Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

WEDDINGS OF THE YEAR - K+ - Fluff Mostly - 3rd of the series Author: Meegs82

4 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

WEDDINGS OF THE YEAR - K+ - Fluff Mostly - 3rd of the series  Author: Meegs82 - Page 2 Empty Re: WEDDINGS OF THE YEAR - K+ - Fluff Mostly - 3rd of the series Author: Meegs82

Post by A2BOREANAZ Wed Jun 04, 2008 9:10 am

soooo sweet, I really, really liked it, meegs.

just one thing: Monte Carlo is the capital of Monaco which is a separate - albeit tiny - country.... and I am fairly sure the people of Monaco would not be happy if you integrate them into France Wink Wink Wink

CheeseBK
A2BOREANAZ
A2BOREANAZ
Prosecutor
Prosecutor

Number of posts : 35708
Registration date : 2008-05-30

Back to top Go down

WEDDINGS OF THE YEAR - K+ - Fluff Mostly - 3rd of the series  Author: Meegs82 - Page 2 Empty Re: WEDDINGS OF THE YEAR - K+ - Fluff Mostly - 3rd of the series Author: Meegs82

Post by A2BOREANAZ Wed Jun 04, 2008 9:11 am

Thanks, Cheese! And I know about Monte Carlo/Monaco, I've been there. I guess you do have a point. I was just alluding to the location, which is indeed, in the south of France, geographically (being 40 minuts from Nice). But you are correct and I suppose I shouldn't have done that, huh? Thanks for pointing it out!

meegs82
A2BOREANAZ
A2BOREANAZ
Prosecutor
Prosecutor

Back to top Go down

Post by A2BOREANAZ Wed Jun 04, 2008 9:12 am

meegs, nah, just wanted to play smartass Wink it's not that important, I guess....

cheeseBK
A2BOREANAZ
A2BOREANAZ
Prosecutor
Prosecutor

Back to top Go down

Post by A2BOREANAZ Wed Jun 04, 2008 9:12 am

Well m-dawg, I loved the fluff and hot dog Monte Carlo...how romantic and I got the drift of South of France....hugs cheese, so quick and smart. I'm just really here for naked Booth and tons of fluff, who pays attention to geography ;-)

you rock dawg
fab
A2BOREANAZ
A2BOREANAZ
Prosecutor
Prosecutor

Back to top Go down

Post by A2BOREANAZ Wed Jun 04, 2008 9:13 am

I luv ya, ladies! Smile K, there are 5 chapters left including this one. Hope you enjoy! And start getting ready for the fourth installment (which I am hoping that more people will read)!
CHAPTER 11

“You may kiss the bride,” the minister said as Booth and Brennan kissed each other softly. “And then I will announce you, ‘Mr. and Mrs. Seeley’-“ he couldn’t finish his sentence.

“Actually, I’m keeping my name,” Brennan cut him off.

“Bones, it’s just a formality for the ceremony. It’s a lot easier than saying ‘Mr. Seeley Booth and Dr. Temperance Brennan.’ That kinda defeats the whole purpose,” Booth tried to explain to her.

“But I’m not changing my name, so why should he even bother saying it. It isn’t accurate, so it shouldn’t be said,” Brennan argued.

“Well, most women change their names and the minister announces ‘Mr. and Mrs.,’” Booth said, gesturing largely with his hands.

The minister stood and watched the interaction, chuckling to himself.

“Well, I’m not most women, I’m me…and I’m not changing-“

“…Your name. Yes, I know that, Bones, but will you just do this one little thing…for me?” Booth said through puppy dog eyes. “The MC can announce us as ‘Mr. Seeley Booth and Dr. Temperance Brennan’ when we get to the reception, how’s that?”

Brennan considered this for a moment. “Fine. But only for you,” she replied, arms folded across her chest.

Booth kissed her quickly on the lips. “Fabulous. And we’re married! Okay, time for dinner!” he announced to the others (which included Angela, Hodgins, Max, Russ, and Parker). “I’ll get the car,” he added as he stepped out from under the tent and into the foggy mist.

“Wait, Booth. You and Parker go ahead with Angela and Hodgins. I’ll be there with my father and Russ soon,” Brennan instructed him.

“Are you sure?” Booth asked, wrapping his arms around himself in the 35 degree temperature.

“Yes. I’ll be there in a little bit,” she replied.

“We’ll see you there, sweetie,” Angela said as she headed towards Hodgins, who was now serving as a horse to Parker.

Brennan watched them go as she walked up to Max and Russ.

“Alright, Dad, what is it you wanted to talk about?” Brennan asked.
Booth, Parker, Angela, and Hodgins walked through the front door of Wung Foo’s at the same time. Parker darted forward.

“Grammy! Papa!” he yelled as he ran into the arms of an older man.

“Hey, Parker! How are you doing, buddy?” the man asked him.

“Good!” Parker exclaimed.

“Hi Dad,” Booth exclaimed as he followed his son and gave his father a hug. “Hi Mom.” He hugged his mother and kissed her on the cheek.

“Oh, Seeley, we are so happy for you!” Mrs. Booth told him.

“Mom, Dad, I’d like you to meet the matron of honor, Angela Montenegro and one of our good friends, her husband, Dr. Jack Hodgins,” Booth said, motioning to Angela and Hodgins.

“Nice to meet you, Mr. and Mrs. Booth,” Angela said as she took their hands.

“Likewise,” Hodgins replied and repeated Angela’s actions.

“So, we’ve met the matron of honor and the ringbearer is here. Now, where is your lovely bride?” Mr. Booth asked his son.

“She’ll be here soon. She had a few last minute things to do with her family,” Booth explained, glancing sideways at the front door.
“You know how they say ‘something old, something new, something borrowed, something blue?’” Max said to his daughter.

“I already have my something new and my something blue,” Brennan told her father.

The two of them and Russ had gone back to her office, where it was warmer, to talk.

“Well, this can be your something borrowed AND your something old,” Max said as he pulled a small box out of his pocket. It was black with gold that was wearing off. He opened it to reveal a gold chain and on the end was a small, gold dolphin.

Brennan gazed at the pendant. “Dad…”

“Your mother wore it on our wedding day. She would have wanted you to wear it on yours,” Max told Brennan, a tear in his eye.

Brennan’s eyes glistened and a tear escaped. Russ placed his hand on her shoulder. She reached forward and took the necklace in her hands, holding it up to look at the little dolphin.

“Thank you,” she said to her father, another tear escaping.

“Just remember to give it back, since it is ‘something borrowed,’” Max said, smiling as he winked at Brennan.

She smiled through her tears as Russ clasped the necklace around her neck.
Booth was fidgeting at the appetizer table, still glancing at the front door. Mr. and Mrs. Booth were now sitting at one of the small tables, munching on egg rolls and MeeKrob. Booth was getting nervous *she didn’t get cold feet, did she?* he thought, nervously. *No, Bones wouldn’t do that* he reassured himself.

“Dr. Bones!” Parker cried. He ran to the front door as Brennan, Max, and Russ walked in.

Booth finally let his breath out.

“Hi Parker!” Brennan replied as the bouncing head of ringlets sprung into her arms. Booth motioned to his parents and headed for Brennan with his mom and dad close behind. Max and Russ stood aside and made their way to one of the buffet tables.

“Look, Dr. Bones! I remember!” Parker exclaimed as he raised his pant leg. He pointed to one part of his leg. “Fibia…and,” he pointed to another part of his leg, “Tibula!” Parker announced, very excitedly, as he smiled brightly up at Brennan.

Brennan laughed as she knelt down to Parker. “That’s close enough,” she told him.

“Close enough?” Parker asked, his voice dropping. “What do you mean? Didn’t I get it right?”

Mr. and Mrs. Booth, along with their son, stood by and watched the interaction between the little boy and the doctor.

“Well, actually, this,” she lifted her skirt slightly and pointed to her leg, “is the Fibula and this,” she pointed to another part of her leg, “is the Tibia,” she replied and smiled at Parker.

“Okay, so Fibula and Tibia. Fibula and Tibia, Fibula and Tibia. Got it!” Parker repeated, pointing back and forth to two parts of his leg.

“Correct,” Brennan told him as she ruffled his hair.

Brennan stood up and saw Booth standing with whom she guessed were his parents.

“Temperance, these are my parents, Peter and Nan Booth,” Booth told Brennan.

“It’s so good to finally meet you,” Brennan said as she extended her hand.

Booth’s mother ignored her hand and gave Brennan a warm embrace. “I told Seeley that he should have proposed to you a long time ago,” Nan told Brennan.

“Really?” Brennan asked, smiling at Booth, who rolled his eyes.

“Your picture does not do you justice,” Booth’s father told Brennan as he smiled and gave her a hug. “You are simply stunning.”

Brennan found herself blushing. “Thank you,” she replied. She was dressed in a deep blue skirt and an ivory lace top laden with pearls, a red velvet shall draped across her chest and shoulders. Her chocolate hair cascaded down her back in waves. She did look absolutely stunning, Booth found himself thinking. *But not as stunning as she’ll look tomorrow* he added to his thought.

Booth saw a familiar face walk through the front door. “And…this is my brother, Jared,” Booth said as he stepped to his brother, patted him on the back, and pushed him towards Brennan.

“Wait, what?” Jared asked.

“I’m introducing you to my fiancée,” Booth said out of the corner of his mouth.

Jared looked in front of him and saw Brennan standing there. “Sorry I’m late. I just got in. So, you are the infamous Temperance?” Jared said as he shook her hand.

“Yes, I am,” Brennan replied.

“Nice to finally meet you. You know, Seels hasn’t shut up about you for about 3 years now,” Jared said, smirking.

“Thanks, Jared. That’s so…eloquent of you,” Booth said, slapping him a little harshly on the shoulder. Brennan watched the brothers’ interaction closely and smiled.

“Hey, Parker!” Jared said as he knelt down.

“Hi Uncle Jared,” Parker said and gave him a hug, but returned quickly to Brennan’s side. “Dr. Bones, when do we get to have cake?” Parker asked her, taking her left hand and swinging it.

“Cake’s not ‘til tomorrow, bud,” Booth told his son.

“Ahhh,” Parker whined.

“But there’s yummy ice cream tonight!” Booth replied, trying to keep his son from throwing a temper tantrum.

“Ooo, okay!” Parker exclaimed, still swinging Brennan’s hand back and forth.

“Parker seems to like you a lot,” Mr. Booth said to Brennan.

“Are you kidding? He loves her,” Booth said as he stepped to his fiancée and put his arm around her.

She smiled. “Parker’s my buddy, right, Parker?” Brennan asked him.

“Right! Dr. Bones got me Rufus,” Parker told his grandparents.

“She likes kids AND dogs AND she’s beautiful? Seeley, I think you’ve found a winner,” Booth’s mother told him, poking him in the ribs and winking at Brennan. “Come on, my dear, I want to get to know my soon-to-be daughter-n-law,” Nan said as she took Brennan’s hand from Parker’s.

“Hey!” Parker exclaimed.

“You can go with Daddy and get some food, okay, Parker?” Brennan said to the little boy.

“Uh-uh. I wanna go with you and Grammy!” Parker whined again.

“Hey, no whining or you’re going to go home early,” Booth threatened.

Parker looked at his father. “Okay. But can I still go with Grammy and Dr. Bones?” Parker asked Booth.

“Of course you can,” Brennan replied.

Parker smiled brightly as he took Brennan’s hand again and walked off with her and his grandmother.

“Man, your ‘Bones’ as you call her…is hot,” Jared told his brother.

“Hey, watch it. Look, don’t touch. In fact, you know what, you’re not even allowed to look,” Booth said as he pulled his brother away from his direct eye contact with Brennan’s…body.

Jared grinned as Booth led him away.
The plates were almost clear and the wine glasses nearly empty. Yet, the flutes of champagne were flowing as the clinking of a spoon to a glass was heard above the chatter.

Angela stood up from her table and continued to clink the glass until everyone had quieted.

“Hi, I’m Angela, the matron of honor. I just wanted to give a toast to the most fabulous couple I know,” she began as she raised her glass and turned towards Booth and Brennan, who were sitting only a few feet away. “To the groom: it took a while, but you finally proposed. Congratulations on that, by the way,” Angela said as Booth chuckled and Brennan smiled. “You are one of the most amazing men I have ever met. You have so much love and inspiration inside of you and everyone can see that when you look at Temperance and when you look at your son. You are a rarity among men and Bren is lucky to have you,” Angela said. She paused a moment as she turned her attention to Brennan. “To my best friend: I don’t even know where to begin. You are my role model. I look up to you and I only hope that I can accomplish half of what you have. You make me believe in myself and you play the part of that logical little voice inside my head very well. I have never seen you as happy as you have been with Booth. For those of you who don’t know, we call him by his last name. He lights you up, he brings out the best in you and I am so excited that you are going to spend the rest of your lives together. I love you, Bren…you are my friend and my sister. Here is to the happy couple,” Angela said as she raised her glass in the air. Everyone else followed suit and raised their glasses, clinking at the same time.

Angela sat down and Brennan leaned over to her. “I love you, Ang. Thank you,” she told her through tear stained eyes as she squeezed her hand. Angela squeezed back, tears of joy running down her cheeks.

Jared started to stand and Booth motioned to him to sit down. There was no way ANYONE could follow that speech and Booth wasn’t even going to give his brother the chance.

Booth leaned over to Brennan as the chatter started up again. He kissed her softly on the cheek. “You actually bring out the best in me,” he whispered in her ear.

She smiled sweetly at him, wrapping her right arm around his shoulders. “We’ll just see about that when we get home,” she said, a mischievous smile creeping across her face.

Booth raised his eyebrows and suddenly, he couldn’t wait to get home.
A2BOREANAZ
A2BOREANAZ
Prosecutor
Prosecutor

Back to top Go down

Post by A2BOREANAZ Wed Jun 04, 2008 9:13 am

OMG this is getting exciting....the rehersal dinner was fab and lol at Bren telling the minister that she was not changing her name.
Poor Jared, he wouldn't let him give a speech.
Loved Ang's toast, how sweet.

hugs mdawg
fab
A2BOREANAZ
A2BOREANAZ
Prosecutor
Prosecutor

Back to top Go down

Post by A2BOREANAZ Wed Jun 04, 2008 9:14 am

oh, very very sweet!!!! And parker is such a cutie!!!

cheesebk
A2BOREANAZ
A2BOREANAZ
Prosecutor
Prosecutor

Back to top Go down

Post by A2BOREANAZ Wed Jun 04, 2008 9:15 am

And now...the moment you've ALL--okay, well, at least fab and Cheese--been waiting for! HERE YA GO!!!
CHAPTER 12

Brennan reached her hand behind her back and tried to grab hold of the zipper. She tried again and failed.

“Here, sweetie, let me do that,” Angela appeared in the small tent. She was dressed in a strapless, emerald green satin dress that reached her ankles.

“Thanks, Ang,” Brennan said as she turned her back to Angela. Angela pulled the zipper all the way up and began to turn Brennan to face her.

“Bren, wow! Look at yourself…you look absolutely beautiful,” Angela told Brennan.

Brennan smiled and walked a few feet to the floor length mirror that had been placed on the grass. Angela stood behind her as she shifted from one side to another. After a few moments of shifting, Brennan stopped and stared at herself in the mirror. The white gown was strapless, perfectly framing Brennan’s slender upper torso. It had a chiffon overlay which hung delicately from Brennan’s waist. The fabric on the bodice was gathered in certain spots, which only added to the elegance. To top it all off, Swarovski crystals delicately adorned the left side of the gown, from the bodice all the way down to the bottom of the skirt. The A-line cut of the dress gracefully outlined the curves in her hips. Her deep brunette hair cascaded in spiral curls down her neck as a strand fell smoothly across the side of her cheek. She was absolutely breathtaking.

“I’m glad we chose this dress,” Brennan told Angela after a minute. “You have the best taste, Ang.”

“Sweetie, you chose it. I just gave you my valuable input,” Angela replied. “Veil time.”

Angela stepped over to the table and took the waist-length veil in her hands. It was embellished with Swarovski crystals that matched Brennan’s gown.

“I honestly cannot believe that I am getting married,” Brennan said as Angela searched Brennan’s head for the perfect spot to place the veil.

“I can’t either, but I meant every word of what I said last night. I have never seen you as happy as you are with Booth, Bren. You two were meant for each other,” Angela replied, still fidgeting with the comb and the veil.

“How excited were you when I called you from Phoenix?” Brennan asked her, grinning.

“I did a happy dance. I knew Aunt Wendy would succeed,” Angela said.

“She’s here, right?” Brennan asked.

“Yup, sitting in the third row. She’s the one with the peacock on her head,” Angela said, smirking, “On top of the bright red flames, that is.”

“She is quite the character, isn’t she?” Brennan said.

“Yes, that she is. But hey, look what you’re wearing; she definitely does her job…matchmaking and all,” Angela replied. “There, I think that’s just right.”

Brennan looked back in the mirror and raised her arms underneath her veil, lifting the sides so it framed her body. She smiled softly.

“I think I’m ready for this,” Brennan said.

“You’ve got your baby blue garter on, right?” Angela asked.

“Yes, right here,” Brennan replied, pointing to her thigh.

“Just one thing left, then,” Angela said as she brought over the black and gold box. She took the dolphin necklace out and Brennan pulled her hair up so Angela could clasp it. “There. Now, you’re ready.”

Brennan grasped onto the tiny dolphin and she thought of her mother as a tear came to her eye. “Yeah, I’m ready.”

Brennan turned around and Angela stepped forward and embraced her best friend and Brennan returned the gesture.

“Booth’s jaw is going to hit the floor when he lays his eyes on you,” Angela said, grabbing Brennan’s hand and squeezing it.

Brennan smiled. “You’ve got the ring?” she asked her.

“Right here,” Angela replied, wiggling her thumb. “It’s still a little big for my thumb, but I figure that’s the best way to carry it. Geez, Booth has big hands.”

“Yes, he does,” Brennan replied, snickering slightly.

“We’re ready to get started,” the minister announced from outside the tent.

“Okay, we’re coming,” Brennan replied.

“Alright,” the minister replied as his shadow disappeared.

“Just remember to breathe. I think I was already at the altar before I took a breath…bad idea,” Angela told Brennan.

“Breathe. Got it,” Brennan replied. “Flowers?”

“Right.” Angela walked to the table and grabbed the two bouquets of flowers. “Here you go,” she said as she handed Brennan a bundle of white roses and lilies. Angela took her own bouquet of crimson and white roses. She grabbed her white shall and wrapped her arms in it.

“I wish I had a shall,” Brennan said, envious of the matron of honor as it was 40 degrees outside.

“Space heaters, remember. Hopefully it will be toasty,” Angela said as she took Brennan’s arm. “Let’s get this show on the road.”

Brennan’s brow furrowed. “Let’s get this what on the what?” she asked.

Angela laughed. “That’s my Bren,” she replied as she led Brennan out of the tent.

The three tents were all connected and the women followed the covered path to the entrance to the big tent and stopped. Hodgins and Parker walked up a moment later.

“Just wanted to drop the munchkin off,” Hodgins said, hid hands over his eyes.

“Hodgins, why are you covering your eyes?” Brennan asked.

“Because I don’t want to see the bride yet,” he replied.

“Aww…that’s so cute. Love you, now go sit down so we can start,” Angela said, giving him a peck on the cheek.

“See you soon. Bye Parker,” Hodgins replied, his hand glued to his face.

“Bye, Dr. Hoggins,” Parker said as Hodgins made his way into the tent.

“You ready, Parker?” Brennan asked him.

“Yeah. Dr. Bones, you look really really pretty,” Parker told her.

“Thank you. You look very handsome,” she told him.

“Are you gonna tell me when I’m supposed to start walking?” Parker asked Brennan.

“Yes, I will, I promise,” Brennan replied.

“Sweetheart, you look…dazzling,” Max told his daughter as he appeared next to her.

“Thanks, Dad,” Brennan replied. Max gave her a kiss on the cheek.

The minister’s assistant popped his head out of the tent. “The men are taking their places. Mrs. Hodgins, I will motion to you when it is time,” the man informed them.

“Alright, thanks,” Angela said.

Brennan couldn’t see through the tent flaps, which she found quite irritating. She was dying to see Booth; he had left around 5 o’clock in the morning to go to his apartment. Being the traditionalist that he was, he didn’t want to see Brennan until the actual ceremony.

After what seemed like only seconds, the minister’s assistant opened the flaps and nodded to Angela as “Canon in D” began playing.

Angela smiled back at Brennan and turned to walk. She looked beautiful in her green dress and red and white roses. Hodgins watched as she walked, smiling like a little boy. She reached the front of the tent, smiled at Booth, and took a step to the left, turning to the entrance of the tent.

Brennan, standing to the side of the opening, tapped Parker. “Okay, it’s your turn,” she told him.

Parker smiled and raised his pillow with the fake rings attached. He strutted into the tent, a bright smile on his face.

Brennan watched him walk, trying to peek around the flaps to see Booth.

“This is it, honey,” Max said to her.

“I know,” Brennan replied.

“Are you nervous?” Max asked.

Brennan thought for a moment. “No…I’m not,” she replied, smiling to herself at the realization.

“You do look beautiful, Temperance,” Max told her, smiling softly.

Brennan looked to her father and stepped forward and hugged him. “Thank you…for everything you’ve done,” she told him.

“I know you’ll be safe in Booth’s hands. And like I said, I’ll find a way to keep in touch,” Max replied, squeezing his daughter gently.

“It’s time,” the minister’s assistant told them.

Brennan locked her right arm with her father’s left as they took their places at the opening of the tent. “Here Comes The Bride” began to play and Brennan watched as the 50 people rose from their chairs and turned towards the opening.

“You ready?” Max asked.

“Definitely,” Brennan replied.

Brennan stepped forward, grasping her white roses and lilies in her left hand, clutching on to her father with her right.

Booth’s breath caught in his throat. He watched Brennan walking towards him and he was absolutely blown away…she was even more beautiful than he could have imagined…and he had imagined this moment hundreds of times. She was walking towards HIM; she was about to marry HIM; she would be HIS from this moment on…forever. He could not believe it. This moment had been floating around in his head far before he and Brennan had ever become a couple. And now it was real and Booth found himself staring at her, his heart ready to burst with love and adoration. He was the luckiest man in the entire world.

As Brennan and Max reached the altar, the minister began, “Who gives this woman to this man?”

“I do,” Max replied. He kissed Brennan on the cheek and gave her right hand to Booth. Booth shook Max’s hand and grasped onto Brennan’s. They both smiled at each other and then turned to face the minister. Parker stood close by, looking up at his dad and his soon-to-be stepmother.

“Dearly beloved, we are gathered here today to witness the joining of two hearts, two people, Seeley and Temperance. They have made a commitment to each other and to God to join together in the state of holy matrimony. Seeley, if you would, face Temperance and repeat after me,” the minister began.

Booth turned to Brennan as she turned to him.

“I Seeley, take you Temperance…”

“I Seeley, take you Temperance…” Booth began.

“…to be my wife…”

“…to be my wife…”

“…my partner in life and my one true love…”

“…my partner in life and my one true love…” Booth continued as he gazed at Brennan, grasping her hand tightly.

“…I will cherish our union and love you more each day…”

“…than I did the day before…”

“…I will trust you and respect you…”

“…I will trust you and respect you…” Booth said, his voice steady and clear.

“…laugh with you and cry with you…”

“…loving you faithfully through good times and bad…”

“…regardless of the obstacles we may face together…”

“…I give you my hand, my heart, and my love…”

“…I give you my hand, my heart, and my love…” Booth repeated, squeezing Brennan’s hand as he stroked her knuckles.

“…from this day forward…”

“…for as long as we both shall live.”

“…for as long as we both shall live,” Booth finished, not taking his eyes off of Brennan’s.

“Now, Temperance, if you will repeat after me…I Temperance, take you Seeley…”

“I Temperance, take you Seeley…” Brennan began, barely above a whisper.

“…to be my husband…”

“…to be my husband…” she said, a little louder.

“…than I did the day before…” Brennan continued, a tear forming at the corner of her eye.

“…laugh with you and cry with you…” Brennan said, her voice quivering as she stared into his eyes.

“…I give you my hand, my heart, and my love…”

“…I give you my hand, my heart, and my love…” Brennan said, smiling and tilting her head as a tear trickled out of her eye.

“…for as long as we both shall live…”

“…for as long as we both shall live…” Brennan finished, squeezing Booth’s hand.

“May I have the rings, please?” the minister asked Angela and Jared. Angela pulled hers off her thumb and handed it to him. Jared reached into his tux pocket and handed the minister the ring. He took them both in his hands. At that moment, Parker went and sat next to his grandparents.

“Seeley, if you would,” he said as he motioned to Booth. Booth took Brennan’s ring as the minister continued, “Repeat after me…I give you this ring…”

“I give you this ring…”

“…as a symbol of my love and faithfulness…”

“…as a symbol of my love and faithfulness…” Booth repeated, his eyes fixated lovingly on Brennan.

“…As I place it on your finger…”

“…I commit my heart and soul to you…”

“…I ask you to wear this ring…”

“…as a reminder of the vows we have spoken today…”

“…as a reminder of the vows we have spoken today…” Booth continued, holding the ring between his thumb and index fingers.

“…our wedding day…”

“…our wedding day.” Booth finished as he smiled brightly, sliding the ring onto Brennan’s left hand. Brennan looked down at her hand and then back at Booth.

“Temperance,” the minister said. Brennan took the ring from his hand. “Repeat after me…I give you this ring…”

“I give you this ring…”

“…As I place it on your finger…” Brennan continued, her breath catching in her throat as she spoke.

“…I commit my heart and soul to you…” she said as she took a deep breath in.

“…our wedding day…”

“…our wedding day.” Brennan beamed at Booth as she slid the white gold ring onto his finger. Booth continued to gaze into Brennan’s beautiful blue eyes.

“By the power vested in me, I now pronounce you husband and wife. You may kiss the bride,” the minister said, smiling.

Booth leaned forward and kissed Brennan softly on the lips. He couldn’t resist kissing her a second time before he placed one hand on her back and the other on her waist and dipped her, their lips connected the whole time. Brennan laughed through the kiss as she grabbed onto him. He pulled her back up after a few seconds and kissed her one more time.

Angela clapped with flowers in hand while Hodgins let out a whistle. Zack hooped and hollered as he threw his hand in the air.

“Dude, don’t do that,” Hodgins informed him. Zack glared at him and hooped and hollered one more time. Hodgins then glared back at Zack, who was smiling triumphantly.

“Ladies and gentlemen, may I present to you Mr. and Mrs. Seeley Booth,” the minister announced as Booth and Brennan turned to the crowd and “The Wedding March” started playing. They clasped hands and started back down the aisle. “Please join the newlyweds in the Jeffersonian conference room for dinner and dancing,” the minister announced as Angela and Jared walked down the aisle.

Booth and Brennan made their way to one of the small tents as the crowd walked across the Jeffersonian garden to the main building. Once safely inside the tent, Booth pulled Brennan close to him, kissing her deeply.

“How are you doing?” Booth asked her.

She smiled at him. “I’m perfect,” she said breathlessly.

“Good. So am I, Mrs. Seeley Booth,” Booth said, smirking.

“Don’t even start with me,” Brennan told him, pointing a finger in his face.

“Don’t point your finger at me,” he replied as he took her finger and kissed it.

“We make quite a pair, don’t we?” she asked, rhetorically.

“We always have,” he replied, smiling widely at his wife.
A2BOREANAZ
A2BOREANAZ
Prosecutor
Prosecutor

Back to top Go down

Post by A2BOREANAZ Wed Jun 04, 2008 9:16 am

Glad you all liked it! And good to see a new reader, thanks DBFan2005! Here you are with the next chapter:
CHAPTER 13

“And now, ladies and gentlemen,” the leader of the band began, “I give you Dr. Temperance Brennan and her husband, Mr. Seeley Booth!”

Booth and Brennan entered the conference hall, hand in hand and made their way to the dance floor. They assumed their positions as the band played “Keep On Tryin’.”

“And to think…it was only six months ago that we first danced to this song,” Booth said as he smiled at Brennan.

“Time flies when you’re having fun,” Brennan said, smiling brightly.

“Hey, you learned a new saying…and you said it right,” Booth said, impressed.

“Well, it’s the truth,” she replied as she draped both of her arms around his neck. He placed his hands at her waist. “Did you ever think we’d be here? I mean, having our first dance at OUR wedding?”

“Yes, yes I did,” Booth said bluntly.

Brennan smiled. “So, you were that sure about it from the start?” she asked.

“Yeah, pretty much,” he replied, shrugging as he snickered.

“You have a pretty high opinion of yourself, don’t you?” Brennan asked, smirking.

“Well, you seem to like me,” Booth told her.

“I really do,” she said as she reached up and kissed him softly on the lips.
“You two are just absolutely perfect together! I am so happy for you!” a peacocked red head of hair spurted out. Wendy hugged Brennan and then embraced Booth, smacking him on the rear as she pulled out of the hug. Booth’s eyes went big. “Sorry, Bren, but I just had to do that!” she exclaimed.

“It’s quite alright, Wendy. Booth doesn’t mind, do you, Booth?” Brennan asked him, smiling sarcastically and batting her eyelashes.

“No, of course not. So good to see you, Wendy!” he exclaimed, smiling through gritted teeth.

“Well, you are the most beautiful bride I have ever seen,” Wendy told Brennan. Brennan had taken her veil off and her curls were even more visible.

“Hey!” Angela chimed in as she joined the three of them, grasping onto a glass of red wine.

“Oh darling, you were a gorgeous bride too,” Wendy told her niece.

“Gee, thanks,” Angela said to her aunt.

“There you are! Dr. Hoggins said to tell me to come and find everyone ‘cause Daddy and Dr. Bones have to cut the cake,” Parker said to the group.

“Alright, bud. We’re coming right now,” Booth said as he picked his son up and bounced with him in his arms.

“Come on, Dr. Bones. It’s cake time!” Parker exclaimed, reaching out for Brennan.

She ruffled his hair. “Alright, Parker, I’m all ready,” she told him. “Hey, do you want to help us cut the cake?” Brennan asked him.

“Can I really?! Daddy, can I?!” Parker exclaimed, looking wide-eyed at his father.

“Yeah, I guess so, buddy. Daddy will show you how,” Booth told his son as he looked to Brennan, who hadn’t taken a smile off of her face.

They made their way to the cake in the middle of the room. It stood on a silver stand and had two tiers. The icing was draped around the cake and there were two white roses on the top with baby’s breath cascading down.

“Okay, okay, everyone. Quiet down. The bride and groom are going to cut the cake!” Hodgins announced as he took hold of the band’s microphone.

Booth and Brennan stepped up to the cake with Parker in between them. His head barely made it over the top of the table. Booth grasped the cake knife and took Brennan’s hand and placed it on top of his. He then took Parker’s hand and placed it on top of theirs. He and Brennan pushed the knife into the cake as Parker’s hand rested on theirs. Once they had cut a slice, Booth placed it on a plate.

“I cut the cake!” Parker exclaimed.

“You sure did,” Brennan replied.

Parker watched as his father stuck his hand into the slice of cake and pulled off a chunk, sliding it into Brennan’s mouth. She smiled as she chewed, everyone cheering around them. She grabbed a chunk of cake and started for Booth’s mouth, but just as she reached his mouth, her hand slid to the right and she smeared his cheek with icing. Laughing, she took what was left of the piece and rubbed it into his nose and mouth. Parker fell into a fit of giggles.

“Daddy’s got cake face!” he squealed.

Booth stood there, motionless as the crowd laughed. Angela was particularly enjoying this moment as she yelled “Go Bren!” A smug smile made its way across Booth’s face as he took his finger and wiped the icing off of his nose, then licked it off of his finger. Brennan continued to laugh and Booth watched her. A moment later, he lunged forward and kissed her smack on the lips, his nose brushing against hers.

He smiled brightly as he continued to eat the remaining icing off of his mouth and cheek. Brennan’s mouth was half-open and she smacked Booth on the shoulder, wiping the icing off of her own nose.

“Now Dr. Bones has cake face!” Parker exclaimed, tossing his head back, laughing. “I want cake face, too!” he squealed.

Booth looked down at his son. “You’ll get all sticky,” he said.

“I don’t care!” Parker replied.

Brennan grabbed some cake with her hand and knelt down and smeared Parker’s nose with icing. He smiled and broke out into another fit of giggles. Brennan laughed. “How’s that?” she asked him.

“Now I’m just like you and Daddy!” Parker replied, touching his nose and rubbing the icing in. He ran off to show Hodgins and Angela his “cake face.”

The music started up again and people made their way to the dance floor. Brennan spent the next half an hour dancing with nearly everyone in the room. First Cullen had asked her to dance, then Russ, then her father, then Hodgins, then Booth’s father, and finally, Zack had mustered up the courage to ask her to dance. Although Zack was quite an awkward dancer, Brennan enjoyed the moment and left Zack beaming from ear to ear.

“You know, she’s married now. That’s why we’re here. That’s why she’s wearing a white dress. Booth is standing over there…you know, her husband? You have no chance with her, dude,” Hodgins informed Zack.

“If you’re trying to ruin my moment, you’ll have to try harder,” Zack replied, smiling triumphantly for the second time that night. He nodded to Hodgins and whisked away to go talk to Cam, who had been hovering in a corner almost all night, except for stealing one dance with Booth.

An hour later, the band leader stepped up to the microphone. “Alright, it’s the moment you’ve all been waiting for…the bouquet toss. Will all of the eligible women please make their way out to the dance floor? And Temperance, you too.”

Wendy was the first one out there, smiling in her giant peacock hat. Zack had to practically push Cam out to the floor. The only other women were a couple of Booth’s cousins, who were both under the age of 30. Brennan positioned herself in front of the four women and turned her back to them. The drummer played a drum roll and the band leader counted out loud, “1…2…3!” and Brennan tossed the bouquet over her head. Overshooting just a bit, the bouquet sailed over the women’s heads and landed right in Parker’s arms.

All of the women turned around to see the little boy with a giant smile on his face.

“I caught the flowers!” Parker exclaimed as he looked up at his father. Brennan laughed as she covered her face with her hand.

“Nice arm!” Hodgins shouted to Brennan, raising his champagne glass in the air.

“Looks like Parker’s getting married soon,” Booth said as Brennan rejoined him.

“And now…it is time for…the garter toss!” the band leader announced. “Will the bride and groom please take their positions on the dance floor? And we need all of the eligible men on the floor as well!”

Jared was the first on the dance floor. He was followed by Russ, Zack, and then Max. A few other men (also Booth’s cousins) stood in the crowd.

Brennan sighed and rolled her eyes. “This is the worst part.”

“Aw, come on, Bones. It’s sexy,” Booth told her as they walked onto the floor.

“Yeah, for you,” she replied.

“Trust me, it’s sexy for more than just me,” Booth said, thinking about his brother.

Hodgins set a chair on the dance floor. Her lips pursed and an embarrassed smile on her face, Brennan hesitantly sat in the chair, folding her hands in her lap and sticking her legs out in front of her.

“Woo-hoo!” Russ shouted from the crowd. Brennan glared at him as he snickered.

The band started playing “Fever” as Booth knelt down at Brennan’s feet. He slowly raised her dress to her knee. Jared shouted out above the crowd and Booth looked back to him through a death glare. Returning to his bride, he continued to raise her dress up to her thigh. Brennan tightened her lips and looked up at the ceiling, shutting her eyes. She then glanced over at Angela, who was smiling supportively. Booth turned to the crowd and raised his eyebrows as he lifted the dress to reveal a blue garter. Booth looked up at Brennan, smiling mischievously. He caressed her leg as he slid the garter slowly down it.

“Hurry up, Booth!” she whispered to him.

He smiled and ripped the garter off in one swipe. He glanced back at the men and tossed it behind him. It flew through the air and into Russ’ hands. He looked at it, surprised, but smiling. Brennan grinned at her brother as she and Booth stepped off the dance floor.

“That was the most humiliating-“ Brennan began, but was stopped by Booth’s lips. She closed her eyes and sunk into his kiss.

“I love you,” he told her.

“I love you,” she replied, kissing him softly on the lips again.
A2BOREANAZ
A2BOREANAZ
Prosecutor
Prosecutor

Back to top Go down

Post by A2BOREANAZ Wed Jun 04, 2008 9:17 am

Thanks you all! Yup, fab, there is a fourth coming. But still 2 chaps left including this one, so here you go:
CHAPTER 14

“I promise you…I will find you,” Max told his daughter as he hugged her.

Brennan’s eyes were glistening. “I know you will,” she replied.

“We’ll see you soon, Dad,” Russ said as he gave his father a hug and a pat on the back.

“You and your sister keep in touch, alright?” Max told Russ. “And you,” he turned to Booth, “take good care of her.”

“I’ll guard her with my life,” Booth replied as he shook Max’s hand. Brennan smiled at them through her tears.

“Well, I guess I should get going. I love you, sweetheart,” Max said to Brennan.

“I love you, too,” Brennan replied. “Wait, Dad. Here…” Brennan reached to the back of her neck and unclasped her mother’s necklace. She looked at it one last time and handed it to her father.

Max smiled. “You keep it,” he told his daughter.

Brennan’s brow wrinkled ever so slightly and she smiled at the same time.

Cullen was waiting at the entrance to the Jeffersonian to take Max Keenan to his new life.

“So long for now,” Max said as he turned and joined Cullen at the door. He looked back at the three of them and smiled. Then he turned and walked with Cullen out of the building.

“I’m going to get going too, Tempe,” Russ said to his sister.

“I’ll call you when we get back from our honeymoon,” Brennan said, hugging her brother.

“Oh yeah, where are you two going, by the way?” Russ asked.

“Monte Carlo,” Brennan replied. “It was Booth’s idea.”

“Wow. Fancy. Have a great time,” Russ told them. “And Booth, thank you for everything. I know I don’t have to tell you to watch over my sister.”

“No, no you don’t. We’ll see you soon,” Booth replied, taking Russ’ hand.

“I love you, Russ,” Brennan told her brother.

“I love you, Tempe,” Russ replied, smiling. “Bye.”

Brennan waved after him. She was quiet as she stood and watched Russ leave. Booth could tell that she was thinking.

“Are you alright?” Booth asked, placing his hand on her shoulder.

“Yes. I’m better than I think I have ever been,” she said, turning to him.

He smiled softly at her as he took her left hand. He looked down at the two rings on her ring finger, unable to believe that their wedding day had come and was almost gone.

“I’m not dreaming, am I?” he asked her suddenly.

She wrinkled her forehead. “What do you mean?” she asked, confused.

“I just want to make sure all of this is real…you…me…this,” he said, waving to the room still full of guests.

“It’s real. Do you want me to pinch you?” Brennan asked, playfully.

“Why don’t we save that for when we get home,” Booth said, raising his eyebrows and smiling mischievously. She returned the look.

“Did your parents already leave with Parker?” Brennan asked.

“Yeah, about 20 minutes ago. He fell asleep on Angela’s lap. Hopefully, he didn’t drool on her dress,” Booth replied, truly concerned that his son might have ruined Angela’s gown.

Brennan laughed. “Angela won’t mind.”

“So, why don’t you say we sneak out of here, huh? Everyone’s chit-chatting and the bride and groom are supposed to leave their wedding before everyone else does,” Booth suggested.

“Sounds absolutely wonderful to me. I can’t wait to get out of these heels,” Brennan replied, cringing as she shifted from one foot to the other.

Booth raised one eyebrow. “I can’t wait to get you out of that dress,” he told her, smiling naughtily as he grabbed her by the waist and pulled her out of the room.
They pushed through the door to Brennan’s apartment, their lips interlocked. Brennan broke the kiss and took Booth’s hand, leading him to the bedroom. Once they had shut the door, their lips connected immediately. Brennan reached up and unsnapped his bowtie, pushing his jacket off of his shoulders. She hastily began unbuttoning his shirt as he undid his cummerbund. Their lips brushed together furiously. She finished with his shirt and pulled it off, caressing every inch of his toned chest. He reached his hands behind her back and slid the zipper down quickly. The dress fell to the floor and she stepped out of it. He pulled his lips away from hers and gazed at the beauty of his wife’s body. He stroked her shoulders and arms before grabbing her by the waist and pulling her close, returning his lips to hers. She reached down and unzipped his pants, letting them and his boxers fall on top of the rest of his tuxedo. He wrapped her in his arms, holding her tightly and caressing her smooth back as she ran her fingernails down his.

“Ooooohhh! You sure know how to please a man,” Booth said, a wave of pleasure consuming him as he met her lips again and again.

“You like it?” she asked, her eyes heavy with desire and a look of sheer lust on her face.

“Oh yeah,” he replied, his eyes matching hers perfectly.

Their lips still attached, he held her waist and pushed her gently towards the bed. They fell onto it as he placed his hand on her head, stroking her hair as he continued to kiss her. He reached under her back and scooted them both up towards the headboard. He kissed her deeply and she groaned as their bodies became one, his hips moving against her pelvis. He pulled out of the kiss and smiled down at her, his eyes so warm and full of love. She gazed into his eyes, her legs squeezing his sides. As he moved, she closed her eyes and moaned softly, grasping tightly onto his arms. He bent his head and kissed her over and over, sliding his tongue through her parted lips to meet hers. She reached up and ran her fingers through his hair as they moved to the rhythm. His lips left hers and made their way to her neck and then to her earlobe. He nibbled softly and she closed her eyes as she let out a soft moan. His mouth found its way from left to right across her upper torso. She reached around and ran her fingernails down his back again. His entire body shuddered at her touch and he quickly returned his lips to hers, feverishly kissing her again and again. Her moans became louder as she clasped onto his shoulders, a tide of rapture overwhelming all of her senses. Her body tingled and quivered again and again and her eyes tightened, her mouth open as he hovered over her. He could feel the sensation begin to overcome him as he released himself to his passions. He bent his head once more and kissed her deeply on her lips, his body trembling and then relaxing as he rested on top of her. They were both breathing heavily.

Booth leaned up on his elbows and looked down at her, smiling.

Brennan smiled up at him, placing her hand on his cheek. “You are amazing.”

“You make me who I am,” he replied. He shook his head, taking in her beauty yet again. “I will love you forever, Temperance,” he told her, gazing into her sparkling blue eyes.

“And I will always love you…with all of my heart,” she replied and kissed him softly on the lips.
A2BOREANAZ
A2BOREANAZ
Prosecutor
Prosecutor

Back to top Go down

Post by A2BOREANAZ Wed Jun 04, 2008 9:18 am

Who said the shit was gonna hit the fan? You worry too much, fab! Smile And here you go with the FINAL chapter!
CHAPTER 15

~~~~~8 MONTHS AND 25 DAYS LATER~~~~~

“AHHHHHHH!!!” Brennan shouted, sweat soaking her head and dripping down her face.

“Okay, now relax, Temperance,” a female voice spoke from somewhere down by Brennan’s feet, which were splayed out in front of her, her knees bent as she lay on the hospital bed.

Brennan fell back onto the bed. Her breathing was heavy and rapid as she looked down at the woman. “Can I push again?” she asked.

“Not yet, just try to relax and breathe,” the woman said, soothingly.

“Where is Booth? He has to be here. I’m not doing this without him,” Brennan informed the woman. “Dr. Hanson, I’m not ready, he has to-“

“I’m here!” Booth raced through the door, a blue medical cap around his head and a matching mask covering his mouth. He rushed to her side and grasped onto her left arm, squeezing her hand tightly.

“Oh, thank God! Well, not God, but thank…whoever,” she said through deep breaths.

“Even in labor, you’re still shunning God. Good one, Bones,” Booth said as he clutched onto her tightly.

Brennan glared at him, shifting her jaw slightly. “Do you want to switch places with me?” she asked him as she huffed.

Booth grimaced and didn’t have a word to say.

“Didn’t think so. I can do whatever the hell I want to while I’m…AHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!” Brennan’s face contorted and she shot up in the bed. Booth held onto her.

“Okay, Temperance, you’re going to need to push again. Okay…1, 2, 3,” Dr. Hanson told her as she crouched in between her legs.

Brennan’s eyes shut tightly and her mouth flew open, but no sound escaped at first until a few seconds later, “AHHHHHHHH!!!!!!” she screamed and fell back once more onto the bed, breathing heavily.

Booth’s face contorted as Brennan squeezed his hand. “I think you just broke my hand,” he said through a grimace.

Brennan looked over at him, her breathing heavy and sweat dripping down her face. Booth took one look at her and immediately shut up.

“I can see the head,” Dr. Hanson said, smiling up at both of them.

While still gripping onto Brennan’s arm, Booth leaned forward and bent his head so he could see. A wide smile spread across his face.

“It’s the head! It has a head!” Booth exclaimed.

Brennan came very close to rolling her eyes. “Thank you for that revelation,” she said, sarcasm dripping in her voice as she exhaled loudly.

Booth’s smile matched Parker’s dimple to dimple. He ignored Brennan’s comment, but did not loosen his grip on her arm.

“Just breathe, Temperance,” Dr. Hanson said.

Brennan drew in breaths like she had learned in Lamaze class as she squeezed onto Booth’s hand again. He grimaced slightly, but didn’t let her see.

“It’s okay, you’re almost there,” Booth told her as he stroked her head.

“Dear God, how much longer?! Why do I keep saying ‘God?’ I can’t do this…” Brennan whined as she rolled her head from side to side, closing her eyes.

“Yes, you can. Just a little bit longer,” Booth replied as he looked down at Dr. Hanson.

She nodded. “Alright, just one more good push, Temperance. Ready? 1, 2, 3, push!” Dr. Hanson instructed.

Brennan took a deep breath and Booth mirrored his wife’s actions. Both of them took a breath and as Brennan let it out, she pushed as hard as she could, shutting her eyes tightly. Booth mirrored her actions again, his face matching hers exactly.

“AHHHHHHHH!!!!!!” Brennan (and Booth) screamed as she grasped Booth’s arm tightly. She fell back and leaned her head to the side, her chest heaving.

Booth watched Brennan fall back as she breathed heavily and then he tilted his head towards Dr. Hanson. A few seconds later, the room was shattered with the high pitched cries of a newborn baby. Dr. Hanson stood up, smiling, and said, “It’s a girl.”

Brennan’s eyes opened and she lifted her head. Booth’s jaw dropped and a look of amazement swept across his face. He did not take his eyes off of the tiny infant.

Dr. Hanson brought the baby over to the two of them and looked to Booth. “Would you like to cut the umbilical cord?” she asked him.

Booth smiled and looked down at Brennan, who managed a small smile as her chest slowed. A nurse handed the medical scissors to Booth and he snipped where Dr. Hanson was pointing. The nurse cleaned the baby and brought over the proper pink swathing material and Dr. Hanson wrapped the baby up snugly.

“Would you like to meet your daughter?” Dr. Hanson asked both of them, looking down at Brennan, smiling. Booth helped Brennan prop up higher in the bed while Dr. Hanson reached down and placed the little girl in Brennan’s arms. As soon as the baby was with her parents, the medical staff left the room…but Booth and Brennan didn’t even notice. Their eyes were fixated on the tiny baby whose cries had ceased as slumber took over.

Brennan smiled softly at her daughter, a small noise escaping her lips as tears came to her eyes. Booth leaned down, his face glimmering with adoration for the two girls before him. He kissed the top of Brennan’s head and then reached down and kissed the top of his daughter’s head, stroking her smooth scalp. Brennan looked in wonder at the tiny mixture of her and Booth. She looked up at Booth through gleaming eyes. He turned to her and leaned down, kissing her softly on the lips.

“This is…amazing. She is…amazing,” Brennan said as a tear trickled down her cheek.

“She is absolutely perfect,” Booth said, his smile unchanging as he placed his finger underneath his daughter’s tiny hand. “She’s already got me wrapped around her little finger,” he said, smiling at Brennan.

Brennan looked confused. “You’re too big to fit around her little finger,” Brennan explained logically.

Booth snickered and smiled. Her expression had not changed. He simply bent his head and kissed her again. “This is our baby girl.”

Brennan smiled and touched her baby’s nose, gazing at her tiny features. “I can’t believe how…tiny she is,” Brennan said as she rubbed her daughter’s cheeks.

“Yeah, that’s generally how babies are, Bones,” Booth said, smiling playfully. Brennan glanced at him through a grin and then turned her attention back to the baby.

There was a moment of silence as both parents gazed in awe at the now sleeping baby. Brennan turned her head to Booth, beaming.

“Emily Erin,” Brennan said, breaking the silence as she looked up at Booth.

He grinned. “Booth or Brennan?” he asked sincerely.

She considered his question for a moment. “Booth,” she replied, her eyes shimmering as she looked to her husband.

“Emily Erin Booth…it’s beautiful. She’s beautiful. You’re beautiful,” Booth said as he brushed a tear from Brennan’s cheek.

Brennan simply smiled up at him, cradling Emily Erin in her arms.
“Twinkle, twinkle, little star. How I wonder what you are. Up above the world so high. Like a diamond in the sky. Twinkle, twinkle, little star. How I wonder what you are,” Booth crooned to Emily, swaying back and forth as he cradled her close, a bright smile on his face.

Brennan watched as he gazed adoringly down at their daughter. She thought about everything that had happened in the last fifteen months. She, Dr. Temperance Brennan, was now married with a newborn baby daughter and a six year old stepson. Even she still found it hard to believe. When she had missed a period nearly nine months ago, she hadn’t thought much of it…until she started feeling nauseated and exhausted. When the test had read positive, she had nearly fainted, completely unable to believe the truth. But when she had told Booth, his eyes had lit up like fireworks on the fourth of July. And from that moment on, she didn’t think twice about whether or not she would make a good mother. She already had experience with Parker and she actually found herself excited about her pregnancy, which was a far cry from how she used to feel about kids. She had never wanted them, but Booth changed all of that for her. He changed her and all of it had been for the better.

There was a knock at the door. A moment later, Parker bopped through the door with a rather chubby, 5-month-pregnant Angela close behind.

“Dr. Mommy, where’s the baby?” Parker asked, beaming from ear to ear as he ran to the bed where Brennan lay. Her nickname had changed over the past few months.

“Daddy is holding her…look,” Brennan said, pointing over at Booth, who was near the window. Parker ran to his dad.

“He couldn’t stop talking about her in the car,” Angela said.

“Thanks for picking him up, Ang,” Brennan told her.

“No problem, sweetie. I will leave you four alone. I’ll be back by later,” Angela said as she headed towards the door.

“Okay,” Brennan replied as Angela closed the door behind her.

“She’s so little,” Parker said, staring at Emily as Booth slouched so Parker could reach. “Was I that little?” he asked.

“You sure were, bud,” Booth replied.

“Daddy, can I hold her?” Parker asked, his hazel eyes sparkling.

Booth looked to Brennan. “Here, Parker, go sit in that chair next to Dr. Mommy’s bed,” Booth instructed. Parker did as he was told. Brennan watched her two boys with a smile on her face. “Okay, now, hold out your arms and Daddy will help you hold Emily, okay?” Booth said.

Parker held out his arms and rested them on his lap. Booth leaned down and gently placed Emily in Parker’s arms, keeping his arms around her as well. Parker giggled and smiled down at his baby sister.

“I’m your big brother, Parker. I’m gonna take care of you and keep you safe, okay? Oh, and I will always have lots of chocolate, so just ask,” Parker said to Emily.

Booth looked at Brennan, who was smiling brightly. “You’re going to be a great big brother, aren’t you?” Booth asked his son.

“I’ll be the best big brother ever!” Parker exclaimed.

“How about we let Dr. Mommy hold Emily now, okay?” Booth asked gently.

“Yeah, okay,” Parker replied as Booth scooped Emily up. “I’ll hold you later, Emily, okay?” he added.

Booth placed Emily in Brennan’s arms. Emily reached her right hand up and wiggled her fingers, grasping at the air as she yawned. Parker turned to the bed and rested his hands on the side, staring wide-eyed at his sister as he touched her head.

Booth ruffled Parker’s hair and then turned to Brennan, tilting her head up towards him and leaning down, kissing her softly.

“So, how does motherhood feel?” Booth asked Brennan.

“It feels…natural. It’s fascinating that there is a combination of your DNA and mine resting right here in my arms. I think it’s amazing,” Brennan said, smiling at Booth as she stroked Emily’s cheek.

“I think you and I are pretty amazing,” he replied, leaning down closer to her face.

She looked up at him with a look of sheer adoration. “I think you’re right.”

They kissed softly as Parker rubbed Emily’s head.

“We’re a family now, right?” Parker asked, looking up at his dad and stepmom.

“That’s right, bud. You, me, Dr. Mommy, and Emily,” Booth grinned at Parker and Parker smiled back.

“Who ever would have thought?” Brennan said, looking at Parker and then back to Booth.

Booth looked at his wife, his son, and his daughter, taking in the sweetest moment of his life. Brennan’s eyes met his as they gazed at one another, seeing the answers to all of the questions their hearts had asked. And each of them was finally home
A2BOREANAZ
A2BOREANAZ
Prosecutor
Prosecutor

Back to top Go down

Post by A2BOREANAZ Wed Jun 04, 2008 9:18 am

Baby? I didn't read anything about no baby!!! Wow, that was fast and awwwwww at Emily Erin...what a sweet name.
Angela 5 months pregnant..wow, you work fast girl.
Parker was adorable with Emily...I always have chocolate, just ask...so sweet...what a great big brother.
This was perfect...a family now...luv ya and this...

Ready for the next one woman...post away..

fab
A2BOREANAZ
A2BOREANAZ
Prosecutor
Prosecutor

Back to top Go down

Post by A2BOREANAZ Wed Jun 04, 2008 9:19 am

that was super-duper-mega-awesome....... Wink really, I loved it

cheesebk
A2BOREANAZ
A2BOREANAZ
Prosecutor
Prosecutor

Back to top Go down

Post by Meegs82 Wed Feb 25, 2009 2:39 pm

*BUMPING* for missj!
Meegs82
Meegs82
Therapist
Therapist

Number of posts : 4106
Say What You Want : Dancing Phalanges! Dancing Phalanges!
Registration date : 2008-06-14

Back to top Go down

Post by newhaven5 Sat Feb 28, 2009 11:05 am

Okay this series is amazing. I just sat down and read all of the stories and WOW!
newhaven5
newhaven5
Squint
Squint

Number of posts : 99
Say What You Want : I would like for Bones and Booth to get over themselves and get together. Obviously!
Registration date : 2009-01-02

Back to top Go down

Post by Meegs82 Sat Feb 28, 2009 2:35 pm

Thanks, newhaven! Smile The final installment is not on here, well, part of it is. It's over at fanfiction.net if you want to check it out! Thanks for reading! Smile
Meegs82
Meegs82
Therapist
Therapist

Back to top Go down

Post by Meegs82 Sat Feb 28, 2009 2:36 pm

Oh, and a little bit of context for the story: the first part was written in April of 2007. The final part, which is over at fanfic.net, was finished in January of 2009.
Meegs82
Meegs82
Therapist
Therapist

Back to top Go down

Post by southerngirl Tue Mar 03, 2009 11:53 am

OMG I just read this whole thing, it was great, loved it!! Are you going to do another one!!!!This was amazing!!!

southerngirl
Doctor
Doctor

Number of posts : 556
Registration date : 2008-07-30

Back to top Go down

Post by Meegs82 Tue Mar 03, 2009 3:18 pm

Thanks, southerngirl! Smile I actually have *1* more in the series. It's not posted in its entirety here, but it is over at fanfiction.net. It is called "The Life Of Emily Erin." Let me know what you think! Smile
Meegs82
Meegs82
Therapist
Therapist

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum