Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

need some good spoilers to take my mind of the earthquake

5 posters

Go down

need some good spoilers to take my mind of the earthquake Empty need some good spoilers to take my mind of the earthquake

Post by bonesrocksnz Thu Sep 09, 2010 5:42 pm

who can fill me in on the last week of spoilers we had a 7.1 earthquake on saturday and are still having big aftershocks and havent got the concentration to read all the spoilers had about 12 hours sleep since the quake.

bonesrocksnz
Squint
Squint

Number of posts : 32
Registration date : 2008-06-15

Back to top Go down

need some good spoilers to take my mind of the earthquake Empty Re: need some good spoilers to take my mind of the earthquake

Post by mereva Thu Sep 09, 2010 7:35 pm

Oh dear, I hope it didn't harm you in any way. Take care.
mereva
mereva
Head of Forensics
Head of Forensics

Number of posts : 1841
Say What You Want : I'm frustrated and very annoyed by HH's 'brilliant ideas'.
All the credits for my avatar go to christinaof94 from LJ.

Back to top Go down

need some good spoilers to take my mind of the earthquake Empty Re: need some good spoilers to take my mind of the earthquake

Post by bones fan 99 Thu Sep 09, 2010 7:40 pm

Hey there, I'm a kiwi too but safe up in the north! Not much thats heart warming a new clip posted through itunes is now on youtube, but if you are a huge BB fan I'd skip it made me feel sick. episode 6 sides are out and still no Brennan solves her own murder episode yet.
Hope the 5.2 one today didn't add too much to the damage. Pretty sucky that they keep coming with no signs of slowing down, Thinking of you you cantabs
bones fan 99
bones fan 99
Doctor
Doctor

Number of posts : 621
Registration date : 2010-08-31

Back to top Go down

Post by bonesrocksnz Thu Sep 09, 2010 7:48 pm

mereva wrote:Oh dear, I hope it didn't harm you in any way. Take care.

no we are good only suffered minimal damage but a lot of our beautiful historic city is not

bonesrocksnz
Squint
Squint

Back to top Go down

Post by bonesrocksnz Thu Sep 09, 2010 7:52 pm

bones fan 99 wrote:Hey there, I'm a kiwi too but safe up in the north! Not much thats heart warming a new clip posted through itunes is now on youtube, but if you are a huge BB fan I'd skip it made me feel sick. episode 6 sides are out and still no Brennan solves her own murder episode yet.
Hope the 5.2 one today didn't add too much to the damage. Pretty sucky that they keep coming with no signs of slowing down, Thinking of you you cantabs

Maybe I will skip it wanted something to cheer me up,our biggest today down here was 4.2 but even those send us scurrying for the table. My kids are shattered not much sleep to be had down here. we have only lost our chimney and dishes dam lucky when you see what others have lost.

bonesrocksnz
Squint
Squint

Back to top Go down

Post by bones fan 99 Thu Sep 09, 2010 8:08 pm

Very scary stuff. I thought I'd read on facebook that there had been another 5.2 Guess thats a good thing that I was wrong! Feel for you and the kids I can only imagine. I have friends who have booked flights up for 4 or 5 days to get the kids out of there for a break. It just seems so weird, you expect that of wellington not christchurch! You are quite right many have lost alot still, no fires this time of year is pretty horrible and the rain won't have helped you either. Hope the water your getting doesn't need boiling first. If there is anything I can do sounds lame but I'm all safe in a house not rocking! wish I could help!

Nothing to cheer you up on the spoiler front HH is being a pain in the ass at the moment having fun with the crap he's spinning YAY for him ahy. Hope you get nothing big tonight I'm off to bed!
bones fan 99
bones fan 99
Doctor
Doctor

Back to top Go down

Post by bonesrocksnz Fri Sep 10, 2010 8:04 am

bones fan 99 wrote:Very scary stuff. I thought I'd read on facebook that there had been another 5.2 Guess thats a good thing that I was wrong! Feel for you and the kids I can only imagine. I have friends who have booked flights up for 4 or 5 days to get the kids out of there for a break. It just seems so weird, you expect that of wellington not christchurch! You are quite right many have lost alot still, no fires this time of year is pretty horrible and the rain won't have helped you either. Hope the water your getting doesn't need boiling first. If there is anything I can do sounds lame but I'm all safe in a house not rocking! wish I could help!

Nothing to cheer you up on the spoiler front HH is being a pain in the ass at the moment having fun with the crap he's spinning YAY for him ahy. Hope you get nothing big tonight I'm off to bed!

hey the 5.2 was centered in hawksbay thankfully not here, We are heading away today for a couple of days too just to get some rest and let the kids feel safe again.
We are a bit lucky here as we dont have that many gas lines I think thats why there haven't been more fires.

Actually managed near a normal nights sleep.

Oh well I might take my season 1,2 and 3 dvds away and have a bit of a marathon.

bonesrocksnz
Squint
Squint

Back to top Go down

Post by joybrennan Fri Sep 10, 2010 8:32 am

Sorry about the earthquake - glad you guys are ok. hug
As for looking at Bones spoilers to feel better - just don't. In fact, you probably don't want to even WATCH Bones until the middle of November. Neutral
joybrennan
joybrennan
Head of Forensics
Head of Forensics

Number of posts : 1532
Say What You Want : I like to see the roller-coaster before I get on it. I mean, how many loops are we talking here?
Registration date : 2010-03-07

Back to top Go down

Post by bones fan 99 Fri Sep 10, 2010 10:19 am

bonesrocksnz wrote:
bones fan 99 wrote:Very scary stuff. I thought I'd read on facebook that there had been another 5.2 Guess thats a good thing that I was wrong! Feel for you and the kids I can only imagine. I have friends who have booked flights up for 4 or 5 days to get the kids out of there for a break. It just seems so weird, you expect that of wellington not christchurch! You are quite right many have lost alot still, no fires this time of year is pretty horrible and the rain won't have helped you either. Hope the water your getting doesn't need boiling first. If there is anything I can do sounds lame but I'm all safe in a house not rocking! wish I could help!

hey the 5.2 was centered in hawksbay thankfully not here, We are heading away today for a couple of days too just to get some rest and let the kids feel safe again.
We are a bit lucky here as we dont have that many gas lines I think thats why there haven't been more fires.

Actually managed near a normal nights sleep.

Oh well I might take my season 1,2 and 3 dvds away and have a bit of a marathon.

Good luck on your marathon!!!!!!
bones fan 99
bones fan 99
Doctor
Doctor

Back to top Go down

Post by i_heart_bones Fri Sep 10, 2010 10:56 am

bonesrocksnz wrote:who can fill me in on the last week of spoilers we had a 7.1 earthquake on saturday and are still having big aftershocks and havent got the concentration to read all the spoilers had about 12 hours sleep since the quake.

Take a look in the sticky spoilers thread up the top of the spoilers section@
Lot's of spoilers to take your mind off things! Very Happy
i_heart_bones
i_heart_bones
Deputy Director
Deputy Director

Number of posts : 6090
Say What You Want : WWDBD?
Twitter.com/IndiaGreen
Registration date : 2008-11-29

http://shortlybeforemidnight.tumblr.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum