Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

iTunes S6 Sneak Peak

+25
Evil Monkey
the beaver1965
Bonesicted
RubyRuby
tinge1990
crzy4bones
jhi1005
Beliskner
SnoopGirl
tinkrella
Chocolate Chip
mereva
future_anthro
bones fan 99
katharine
jro54
DoctorB
anthropologystudent
kokonut_soda
Manjachka
dreamerktm411
TinkonBrink
MI_Bonesgirl
bugaboo628
29 posters

Page 1 of 5 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down

iTunes S6 Sneak Peak Empty iTunes S6 Sneak Peak

Post by bugaboo628 Wed Sep 08, 2010 5:46 am

Has anybody downloaded the S6 sneak peak on iTunes? (it's free)

Opinion?
bugaboo628
bugaboo628
Administrator/Head Moderator

Number of posts : 1586
Registration date : 2008-12-14

Back to top Go down

iTunes S6 Sneak Peak Empty Re: iTunes S6 Sneak Peak

Post by MI_Bonesgirl Wed Sep 08, 2010 6:56 am

I didn't know it was there... I'll download it tomorrow and check it out.
MI_Bonesgirl
MI_Bonesgirl
Head of Forensics
Head of Forensics

Number of posts : 1147
Say What You Want : Onward and Upward, Season 6!!!
Registration date : 2010-03-23

Back to top Go down

Post by TinkonBrink Wed Sep 08, 2010 8:31 am

Didn't download it...but watched it.

Should probably come with a puke warning.

Booth. Royal Diner. Hannah. Kissing.
Brennan interrupts (Thank You!) Before Hannah turns her attention back to becoming an addition to the St Christopher that Booth wears around his neck. (Alright, enough now woman! What are you? A barnacle on a ship? Mad )

*sigh* I might need therapy before Christmas banghead
TinkonBrink
TinkonBrink
Doctor
Doctor

Number of posts : 652
Say What You Want : A Reporter sat under a Fig Tree one night,
"Where art thou Booth?" She said.
The lightning went Flash!
The tree went Crash!
And squashed the Reporter quite dead.
*Sigh* Isn't poetry lovely?
Registration date : 2008-06-14

http://twitter.com/TinkonBrink/

Back to top Go down

Post by dreamerktm411 Wed Sep 08, 2010 9:47 am

Could anyone upload it to youtube pretty please?
dreamerktm411
dreamerktm411
Head of Forensics
Head of Forensics

Number of posts : 1255
Say What You Want : "I hope you find something that just changes the entire notion of what it means to be human."
Registration date : 2010-05-06

Back to top Go down

Post by Manjachka Wed Sep 08, 2010 2:45 pm

Love Booth/Hannah.
I think DB/Katheryn chemistry is awesome!
[Only admins are allowed to see this link]
Manjachka
Manjachka
Forensic Artist
Forensic Artist

Number of posts : 125
Say What You Want : Booth/DB team
I love Booth/Hannah
Registration date : 2010-04-18

Back to top Go down

Post by kokonut_soda Wed Sep 08, 2010 2:47 pm

It was great seeing a sneak peek and having some new Bones footage to watch, but it was also kind of painful. Neutral

Figures they would choose a clip that plays up the love triangle.
kokonut_soda
kokonut_soda
Squint
Squint

Number of posts : 51
Say What You Want : Don't kick the baby!
Registration date : 2010-08-18

Back to top Go down

Post by anthropologystudent Wed Sep 08, 2010 2:58 pm

Awww poor Bones! I love Booth & Hannah's chemistry but I just can't bring myself to like her yet maybe after the 1st couple of ep's I can.
The one thing I noticed was that he did seem torn to me about talking about Hannah to Bones when she brought it up he was very quick to end it but then he brought it back up himself looking at Bones as he talked about her. I hope that Hannah brings some good to B/B's relationship down the line.
anthropologystudent
anthropologystudent
Forensic Artist
Forensic Artist

Number of posts : 144
Say What You Want : "Plus que ma propre vie''
Registration date : 2010-08-19

https://www.facebook.com/ashley.m.simpson

Back to top Go down

Post by DoctorB Wed Sep 08, 2010 3:01 pm

Manjachka wrote:Love Booth/Hannah.

Meh, I think Hannah looks more into it than Booth.

Nothing beats the chemistry between Booth and Brennan I love you

One thing we know for sure.... Booth and Hannah will NOT last and Booth will always end up with Brennan. Just the way it should be Very Happy

DoctorB
Forensic Artist
Forensic Artist

Number of posts : 113
Registration date : 2010-04-10

Back to top Go down

Post by jro54 Wed Sep 08, 2010 3:09 pm

DoctorB wrote:
Manjachka wrote:Love Booth/Hannah.

Meh, I think Hannah looks more into it than Booth.

Nothing beats the chemistry between Booth and Brennan I love you

One thing we know for sure.... Booth and Hannah will NOT last and Booth will always end up with Brennan. Just the way it should be Very Happy

Amen. bowdown Personally, I don't Booth/Hannah's chemistry can ever beat B&B's chemistry...and the kiss in the promo was the crappiest kiss ever. B&B's 100th kiss is sooo much better than that. Plus, Booth's going to end up with Brennan, NOT Hannah.
jro54
jro54
Head of Forensics
Head of Forensics

Number of posts : 1740
Say What You Want : No matter what happens and the twists and turns that this show takes, I will always be a Bones fan!!!! Bring it on Hart!!!!boxing
Registration date : 2010-03-25

Back to top Go down

Post by DoctorB Wed Sep 08, 2010 3:11 pm

jro54 wrote:
Amen. bowdown Personally, I don't Booth/Hannah's chemistry can ever beat B&B's chemistry...and the kiss in the promo was the crappiest kiss ever. B&B's 100th kiss is sooo much better than that. Plus, Booth's going to end up with Brennan, NOT Hannah.

As much as I hate the SOB storyline, at least we know the ONLY reason it exists is to further B&B's story and relationship. Do I wish they'd do it another way? You bet! But there is no denying there is only one reason this storyline exists; that Booth and Hannah are doomed to fail and Booth and Brennan WILL end up together.

DoctorB
Forensic Artist
Forensic Artist

Back to top Go down

Post by jro54 Wed Sep 08, 2010 3:13 pm

DoctorB wrote:
jro54 wrote:

As much as I hate the SOB storyline, at least we know the ONLY reason it exists is to further B&B's story and relationship. Do I wish they'd do it another way? You bet! But there is no denying there is only one reason this storyline exists; that Booth and Hannah are doomed to fail and Booth and Brennan WILL end up together.

I totally agree with you...because SN and DB have already confirm this. There is no indication that Hannah is nothing more than a roadblock between B&B. I'm just waiting to hear how many episodes she will last for.
jro54
jro54
Head of Forensics
Head of Forensics

Say What You Want : No matter what happens and the twists and turns that this show takes, I will always be a Bones fan!!!! Bring it on Hart!!!!boxing

Back to top Go down

Post by DoctorB Wed Sep 08, 2010 3:16 pm

jro54 wrote:
I totally agree with you...because SN and DB have already confirm this. There is no indication that Hannah is nothing more than a roadblock between B&B.

Yep. I have no doubt that by mid season Booth and Hannah's relationship will be done and dusted.

I HATE it and the whole thing makes me sick to my stomach, but if I had any inkling that the stupid storyline was going to last and do anything more than confirm to Booth he is incapable of moving on from Brennan and prove to himself he is in love with her, I would not be sticking around.

DoctorB
Forensic Artist
Forensic Artist

Back to top Go down

Post by jro54 Wed Sep 08, 2010 3:18 pm

DoctorB wrote:
jro54 wrote:
I totally agree with you...because SN and DB have already confirm this. There is no indication that Hannah is nothing more than a roadblock between B&B.

Yep. I have no doubt that by mid season Booth and Hannah's relationship will be done and dusted.

I HATE it and the whole thing makes me sick to my stomach, but if I had any inkling that the stupid storyline was going to last and do anything more than confirm to Booth he is incapable of moving on from Brennan and prove to himself he is in love with her, I would not be sticking around.

Yeah... from the sides, it appears that Booth hasn't move on...because he had, he wouldn't have been jealous when Brennan flirts with the boy toy.
jro54
jro54
Head of Forensics
Head of Forensics

Back to top Go down

Post by Manjachka Wed Sep 08, 2010 3:19 pm

DoctorB wrote:Nothing beats the chemistry between Booth and Brennan I love you
I don't think so. I think Booth and Hannah beats the chemistry between Booth and Brennan. Smile
Manjachka
Manjachka
Forensic Artist
Forensic Artist

I love Booth/Hannah

Back to top Go down

Post by jro54 Wed Sep 08, 2010 3:20 pm

Manjachka wrote:
I don't think so. I think Booth and Hannah beats the chemistry between Booth and Brennan. Smile

With there crappy kiss? puke puke puke Everyone has their own opinions, but I'm team B&B all the way. At least we know that Booth/Hannah won't last because SN and DB have already confirm it.
jro54
jro54
Head of Forensics
Head of Forensics

Back to top Go down

Post by Manjachka Wed Sep 08, 2010 3:23 pm

jro54 wrote:With there crappy kiss? puke puke puke Everyone has their own opinions, but I'm team B&B all the way. At least we know that Booth/Hannah won't last because SN and DB have already confirm it.
I think the kiss was GREAT! Much better than B&B kiss. My opinion. And Booth smiling! I love his smile. I love you
Manjachka
Manjachka
Forensic Artist
Forensic Artist

I love Booth/Hannah

Back to top Go down

Post by DoctorB Wed Sep 08, 2010 3:23 pm

jro54 wrote:
Manjachka wrote:

With there crappy kiss? puke puke puke Everyone has their own opinions, but I'm team B&B all the way. At least we know that Booth/Hannah won't last because SN and DB have already confirm it.

I agree... and I don't see how a few seconds between Booth/Hannah can possibly tell you they have better chemistry than what we've seen from B&B over the last five years.

They won't last anyway so any chemistry you see will be short lived Wink

DoctorB
Forensic Artist
Forensic Artist

Back to top Go down

Post by katharine Wed Sep 08, 2010 3:24 pm

I just wonder how the hell they are gonna work their way out of this one. Obviously from the clip, Bones and Brennan still have their same chemistry, but he sure did run to Hanah when she walked into the diner. And didn't stop kissing her.

The only way I can wrap my head around this is that when Booth heard Brennan say she couldn't change in that awful episode I call the 100th, he just shut himself down to trying. Maybe he wasn't sure of his feelings and that gambler in him just took him on a whim that he didn't need to play. Maybe he just thought she can't, won't, doesn't want to change for me so I'll move on. I don't know.

Don't get me wrong I want the leads together, but it just seems like with this little blip called Hanah it might not be the natural progression that the show needs. I am probably wrong. But after seeing that clip, I don't know how you get from a bad excuse for let's try to I'll see you by the coffee cart in a year, to gee watch me kiss my new journalism chick.

I gotta see alot more before I understand where this is going?????? loco confused scratch

katharine
Agent
Agent

Number of posts : 423
Registration date : 2010-04-09

Back to top Go down

Post by DoctorB Wed Sep 08, 2010 3:24 pm

Manjachka wrote:
jro54 wrote:With there crappy kiss? puke puke puke Everyone has their own opinions, but I'm team B&B all the way. At least we know that Booth/Hannah won't last because SN and DB have already confirm it.
I think the kiss was GREAT! Much better than B&B kiss. My opinion. And Booth smiling! I love his smile. I love you

Which BB kiss?? Booth was grinning like a fool after the first 100th ep kiss and he was WAY more into that kiss and the one from the Christmas ep than he was when Hannah pashed him in the promo.

DoctorB
Forensic Artist
Forensic Artist

Back to top Go down

Post by Manjachka Wed Sep 08, 2010 3:26 pm

DoctorB wrote:I agree... and I don't see how a few seconds between Booth/Hannah can possibly tell you they have better chemistry than what we've seen from B&B over the last five years.

I don't like chemistry between B&B. No
Manjachka
Manjachka
Forensic Artist
Forensic Artist

I love Booth/Hannah

Back to top Go down

Post by jro54 Wed Sep 08, 2010 3:27 pm

The way I look ay it is this: She meets a hot sweaty guy in a war-zone where everything is so exciting and intense, but when they get back to the real-world, she will discover that he has a whole another life-a job, a son, an ex-girlfriend, and a gorgeous partner…and they will realize that things aren’t so intense and exciting…and it will fizzle out. I’m just sayin’…this doesn’t look like “love-a-lifetime-that-will-last-forever” type thing, it’s more like two people who got caught up in the moment of something…And there is nothing to even indicate that Hannah will be nothing more than a blip on the B&B radar screen, so I really don’t see any point in worrying about her. We probably won’t even see that much of her. This is a procedural drama-so if you include the case, the dialogue between B&B and the dialogue between the other characters, that doesn't leave much screen time for little miss Hannah...and if you read the sides, it appears that Booth isn't that moved in from Brennan, otherwise he wouldn't have been jealous when she flirts with the boy toy....Hannah is NOT going to last.
jro54
jro54
Head of Forensics
Head of Forensics

Back to top Go down

Post by DoctorB Wed Sep 08, 2010 3:28 pm

katharine wrote:I just wonder how the hell they are gonna work their way out of this one. Obviously from the clip, Bones and Brennan still have their same chemistry, but he sure did run to Hanah when she walked into the diner. And didn't stop kissing her.

The only way I can wrap my head around this is that when Booth heard Brennan say she couldn't change in that awful episode I call the 100th, he just shut himself down to trying. Maybe he wasn't sure of his feelings and that gambler in him just took him on a whim that he didn't need to play. Maybe he just thought she can't, won't, doesn't want to change for me so I'll move on. I don't know.

Don't get me wrong I want the leads together, but it just seems like with this little blip called Hanah it might not be the natural progression that the show needs. I am probably wrong. But after seeing that clip, I don't know how you get from a bad excuse for let's try to I'll see you by the coffee cart in a year, to gee watch me kiss my new journalism chick.

I gotta see alot more before I understand where this is going?????? loco confused scratch

I posted my thoughts in another thread but IMO... the ONLY way I can buy the Hannah storyline is if Booth was never truly in love with Brennan in the first place.

He and Bones had no contact over the seven months apart so I think that helped him to "move on" to Hannah too - like SN said - it's easy to do when they are apart but once Brennan is back in the picture Booth will find he simply can't be with anyone else. Which will prove to himself that he really is in love with Brennan, and that he can't possibly be with Hannah, because she pales in comparison.

Meanwhile I think Brennan will confirm to herself that she is in fact in love with Booth and would be prepared to 'risk' a relationship with him. When he breaks up with Hannah, I think we will see them spending the rest of the season finding their way back to each other, and Booth (hopefully) proving to Bones he is in fact in love with her.

Cue the season finale and I think they will leave us on a cliff hanger not dissimilar to what House did in their last season.

Not ideal, but the best we could hope for with this storyline IMO.

DoctorB
Forensic Artist
Forensic Artist

Back to top Go down

Post by DoctorB Wed Sep 08, 2010 3:29 pm

jro54 wrote:The way I look ay it is this: She meets a hot sweaty guy in a war-zone where everything is so exciting and intense, but when they get back to the real-world, she will discover that he has a whole another life-a job, a son, an ex-girlfriend, and a gorgeous partner…and they will realize that things aren’t so intense and exciting…and it will fizzle out. I’m just sayin’…this doesn’t look like “love-a-lifetime-that-will-last-forever” type thing, it’s more like two people who got caught up in the moment of something…And there is nothing to even indicate that Hannah will be nothing more than a blip on the B&B radar screen, so I really don’t see any point in worrying about her. We probably won’t even see that much of her. This is a procedural drama-so if you include the case, the dialogue between B&B and the dialogue between the other characters, that doesn't leave much screen time for little miss Hannah...and if you read the sides, it appears that Booth isn't that moved in from Brennan, otherwise he wouldn't have been jealous when she flirts with the boy toy....Hannah is NOT going to last.

THIS.

That is all Smile

DoctorB
Forensic Artist
Forensic Artist

Back to top Go down

Post by DoctorB Wed Sep 08, 2010 3:30 pm

Manjachka wrote:
DoctorB wrote:I agree... and I don't see how a few seconds between Booth/Hannah can possibly tell you they have better chemistry than what we've seen from B&B over the last five years.

Then it must be terribly awful for you to watch a show built around their relationship?

DoctorB
Forensic Artist
Forensic Artist

Back to top Go down

Post by jro54 Wed Sep 08, 2010 3:30 pm

Manjachka wrote:

I don't see how Booth/Hannah's kiss is any better than B&B's 100th kiss.
jro54
jro54
Head of Forensics
Head of Forensics

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 5 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum