Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

PG-13, Folks! (Parody for the BEChallenge by beagle)Author: Beaglelvr93

Go down

PG-13, Folks! (Parody for the BEChallenge by beagle)Author: Beaglelvr93 Empty PG-13, Folks! (Parody for the BEChallenge by beagle)Author: Beaglelvr93

Post by A2BOREANAZ Wed Jun 04, 2008 8:40 am

PG-13, Folks! (That's just the title, not the rating)

Heeerrrreee we go! Beagle's first EVER PARODY! My BE for Feb. Please don't be alarmed if this makes NO sense at all.

What is a parody?

A parody, in contemporary usage, is a work created to mock, comment on, or poke fun at an original work, its subject, or author, by means of humorous or satirical imitation.

Extra points will be given if you parody your own fic!

(I'm using my own creation, Angel, to poke fun at. She is a little beagle that happens to pop up in all of my long multi chap fics.) As a side note, Brennan has short term memory loss.

(-----------------------------)

Temperance Brennan was walking to work, humming to herself.

“Why am I humming? That is so illogical.” She said outloud. “Why am I talking to myself? That is so illogical. Hell, why am I walking to work? I have a car. This is so illogical.” Not looking where she was going, Brennan tripped over something on the side walk. Looking down, she saw a little beagle puppy. “Look! It's so cute!” She said aloud to a man who was walking by. When the man looked at her strangely and kept walking, she called after him. “I should keep it! But that's so illogical!”

Leaning down, she scooped the puppy into her arms and set of again for the Jeffersonian. A few minutes later, she was entering her office. Plopping the puppy down on her couch, she sat at her desk and started up her computer. Angela chose this moment to walk in.

“Oh my god, Bren! Where did you get the dog?!” She shrieked.

“What dog? It's so illogical that I would have a dog.” The anthropologist replied, just before spotting the puppy panting on her couch. “Wow. I have a dog.”

“BONES!” Came the yell of Seeley Booth.

“What, Booth? You know it's very illogical to yell!” Bren yelled back. Booth walked in holding a beagle puppy.

“Look what I found in the parking lot!” He said, dropping puppy number two onto the couch next to puppy number one.

“AWWWW!” Angela shrieked.

“Awww, what, Ange? They're puppies. It's illogical to 'aww' at them just because they're baby animals.” Brennan said.

“But they are cute!!” Angela shrieked. Just then, Hodgins walked in carrying a beagle puppy.

“Look what I found in my office!” He said, tossing beagle puppy three onto the couch next to puppies one and two. “It was trying to eat my beatles!” Just then, Zack walked in carrying a full-grown beagle.

“Look who was sleeping under my desk!” He said. “She must have just had....” He trailed off when he saw the inhabitants of Brennan's couch. “PUPPIES! Awwwwwwww.”

“Now what do we do?” Brennan asked.

“Let's name them!!” Angela shrieked.

“What do we name them?” Booth asked.

Brennan answered. “I want to name them Angel.”

“Angel?” Everyone asked at once. “All of them?”

“Yes! I don't care if that is illogical, but I want to name them all ANGEL!”

“Ok.” Everyone answered. Just then Cam walked in.

“What is going on here?! Where are my workers?! Why aren't you working?! What are you doing?! Where am I?!” She asked quickly, before walking out again.

Everyone looked at each other.

“Well, got bugs to look at.” Hodgins said, walking out.

“Well, got stuff to draw.” Angela shrieked, following him.

“Well, got bones to look at.” Zack said, trailing behind.

“Me too.” Booth replied, staring at Brennan.

“Booth, I love you!” Bren suddenly exclaimed, getting up from her chair and flinging herself into his arms.

“I love you too!” Booth mumbled before kissing her hungrily.

Angela came running back into the room and covered the puppies eyes as her best friend kissed her partner. “Cover their eyes!” She shrieked, trying to block the puppies view.

Then, looking strait at the camera, she said. “PG-13, folks.”
A2BOREANAZ
A2BOREANAZ
Prosecutor
Prosecutor

Number of posts : 35708
Registration date : 2008-05-30

Back to top Go down

PG-13, Folks! (Parody for the BEChallenge by beagle)Author: Beaglelvr93 Empty Re: PG-13, Folks! (Parody for the BEChallenge by beagle)Author: Beaglelvr93

Post by A2BOREANAZ Wed Jun 04, 2008 8:41 am

Sorry, but I don't understand the last sentence, what camera? But it was fun to read!

bones206
A2BOREANAZ
A2BOREANAZ
Prosecutor
Prosecutor

Back to top Go down

PG-13, Folks! (Parody for the BEChallenge by beagle)Author: Beaglelvr93 Empty Re: PG-13, Folks! (Parody for the BEChallenge by beagle)Author: Beaglelvr93

Post by A2BOREANAZ Wed Jun 04, 2008 8:42 am

bones206, i meant the camera that the shoot with. like on the show.

Thanks for reading!

beaglelvr93
A2BOREANAZ
A2BOREANAZ
Prosecutor
Prosecutor

Back to top Go down

Post by A2BOREANAZ Wed Jun 04, 2008 8:42 am

Thanks! Do you have a webkinz?

bones206
A2BOREANAZ
A2BOREANAZ
Prosecutor
Prosecutor

Back to top Go down

Post by A2BOREANAZ Wed Jun 04, 2008 8:46 am

Nooo.. I don't have a webkinz. Why??

beaglelvr93
A2BOREANAZ
A2BOREANAZ
Prosecutor
Prosecutor

Back to top Go down

Post by A2BOREANAZ Wed Jun 04, 2008 8:47 am

cause the picture of the beagle looks like what a webkinz beagle would look like.

bones206
A2BOREANAZ
A2BOREANAZ
Prosecutor
Prosecutor

Back to top Go down

Post by A2BOREANAZ Wed Jun 04, 2008 8:47 am

ROFL I love these parody entries Smile

dbangelfan
A2BOREANAZ
A2BOREANAZ
Prosecutor
Prosecutor

Back to top Go down

Post by A2BOREANAZ Wed Jun 04, 2008 8:48 am

Just wondering if anyone noticed, but Angela 'Shrieked' the whole time. Lol. She does seem to squeal a lot!

Thanks to everyone for reviewing!

B
A2BOREANAZ
A2BOREANAZ
Prosecutor
Prosecutor

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum