Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Help with a song please!

2 posters

Go down

Help with a song please! Empty Help with a song please!

Post by crzy4bones Wed Aug 04, 2010 4:04 am

Can anyone tell me which epsiode the song "La Ciegna Just Smiled" by Ryan Adams was in. I looked in the Official Companion books that I have and it isn't in there, and so I'm thinking it was one of the songs that appears in only the DVD versions, and they have taken down the Bones wiki Sad

crzy4bones
Doctor
Doctor

Number of posts : 586
Registration date : 2010-04-23

Back to top Go down

Help with a song please! Empty Re: Help with a song please!

Post by MorWeb Sat Aug 07, 2010 9:05 pm

Please forgive me if I overstep. [Only admins are allowed to see this image] Is it possible you got the song incorrect, or the wrong DB series? [Only admins are allowed to see this image] I did a little keyboard tapping, and this is what I found...

Per the following sites:
[Only admins are allowed to see this link]

"Nightbirds" has been the only Ryan Adams song to be used by Bones. Season 2, "The Headless Witch in the Woods."

"La Cienega Just Smiled" was used in the 5 season of "Angel" in the episode titled "Unleashed".

If I've only accomplished muddling the issue for you I apologize. [Only admins are allowed to see this image]

All the best. [Only admins are allowed to see this image]
MorWeb
MorWeb
Squint
Squint

Number of posts : 43
Say What You Want : "With Great Power Comes Great Responsibility."~Uncle Ben Parker...May HH be forever reminded of this when he thinks of the B/B Shippers!
Registration date : 2010-08-06

Back to top Go down

Post by crzy4bones Sat Aug 07, 2010 11:45 pm

It's possible I guess...but I've never really looked up any songs used in Angel (or Buffy for that matter)....hmmmm....

does IMBD list the songs that were used on the DVD's too? Because there are a few differences between songs used on TV and songs used on the DVD's...

it may just remain a mystery where the heck I got that songe from LOL!

crzy4bones
Doctor
Doctor

Back to top Go down

Post by MorWeb Mon Aug 09, 2010 4:49 pm

To clarify - I didn't think you had looked up songs included in Angel episodes. [Only admins are allowed to see this image] I thought you may have heard a song on Bones by Ryan Adams, and mistook it for "La Cienega Just Smiled" when it was really "Nightbirds", or that you had heard "La Cienega Just Smiled" on an Angel episode, but while momentarily flummoxed by the bodacious DB you misfiled it in your brain as having been part of a Bones episode. [Only admins are allowed to see this image] Perhaps only I have a brain that works in this frustrating manner?! [Only admins are allowed to see this image]

IMBD listed where Ryan Adams songs have been utilized. I didn't search by Bones I searched by song & artist. [Only admins are allowed to see this image] It only listed the songs as I listed them. There was no differentiation between as aired vs. DVD. [Only admins are allowed to see this image]
MorWeb
MorWeb
Squint
Squint

Number of posts : 43
Say What You Want : "With Great Power Comes Great Responsibility."~Uncle Ben Parker...May HH be forever reminded of this when he thinks of the B/B Shippers!
Registration date : 2010-08-06

Back to top Go down

Post by crzy4bones Tue Aug 10, 2010 12:28 am

No...don't take my statement as a negative thing. I'm not a Ryan Adams fan so I couldn't tell one of his songs from the next person. Usually how it's been working is I hear a song in the show, I like it, so I look it up online to see who sings it....it's possible that I looked it up after hearing it in an Angel episode, except usually I don't even remember songs from that show. Heck, I'm more likely to say "Angel had music?" LOL! Usually the only show where the music really strikes a chord with me is Bones...but I could have been flumoxed by DB and filed it away as a Bones song, instead of an Angel song. Smile

Anyways...it's a nice song...I like it. LOL! And "Nightbirds" is on my list to download because the library doesn't have the CD that it's on. Smile

crzy4bones
Doctor
Doctor

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down