the doctor repeated.

“We’ll take care of it doctor,” Brennan assured, eliciting a leer from Booth at the ‘we’.

“Planning on some nursing duty Bones,” he jeered.

“Yeah… a little Nurse Ratched duty is probably in order I think.” She glared back, sending Booth into gales of laughter that quickly had him bent over from pain.

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

He’d convinced her to stop by the diner on the way home, claiming pie had therapeutic affects on him.

“Why didn’t you just tell ‘em about Kennedy?” she asked.

“Well, you know, I needed to give you time to find me.” He looked at her meaningfully. “Ah, I’ve been tortured worse. – So, uh, you hear anything from your old man?” He changed the subject.

Brennan removed the glass dolphin and note her father left for her from her bag and placed them on the table. “He left my car in the garage.”

Booth carefully read the note. “He’ll be back.”

“How do you know?” She constantly tried to figure out how he understood human motivation so well.

“Max Keenan does not strike me as the kind of guy who, uh, leaves things undone,” he stated as he fingered the delicate glass dolphin.

A smile stole across Brennan’s face.

“Next time he shows up, what do I … do?” she grew suddenly serious. “Do I call you? Do I knock him on the head? What’s my obligation?”

“If I were you, Bones, I’d wanna know what he had to tell you about your mother, (he cocked his head and peered at her through his lashes) but, uh, that’s just me.”

Brennan felt relieved to be able to talk about at least some of the thoughts that had been whirling through her head.

“There’s this old song. It’s called ‘Keep on Trying’,” she mused.

“Yeah. Poco.” Booth snickered.

“You know it?” she asked, not really surprised by this. He had a way of knowing things.

He quietly began to sing the tune, “I’ve been drinkin’ now just a little too much (Brennan joined him) and I don’t know how I can get in touch with you. (They both chuckled.) And there’s only one thing for me to do – It’s keep on tryin’ to get home to you.” They laughed nervously as they finished the tune.

Booth had been surprised by her knowing this song. It had been a particular favorite of his as a child. She never ceased to amaze him.

“Yeah, what about it?” he purred in his silky ‘come to me’ voice.

“It’s a good old song, right?” Brennan replied awkwardly. She wanted to tell him how much that song expressed all of the feelings she’d had bottled inside over the last 24 hours. How hard she’d kept trying to get home to him.

“Right,” he agreed, giving her a knowing grin. Sometimes he could feel how close he was to breaking through that icy exterior.

“You surprise me Bones,” he mocked.

“How’s that?” she scoffed.

“Nurse Ratched, and now Poco… did you get a TV finally?” he laughed as he leaned across the table.

“Very funny,” she smirked.
squirtandmilo
squirtandmilo
Administrator
Administrator

Number of posts : 17139
Registration date : 2008-06-01

Back to top Go down

Concrete Connections. Pairing: B/B Romance/ Hurt-Comfort. Rated M -- Posted by Toms gg [25/02/08] Empty Re: Concrete Connections. Pairing: B/B Romance/ Hurt-Comfort. Rated M -- Posted by Toms gg [25/02/08]

Post by squirtandmilo Wed Jun 04, 2008 10:31 am

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

They made the drive to Booth’s house in relative silence. He seemed content to let her take the lead. It was nearly light out. Brennan had already called Angela and told her not to expect them. She’d go home and sleep a bit once she got Booth settled.

“I know a way you could settle him,” Angela razzed her.

“Ang’ Please… the man has been tortured,” Brennan protested.

“Torture can be fun too,” Angela pressed in her ‘I’m only telling you this for your own good’ voice.

“You are a pain,” Brennan admonished. “I’ll definitely talk to you tomorrow.”

She helped him into his house. They had him on crutches for a few days until his leg healed. She insisted he go straight through to the bedroom so she could help him get settled.

“I’m not an invalid Bones,” he protested without any real force.

“I’m not leaving until I know you’re all set,” she warned him. Her eyes and voice clearly told him ‘don’t argue with me’.

“Do you need help with uh…” she looked at him nervously, trying to be as adult as possible about an awkward situation.

“I think I can handle getting undressed Bones,” he chuckled.

She walked into the bathroom and grabbed a towel, throwing it at him when she entered the bedroom. “Here, take off your pants and wrap this around yourself. I’m gonna go grab the bag from the pharmacy with the dressing supplies. I left it in the car.”

Booth was about to protest this too, but she was gone before the full implication of what she was saying had sunk in.

When she returned he was sitting on the bed wrapped in the towel. All of his clothes appeared to have been removed… including his socks this time.

“I can really take care of this myself Bones,” he protested.

“Don’t be ridiculous Booth. It’ll just take me a minute.” She slowly began to remove the dressing that had been applied by the hospital.

Booth shifted awkwardly as her touch triggered some unwelcome responses. He was about to grab her hand when the bandage pulled a large patch of hair from his leg causing him to yelp in pain, and effectively distracting him.

“Sorry,” she consoled. She’d been distracted by his present state of undress. Despite his bruises and anger looking wound his physical presence still had an unholy affect on her.

When she had the dressing changed she helped him settle under the covers. She told him she was going to make him some hot tea and disappeared through the doorway again.

Booth relaxed back into the pillows of his bed, enjoying the sensation of being cared for. He’d have never suspected Bones could be so nurturing. He only meant to rest his eyes, but was fast asleep by the time Brennan reentered the room.

She placed the cup on his night stand and gently stroked his hair off his brow. She knew that she should leave, but just being near him made her feel better. She grabbed his book from the night stand and walked around to the other side of the bed. She positioned herself against the headboard and began to read her latest novel.

It was strange to know that Booth lay in his bed late at night reading the words she had so carefully crafted. More and more of her relationship with him was seeping into that of her characters, Kathy Reichs and Andrew Lister. Booth was a very intuitive guy. Though she’d deny it with her last dying breath, she wondered how much he saw between the lines.

At some point, she too fell asleep; her head gently dropping to the pillow beside him. Booth awoke to the gentle rumble of her half-snore. His body must have sensed her presence because he had awakened with that old familiar tightness in his groin. He gently began to smooth her hair from her face.

She moved into his touch. She was dreaming. His hands were gliding across her body. She reached out and pulled his lips to hers. It was only when the warm wet sensation of his tongue running along her teeth reached her brain that she understood this wasn’t a dream.

Her eyes flew open and she pulled back. He groaned. “Booth… I…”

“Don’t stop,” he pleaded. “I need you Bones. I was so lost when I thought I might never see you again.” His eyes expressed all of the fear and heartache she had experienced in his absence.

“I know,” she sobbed. “I thought I’d lost you. I thought I’d lost the chance to tell you how much you mean to me.”

“Tell me Bones,” he husked. “Tell me what this means.”

She searched his eyes. He and Angela were usually the ones to explain emotions to her. He was asking her to make a choice; to choose to be with him; to give them a chance.

A part of her wanted to run for the door. She knew that once this decision was made there was no going back. They would never be just Special Agent Seeley Booth and Forensic Anthropologist Temperance Brennan again. They would be something new… something completely foreign to her.

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX
squirtandmilo
squirtandmilo
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Concrete Connections. Pairing: B/B Romance/ Hurt-Comfort. Rated M -- Posted by Toms gg [25/02/08] Empty Re: Concrete Connections. Pairing: B/B Romance/ Hurt-Comfort. Rated M -- Posted by Toms gg [25/02/08]

Post by squirtandmilo Wed Jun 04, 2008 10:31 am

Chapter 2:

She got up from the bed. She kept his gaze for several seconds before she slowly removed her own clothing. When she had on nothing more than her bra and panties she crawled in to join him beneath the covers.

He pulled her close so that he was pressed against her thigh. “Are you sure about this Bones,” he whispered, needing her reassurance that this was what she really wanted.

“You’re the only thing in my life I’m ever really sure of Booth,” she soothed. She pulled his lips to hers again.

His lips moved across hers. He pulled her bottom lip into his mouth like a ripe strawberry, and moaned at its sweetness.

Brennan ran her tongue along his teeth, exploring his mouth, biting at his upper lip. Her hands moved gently along his chest. “Are you sure you’re up for this?” she whispered.

“I could have every bone in my body broken and still be up for this,” Booth teased.

Brennan’s hand moved down his torso. “I can see that,” she laughed and gently stroked him.

“Bones,” Booth moaned. “I don’t think you want to do that. I may not be up for long if you continue.”

Her hand stilled. She pulled his briefs slowly down his hips, carefully avoiding his wound. She gazed at his naked body, in order to memorize every detail.

Booth laughed uncomfortably. “Bones, this is not the time to do that human remains stare of yours. You need to let me know what you’re thinking.”

“I’m thinking… I’m thinking- finally,” Brennan sighed. “I have a confession to make Booth.”

“You don’t say,” Booth grinned. His hand reached up to stroke along her arm.

“Mmm,” Brennan shook her head. “I’ve been having some very unprofessional thoughts about you lately. I’ve been wondering about what it would be like to touch you. To touch all those muscles you keep hidden under those suits. And, I’ve been dying to know what’s been hidden behind that ’cocky’ belt buckle.”

Brennan finally removed her bra and panties. She moved to position herself between his legs and gently kissed every mark and bruise on his torso. She worked her way down his body, tasting his flesh. Her hands stroked his thighs. She kissed the tender flesh of his abdomen; her warm breathe teasingly close to his throbbing erection.

“I think you have the most perfect muscle definition I’ve ever seen. I love to watch you move.”

“Bones,” Booth interjected.

“Hmm?”

“I didn’t actually mean for you to tell me everything you were thinking,” he whined. “Could you please kiss me now?”

“Definitely,” she sighed and she lowered her lips to meet his. Their tongues slid across each other.

She moved her tongue along his lips and then swept it across his jaw. She found his ear and began to nibble on his lobe. She straddled him. Her weight pinned his penis between their bodies. Her fingers played across his chest, and caressed his nipples.

Booth grabbed her hips and began to rub her wet lips along his length. “Bones, I need to be inside you now,” he groaned.

She raised herself and guided him into her until she had taken his length.

“Booth,” she moaned, her hips and thighs pistoned her up and down along his shaft. “You feel so good.”

Her body glistened with sweat as she moved above him. Her firm breasts shook with each violent clash of their bodies. He could feel her pulling him in.

Booth pushed his hips up to meet her descent. He wanted to be deeper; to push harder; to lose himself in her.

Their bodies moved in unison… as though they had done this a million times before; yet Temperance knew that she had never experienced anything like it.

“God Bones,” he growled, “I’m not gonna last.”

He thrust into her several more times. He felt her walls begin to spasm and he could no longer control his own release. He tightened his grip on her hips and used ever ounce of energy he had remaining for one final thrust deep into her pulsing walls. They both cried out.

When their orgasms were fully spent, she laid beside him. She traced the angry bruises along his brow.

Booth looked at her from behind hooded eyes. “So, are we going to talk about this?” he murmured.

“I definitely think we’ll need to talk about this,” Brennan soothed, “I think we should talk about it tomorrow.”

Booth laughed as he looked at the clock. “It is tomorrow Bones.”

“No Booth, it’s today… it’s our day. Tomorrow will come, and we’ll talk about the world and my father, and where we go from here. But just once… just for today, I would like to not think about anything but how long it will take before we can do that again.”

Booth grabbed her and pulled her to him. “I definitely think that can be arranged.”

He pulled her right breast into his waiting mouth. A sigh escaped him as the tang of the pebbly flesh reached his palate. He had never tasted anything so wonderful in his life. He teased the taut peak as his hands explored every delicious inch of her body.

His fingers slipped between the wet folds of her labia. He caressed the swollen nubbin he found there.

“I have a confession to make to you Bones,” Booth whispered as he forced himself the release her swollen nipple. “I’ve had very unprofessional thoughts about you too.”

“You don’t say,” Brennan mocked her fingers played across his shoulders.

“Mmm Hmm… Since the first day I met you I’ve wanted to rip that lab coat off of you,” Booth whispered. “I’ve wanted to know what it would feel like to hold you; to be inside of you.”

He thrust two fingers deep inside her as his mouth seized her other breast. Brennan’s fingers bit into his flesh in response to his dual assault. Her back arched and she could feel herself being dragged into the vortex of another orgasm.

He waited for the spasms to cease before he removed his fingers and pulled her closer. As they lay side by side he pulled her leg up over his hip and replaced his fingers with his throbbing cock. His hips pumped slowly.

“You feel so damn good Bones,” he husked. “I never want this to end.”

All too soon he felt the familiar tightening steal across him. He rolled on top of her, and pulled himself to his knees. All pain was lost in the rush of adrenaline that flowed through him.

Her hips were pulled completely off the bed and her back arched. He pumped into her quickly then, as one hand swept across the planes of her body and teased her breasts.

“Booth,” she whimpered; their bodies spasmed in one final explosion.

They fell asleep in each others arms. Brennan woke disoriented about where she was. Booth’s hand moved to pull her back into him; a pleasant reminder.

Brennan hopped from the bed and threw Booths t-shirt on. She went into the living room and grabbed her cell phone. Angela picked up on the first ring.

“How was Booth?” she asked.

“Fine,” Brennan said. “The doctors said he needed to rest a bit and he’d heal up just fine.”

She was still on the phone with Angela when his arms snaked around her.

“Come back to bed,” he whispered into her ear.

She finished her call and turned into his arms. “You need to be fed,” she stated. “Go back to bed and I’ll see what I can scrounge up from your kitchen.”

“I’ll have you know my kitchen is fully stocked,” he feigned insult.

“Good… then I may be able to keep you healthy enough for a repeat performance… you’ll need to keep your strength up.”

Booth followed her into the kitchen. He enjoyed seeing her looking so domestic amongst his things. Brennan removed things from the fridge and looked through his cabinets for the correct hardware.

“Well, if you’re not gonna go back to bed, why don’t you help,” she teased.

He walked up behind her and stroked her arms while she cracked several eggs into a bowl. He grabbed the whisk and began to whip the eggs. Her hand moved between their bodies. She rubbed the bulge beneath his sweats in rhythm to his stirring as she pressed herself back into his chest.

Booth groaned. He dropped the whisk, turned her and claimed her lips. He pushed her against the counter.

Booth moved her toward the table and lifted her onto the edge as he pushed his sweats down his hips. His fingers slid beneath the hem of her shirt and found her clit. It was wet and inviting. He pressed against her entrance. Brennan lifted her hips and Booth slid into her.

He kissed her neck and along her clavicle as he moved in and out of her. She tightened her muscles with each withdrawal.

They increased their rhythm until they were both on the verge of orgasm. “Booth, Oh Booth,” she cried.

Their bodies rocked together in a climax that nearly sent them tumbling to the floor. When they were finished Booth could barely stand.

“How badly do you want those eggs?” Booth husked.

“I think delivery later will work,” Brennan laughed.

“Good!” He pulled her from the table and pushed her toward the bedroom. This was definitely going to have to be a horizontal activity for a while.

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

Voila! I hope you all enjoyed and it was smut-a-licious enough for you!

NO- I’m not going to tell you were it goes from here… you have to use your over active imaginations to figure that out!

~Jen

All of Booth’s hospital bills will now be forwarded to mumrulz @ FF.net who made me revise my first draft to add more smut!!
I hope I've posted this correctly. Send me your feedback and I'll give ya more!

--Last edited by Toms gg on 2008-02-24 17:25:54 --
squirtandmilo
squirtandmilo
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by squirtandmilo Wed Jun 04, 2008 10:32 am

Posted 25/02/2008 04:19:45 (24/02/2008 07:19:45 PM) Francie

Jen!!!!

babe...ya posted it here Very Happy

thnx, love!!! nice!!! *sigh*
squirtandmilo
squirtandmilo
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by squirtandmilo Wed Jun 04, 2008 10:32 am

Posted 25/02/2008 09:07:30 (25/02/2008 00:07:30 AM) space

This was superb! This was one of my fave eps and I'm finding that you are quickly becoming one of my fave authors!
Loved Booth's um... stamina... in this one! *wink*
So glad you found you way to the ABY!! Welcome!
~Space
squirtandmilo
squirtandmilo
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by squirtandmilo Wed Jun 04, 2008 10:33 am

Posted 25/02/2008 19:31:22 (25/02/2008 10:31:22 AM) CheeseBK

*nods head* that was hot and great and wonderful!
squirtandmilo
squirtandmilo
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by squirtandmilo Wed Jun 04, 2008 10:33 am

Posted 26/02/2008 11:47:29 (26/02/2008 02:47:29 AM) filou

Hi Jen, i´m glad to see you here! That was really hot!
squirtandmilo
squirtandmilo
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by squirtandmilo Wed Jun 04, 2008 10:34 am

Posted 26/02/2008 17:39:43 (26/02/2008 08:39:43 AM) vanessaaaaa

sexaye! (:
squirtandmilo
squirtandmilo
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by squirtandmilo Wed Jun 04, 2008 10:34 am

Posted 27/02/2008 07:28:44 (26/02/2008 10:28:44 PM) Toms gg

Spacekid, CheeseBK, filou, vanessaaaa...... Thanks guys!
Appreciate your welcoming me and the feedback! Glad you guys liked the story!

Francie *hugs* *big grin*
Got your PM... thanks for the help/info!!
squirtandmilo
squirtandmilo
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by squirtandmilo Wed Jun 04, 2008 10:35 am

Posted 27/02/2008 08:05:12 (26/02/2008 11:05:12 PM) Francie

Jen: yw, babe!!! Very Happy

glad ya got it!!! and *bigger grin than Jen's* Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy
squirtandmilo
squirtandmilo
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by squirtandmilo Wed Jun 04, 2008 10:35 am

Posted 04/03/2008 03:47:48 (03/03/2008 06:47:48 PM) magicstar

loved it, come back and write more.....please x
squirtandmilo
squirtandmilo
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down