Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Home of the Spoilers ( new links are added and separated by episode)

Go down

Home of the Spoilers  ( new links are added and separated by episode) Empty Home of the Spoilers ( new links are added and separated by episode)

Post by treble21 Wed Sep 01, 2010 11:09 am

So since I've seen a few complaints about how hard it is to find spoilers within discussion threads as well as questions as to where specific info had come from and whether it was legitimate or not.

I figured I'd start a new thread just for spoilers. We would still have the individual threads which we can discuss the spoilers in but this thread would be used specifically for spoiler links, tweets, promo's, pics, articles. All conviniently located in one place ( which will be also be great when we have those moments of " Hey where did I see....")
This is by no means a comprehensive collection of spoilers about season 6, it's just a sampling from the last few weeks, and I have deliberately ommitted tweets from this sampling, only because If I started going through those I'd be here all day LOL. I'm going to lock the thread to keep it strictly spoilers and I will try and update this on a daily basis as the new spoilers come out.

Thanks to an awesome idea by bailey, I am going to organize this by episode, with each episode having their own post of spoilers and one general post.

Last edited by treble21 on Tue Sep 21, 2010 3:49 am; edited 3 times in total
treble21
treble21
Therapist
Therapist

Number of posts : 4680
Say What You Want : I'm gonna miss the ABY.
Registration date : 2009-07-26

Back to top Go down

Home of the Spoilers  ( new links are added and separated by episode) Empty Re: Home of the Spoilers ( new links are added and separated by episode)

Post by treble21 Sun Sep 19, 2010 12:55 pm

GENERAL SEASON 6 SPOILERS

This post will contain spoilers that are general for season 6 or contain spoilers for many different episodes.

[Only admins are allowed to see this link] ( Cyndi Lauper discusses possible Bones visit)
[Only admins are allowed to see this link] ( Article about ED directing)
[Only admins are allowed to see this link] / ( Interview with DB)
[Only admins are allowed to see this link]

New promo pic

[Only admins are allowed to see this image]
David on Fox all access radio

[Only admins are allowed to see this image]

What have you heard about Daisy returning to ‘Bones‘? – Smurfs
She’s on hand for the Sept. 23 season premiere, have no fear. In fact, she brings rather humorous levity to the “guerillas” scene that Emily Deschanel referred to in this video Q&A. And then when Daisy and Sweets (attempt to) reconnect after the seven-month split? So much fun, I want these two to get their own spin-off.

What did you think of the ‘Bones‘ premiere? I’m on the fence about this one. – Tanya
I was impressed by how angst-free it was, even as Bones and Booth came face to face after their seven-month separation. Instead, equal time was given to the Sweets/Daisy and Angela/Hodgins stories. Plus, I like how the workplace status quo has been altered just enough (right down to a dwindled number of squints) to freshen things up.

Interview with Michaela.

Fox fall fun interviews :

Hart Hanson futon critic interview

Emily interview with access hollywood

Emily interview with futon critic

Tj interview

Emily fox fall party

Michaela and John fox fall party

Tamara fox fall party

Article about Hodgela baby:
TV Guide returning shows article:
Cyndi lauper to play crucial role?

Fox interviews downloads -> DB: [Only admins are allowed to see this link] ED: [Only admins are allowed to see this link] JFD: [Only admins are allowed to see this link] TJ: [Only admins are allowed to see this link]
SN: [Only admins are allowed to see this link] HH: [Only admins are allowed to see this link]

[Only admins are allowed to see this link] ( the SN interview that caused me to see red.)

[Only admins are allowed to see this link] ( HH interview in which he states that B/B will get together... although he sort of indirectly indicates that it might be in the 7th or 8th season)

Question: I'm a huge fan of Bones, and I would like to know what happened to the black-and-white episode of Bones that Hart Hanson planned on doing last season, but it never happened? Does he plan on doing the black-and-white episode this season and what will it be about and when will it air? — Marie

Matt Roush: I asked, and got what I guess is a bit of a scoop from none other than Hart Hanson. He writes: "We were anxious to do a black and white episode: a noir episode last year. However, once Fringe did it, we reconsidered because it would just look like a stolen idea. This year, our 'out of the box' episode is coming up. We are telling a story completely from Brennan's POV, meaning we will see the world the way she sees it. We hope this will give a little insight into how Brennan perceives all around her."

Sounds like a great episode to me, even better than another spin around the noir block. Thanks, Hart.

Dear Jim: I love Bones and I’m going really crazy here because of some things that have been said about Katheryn Winnick‘s Hannah Burley. I didn’t jump to conclusions about her, I’m willing to give her a chance and I may even like her after all (she seems nice and I like Winnick’s previous jobs), but what I’m not willing is to have to watch her for (almost) a whole season. Anyway, do you have any idea if her departure has been delayed? I’d appreciate very much if you answered me back. —-Amanda (@amc815 on Twitter).

JIM: Amanda, you are not alone. Really! I have been hearing about everyone’s fear of what Hannah is going to bring to the table on Bones ever since the character was announced. Hopefully you saw when I asked the question about giving Hannah a chance to both Hart Hanson and Emily Deschanel at the Fox premiere party. In answer to your question, a Fox rep told me that, as of now, the number of episodes Winnick will apear in has not been confirmed so I think we’ll be seeing Hannah for more than just an episode or two. Deep breaths everyone…

So, Angela is pregnant on Bones. But remember when Brennan was baby crazy? Will there be any follow-up? — Matt
ADAM: I can't promise that the show will revisit that story in conjunction with Angela's pregnancy, but executive producer Stephen Nathan certainly hasn't forgotten about Brennan's desire to be a mother — or Booth's part in helping out. "Brennan expressed a desire and it surprised her," he says. "And while that moment has passed, Booth's donation still exists. That's really all I can say about that at this point. But with Brennan expressing that desire, it's hard to un-ring that bell."

Last edited by treble21 on Thu Oct 07, 2010 1:24 pm; edited 8 times in total
treble21
treble21
Therapist
Therapist

Back to top Go down

Home of the Spoilers  ( new links are added and separated by episode) Empty Re: Home of the Spoilers ( new links are added and separated by episode)

Post by treble21 Sun Sep 19, 2010 12:58 pm

Ausiello's "spoilers"

Ausiello 9/1/10

Question: Can I just say that your interviews were so cute I just want to pinch your cheeks. Now do you have any good Bones spoilers? —Madeline
Ausiello: You can touch the cheeks, but no pinching. They bruise easily. Here’s your Bones spoiler: Brennan is having a change of heart about Booth!! “What happened at the [end of last season] was that we saw Booth move on and not have any regrets,” recounts exec producer Stephen Nathan. “He did his best. He professed his love and when she couldn’t reciprocate he realized at that point this is now crazy, I have to be happy. I have to try to make a life for myself. And he’s moved on. Now Brennan—who felt very secure in her decision last year—has had seven months alone to think about this. And we think that she’s come back reevaluating her situation and the choice she made with Booth. Brennan is seeing things differently. She seemed to have one take for five years and I think the time away has made her reevaluate what she wants from life and perhaps a relationship with Booth. I don’t think this is something that she has an easy time admitting to herself. And perhaps it hasn’t even bubbled up from her subconscious yet, but it’s something that’s real this season.” I’ve said it once, and I’ll say it again: This is the season it happens! I can feel it in my, er, bones!

Question: Enough about Booth and Brennan. How about something on Angela and Hodgins? —Missy
Ausiello: The buzz is it’ll be smooth sailing for the newlyweds this season, but Michaela Conlin isn’t buying it. “I don’t believe that,” Angela’s portrayer tells me, before hinting that “something happened” during the seven-month flash forward between the two that “will come up” later in the season. Hmm….

Question: More Bones scoop, please! —Matt
Ausiello: Daisy and Sweets will “reconnect” in the season premiere, but “their relationship is different,” notes EP Stephen Nathan. “Sweets has become a free man in his seven months without Daisy and isn’t initially willing to give that up.”

Question: How serious are things between Booth and that new girl on Bones? —Catelynn
Ausiello: That new girl has a name—Hannah. Show some respect. And to quote Booth in the Sept. 23 premiere, their relationship is “as serious as a heart attack.”

Question: So these new Bones promos have me super-excited for the new season (and more than a little bit heartbroken for Brennan), but I’m confused: Is Hannah going to show up in the premiere, or in episode 2? —Amy
Ausiello: You mean that new girl? She shows up in episode 2.

Question: Will we see more of Parker on Bones this season? —Brianna
Ausiello: Mini Booth actually plays a pivotal role in the opener, as he’s essentially the reason Big Booth returns home from Afghanistan. (And yes, you will actually see him.)

Question: Got a Bones scoop? I’m such a good girl. —Galle
Ausiello: My fave moment from the premiere involves Brennan and Daisy channeling their inner action heroines—well, it involves Brennan channeling her inner action heroine while Daisy suffers a series of mini strokes on the sidelines.

Question: Can I have a scoop on Bones please? —Pauline
Ausiello: The rumors are true: Angela, who had a little pregnancy scare last season with boyfriend Wendell, is actually having a baby with husband Hodgins. Actress Michaela Conlin expects Angela to “weave in some of her craziness” to their impending parenthood. “I think we may see her interviewing some doulas and wild pediatricians and things like that. And hopefully, she’ll be eating a lot of weird stuff,” Conlin says. “I think it’s going to be nice to see another side of her this season.”

Question: I love Sweets on Bones, but I hate to see him get the short end of so many sticks. Any news on what’s in store for him this season? —AJ
Ausiello: A possible reunion with Daisy is in store—provided he’s able to forgive her for choosing her career over him. “He’s taking baby steps to finally let [Daisy] back into his heart,” reveals Sweets’ portrayer, John Frances Daley. “He has a very fragile heart. He’s been through a lot. Obviously, they have very strong feelings for each other, and they can’t really stay apart for too long—as we establish [in he premiere]. He’s a good guy generally, so I think ultimately, yeah, he’ll take her back.”

[Only admins are allowed to see this link] (video about the "love triangle" )

Question: Since it’s my B’Day today, I was hoping that you can give me some Bones scoop. —Ina B
Ausiello: An upcoming episode will be told entirely from Brennan’s point of view. “It’s a very stylized episode where Brennan is investigating a murder of someone who appears to be her,” explains exec producer Stephen Nathan. “It’s sort of Brennan examining her own life while examining the victim. We’ve never done anything this internal. It’s probably the most psychologically oriented episode we’ve ever done.”

Question: Which episode of Bones is Emily Deschanel directing this season? —Frankie
Ausiello: Episode No. 14. And so far, that’s all I know

Question: So before you leave to open your Smurf museum, could you tell me if Bones will have a Christmas episode this season? —Amanda
Ausiello: Most likely not. There’s some uncertainty about what order Bones‘ November/December episodes will air in because of the World Series, so I think all parties felt it was easier not to do one this year.

Last edited by treble21 on Thu Oct 07, 2010 1:22 pm; edited 4 times in total
treble21
treble21
Therapist
Therapist

Back to top Go down

Post by treble21 Sun Sep 19, 2010 1:04 pm

Season 6 : Episode 1 – The mastodon in the room

[Only admins are allowed to see this link] ( episode one hq spoiler pics)
Press Release for Season 6 Ep 1

**SEASON PREMIERE**—“BONES”—(8:00-9:00 PM ET/PT) CC-HDTV 720p-Dolby Digital 5.1

PA: Viewer discretion is advised.

AN UNIDENTIFIED CHILD REUNITES THE TEAM ON THE SEASON PREMIERE OF “BONES” THURSDAY, SEPTEMBER 23, ON FOX

With Cam’s reputation and career on the line, the team travels from overseas to help her solve the case of an unidentified young boy. The Forensics Anthropology Unit lost much of its vigor after disbanding to pursue personal ventures, and it will take the collaborative energy and knowledge of the newly reunited team to unravel evidence and find closure for the family of the unknown boy. After unearthing new clues in the lab and making unexpected personal discoveries, the team realizes they belong back in Washington, D.C., in “The Mastodon in the Room” season premiere episode of BONES airing Thursday, Sept. 23 (8:00-9:00 PM ET/PT) on FOX. (BON-601) (TV-14 D, L, V)

Cast: Emily Deschanel as Dr. Temperance Brennan; David Boreanaz as FBI Special Agent Seeley Booth; TJ Thyne as Dr. Jack Hodgins; Michaela Conlin as Angela Montenegro; Tamara Taylor as Dr. Camille “Cam” Saroyan; John Francis Daley as Dr. Lance Sweets

Guest Cast: Patricia Belcher as Caroline Julian; Michael Grant Terry as Wendell Bray; Carla Gallo as Daisy Wick; Amir Assante as 1st Sergeant; Meenadchi Gunanayagam as Mother; Kaleb Carter as Child; Dylan Bruno as Trevor Bartlett; Melissa Marsala as Carrie Bartlett; Danielle Bisutti as Marlowe Becker; Ryun Yu as Patrick Park; Jessica Shim as Kang Mi Cha; Peter Kim as Kang Kyu Bok, Ty Panitz as Parker Booth; Jordan Fiderio as Logan Bartlett; Sammy Fiderio as Logan Bartlett
Marisa at GMMR answers questions about the Bones season premiere, since she got an advance copy.
[Only admins are allowed to see this link] ( this promo is mostly clips from episode one, with some episode 2 thrown in)
New mini promo for season 6.

Look at the video extra's there is a video about the season premiere and it has a good chunk of the scene in the premiere on the steps where they are discussing there trips and if either of them " met anyone special"
David on Fox and Friends 09/09/10 , with mini clip from the premiere.

whole Regis and Kelly interview 09/09/10

promo clip that aired during the show (beware it's a slightly longer version of the fox preview one, the "did you meet anyone special" clip)

Clips: [Only admins are allowed to see this link] ( the clips are a huge segment of episode 1)

[Only admins are allowed to see this link] ( alternate link for the clips, this one is streaming)
[Only admins are allowed to see this link] ( review of episode one, including the spoiler that Brennan makes a "moving admission" to Angela)

Last edited by treble21 on Tue Sep 21, 2010 9:26 am; edited 3 times in total
treble21
treble21
Therapist
Therapist

Back to top Go down

Post by treble21 Sun Sep 19, 2010 1:08 pm

Season 6 : Episode 2 - The couple in the cave

[Only admins are allowed to see this link] ( this article mentions Hannah is in the premiere, that has been discredited by critics who have seen the episode, her first appearance is here in episode 2)
[Only admins are allowed to see this link] ( the tag on youtube says epi 1 but it’s almost exclusively scenes from episode 2 )
[Only admins are allowed to see this link] ( yeah this one to... although there are clips from episode 1 in here as well)
Promo photos for episode 6x02 "The couple in the cave"
B-roll: [Only admins are allowed to see this link] (scene at founding fathers b roll)

Press release episode 2

Episode Title: (BON-602) "The Couple in the Cave"

THURSDAY, SEPTEMBER 30

--"BONES" - (8:00-9:00 PM ET/PT) CC-HDTV 720p-Dolby Digital 5.1

PA: Viewer discretion is advised.

BOOTH'S NEW GIRLFRIEND MAKES A SURPRISE VISIT ON AN ALL-NEW "BONES" THURSDAY, SEPTEMBER 30, ON FOX

Katheryn Winnick ("Failure To Launch") Guest-Stars

When the remains of a couple are discovered in a cave at National Park, the team must piece together the identity of the man and the woman as well as solve the crime. After interrogating two viable suspects, the team identifies the woman as a marketing executive who also served as her partner's AA sponsor, providing clues that lead them to expose the truth. Meanwhile, Booth's girlfriend and Afghanistan war correspondent, Hannah Burley (guest star Winnick), makes a surprise visit. After meeting Burley and sensing the couple's genuine happiness, Brennan re-evaluates her own relationship with Booth, and he tries to teach her that love is not always logical in the all-new "The Couple in the Cave" episode of BONES airing Thursday, Sept. 30 (8:00-9:00 PM ET/PT) on FOX. (BON-602) (TV-14 D, L, S)

Cast: Emily Deschanel as Dr. Temperance Brennan; David Boreanaz as FBI Special Agent Seeley Booth; TJ Thyne as Dr. Jack Hodgins; Michaela Conlin as Angela Montenegro; Tamara Taylor as Dr. Camille "Cam" Saroyan; John Francis Daley as Dr. Lance Sweets

Guest Cast: Katheryn Winnick as Hannah Burley; Eugene Byrd as Clark Edison; Scott-Michael Campbell as Gary Nesbitt; Bobby Hosea as Jerry Doroughty; Justina Machado as Lupe Rojas; Karina Logue as Lorraine Allen; Dave Buzzotta as Man (Hank); Jack Impellizzeri as Michael; Kristina Hayes as Tracey; David Meunier as Winston Hinkle

[Only admins are allowed to see this link] ( promo that aired after "the mastadon in the room)

Last edited by treble21 on Fri Sep 24, 2010 2:27 pm; edited 2 times in total
treble21
treble21
Therapist
Therapist

Back to top Go down

Post by treble21 Sun Sep 19, 2010 1:09 pm

Season 6 : Episode 3 - The maggots in the meathead

Press release episode 3

A SITUATION LEADS BOOTH AND BRENNAN TO THE JERSEY SHORE ON AN ALL-NEW "BONES" THURSDAY, OCTOBER 7, ON FOX

Antonio Sabato Jr. and Katheryn Winnick Guest-Star

When Booth and Brennan are called to investigate decomposed remains found at the Jersey Shore, the team IDs the victim as Richie "The V" Genaro, a 23-year-old who partied the night before at a popular nightclub. Booth and Brennan question Genaro's peers and the club bouncer (guest star Sabato Jr.), and Brennan surprisingly proves her pop culture savvy and anthropological expertise after watching what she believes to be a documentary on the inhabitants of the Jersey Shore, but was in actuality a reality show set there. Meanwhile, at the lab, the team grows fond of Booth's girlfriend, Hannah (guest star Winnick), and Angela tries to keep her pregnancy a secret in the all-new "The Maggots in the Meathead" episode of BONES airing Thursday, Oct. 7 (8:00-9:00 PM ET/PT) on FOX. (BON-603) (TV-14 D, L, S, V)

Cast: Emily Deschanel as Dr. Temperance Brennan; David Boreanaz as FBI Special Agent Seeley Booth; TJ Thyne as Dr. Jack Hodgins; Michaela Conlin as Angela Montenegro; Tamara Taylor as Dr. Camille "Cam" Saroyan; John Francis Daley as Dr. Lance Sweets

Guest Cast: Joel David Moore as Colin Fisher; Katheryn Winnick as Hannah Burley; Anthony Pumilio as Richie "The V" Genaro; Lisa LoCicero as Janine Genaro; Joey Russo as Frankie Costello; Jonathan Kowalsky as Peppy Dio; Billy Britt Jr. as Clinton; Gina La Liana as Josephine; Antonio Sabato Jr. as Terror; Liana Mendoza as Marie Galasso; Jack Donner as Crusty

[Only admins are allowed to see this link] (promo)

[Only admins are allowed to see this link] (MC talks about episode 4 and the possibility of a B/B hookup)

[Only admins are allowed to see this link] (Brennan explains Jersey Shore to Ang)

Last edited by treble21 on Thu Oct 07, 2010 1:23 pm; edited 4 times in total
treble21
treble21
Therapist
Therapist

Back to top Go down

Post by treble21 Sun Sep 19, 2010 1:09 pm

Season 6 : Episode 4 – The body in the bounty

THE TEAM SETS OUT ON A CRIME HUNT ON AN ALL-NEW "BONES" THURSDAY, OCTOBER 14, ON FOX

David Alan Grier ("Chocolate News") Guest-Stars

After a skull and decomposing hands are found in a dumpster, the team must not only solve the crime but also search for the rest of the victim's remains. Identified as Ray Raminsky, the victim turns out to be a bounty hunter in search of Charles Braverman, a man indicted for the murder of a co-worker. Meanwhile, Brennan is asked by Professor Bunsen Jude "The Science Dude" (guest star Grier) if he can shoot an episode of his children's show from The Jeffersonian Lab with Brennan as his special guest. Brennan initially turns him down, but is surprised when he makes her a deal she can't refuse, so she takes him on as a new "squintern." As the team pieces together the details of the crime, they discover that they are not alone in the hunt for Braverman and find themselves in a chase with an unexpected suspect in the all-new "The Body and the Bounty" episode of BONES airing Thursday, Oct. 14 (8:00-9:00 PM ET/PT) on FOX. (BON-604) (TV-14 D, L, V)

Guest Cast: Patricia Belcher as Caroline Julian; David Alan Grier as Professor Bunsen Jude; Lisa Marcos as Janet LeBlanc; Thomas Kopache as Gregory Gering; Greg Cipes as Dylan; Kathy Byron as Maggie Magregor; Mimi Michaels as Soleil; Corinne Reilly as Molly Braverman

[Only admins are allowed to see this link] ( spoiler pics for episode 4)

Last edited by treble21 on Tue Sep 28, 2010 2:05 pm; edited 2 times in total
treble21
treble21
Therapist
Therapist

Back to top Go down

Post by treble21 Sun Sep 19, 2010 1:10 pm

Season 6 : Episode 5 – The Bones that weren’t

(promo pics)

Last edited by treble21 on Sun Oct 10, 2010 5:34 am; edited 2 times in total
treble21
treble21
Therapist
Therapist

Back to top Go down

Post by treble21 Sun Sep 19, 2010 1:11 pm

Season 6 : Episode 6 - The shallow in the deep

Sides for episode 6 "The shallow in the deep"

(promo pics)

Last edited by treble21 on Sun Oct 10, 2010 5:35 am; edited 2 times in total
treble21
treble21
Therapist
Therapist

Back to top Go down

Post by treble21 Sun Sep 19, 2010 1:11 pm

Season 6 : Episode 7 – The babe in the bar

Sides
Download links:
treble21
treble21
Therapist
Therapist

Back to top Go down

Post by treble21 Tue Sep 28, 2010 2:01 pm

Season 6: Episode 8 -The Doctor in the Photo

What's this I hear about Brennan solving her own murder on Bones? — Maggie

ADAM: Well, Brennan obviously isn't the corpse, but her resemblance to the victim is uncanny. Executive producer Stephen Nathan says the experience will be educational for Bones. "Brennan gets to look at herself objectively, which is something she's never really been able to do," he says. "She sees herself in a new light, and that obviously will change her character to a certain extent."
Sides

treble21
treble21
Therapist
Therapist

Back to top Go down

Post by treble21 Sun Oct 10, 2010 5:36 am

update today Promo pics for episodes 5 and 6
treble21
treble21
Therapist
Therapist

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down