Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Mobbings from the Boneyard posted by bella loony 10/9/2007

Go down

Mobbings from the Boneyard posted by bella loony 10/9/2007 Empty Mobbings from the Boneyard posted by bella loony 10/9/2007

Post by redrider Mon Jun 02, 2008 8:46 am

So this isn't a fic, but I couldn't leave this over there, I laughed colaborating it. Now it isn't complete and it is from Willi's two stories: 4 Years, and Here Without you, with a mixture of Time Doesn't stop for Princesses! If you have been involved in a mob and want to save those memories please post them here!!

Thanks Bella

~~~~~

WILLI!!!!
WHAT THE @#!& WAS THAT?????? Between you and Tink tonight I am using my caps lock ALOT!! You let them be married in secret and then you KILL BOOTH!!
READ THE FREAKIN' RULES!!
YOU ARE NOT ALLOWED TO KILL BOOTH!!!
You know that unrevokable fluff club membership I gave you? CONSIDER IT REVOKED!! Haha, there!! Both you and Tink in one night, oh my veins are coursing with POWER!!
You are evil!! You shredded the bunny didn't you? That poor sweet bunny that Bizzle was sending you, you killed it!! I CAN'T BELIEVE YOU WOULD KILL A FLUFF BUNNY!!! What did it ever do to you??? Huh? Answer me that!! IF I wasn't so P*SSED OFF at the both of you, I would think about mobbing, but NO you guys don't deserve mobbings!! Gak!! I can't take it anymore!! I am so pulling up roots people! My heart can't take this kind of stress!! I CAN'T DO IT ANYMORE!!
Love ya,
Bella
~~

Oh bring it on!!!! Fluff my butt!! You are so the angst queen lately it is killing me!!! PLEASE WRITE SOME FLUFF!!! PLEASE!!! I AM DYING HERE!!! Thank God for Flyers and Red or I would literally be a shriveled up prune from crying all the time!! STOP IT!!
~~
she shredded my bunny???????? but i havent even sent it to her yet...
*a2b opens box and finds bunny ripped inside out and only one ear dangling precariously..*
omg......she did kill the bunny already.....how did she do that....
that does it.......dont push me anymore willi........
a2b

~~
By osmosis!!!
~~

REVOKED!!! REVOKED I TELL YA!!! *runs around maniacally* Two can play that game!!
See Bizzle I told ya, it's Willi and BOOTH IS DEAD!! DEAD AS A DOOR NAIL!!!
WILLLLLLLLLLLLLLLIIIIIIIIII!!!! ARGH!!! I so wish I had a webcam and you could see me, cause I am freakin' hilarious!!! GAk!! NO WORDS!!!
~~

you suck..........
but that was quite beautifully written...and you didnt lie, it was fluff.....
...but only a freakin memory.......a memory of what she had...a memory of what she ran away from.....that was a rotten trick..
*a2b makes note....send boiled bunny to willi and tell her it is booth sticks*.......so there....that will fix you meanie......
still cant wait for the rest of the stupid story to unfold.....i guess
a2b
~~
why i think cullen should just hand all the squints a gun to off themselves, the we dont need anymore fics at all......in fact, i will write it now...
cullen walked into the lab at the jeffersonian with a pained look upon his face.....
over his shoulder was a duffel bag full of guns.....each with a squints name on it......
each squint took his of her gun and on the count of three, they all shot themselves in the head.....
alright......all fics over........they are all dead....see willi and hart.....cant hurt them or us anymore
a2b
~~

well, i had another scenario also.......
cullen walks into jeffersonian lab and hands dr brennan a gun....she looks at him confused....."whats this for?"
"well dr. brennan...agent booth is dead....so i thought you may want to put yourself out of misery"
"if you cant do it, i can pull the trigger for you"
a2b
~~

i am artistic......
the guns will look like martha stewart go ahold of them...and gave them a makeover.....now thats a good thing.......lol
a2b
~~

Well come on!! I mean Tink marries him off to some blonde Hoochie and Willi kills him??? What the F@#$?? That is just not right!! Not right at all!!
~~

know....when that blonde hoochie came to the door, bones should have done some self defense move on her........taken her down and grabbed her man.............
~~

No doubt, slap that beyotch!! I would have!! Mmmmmhmmm!! Nobody takes my man!! Oh no!! I am going street again!! Oh no she di'int!! Some blond hoochie all up in ma grill!! I just had to slap the stupid off her!!
~~
yeah yeah.........
fo sho...all up in yo grill.......that aint coo..........slap her into next week........thats how we roll beyotch........
a2b
~~

Im down wi' dat!! Fo' sho!! No one gets all up in it, without gettin' knocked out o' it!!
~~

imagine what willi is going to think when she reads these.....and hart will have something to say about our gangster talk fo sho.....lol
bella, we freakin rock
a2b
~~
That you do! I can just imagine willi, waking up and seeing how many posts, then reading them! I can also imagine her falling out of her chair, laughing so hard!
I have a wonderful imagination
~~

Well I hope she falls and breaks her A*S cause she already broke my heart!!!
~~

Last edited by redrider on Mon Jun 02, 2008 8:49 am; edited 1 time in total
redrider
redrider
Doctor
Doctor

Number of posts : 693
Registration date : 2008-06-01

http://fanstory.com/mypage.jsp

Back to top Go down

Mobbings from the Boneyard posted by bella loony 10/9/2007 Empty Mobbings from the Boneyard, part 2, posted by bella loony 10/9/2007

Post by redrider Mon Jun 02, 2008 8:47 am

FOUR YEARS
~~
HOLY CRAP!!!!!!!!! Did not see that one comin'!!!!!!!!!! Unfair!! So this is my take. Booth and Bones did the deed, she gets knocked up, doesn't want to be a mom so gives the baby to Booth to raise. Rebecca leaves with Parker, he transfers to be with Parker, then comes back with Chris to be with Parker again!! Wow, that is loaded, but I am so excited for another one from you Willy!! You go with your bad self, I am so excited!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Cheers,
-bella, bella-izzle, BALLOON HEAD!!!!!!!!!!
WOWOWOWOWOWOWOWOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!
~~

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!
**breathes into bag** As IF you left it there!!!!!!! As IF!!!!!! **continues to breathe into bag** What will Brennan say? Has she met Chris? WHY oh WHY?! Booth is so ADORABLE with the anatomy text book - and.. and... **breathes into bag** Christine Brennan **gasp**
What will it take for you to post more?? I'll give you anything... really... I'll make you cookies... or I'll sing for you... oh gosh I need a new bag to breathe into.. I just ripped this one...
Please, for the sake of my sanity and the sanity of those around me, post sooooon!! You are a flippin' GENIUS!
~~

Hahaha, what is this review number 7 or 8 all together on this story so far!! I rock!! Okay, enough about me, back to your story!! Amazing, brilliant, inspired, wicked!! Did I leave anything out? Hmmmmmmmm let me see, FREAKIN' AWESOME!!!!!! That is the one I forgot. Dun dun dun, what will Bones have to say? This is going to be very interesting, and now I want MORE!!! It isn't too much to ask for is it? Come on I know ya wannnnna, my fellow Canuck!! Do it for me, do it for Rosie, Do it for CANADA!!!!!!!! Okay I so just burst out laughing with that last bit but if you don't I will cry!! Haha, keep it up sista friend, you are rockin' it hard core!! Yah baby!! Woohoo glugg glugg!! Bones is soooooooo in for it!!
WORD UP
BALLOON HEAD!!!!!!!!!
~~

It's okay sister, just keep breathing, into the bag, make sure it is paper, cause plastic would totally suck!!!! Hahahahahaha, we will get through this together, we can mob her together, no worries I am here for you!!
~~

Oh I totally agree with Bizzle:
DO IT FOR CANADA!!!!!!!!! wooooooo!! *paints face red and white and cheers like a freak*
Oh and you're right.. paper bags are KEY.. maybe that should be the latest Funny Bones marketing ploy..
~~

See Willy, do you see what you have started? This is how riled up you can get the boneyard!! I can't believe it has been what 4 hours and you have darn near 50 posts!! You rock it girl, you go with yo bad self!! Woohoo, Willy rocks!! Canada rocks!! *off to join in Rosie in painting our faces red and white like the idiots we are*
*starts singing loudly, and crazily, freaking my husband out*
Oh Canada,
Our home and native land
True patriot love,
in all our sons command,
Y'all know the rest!!!!!!!!! Woooooooohooooooooo
~~

**tosses maple leaf confettii in the air and prances around**
With glowing hearts we see thee rise
Our true North strong and free
From far and wide oh Canada
We stand on guard for thee...
Do it for your country!!!!!!! Make us proud!!!
ROFLOL holy nationalism... I love it...
~~

Okay, you guys have me in hysterics! I am going to try to post tonight because frankly Rosie didn't call off the chickens so they are staring at me right now, and booth addict is starting to scare me and bella's singing the national anthem which i cannot resist! I will try my hardest!

~~

Dang RIGHT I didn't call off the poultry attack! And guess what WIllie? These aren't just your regular chickens...
They are MAPLE LEAF CHICKENS!!!!!!!! muah ah ah
~~

Now dressed head to toe in red and white, with my maple leaf hat on!!
*continues singing*
God keep our land
Glorious and free
Oh Canada,
we stand on guard for thee
Oh Canada
We stand on guard
For thee!!!!!!!!!!!
Wooohooooooo
I tell ya, patriotism ROCKS!!!!!!!!
~~

**waves flag around manically and jumps around**
Wooooooo Canada!!! Woooooo Tim Hortons!!! Wooooo Willie!!!
~~

Tim Hortons!!!!!!!!! Yahooooo, I'll take an extra large double double and a boston cream!! Who's going, cause I'm buyin!!!!!!
~~

HOMIE I am SOOOOO there!! I swear.. Timmy Hortons is my lover.. minus the fact that I STILL have not won Roll up the Rim this season!! grr.. I think he's just testing my loyalty..
~~

Ah yes Roll up the Rim -I'm with you Red_Roses you'd think a coffee a day would warrant at least a donut or maybe a cookie - no such luck for me either.
~~

have a funny Roll up the Rim story.. I wasn't going to share it.. but it may make the time before Willie's next chapter a bit more bearable..
Okay so my friend and I, as desperate university students, decided one day that we would take it upon ourselves to win roll up the rim.. at all costs.. so we went on the Timmy's website and if you send in a little note with your name and address to this place in New Brunswick, they will send you a FREE roll up the rim cup!! Sooooo.. being the random people that we are, we sent in 10 letters (5 each) and each got our cups last week!! I only won once (a coffee WOOOO!!!) and she won twice (2 more coffees!!!)!! It was extremely exciting, let me tell you...
ROFLOL we'll never live it down.. I'm pretty sure that the people at Tim Hortons think we are crazy..
I have yet to win it the 'natural' way! hahahaaaaa
~~

So... I'm thinking 'roll up the rim' is some type of hockey metaphor and I find out... no, you just roll up the rim of the empty coffee cup and see if you won a prize. Sounds about as exciting as Curling! ;-)
So... we're waiting for Willie to come back with a sugar high and type up the next story, right? Here I am reading her story at post 20(something) and then realize that the next 60 posts are crazy Canadians dressing up in white & red (with maple leaf hats! ;-) singing O Canada! Or long discussions about this doughnut place and how awesomely awesome it is! I looked, none near me but I've done road trips for snacks in the past... is it worthy? If so, maybe one day I could throw the kids into the minivan and we'd be off! (Gotta continue teaching them the important life lessons! ;-)
Now, that you've got Ana hunting for her piggy bank (as long as it's not the one that you use when buying your own Muise ice cream sammiches from, I'm cool with it! ;-)
So, Willie, you back yet?!?
~~

Ouch - you make roll up the rim seem like a silly game, rather than a national pastime. Just kidding. Canada (and Tim Hortons) is definately worth the trip - us crazy canucks have fun you know!
~~
Okay, I am glad that you discovered what roll up the rim is, it is like a month long national holiday and it is very exciting. The Canadian thing well, we are a proud nation, and we just wanted y'all to know that. Curling? You are going to insult curling? Really? I will let you in on a little secret though. Everyone who has ever grown up in Canada, watched curling from the time they were young, played it, had anything to do with it, still has no idea what is going on! I have watched it my entire life, and played it as a child and I still couldn't tell ya where the four foot is!! Confused? So am I!! And no one knocks Timmy's it is a NATIONAL intitution!!
~~

Hey... I thought you were a PEACE LOVING NATION... not grumpy and defensive! ;-P
I'm not making FUN of it... well, wasn't TRYING to! ;-)... I seriously thought it was some deep Hockey metaphor... something I'd have to ask my sister about since she now understands the sport (my nephew plays)... but then I found out it's rolling the rim of a coffee cup. Not slamming, per se, just sounded *cough* cooler. ;-)
Oh... and thanks for admitting you have no idea what Curling is. I've seen it and we try and watch, but then you start to giggle and you switch it off out of respect for the people who are looking SO serious while they sweep those brooms! ;-)
I don't get Cricket either and I've had someone try and explain... but then I feel my eyes glazing over... *zzzzz*
I guess it's kinda cool to have a 'unique' thing that a nation can associate with.
~~

We totally are a peace loving nation. I was just razzing you!! You either know roll up the rim, or you don't! It helps if you are Canadian. And curling don't even get me started. They even have spares on their teams in case they go down with a wicked sweeping accident or something. But you know when the major tournaments are on, all Canadians are watching regardless of knowledge!! Cricket I have no idea of cricket and we played it in school. Just another crazy game I guess!!!!!!
~~
I'm all for it... should we start the strains of "Little Wille"... of course, in that song it's a "he" and "he won't go home" ... that won't work. If Willie's partying it up at Tim Hortons she might get a paper cut while rolling her rim and then that could lead to an infections which could keep her from typing...
And... heck... I don't know... running out of steam...
But yes, small petty differences aside. Canadians, truly, are fun. It's all love! ;-)
~~

Tim Hortons the Canadian equivalent of Dunkin' Donuts, but wayyyy better!!!!!!!!!!
~~

Last edited by redrider on Mon Jun 02, 2008 8:50 am; edited 1 time in total
redrider
redrider
Doctor
Doctor

Back to top Go down

Mobbings from the Boneyard posted by bella loony 10/9/2007 Empty Mobbings from the Boneyard, part 3, posted by bella loony 10/9/2007

Post by redrider Mon Jun 02, 2008 8:47 am

LOL... I can just hear it...
Willie! Willie! Willie! *ooof* *sorry* *OUCH!* *Hey, that llama spit on me!* *oof* Willie! Willie! Willie! *crunch* *hey... did you hear a crunch sound* *Who the heck left the tuna casserole on a seat?!?* *Wait... are you Canadian? Why yes I am. Oh, what is happening. Well, it started when Willie posted a story aboot... WAIT?!? Did you just say aBOOT?!? hahahahah* *umph* *stop stepping on me* *creak* *I heard another creak* *hey... the wagon is starting to break apart* *watch out everyone, it's aboot to break!* *hahahah... someone said aBOOT again!!!* *crack* *CRASH* *thud* *OUCH!!!* *hey, I got tuna casserole in my hair!*
And then chaos ensues....
~~

trolls driving freaks you out, but flaming pitchforks are okay????
a2b
~~

ROFLMAO!!!!!!!! I can't even respond to that!!!!!!!!! I am sooooooooo laughing tooo hard and my husband is looking at me funny, and I can't tell him why!! Oh yes, trolls freak me out, but I am down with flaming torches!!!!!!!!!
~~

Okay seriously Willy!! Where are you with our new post!! This is getting out of hand!! We have sung the national anthem, enlightened our American and European friends to the wonders of Tim Hortons and roll up the rim. I have also had a discussion about curling and we have now successfully created one wicked mob, and yet still no post!! What the h3ll? Come on girl, you can't leave us now!!!!!!!!
~~

Okay, you are all hilarious! I am typing away and then all of a sudden there are like 40 posts! Crazy!
Well calm down the mob because here is the chapter. I have a few things to say first.
1. Congratulate me! Four chapters in one day, I have broken a record. (Three for this one, one for to have and to hold)
2. I went to Tim Hortons and the funniest thing happened, which has happened to me before. I asked for a medium tea with the bag out because I don't like the bag in because by the time I get home, the tea is too strong. Anyhoo, I ask for the bag out and the guy says to me, "Oh, do you want me to put the bag in first?"
And I am thinking, umm yeah, otherwise it would just be hot water!
Hilarious!
3. What's with the rampant Canadianism on here tonight! Go Canada! I agree, curling is weird-although I did watch that movie Men with Brooms with Paul Gross. Still didn't get it.
4. So how exactly am I getting paid? lol!
~~

WILLIE!! That was FANTASTIC!!!!!!!
Sooooo incredibly well written - you had me nearly tearing up over here!! I absolutely love this idea - you're a genius!! Oh my gosh when Brennan saw Chris.. and she's Christine.. oh my GOSH!! This is just too much for me! I looooooove it!!!
You did your country proud!!!!!!!!!!!!! LOVE IT!
~~

Okay seriously Men with the Brooms, the BEST curling movie ever!!!!! Which really isn't saying much, but AWESOME none the less!! Bag in bag out, there is a reason why you are working at Tim Hortons!! Haha, that was sooooooooo mean. Back to the story. Poor Booth, I would so comfort him, in more ways than one. I know, I know, I am going to the gutter room right away! I am so glad that he got to talk to Bones and I am glad that she clued into the Christine, cause I didn't!! I had unexpected guests tonight so I had to leave the yard and miss the big unveiling of the new chapter that I mobbed for!! So frustrating!! Loved the chapter, love the story, and you better get to more, because we are obviously not easily satisfied!! Brilliant Willy, truly brilliant!!!!!!
~~

It's a Canadian movie. Born and bred, but it was the top grossing Canadian directed, produced, and acted movie ever!! You could probably find it somewhere, it is totally worth it!!
Oh and the beavers, OMG, I totally forgot about the beavers!!!!!! Soooooo funny!!!!!!!!!
~~

Ok... first off... glad Curling is confusing to everyone... we thought it was just us! ;-) HAVE heard of the movie "Men with Brooms"... will now go and really look it up. ;-)
Done with that...
Willie... this is a GREAT story! Knowing Brennan we can figure out her 'panic' and little Christine sounds adorable. I think Booth would be a wonderful father to a little girl! :-)
*slight sniff* not as bad as it was when I read, but then the 50 extra posts deflates the emotion... till I start thinking about it again... *deep sigh* *blink* ... nice.
Just started thinking (imagine the Sweet song, Little Willie... such a classic song!)
Little Willie Willie won't... PO-OST!
But you can't push Willie round, Willie won't post!
Start gathering up and Llama's and the... old roast!
But little Willie Willie wont.... PO-OST!
Lame, yeah, but cracking me up! ;-)
Not threatening to gather (not really) but we could!
Again, nice story. Thanks! :-)
~~

Wow, so I just wanted to send a short message to say thanks for all of the posts and reviews! I am at 200 already, which is more than any of my other fics got. (Albeit to say, half the posts were about Tim Hortons and curling, but whatever.) Anyway I am glad you are enjoying it, and I will try to post again tonight, either this or To Have and to Hold! Hope everyone has a good day!
~~
OH GOD!! That was angst at it's best!! Which means it was absolutly horrible to read...gosh, breaks my heart everytime...but I'm completely addicted. Seriously. This is my fave fic right now...such a unique angle...I can't (and yet I can) believe Brennan would abandon her child the same way she was abandoned...it's not fair...ARGH!! I love this fic!!
***High pictched Barbie Voice***
I like SO want to have this fic's babies!!
omg...I'm scaring myself. ;P
POST SOONER THAN SOON!!!
~~

You can't make your readers cry Willie, then they can't respond to your story! Then you would feel bad and stop writing and then we would be upset that you stopped writing, do you see the awful cycle you are starting!! Hahahaha, I am just kidding, brilliantly done, again, and seriously you are rocking the most with grilled toast, I can't wait for more, and I promise, the next time I get to go out on a date with my husband for the evening, you will be the first to know!! I know how much you worry!!! Hahahahahaha, I am just kidding!!!
More soon, right?
-bella
redrider
redrider
Doctor
Doctor

Back to top Go down

Mobbings from the Boneyard posted by bella loony 10/9/2007 Empty reply by willgirl posted 10/9/2007

Post by redrider Mon Jun 02, 2008 8:51 am

Bella I almost teared up! Thank you soooo much! I was so sad to see that go! You rock my world! We need to get the convo thread too!
redrider
redrider
Doctor
Doctor

Back to top Go down

Mobbings from the Boneyard posted by bella loony 10/9/2007 Empty reply by bella loony 10/9/2007

Post by redrider Mon Jun 02, 2008 8:51 am

Crap!! That'll take forever!! I'll try for some of it tonight!
redrider
redrider
Doctor
Doctor

Back to top Go down

Mobbings from the Boneyard posted by bella loony 10/9/2007 Empty Re: Mobbings from the Boneyard posted by bella loony 10/9/2007

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum